Karma part 9

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

The worm begins to turn.

Story:

Karma part 9
By Amanda D.

“Get the fuck off of me!!!” I screamed.

I thrashed and struggled but I couldn’t free myself. As a matter of fact the more I tried to escape the tighter my restraints seemed to become. Finally I gave one great kick and I was free. I bolted up right and looked around the room I was in.

Slowly it came to me I was home in my bed and the restraints that had trapped me was my blanket, now lying in a crumpled heap on the floor. “Oh god!” I exclaimed. “Another nightmare! Just another nightmare.” My breathing began to slow and I lay back down. “I gotta get some kinda help with these friggen things!” I thought to myself.

The last few days had been a nonstop series of them. Every night I had been waking up from one bad dream or anther. I was really starting to get to me. It was to the point I dreaded going to sleep. Even sleeping pills didn’t seem to work.

I dragged myself up and shuffled off to the bathroom to take care of business. The hall way was a blaze with sun light. I squinted as I wondered what time it was. Once I was back in my room I checked the clock. Just after 10am it read.

“What time was Kim supposed to coming over?” I wondered aloud. As if in answer the door bell rang. “Oh shit! I’m god damn late!” I thought as I threw on my robe and hurried down to get the door.

“Well don’t you look like something the cat dragged in.” Kim said. “My god Amanda, you look like total crap.”

“Gee, thanks. I’m glad to see you too.” I retorted.

“Well you hurry up and get ready or we’re gonna be late. You’ve rescheduled this 3 times already and I promised you mother I’d get you there today.” Kim said.

“But it’s too late already.” I replied. “My appointment is for 11am and it’s already 10:15. So there’s no way we’ll make it in time. I’ll just call and reschedule again and then we can go to lunch or something.”

“Ah, no.” Kim answered back. “Your mother knew that you would try to pull that so she scheduled it for 11:45. So get you ass in gear woman and get ready. Or am I going to have to take you there dressed the way you are?”

I gave her a defeated look and went upstairs to get ready.

An hour later we arrived at our destination. I reluctantly got out of the car and Kim all but dragged me to the entrance that we were to use. She opened the door for me but I just couldn’t get my legs to move. She gave me a look of distain and said “What are you doing? Its friggen cold out here, will you get you ass in there?” She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. “Will you stop being such a baby? It’s not like this is you fist time ya know.”

Rolling my eyes, I said “It’s the first one I can remember.”

We finished our journey down the hallway and arrived at appropriate door. The sign on the door read Brian Foster Ob-gyn. I took a deep breath and managed to lift my hand and turn the knob. As I walked in to the office, Kim gave me a sarcastic little clap. I walked over the reception and announced my presence to the nurse behind the glass. She told me to take a seat and someone would be with me soon.

I sat down and tried not to think about what was coming. (It was akin to someone telling you to not think about a pink elephant.) I had myself so worked up that I almost jumped out of my skin when they called my name a short time later.

I followed the nurse down the hall with all the enthusiasm of a death row prisoner heading to the electric chair. She brought me into an exam room, handed me a hospital jonnie and told me to strip and put it on. “The doctor will be with you shortly.” she said.

(I’m breathless with anticipation.)

I did as instructed and a short time later Dr. Foster walked in. He introduced himself and asked a few of the normal doctor type questions. When he was finished he asked me to lie down and to put my legs into the stirrups. Once a gain I reluctantly did as instructed.

While I’ll spare you the details of what happened next, I will say that about forty five minutes later I walk out of that office feeling rather violated. Not that the doctor did anything inappropriate or anything. I just don’t think I’m going to be in a hurry to go through that again.

(And I used to think the hernia and prostate exams guys had were bad!)

Several days later, I was sitting at home reading the news paper when the phone rang. “Amanda… Telephone.” I heard Rita call.

I got up and picked up the kitchen extension. “Hello?” I said.

“Amanda? This is Phil Akamideus.” the voice on the other end began. “I’ve got some news on your court case and it’s not all that good. I talked to the D. A. today and he told me that at your father’s lawyer’s insistence, he wouldn’t be able to offer any kind of plea on your assault case.” he said glumly.

“So where does that leave us?” I asked as a sinking feeling started to settle in.

