Caught In Slips - Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Caught In Slips Pt 6
By Christie Myr

***********************************************************************************************************************
I’d like to thank Emily 63 from Victoria in Australia for providing me with information about various places and institutions mentioned throughout this story and I’d also like to thank Joanna for proof reading the chapter for boo boos.
***********************************************************************************************************************

This year was going to be a make or break year scholastically for me. I’d managed to get some assistance in the form of an annual $3,000 scholarship after my year 10 exam results, which partly helped to offset my more expensive education, but depended on me maintaining the excellent school results I’d achieved so far. I’d already applied for a scholarship to go to university if I did well in my finals and had my mother there to remind me about it every step of the way so I'd never forget!

But all jokes aside, mum (and dad) had been fantastic in helping me not only to become Janet, but also for being able to accept me now as a daughter. Perhaps it was because of a recent medical diagnosis they’d be given where they were told my body was now an almost entirely testosterone free environment that had both mum and dad (especially dad) now treating me as 100% female and were actually willing (as well as planning with me) for the “big” operation to come sometime after my final exams, where I’d put Michael to rest once and for all. When my brother Greg had left to go to university, the family had agreed to always come home after exams had finished for Xmas and New Year’s. This year we had Sue and Greg coming back at the end of my first year living alone, to find their “sister” as confident and comfortable being Janet then they could ever have thought possible, perhaps my brother more so then Sue.

What no one could have predicted was that early in January someone came knocking at our front wanting to speak to Janet. My sister came back into the lounge room and loudly told everyone (with a huge grim on her face) that some boy called Greg McNown was at the front door and wanted to speak to me. If he heard any of the comments being made by my brother or sister to me about a boy calling around to talk to me, I’m sure he was having second thoughts and was wishing he’d never knocked on the door in the first place!

I knew Greg (a bit) because we took some of the same classes together, including music where we often spoke to each other. My girlfriends told me that they thought he was kind of nice to look at, although I’d never given him reason to think I had a crush on him in any way (when he turned up to the house). Therefore when I came to the door and he asked me if I wanted to go to the pictures with him the following Saturday, I was too surprised at first to answer.

Unbeknownst to me and luckily for him (or unluckily for me), my sister had somehow or other been able to quietly creep up and stand just out of sight listening to his invitation (the eves dropping cow!) Then somehow during the short time I reacted paralysed and dumb to his question, she magically appeared out of nowhere and stood part way in-front of me facing away from Greg telling me what the name of the movie was for the following week, how good the reviews were, how I wasn’t planning anything yet for Saturday night…….and if I didn’t want to go, would I object if she asked Greg if he'd take her to the movies with him, while looking at me with a wicked smile on her face that Greg couldn’t see.

All during the year before she left for Sydney, Sue had kept reminding me about how (one day) I’d have to get use to boys wanting to ask me out. And here she was now putting me in the embarrassing situation of either saying yes to going out with one, or otherwise facing the problem of how to say no in a nice way, so as not to hurt anyone’s feelings…...A most important skill she’d always keep reminding me about during my first year learning to be Janet.

Looking at my sister but still to stunned to say anything, I saw her silently mouthing “say yes and go out with him” to me, till I somehow or other managed to find my voice and moving aside just enough to look at Greg’s nervous face, said I’d love to go and where should we meet up and what time!

With his invitation accepted, he excitedly told me he’d get back in touch and work out with me when he'd call for me, adding that his dad was waiting for him in the car outside and turned to leave. He didn’t see my sister shove me forward out the door to see him to the car, where I then had to say hello to his dad who now saw the girl his son wanted to take out. When I got back inside and hurried to the lounge room to watch the rest of the movie, I was met with a rowdy barrage of congratulations, what happened questions, (mum and dad) crude teasing, (from my brother and Sue) until I stated that I’d been asked out to the movies on Saturday evening.

Mum and dad took the news in their stride although mum seemed very pleased at my being asked out. She asked me was he good looking or not and before I could answer, my sister told her “I’d cook him breakfast in the morning mum” that had dad stifling a laugh, while mum blushed scarlet and had my brother offering further crude remarks. I was far too embarrassed to say anything else, so instead just said that I wanted to see the rest of the movie and sat down next to mum, while Sue rewound the disk up till when we had all been interrupted. After we’d watched the movie and everyone had gotten up to go elsewhere, mum quizzed me hard for ten minutes about my “boyfriend", as my sister stood silently next to her listening. Mum wanted to know who the boy was, his age, his parents, how did I know him, etc. etc.……..

