Fem Bug Virus

Printer-friendly version

My name is Janice I was born John so long ago. I had watched many things change over the years and gone through as many troubles and triumphs. More pain then most as I transitioned. The big sixty was coming around the corner and the one thing I had regretted was never getting up the nerve to get the bottom surgery. Even with all the new genetic organ replacement options. My husband didn't mind too much as he wasn't that into women and definitely not into men, however you take love where it leads you and his honesty in being a tranny chaser lead me to falling in love with him. My life was on a turn to more quieter times. You would think my GD would be quiet now, but with recent news it only got worse.

Twenty years ago something happened in the middle east no one knew what really happened other then suddenly women were all in charge. Muslim fueled terrorism died a sudden death with this as well. That it took years to find out that it had all started after the US flew over every country with primarily Muslim population just after kicking every foreigner out of the country just before closing the borders. The wall was built trade agreements with the rest of the world were discarded, trampled on, and factories in the US reopened as they outlawed the legality of foreign held patents, property or wealth. Our economy tanked, but bounced back after the Federal Reserve lost its charter due to fraud and treason.

It was a hard time, but surprisingly no one no longer cared what bathroom you went into or what you wore so long as you looked the part. The bad was the death penalty was instant and broadcast national as hundreds were put to death. This was broadened to rapists, and drug dealers. Being caught with more drugs then you could use in one day was instant death. Crowded prisons suddenly started shutting down as they emptied for other reasons and no one knew why until years later. The murder rate dropped quickly as the death penalty was a bigger deterrent and every court demanded it even for involuntary manslaughter. Crime in general increased as jobs were lost as unemployment rose to drop off again as the country became self sufficient again. You would think that the US was no longer a free country, but what happened there was more freedom then ever as the government let us go. Families returned to being the core of support as you didn't have a choice. Hundreds of programs that it supported just stopped as it was ruled that it had no business in. As part of the new national defense strategy was to nationalize a portion of every business. We made everything ourselves for ourselves and used our own resources first.

Nearly over night with the pull back of our troops as the world police, the restoration of the Treasury Department as our national bank, and the closing of our borders our national debt disappeared. The other countries rattled their sabers and talked the TV to death most Americans didn't care as the easy burger and shake was replaced with a potato and a glass of water if you were lucky. What we didn't know was that they were only protecting us. Those programs that were canceled were turned to create jobs to rebuild what free trade had destroyed. Making people fight to keep living or work for their next meal shut all the snowflakes up. Then again they still complained, but no one really listened. Thousand of people who came to America legally or illegally left in a hurry.

I guess this has no real impact on my story as you are wondering why it matters in the first place. Well I did say the government was trying to protect us. Though it wasn't until recently that we finally found out why. Remember all the middle eastern countries suddenly run by women. The reason was the military found this virus really effective and it didn't kill anyone. Well not most as only the healthy survived, and being that those countries had stronger stock then the lazy West most survived. You see the virus turned every man, boy, and infant male into a female. The US blocked every news fed story or traveler from telling the rest of us. However it didn't stay contained as the virus moved into Indian and the rest of the Asia. From there it moved across Russia into Europe.

The US had made plans and they were effective. Canada was told and Mexico what their new roll was, how to detect the virus and stop it. I always wondered why my husband had to be tested monthly and I didn't. The virus's shut off was the high presence of estrogen type hormones. The US government over night had become the biggest criminal of all time. With no men they couldn't have children. Sure there were like two percent who were immune, but even pumping them empty wouldn't replace the former birth rate. Other then a select few the old world was dying off. The collapse of the world economy, the Fem Bug, and a few wars prevented the rest of the world from getting back at the US. The military stopped the rest and the countries we did tell to prepare did what they could too.

Which I thought was all ironic as the Fem Bug finally made it past all our defenses and secret immunizations. South America fell first not having any real defense without the drug money it had survived on. Then it moved up into Mexico and there were cases in Canada before the first reports in the US. The Fem Bug was a easy to get as the common cold. Though after twenty years it had changed. Not everyone was changed into just a genetic female. They became beautiful, and sexually desirable, and horny. There really is no other way to say it. The big change it was not spread by air or water or food anymore. Though a kiss would do it from a recently changed. Maybe it was modified to go after a red blooded American male, but I don't think so. I think it was just bound to happen.

This affected half the male population by the time it infected everyone. Though it really started going crazy at the end. Our leaders changed several times as we blamed them for ending the world. As one who has always want to be a girl I could wait to get infected. I stopped my hormones secretly got testosterone and eventually found someone who was infected to kiss me. My husband was okay with it at first, but now is living on the other side of town. The chance of infection after six months is zero, but I guess he really can't live with me anymore. Then again I have changed a lot. I shrank six inched lost the extra weight that I put on recently and feel better than I ever have in my life.

~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~

But not every sixty year old tranny chaser can accept a sixteen year old looking horny girl with two kids and a third in the oven.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

An interesting anecdote and a curious read, but...

The phrasing was bumpy at some points. Others were confusing to the point that I did not know what you meant to convey.
For instance "You would think my GD would be quiet now, but with recent news it only got worse." Only just now after copying the sentence in I thought GD might mean gender dysphoria. You can't expect everyone to know that though.

What was the real problem to me, however, was that much of it was not believable.
Take for one the husband. I have never heard of a tranny chaser that was not attracted to a woman. Sure they prefer to live with a transwoman for the long run but their instinctive attraction is still for anything feminine.
The other is all those big changes in the world. I would not believe that such a big thing as changing most males to females in other countries could be kept from leaking to the U.S., not even for a month.

I still like the idea of a senior reminiscing about the changes of the past decades and that kept me reading to the end :)

Besides the Implausibility

The story seems so based on alternative facts that it could come from another solar system.

My partner has really been thru a lot of horrors. She sometimes says she wishes the whole human race would die out, but I don't really believe her. It's hard to understand, but it seems like this story tells how the whole race will be eliminated. We might go as a whimper, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the wimyn left behind in these other countries use all nuclear and conventional weapons to attack the US for it's genocide.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

You have to

Sara Hawke's picture

Understand this was how my muse hit. It wasn't thought out more then at the time of writing it. The virus was to stop terrorism which back fired as it spread. This caused the entire structure of the world to break down and certain things i think should have to be done to get there. As far as the US the only ones to survive they don't really as they get changed as well just not as fast. Plus the virus is changing and adapting as well. 2% are immune so they will remain male period. Plus Janice didn't expect to be turned into a teenager, but is not complaining.

Again this was a late night muse fired from the hip. No rereads or editing. Sorry for any confusion.

Sara

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.