“Well this pretty much means that your father refused to drop the charges. And in doing such has committed the district attorneys office to bringing this to trial. So unless the judge grants my motion for dismissal, we need to get prepared.”

(Ya know this is really like exactly what I need to hear right at this moment.)

“Okay so when do you want to meet up?” I inquired.

“Why don’t we get together next Wednesday? Say at 1pm?” He replied.

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll see you then.” I said and then hung up.

I stood there by the phone fuming. Paul was such an asshole. He knew the charges were bogus. But he was too busy trying to save his own skin to worry about anyone else’s.

“What did Phil want dear?” Rita asked as she came into the room.

“He called to tell me that dad’s lawyer won’t let the D.A. drop or reduce the charges against me.” I replied and then went on to recount the entire conversation to her. When I finished… well let’s just say I wasn’t the only one who was fuming.

Rita got up and said “I need to make a couple of calls.” and headed off to Paul’s old office.

A while later Rita reappeared out of the office. She grabbed her coat and said she was heading out for a while.

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“You never mind that. I’ll be back later.” she replied cryptically and walked out the door.

I sat there on the couch for a few minutes trying to figure out what she might be up to. No answers came to me. I got up and wondered around the house for a bit. I was going stir crazy, so I decided to give Pat a shout and see what she was up to.

We talked for a bit. I told her about what Phil had said. She agreed that Paul was an ass. “So what do ya say I come over there, pick you up and we go drown your sorrows in several bottles of beer at Murph’s?” Pat asked.

“You must be a mind reader. When can you get here?” was my reply.

“I’ll be there in about a half.” she answered.

“Sweet! I’ll se you then.” I said hanging up the phone.

I hauled ass up the stair and into the shower. In the shower I hurried as fast as I could, the whole time thinking that half an hour wasn’t enough time to get ready in. (Two things bother me about this line of thought. First why is it that suddenly it takes me forever to get ready for anything? It never used to. Second it was going to be about 2:30 on a Tuesday afternoon when we got there, so who exactly was I trying to impress?) Then it occurred to me that this was Pat we were talking about here. I was going to have plenty of time. Pat was always late for everything.

I got out of the shower feeling much more relaxed. I strolled leisurely into my room and started to put my makeup on. I was just about finished when the door bell rang. My room overlooked the front of the house, so I went to the window to see who was at the door. I looked down and Pat’s car was in the driveway.

“Son of a bitch. The one friggen time she’s gotta be on time.” I thought to myself as I threw on my robe and went downstairs to get the door.

I opened the door. Pat looked me over. “What not ready yet?” she giggled.

“No I’m ready to go. What’s the matter? You don’t like my new outfit?” I asked sarcastically as I modeled my robe for her.

“Oh no. I love it. I just thought you might be a bit over dressed for and afternoon of drinking. That’s all.” she retorted.

“Well then I guess I could just go without it.” I said as I dropped my robe to the floor and walked towards the stairs in my bra and panties. “Let me just grab my coat.” I added. Next thing I knew, I was hit in the head with my robe.

“You brat.” Pat said “Hurry up and get ready!”

I ran upstairs and threw on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt that read “BITCH!” across the chest. (I figured it might make at least one guy think twice. Maybe? Possibly? No? I didn’t think so either. But I can always hope.) I finished my makeup and bounded back down the stairs.

“Okay I’m ready for real.” I announced.

“Cool. Let’s get going then.” Pat responded.

We hoped into her car and were off. “So where’s Kim today? I barley recognized you without her.” I quipped.

“Ha, Ha. Very funny! Ya know if you weren’t such a smartass you might have more friends.” she said with a smile.

“Well if I had more friends, you’d have no one to hang out with.” I said and the stuck my tongue out at her.

“Ya know I love it when you tongue me like that.” Pat retorted. “But anyway… Kim is working.”

“Kim got a job?” I asked incredulously.

(Actually that’s not a bad idea. It would get me out of the house for a few hours a week anyhow. Hmm. Something to think about anyway.)

“Yeah. Her father told her that if she wanted to keep spending money like it was going out of style, she was gonna have to find a job to help replace some of it.”

“So where is she working?” I asked.