Till just after lunchtime I could've testified in-front of a judge and jury that my being asked out on Saturday night by a boy seemed to be the only topic of conversation being spoken about around the house by anyone, except me.

Putting my embarrassment to one side, the good thing about what had happened earlier on, was that mum (at my sister’s prodding) decided that a brief afternoon at the shops in nearby Wagga Wagga wouldn’t be a complete waste of time, where once we were there, saw it quickly being used as an excuse to buy me a new outfit to wear for Saturday. It was just like old times when I’d first started being Janet and we went shopping for her, where mum and my sister would pick and choose outfits for me to try on and then argue over what would look good on me. But this time I had my own ideas on what I'd like to wear too, so what was meant to be a simple shopping trip turned into an extended 4 hour shopping crawl trying to find an outfit for me to wear. Over the next few days (at different times), both mum and then my sister gave me their own "personal” talk, warning me what to do and what not to do to encourage unwanted things happening. I’d have to say that my sister’s talk was definitely the more informative (and practical) of the two.

Mum’s talk to me was right out of “the Mother’s Handbook for their Daughter’s First Date” or that’s what my sister thought after I told her what mum had spoken to me about. My sister’s talk was far more sensible (and up to date) in offering advice about what to do and what NOT to do with Greg. Sue suggested (as did mum believe it or not) I wear a panty napkin in my underwear and use the tried and proven for stopping anything before it got started “Aunty Flo’s visiting me excuse” if Greg’s hands started wandering in the wrong direction. I should also find a way of encouraging Greg (if I was interested in any way in him) by not stopping him (for too long) if his hand wanted to find its way onto a boob in the picture theatre, just not between my legs. Sue told me I’d just need to make sure that if we went out again with Greg (or any boy for that matter) not to use the Aunty Flo excuse too often or too soon afterwards. “Boys are dumb Jan, but they aren’t complete idiots and even a boy like Greg, must have “some” idea about women and periods kiddo, so don’t abuse a tried and proven excuse.”

Another thing about teenagers I quickly learned is that you should never trust one to keep a secret. Greg had asked me out on Tuesday. On the Thursday I got a loud and excited call on my mobile from one of my friends Dianne, asking me if it was true about my being asked out by Greg McNown. So after discreetly returning to my room and closing the door, I told her that "YES" I had been invited out by Greg, then asked how she had found out about it. I then explained to Dianne (because BGF's always explained to each other why they hadn't been told about something, someone else had told them about) that I didn't want to tell anyone about going out with Greg and hadn't planned on doing so, (even to my best friends - which I said included her) until after we’d gone out together.

During the phone call, which saw me receiving several text messages too, I found out that my “secret” seemed to actually be quite well known, because Dianne told me she found out from Cathy (another BGF) among several other girls who’d heard about it from one of Greg’s friends who……….and you get the drift of this don't you? Anyway it was obviously Greg telling someone about asking me out that triggered the grapevine phone call, because it certainly wasn’t me. Although Dianne told Stephanie sometime after she spoke to me on the phone, that I’d told her all about Greg asking me out when Stephie rang me on Friday morning to confirm "the rumour"!

Saturday night with Greg didn’t turn out too badly as it so happened. Sue and mum helped me to get ready and on looking at Sue’s phone pic, I actually looked quite pretty. Although mum objected when my sister strenuously insisted (and was a far better judgement in fashion selections) I wear the skirt they’d both chosen for me earlier in the week, which now according to mum was unacceptably short. Sue and I were amazed at mum's comment because the skirt certainly wasn’t “that” short when she had seen me in it at the store before buying it and the skirt "definitely" allowed me a fair degree of modesty. Again against mum’s wishes, Sue allowed me to borrow and wear one of her older bra’s, (which also happened to be of the push up variety) and although better suited to breasts with a “C or C+” cup and not an “almost B” like mine, certainly helped “my” girls see out the top of my blouse better!

Although it was summer, the theatre was air conditioned and Sue had already talked me into wearing stockings attached to one of her garter belts, explaining to me while horrifying mum, I’d only be showing off the fact I was wearing a suspender and stockings when I sat down and even then only the lacy straps and clips. Still at least they found common ground in agreeing on the top I should wear (not the one bought last Saturday along with the skirt) as well as the shoes and they both finally agreed that I could keep the top two buttons undone on my blouse, (my sister was adamant it should have been three and argued it with mum for a long time before conceding defeat ungraciously).

