Boobs

Printer-friendly version

Do you know the old saying "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" Maybe this'll refresh your memory.

Boobs
by
BrandieS

Timmy loved boobs. When he was only 6 years old, he had a fascination with them that many grown men could envy. Whenever he had the oportunity to look at or feel a boob, he filled the oportunity. Not a day passed that he didn't think of boobs.

When he was in school and his teacher, Mrs. Edwards wore a tight blouse or sweater, he felt like he was in heaven. When one of his girl classmates wore a loose bodiced blouse, he peeked as often as he could.

As time passed, he noticed that several of the girls in his class were developing more prominent boobs. He invented new ways to look down their blouse and see the things he dreamed of. Truth be told, some of the girls were eager for the attention and made it easy for Timmy to see a glimpse of creamy flesh. In the 6th Grade, some of the girls would have accidents, falling on Timmy, allowing their covered chest to touch breifly. These 'Accidents' were often covered up and Timmy was none the wiser. But happier!

As he grew his fantasizing about breast became almost obsessive. He would take the lingerie sections from the newspaper and look longingly at the advertisements. He found himself wishing more that once that he had a nice set of 'Boobs'.

It was after a particulary dry spell in boob watching that Timmy heard an most unusual tale. He overheard some people saying that a Fairy could grant a wish if you caught it. Timmy was instantly alert. He wanted to know more and decided to find out if the story about a Fairy was true. But where to go to find out, was the question.

Then the answer was laid out almost at his feet. The Publuc Library. They had all kind of books and should have a book about fairies. So, filled with hope, Timmy set off to the Library.

He looked in the card catalog file and found that the Library did have books about Fairies. He wrote down the Dewey Decimal system number for the books and set off towards the shelves. After looking through several books, Timmy found the answer to his quest.

The book noted that according to legend, if a person was to hold on to a Fairy's wing, the fairy could not get away and further that the captured fairy must, as a condition of being released, grant the captor one wish. Timmy was elated with this discovery, but failed to read the rest of the passage. It cautioned the captor to becareful about making wishes, as they often had a different outcome than desired.

Timy litterally ran home that night. Now he had a plan. His little brother had a loose tooth and he was gonna help it come out. Then the tooth would be out under his brother's pillow and sometime during the night the Tooth Fairy would come to exchange the tooth for a shinny dime. Timmy planned to lay in-wait and try to capture the elusive fairy.

It was late in the night and the house was dark. Timmy was huddled in his brother's closet, the door slightly ajar. He was watching for any disturbance that might herald the Tooth Fairy. The minutes turned into hours and Timmy fought to stay awake.

Timmy's head had that little dog look, you know the one, the statue in the back window of cars, where the head seems to roll around by itself. Then just as it takes a desperate tumble, the head is caught and back under control. That happened to Timmy and as luck would have it, the Tooth Fairy was just leaning over the sleeping form of his little brother. Timmy threw open the closet door and launched himself at the Tooth fairy reaching out with eager hands for the fairy's wings.

He had the wings. He had the wings. He wanted to shout with joy, but at the last minute he just paused.

"Christos, what have I done?" Came out of the Fairy. Then turning it's head, it beheld Timmy holding firmy to it's wings. Assessing the situation, the fairy said "Ok, you got me. What now pardner?"

Timmy looked at the fairy with awe. Although he tried to catch a fairy, he didn't think it was going to happen. He thought the mom or dad took the tooth and put the money in it's place. But now, he had proof. A real live fairy.

Timmy relaxed his grip on the wings, but did not let go. He looked at the fairy and asked a question. "Is it true that you have to grant a wish to the person that captures you?"

The fairy recoiled from the question, it's face pale. "Where'd you hear that?" the fairy asked as way of an answer.

"I read it in a book."

"Darned books" was the scaly reply.

Timmy asked "Well, do you?"

The fairy made a face, then lookedat Timmy in reply "Yea, them's the rules. Whadda ya want?"

Timmy was all smiles as he heard the reply. Sometimes the stuff you read is just made up stuff, but this, WOW! He opened his mouth to answer, but was cut off by the fairy.