“Well she went out and applied at all these high fashion boutiques and stuff but no one would hire her. So she finally wound up getting hired at Burger Queen.” Pat said with a snort of amusement.

“Kim’s flipping burgers?” I asked in a stunned voice and started to laugh at the thought of Kim in a paper hat. Pat burst out laughing too when I shared that mental picture with her.

We arrived at Murph’s a short time later still hyperventilating from our bout with the giggles. As we walked in Jason the bartender and sometimes door man caught a glimpse of us.

“Aw No! Not you two!” he joked. Looking at me he said “Your not gonna cause these poor fellas here any problems today are you?”

“Nope. She’s gonna behave cause I’m here to baby-sit her.” Pat replied.

“Yeah? But who’s gonna watch you?” he asked.

“I guess that’s my job.” a voice from the back of the room said.

As we looked to see who had said that, Paul came strolling out of the shadows. “Hello princess.” he said to me. “And hello to you also Pat. Won’t the two of you join me at my table for a drink?”

We looked over to see several people sitting at the table he was pointing to. “What the fuck are you doing here?” I demanded.

“Please Amanda; let’s not have a scene here. Please, come sit with me so we can talk.” he said in a soothing voice.

“Let’s not have a scene?” I said incredulously. “Who the fuck do…”

“Come on Amanda, let’s get out of here.” Pat interrupted as she pulled on my arm.

“Please Amanda, just five minutes of your time. One drink with you old pop. What do you say?” he pleaded. His voice suddenly had a strange, almost hypnotic, quality to it. Despite my best efforts, I found myself about to agree to go with him when Pat pulled on my arm again.

“Mandy! We really need to get out of here.” she growled in my ear.

I blinked at her. “Yeah. You’re right. Let’s get out of here.” I agreed shakily.

“I asked you to stay!” Paul demanded in a suddenly furious voice.

“Hey!” Jason yelled. “That’s enough out of you! She doesn’t want to go with you. And if what the news says about you is true, I can’t say I blame her. So how about we do this, you and your little group over there get your asses out of here and leave these two alone!”

Paul’s eyes were ablaze with anger. He turned to Jason and said in a surprisingly calm voice “Young man, it would behoove you to mind your own business and allow me to finish my conversation with my daughter.”

“Behoove? Listen buddy either you vamoose or I’m gonna call the cops and have you removed. Understand?” Jason said sternly.

Paul gave him a look full of distain. Pat again pulled on my arm trying to get me to move, but I couldn’t. Paul reached out and pulled me toward him. Whispering in my ear, he said “I know who you are.”

Before I could react Pat pulled me out the door. I looked back but he hadn’t followed us. Confusion reigned in my mind. Did he mean what I thought he meant? What else could he meant? And if he did mean what I thought he meant, how had he found out? I tried to go back in but Pat blocked my way.

“Pat, get out of my way. I need to go back in!” I demanded.

“No! Nothing good can come of you confronting him right now. Jesus! What was with him and his voice? I almost wanted to go with him!” Pat wondered.

He had the same effect on her? So it wasn’t just me. But what did it mean? Was my suspicion of Alexander’s involvement correct?

My thoughts continued to churn as I tried to push past Pat again. As we wrestled, the door opened behind her. Out of it came Mia Blue, Paul’s lawyer. She was followed by several people I didn’t recognize and Paul himself brought up the rear.

Mia walked up to me and handed me an envelope. “You father want you to have this.” she said with a strange smile on her face. “When you’re ready, call my office and we will set up a time to discuss it.” She concluded as she walked towards a waiting car. The rest of the entourage followed her.

Paul looked my way. As he climbed into the car he said “I’ll be seeing you around kiddo.”

The car pulled away, leaving me standing there dumb struck. The envelope slipped from my fingers and landed on the sidewalk. Pat bent over to pick it up. Not knowing what was in there, but scared shitless of what it may be, I yelled “No! Don’t touch it!”

Pat looked up and said “Chill will ya? I’m not gonna open it.” She grabbed it up and handed it to me.

I felt my cheeks redden. “I’m sorry Pat. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m just a little freaked out right now.”

Pat gave me a sympathetic look and said “I know what you mean. What the fuck just happened?”

“I’m not sure.” I said honestly.