When I walked out into the lounge room where dad and my brother were, I saw the appreciation in their eyes over how “nice” I looked, which mum said was her best reward as a mother. The next surprise came when Greg called for me. Some of my friends had told me that he’d drive round to collect me himself, but as we walked outside with mum following us, I saw him open the back door to allow me in first as the front seat seemed to be occupied on both sides. I quickly discovered this was because it was his parents seated in the front, with his mum awkwardly turning around to introduce herself, obviously needing to see for herself what sort of girl her son was taking out somewhere!

Her (Irene) and mum then had a quick chat and social catch up, before with my mum telling me (both of us) to have a fun time, his dad drove the car back up our long dirt driveway and onto the road back to Wagga Wagga. I was relieved (more than you could ever imagine) to hear Greg’s mum say they were dropping us off on the way to their own night out and that they’d call back to pick Greg and I up and drive me home from outside the local pizza parlour sometime after 11pm.

Even with the advent of home theatres everywhere, the local cinema is STILL a haunt for young people to go to on Saturday nights (or any night during school holidays). Well at least out in Wagga Wagga it is. So it wasn’t all that surprising to see and speak with several other friends from Mt Erin there, although I think that most of them were surprised to see Greg and me together on a date.

I also quickly discovered that my attire for the evening was in most cases, far more conservative than the other girls there! I’d never had a reason before to be jealous, but found myself becoming so as some girls discretely gave quick glimpses of their underwear to girlfriends before we all re-joined our partners to go into the theatre.

Greg decided for both of us (where a lot of the other couples from school already were) to sit towards the side at the back of the cinema and so fill up two secluded seats there. On looking around the room as it filled up, I saw that most of the seats in the theatre were soon occupied with singles, groups of younger kids as well as a few parents and single adults. During the silent photo adverts on the screen, everyone in our row or the one in-front or behind caught up with each over what they were doing during the holidays or making plans for the following day.

A few of the girls were rearranging their seating so as to be able to have a girlfriend on one side of them to talk to while their boyfriend was on the other, although two “it crowd” girls I knew were determined to keep any form of temptation well away from their boyfriends and asked other girls to change where they sat from one side to the other of them and their guy!

Once the lights dimmed down and the movie started, it was pretty obvious who the movers and shakers were, as bodies were repositioned to either become more intimate and/or more comfortable to watch the film. Greg was a total gentleman I might say, even asking me shyly if he could hold my hand which had me quickly putting my hand in his. After about fifteen minutes and a quick look around, it showed about half of us were feverishly snogging or groping and legs were spread subtly (sometimes NOT so subtly). I felt it now was safe to somehow find a way to let Greg know that I wasn’t going to let him “have a grope” between my legs, but that I’d certainly let him have the opportunity to have something to talk about among his friends later on. So I quietly worked my body under his right arm allowing him to find a way to get his hand onto my breast, if he wanted to.

After a slow and cautious approach with his right hand, I decided to help him out and gently took it and placed it lightly between two buttons of my blouse near my left breast while gently whispering to him that that was as far as I was willing to go and to respect my wishes. He looked at me with surprised joy and happily smiled before giving me a quick peck on the lips. O.M.G…. I’d just had two major things happen one after the other, my first kiss by a boy, along with a boy playing with my breasts, OMG, OMG, OMG was this ME behaving like this?

I discovered several things during the next hour and half of the movie. The first was that Greg, although a hormone supercharged teenage boy, was trying to behave like a gentleman to me. It took several minutes before he even tried to move his hand around from where I had placed it, to inside my blouse. From that moment on it was hopeless to even try and pretend to follow the movie’s plot while wondering where he would move his hand next. At first he gently caressed above my right breast before finally finding the courage to try and ease my breast out of my bra cup.

With some subtle body movements by me along with some quiet sighing, he finally managed to free one breast and discover my now hard nipple, which by then were both hard and sensitive. Another thing I discovered or should I say rediscovered, was that although I already knew my nipples were sensitive when I touched them, I found out just how “extremely” sensitive they were when "someone else’s” hand fondled them.

Another thing I learned too was how much having someone else caress my nipples or breasts excited other parts of my body. I had the most incredible tingling feeling down around my groin area but at the same time in my brain as well. It wasn’t possible for my penis to get erect, but I could feel the front of my panty napkin (quite uncomfortable really the way it bunched up between my legs) getting slightly damp against the head of my penis.

I was squirming around in my seat too as well as sighing and perhaps even making quiet mewing noises as well, because Greg’s fingers felt so good fondling my nipple. When the movie credits starting to roll and the theatre lights in the cinema commenced to brighten again, Greg quickly removed his hand from my breast while I tried to sit up straight and make myself more presentable be trying to put my right breast back inside my bra. I think I was actually blushing red thinking that everyone could see what I was doing and had to be staring at me, but then saw that some of the girls near me were in far more deshabille and/or looking around at the floor in-front of them quietly whispering to no one in particular could anyone see where their underwear went!

A few of the girls I could see were actually dab wiping mouths with tissues and hankies or even using the backs of their hands, while I saw a boy three seats to my left still had his stiff penis out of his pants, trying desperately to put it back inside his trousers. His date, another of the “it” girl crowd at school still had her head down looking around her feet for something!

Greg was now beginning to stand up and wanted to get into the aisle to head outside. Unfortunately for him his standing up also positioned his groin quite close to my eyes, so I saw the prominent bulge in his pants as testament to the fact he must have enjoyed the film...….even if he couldn’t remember parts of it when anyone asked him about it later on.

Outside in the theatre lobby, there was the inevitable queueing up for the ladies toilets, while boyfriends started to wander out into the foyer area to talk with one another while they waited for us to freshen up and re-join them there. The lady’s line inched slowly towards the ladies door and once again inside the holiest of holies sanctum, I was amazed to see how selfish and inconsiderate teenage girls could be of other women patrons who fought valiantly for space in-front of the mirrors to fix faces. I almost got caught up in the mindless chatter of girls on dates, but instead said I was scared of leaving my date alone and told my friends I’d meet up with those going for pizza which saw a few “see you with Greg there later Janet” aimed at me as I walked to the door.

Once outside I hooked up with Greg again as he now more confidently took my arm and guided me towards the local pizza parlour where several other friends of his or mine had invited us to sit with them to eat.

When Greg told me an hour later it was time to leave, I could have screamed in frustration at having to leave everyone else at the table. When we walked out onto the street though, Greg’s dad’s car was already parked across the road waiting for us. Again Greg held the car door open for me before sliding in beside me, then shyly placing my hand in his began happily telling his parents about how much we’d enjoyed the evening, asking me if I had too and I assuredly told him I had. The drive back to my farm didn’t seem to take as long either and once there I allowed Greg to give me a peck on the cheek in the backseat. I got out and watched them drive away before heading for the front door which my mother opened before I could even take my key out of my shoulder purse!

Everyone inside was still awake and in the lounge room watching TV, but as if they had already decided beforehand no one asked me anything other than mum asking if I’d had a good time. I demurely told them very quickly about the film and eating pizza afterwards, before saying I’d better get out of my good clothes and take a shower and I’d see them in the morning. After I stripped, showered and done my evening facial I headed back to my bedroom where surprise, surprise, (not really) there was my sister sitting on my bed waiting for me with a look of mischievous anticipation to find out what had happened on my date.

We proceeded to have a good heart to heart about the evening with Sue critiquing my efforts for the night. We both laughed when I described some of the sights I'd seen when the lights came back on. As to my own behaviour, Sue said she’d give me a B+ pass mark on my behaviour for the evening before asking if I thought that Greg would ask me out again. We then discussed that possibility with my sister telling me that she thought I should expect a phone call tomorrow, or else a visit in the next few days from him if he liked me and wanted to go out again.

She asked me if I’d mentioned about my relative visiting and my reply had her smiling and saying that Greg must not only be a gentleman, but one I could use the same excuse on next time we went out. With that she gave me a hug saying she was glad that Janet had had such a good first date and after Greg called me again for another date, we’d talk about more serious problems I may have to look at countering before wishing me pleasant dreams and heading off to her own bedroom.

The next morning at breakfast, everyone gave me a bit of teasing over my “first” date last night and when my brother came into the kitchen, he placed a very large black plastic capsule next to my plate saying …….“You’d better take this now Sis just to make sure I don’t become an Uncle too soon”. After everyone had had a good laugh, I pretended to act like I was about to swallow it, when he quickly told me that it was supposed to be taken at the other end, which saw mum get up and lightly punch him on the shoulder and ask did they have a male version for him to use on himself.