"First, just one wish. Then no wishes for more wishes, third nothing illegal. Got that?"

Timmy knew what his wish was, so he agreed with the fairy.

"So, then, young fella, what's it gonna be? A new bike, a backpack, scooter, huh?"

Timmy shook his head no at these choices. Gleefully he opened his mouth, then said quite clearly "I want a set of boobs. But not just a regular kind of set, but the bestest boobs ever. That's my wish." His face was smiling from ear to ear.

The fairy looked at the boy and made a strange face. He then looked away for a minute, then back into the eager boy's face. "Boobs, huh? Well, if I must, I must." The fairy took a breath then continued. "First, let me go. Second, go back to bed. Then when you wake up in the morning, you'll have your wish. Them's the rules." It had twisted it's head as it was talking to Timmy and was waiting for his reaction.

"Uh, ok, I guess." Timmy stammered. "But you better be telling the truth." With that outburst, Timmy released his hold on the Tooth Fairy.

"Ok, then, now go to bed and don't worry about it. Have I ever lied to you?" asked the fairy, smiling.

Timmy just shook his head 'No' and went to his bedroom and the comfort of his own bed. He was soon fast asleep.

Timmy woke up groggy. His sleep had been shortened from last night's adventure. The first thing he did on remembering the events of the wee hours was to grab the front of his chest and lookdown. Nothing there. He felt cheated. The fairy said. Duh, the Fairy? Yuk.

He changed out of his pajamas and went down stairs. he paused at the bottom of the stairs as he heard, then saw three intruders in his house. He let out a small cry that was quickly noticed by the three intruders and they came running over to him. Two of them got caught in a doorway and bounced back, then one, with weird straight black hair turned to the other, this one had frizzy hair and a bald spot near his forehead and bopped him on the forehead, saying "Watchit meathead!"

The one with the frizzy hair replied "Hey Moe, whadja do that for?'

The one called Moe looked at the frizzy hair guy raised his hand and said "Why I oughta." But he didn't do anything else. Both just came into the room, straight towards Timmy.

As Timmy watched the two coming towards him, he saw a kinda fat guy with a real short hair coming from the other direction. The fat guy stopped just inside the room and called, "Moe, youse guys, youse gotta see dis." He turned and ran back out of the room, leading the other two.

Soom Timmy heard a noise from the other room and he cautiously crossed to the doorway and peered in. The fat guy was holding a canister and was covered with flour. The one called Moe was saying, "Now look whatje did knucklehead. Now, clean this up." Then he waved his hand in front of the fat guy and finally hit him on the head.

"Gee, Moe,dat hurtz." was the reply to the hit.

Moe looked at the fat guy then said, "I'll show you what hurtz." , as he raised a hand towards the fat guy.

The fat guy just reared up on his toes and made a couple of barking noises "Woof, woof", then "Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!!" came from his mouth accompanied by hand gestures.

Timmy was watching this and did not notice that the Tooth Fairy had appeared beside him. The Tooth Fairy cleared it's throat to announce it's presence and Timmy looked at it.
Before the fairy could say a word, Timmy began complaining. "I thought I was gonna get my wish. I didn't wish for these guys. I wished for a set of boobs. You cheated me." Timmy was angry at the Tooth Fairy.

The Tooth Fairy smiled and replied. "I gave you your wish. You wished for a set if boobs. As I recall you said 'I want a set of boobs. But not just a regular kind of set, but the bestest boobs ever. That's my wish.' Well, that's what you got. These my young friend are the Three Stooges, Moe, Larry and Curly Joe." He pointed to the trio. "Boy's take a bow." Turning back to Timmy, he apraised the young man and added, "You said the best boobs and that's what you got. Next time you should be more specific. Oh, and HAVE A NICE DAY!" The Tooth Fairy disapeared laughing.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

He was cheated

Curly Joe!?

Hardly one of the best boobs ever. Should have gone with Original Curly.

At least it wasn't Besser.

Boobs Indeed:-)

Seems as if that Genie hasn't seen other comedy acts. Poor kid, what'll his parents say?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine