Drabble Saga 4: Yeowch!

Printer-friendly version

"What would she look good in?" Larry asked.

"She's slim and tall -- a long, straight skirt with a high waist line?" Beth suggested. "And blue looks good on girls with her coloring."

"I'm ..." Davey began but Packy cracked his knuckles and Davey thought better of it.

"I don't suppose you know your dress size?" Larry asked.

"No idea," agreed Davey.

"A Misses 10," the cosmetologist guessed. She applied hot wax to Davey's eyebrows.

"Boss likes 'em slutty," Packy offered.

"A leather dress slutty enough?" Larry asked.

Beth worked her nail tip under the cooled wax. "Pretty slutty," she agreed.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

doomed

Poor Davey! I shudder to think of what will happen when her secret gets out.

When this serial is finished, you should definitely repackage it in one continuous chunk so all the drabble-haters can find out how fun it is.

(I am a psychic! Cool!)

Not much of a secret :)

The only one that seems to not know/realize that Davey isn't a girl is Frankie the Nose.

Drabblations

Yes, you are psychic. :) I had already posted this to appear later when you made the remark about waxing. :)

And yes, this will be collected when I get all of them done, which I'm planning for about 20 to 30 of them so far. That makes a fairly good length for a short story.

Love,
Lainie

Think of it ...

erin's picture

... as a daily comic strip without the pictures. :)

I'm enjoying it.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.