I looked at the envelope in my hand and decided I need a drink or six before I would be ready to open it. I folded it in half and told Pat “I need a drink more than ever now.”

“I hear ya.” she replied.

We went back in and sat at the bar. Jason came over and asked “Are you two okay?”

“Yeah. Just a little weirded out.” Pat replied.

“Two MGD’s please.” I requested.

Jason gave me a concerned look and said “Coming right up.” He walked away to get our beers.

“Are you going to open that letter?” Pat asked me.

“Not without a little (or a lot) of fortification.” I replied and lifted my beer and sucked it down.

For the next couple of hours I did my best to drown my worries in alcohol. Unfortunately the more I drank the worst my anxiety got. Finally I gave up. I drunkenly looked at Pat and asked “Are you ready?”

She looked back at me and said “I’d say the real question is, are you ready?”

I slid off the stool and steadied myself with one hand on the bar. “Yeah, I think I am anyhow.” I replied.

She helped me to the car. (Apparently she had stopped drinking some time before I did.) After we were both in, she started the engine. “Do you mind just cruising around for a bit? I just don’t feel like going home yet.” I asked.

“No problem.” She replied.

For the next hour or so we drove aimlessly around the city. Eventually we wound up back at Rita’s house. The house was dark as we pulled up to the door. “Doesn’t look like anyone’s here. Do you want me to come in with you?” Pat asked.

I shook my head. “I think I’ll be all set. Thank you for hanging with me. I don’t know what I would have done in I’d run into him by myself.”

She reached over and put her hand on my cheek. “You have nothing to thank me for. It was my pleasure.” she said.

“You’re a good friend.” I told her as I put my hand over hers. I started to get out but she pulled me close and kissed me deeply on the lips. I’m not sure weather I was more stunned by her kissing me or that I kissed her back.

After a few moments she pulled away from me. She looked into my eyes and started to say something, but before she could I pulled her close and kissed her again. We sat there in the car for quite some time just making out. I felt warmth spread through my body. Finally I pulled away from her.

“Let’s go inside.” I said.

I held her hand as we walked towards the door. My body was quivering with excitement. “Oh please don’t let Rita be home.” I thought to myself.

I had to force myself to let her hand go long enough to unlock and open the door. “Anyone home?” I yelled as we walked in. No answer. I turned back to her and pulled her inside.

Once the door was closed I grabbed her again and kissed her, this time pawing at her ass with one of my hands. She responded by massaging one of my breasts. The feel of her hand sent waves of intense pleasure through me. I kissed her harder and started fondling her breasts in return. I could feel a warm dampness building up inside of me. We kissed and groped by the doorway for several minutes before she broke away from me and said “Let go to you room.”

She led me up the stairs wiggling her ass in my face the whole way. (And I’ll tell ya, she had a nice ass.) Once we were in my room she immediately took my shirt off. She kissed me some more and teased me by running her finger nail up and down my exposed cleavage.

Waves of pleasure pulsed through my body as I began to rub her crotch through her jeans. In one smooth movement she undid my bra strap and stepped back as it fell to the floor. My nipples were rock hard as I watched her take her shirt off.

“Take off your cloths.” she said.

“I want you to strip me.” I told her breathlessly.

She reached out and massaged my bare breast with one hand and popped the button on my jeans with the other. She pulled the zipper down and my pants fell around my ankles. There I stood naked except for my lacy red panties. With her free hand she reached over and rubbed my crotch while continuing to massage my tit.

I reached over and unhooked her bra and moved in to suck on her nipples. She stopped me however and said “Lay down on the bed.”

I did as she instructed. She finished removing her cloths and then pulled my panties off. She climbed on top of me and put her breast in front of my mouth so I could suck it. I reached my tongue up and licked her nipple and then I slipped my lips around it.

She let out a long groan as I sucked her tit. She moved her hand back down to my crotch and slipped her fingers inside of me. It was now my turn to groan with pleasure as she moved the fingers around inside of me. It felt so good I couldn’t concentrate on her breast any longer.

“Oh you like that I see.” She said seductively.

I began to wiggle in rhythm with her fingers. This only encouraged her to move them faster. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. “I’ve always dreamed of doing this to you.” she whispered.

I looked up at her and noticed she was fingering herself as well as me. “Come here. Lie down. Let me do that for you.” I groaned to her. She complied and lay down next to me. I slid my fingers into her and we pleasured each other.

Some unknown amount of time later, my entire body shook as I reached my climax. I’d never felt such intense pleasure in my life. She smiled at me and continued to work her magic inside of me.

Not wanting to leave her unsatisfied I redoubled my efforts on her. I pulled her close and slid my tongue inside of her. She groaned with ecstasy. Not long afterward she climaxed also.

We lay there heaving enjoying the afterglow of our respective orgasms. Eventually she rolled over and kissed me gently. We lay there and cuddled for a bit and then drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

Sometime later we woke up. Pat rolled over and kissed me. “Good morning.” she said jokingly.

“Good morning to you too.” I replied. We lay there for a bit absently fondling each other.

Pat sat up and with a concerned look on her face said “You’re okay with this, right?”

I gave her a confused look. “Where did that come from?” I asked. “If I wasn’t okay with it, you wouldn’t still be here.” I told her.

“I’m sorry. It’s just…I’ve fantasized about doing this with you for a long time. But I never thought you’d be into it, so I never approached you. And now I just want to make sure that you don’t think that this was some kinda colossal mistake.” she rambled.

Her honesty had me simultaneously flattered and weirded out. Not knowing how to respond, I changed the subject. “Ya know what I need right now? I need a shower. Would you like to come and help me wash my back?” I asked seductively? She raised her eyebrows and smiled devilishly at my suggestion.

I led her by the hand into the bathroom. I turned the water on and we both stepped in. We lathered and fondled each other. Things were really starting to get hot and heavy when Rita knocked on the door.

“Amanda? Are you in there?” Rita called.

“Oh shit!” Pat groaned “It’s your mother.”

Rita knocked again, this time harder.

“Hang a sec, will ya ma. I’m taking a shower. I’ll be right there.” I hollered.

Ignoring me Rita came into the room and pulled the curtain aside to talk to me face to face. “I talked to…Oh my god!!! Pat… Amanda? What are you two doing in here?” Rita stuttered.

(Ya know it’s just my luck to get caught the first time I get laid. Then again it better than getting pregnant the first time.)

“MA!!!! Jesus Christ!! I told you to wait!!!” I hollered back.

Rita didn’t reply. She just stood there, like she was in shock or something.

“Could you close the curtain at least?” I pleaded. Rita still didn’t move. I pulled the curtain from her hand and yelled “Go down stairs Ma. We’ll be down shortly.”

I looked over at Pat, who was a red as could be. “What are you going to say to her?” she asked.

“No clue.” I replied. “I really hadn’t given much thought about what to say to anyone yet.”

“Well I think you need to give it some thought now.” she said.

“ To be honest I’m not all that concerned about what she thinks. I’m a grown woman and can be with whom ever I please. Well at least this will keep her from trying to set me up with anymore guys. For a while anyhow.” I responded. My body was yearning for satisfaction but I could see from the look in Pat’s eyes that the moment was lost, so I finished rinsing off and got out.

I asked Pat to stay up in my room so I could talk to Rita alone at first. She eagerly agreed and gave me a long kiss for good luck.

(It was all I could do to break away from her, as my body was still revving from our interrupted shower.)

I went into the kitchen and found Rita sitting at the table. She looked up at me as I entered and in an indignant voice asked “Just what do the two of you think you were doing up there?”

I smiled sheepishly and replied “Would you believe we were trying to save water?”

She gave me a reproachful look. “This is no time for flippancy, young lady! I’ll not have that kind of thing going on in my house! Now I want to know what you were doing showering with another woman.”

(This is going well, don’t ya think.)

I contemplated my choices. Lying wouldn’t get me anywhere. She’s not stupid. Seeing no real alternative I decided the truth was the way to go. I looked her straight in the eye and said “We were doing exactly what you seem to think we were doing.” That seemed to stop her in her tracks. She sat there for what seemed like an eternity not saying anything.

Finally she said “So is this what you like now? Are…are you a lesbian, or something?”

(ARRRGGG!!)

“I don’t know ma. This isn’t something either of us planned. It just kinda happened. Ya know? However I would appreciate if you kept this to your self until I decide whether I want others to know. Can you do that?” I said.

“Are you ashamed?” Rita asked.

“No. I just don’t want the whole world knowing my business.” I replied calmly.

She looked hurt and for that I felt bad, but the truth was I enjoyed having sex with Pat. It was the first time I’d tried this body out in that way and I was anxious to see what other tricks it could do.

I went back up to my room to find Pat lying still naked on my bed. “How did it go?” she asked nervously.

“It went okay. I guess.” I replied.

“Did she freak out? I didn’t hear any screaming, so it couldn’t have been that bad.” she said.

“No there was no yelling or anything. She just seemed…I don’t know…disappointed I guess would be the right word.” I said.

“Oh my god! I’m never going to be able to show my face here again.” Pat squealed her face turning beat red.

“You better plan on showing your face again.” I told her.

“Oh yeah? Are you gonna convince me?” she asked enticingly as she began to run her finger around her nipple.

Licking my lips, I replied “Oh I think I can do that.”

(What can I tell ya, I needed it.)

We pleasured each other until we had nothing left. Then we must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew the sun was back up.

(Great! I can’t wait to see Rita now!)

I look over at Pat. She was still asleep, snoring lightly. I carefully slid out of bed and went down stairs to face the music.

To my surprise Rita wasn’t home. I let out a sigh of relief. (At least I had a little time to try to come up with some kind of story that might keep me out of trouble. Yeah right!) I walked over to the coffee maker and began to prepare a pot.

Seeing my purse on the counter reminded me of the envelope Mia had given me. Though it was the absolute last thing I wanted to deal with at the moment, I decided that since I was alone at the moment this would be the best time to see what it had to say.

I took it out and set it on the counter as I went to pour some coffee. (I needed some kind of reinforcement and it was way too early for alcohol.) I sat down and turned it over in my hand, dreading what it might say. I knew what ever it was it wasn’t going to be pleasant. Finally I worked up my nerve enough; I took a big gulp of coffee and tore it open.

My mouth was dry as Death Valley as I poured the contents out on the counter. Out onto the table fell two pictures and a business card. I picked the up and studied them. My mouth went even dryer (if that was possible) as realization of what I was looking at dawned on me. “Oh Shit!!” I thought to myself as I studied them wondering how the images could be real. At the same time I knew they couldn’t be fake.

My hands were shaking so much that I dropped them back onto the counter. As I went to collect them I noticed the business card again. It has Mia’s office phone number on it. Stuffing the pictures back into my purse, I grabbed the card and walked shakily to the phone.

It rang on the other end several times before a secretary answered. I asked to speak to Mia and gave her my name. Moments later Mai picked up.

“Why Amanda, how nice of you to call.” she said sarcastically.

My mouth was so dry I could hardly speak. “I’ve see the pictures. Are they real?” I croaked.

I could hear the smile in voice as she said “I can assure you they are completely authentic.”

“Well then I guess we need to discuss them face to face.” I said trying to sound more confident then I felt.

“How’s tomorrow at 2pm here at my office sound to you?” she asked.

(Yeah like I’m gonna go there.)

I think we need to find some place else. Some where a little more public.” I said trying to take some control of the situation.

“Name the place.” she said confidently.

I thought it over for a moment. “Murph’s.” I said “Meet me at Murph’s 2:30pm tomorrow.”

“Done.” She replied. “Your father and I will meet you there.”

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Karma 9

Thrown us a few major curves here, shame on you.

Lots of questions, like where is the real Amanda, and what's with her dad (is Amanda in him, thus two soul's and he/she's cracking up?)? Her ex as Amanda is starting to make a case for his/her redemption. I have some ideas but I probably wrong. A fun read, with some real nasty character(s) manipulating things behind the scenes. The lawyer gives me the creeps. Don't leave us hanging to long, it's cruel.

Best wishes

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Major developements coming?

While the story so far has been interesting and had some twists, the next chapter sounds like it might answer some questions. What are the pictures? What has happened to the real Amanda? What has changed Paul? Where is Jake's body? I hope that all of this gets explained. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Karma 9

I'm glad to see the story moving along.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Mr. Ram