Later on after breakfast, dad had a call to say there was a problem in one of the fields just past Culcairn so he left us to see about the problem. Sue had arranged to go out with friends and Greg disappeared somewhere or other so this left mum and me alone. So she took this private time to ask me "mother to daughter" if anything had happened last night that I wanted to talk about with her. I assured her that nothing untoward happened (that she needed to know about anyway) and just after we’d finished our little chat, Greg phoned me asking if I wanted to go out next Thursday night to the club with him and some friends that we both knew from school. After telling him that I’d like to, I also told him that I’d like to pay my own way for the evening.

We jokingly agreed he’d let me so he could spend his money on someone else. He also told me that his dad had agreed to give him the car keys for next Thursday and assured me he was a safe and sensible driver. I told mum about Greg’s invite and she seemed happy enough about it as did my sister when she came home and mum told her about Greg’s call before I had a chance to. At my request I got mum to agree to tell dad quietly about Greg inviting me out again, so as to prevent my brother from teasing me if/and when he found out.

That night Sue sat me down in my bedroom as we discussed what could happen from then on with Greg. I told her that although I sort of liked him a bit, I didn’t think I was foolishly and hopelessly in love with him or anyone else for that matter, but said that I didn’t know what I was going to do if he tried to “do something” later on if we kept going out more often. My sister grinned while saying she could understand my worries that I didn’t want to surprise Greg (too much), while I loudly laughed at her remark. So she worked out a plan for what I had to do and tell him on Thursday in private, before things got or might get out of hand............

Basically I had to tell Greg I was a virgin and that I didn’t want to have sex yet, until I thought I might have met the right man or I was engaged to someone. I was to tell him that I’d try not to get upset if he didn’t want to see me again because of that, but hoped that if that were the case, that neither one of us would speak badly about the other when speaking to friends. I was also to tell him that I actually enjoyed it when he played with my breasts but I’d understand if he wanted more than just that with a girl.

But for me, that was as far as I wanted to go with him touching me for the moment. I was to then add that I could understand how horny a teenage guy could get and if he wanted, I’d give him hand jobs, so long as he understood that that was as far as it was ever going to go until I knew him better. My sister also thought I should tell him that I’d promise to never say anything to anyone else about what we do and leave it to his discretion as to what he told "his" friends. I was to also tell him that if it even included him saying that he’d got lucky with me, I’d simply confirm or deny everything, even to my own girlfriends.

My sister said that if Greg wanted to keep going out with me and he knew the rules, he’d be smart enough (she hoped) as to what to tell his friends and hope that none of them exaggerated it to others, but to remind him that if he told others to much detail about non-existent goings on between him and me, he ran the risk in such a small country town as Wagga Wagga of both him and I earning reputations our parents may find out about and not particularly like.

Sue then asked me if I knew how to kiss a guy properly and after admitting I didn’t, proceeded to demonstrate on me how to do this until she felt I was getting the knack of it, before she told me that if I wanted to she’d even show me how to give a guy oral sex using her vibrator to demonstrate with and laughed when I asked if it was difficult to do. She jokingly told me it was only difficult if I had particular tastes I didn’t like or couldn't breath through my nose!

I spent the next few days phoning and being phoned by friends talking about my night with Greg and how I was going out with him again, which was a cause for either surprise or happiness depending on who I was talking to. On Thursday evening when Greg did pick me up, I spent the drive into Wagga Wagga talking to him about what my sister had suggested I say.

Greg seemed both surprised and relieved in turn, firstly about my wanting to remain a virgin till I was older, but then that I could appreciated that he might have “needs” and I’d tried to help him out there as long as he didn’t get too demanding. He told me that he was quite OK with my convictions and he promised never to spread any malicious gossip about me, unless I did something to hurt him. By the time he parked the car in the Wagga Wagga RSL car park, we were both joking about other things as he happily led me hand in hand into the club’s foyer to sign in.

His friends, all of whom I knew at school were gobsmacked to see both of us walk up to their table with me holding his hand and he took a few well-meaning but not hurtful jibes about finally finding a girl who could put up with him. We had a fun evening and a fun car drive home where I asked him to turn the car onto a small ease way just before our front gate. Once stopped there, I put into practice some of the more obscure suggestions that Sue had spoken to me about, before allowing Greg to restart the car and drive me home, where I kissed him goodnight before getting out and watched him drive off.

By the time my sister and brother left to return to Sydney for the new university year, Greg and I were an item among friends (and enemies) which helped boost my standing in the school social pecking order more so than his, although whether he realised it or not I have no idea. One thing was certain however, I was now looked upon more favourably by the other boys going into year 12 and this helped some of my shyer girlfriends to get dates, because I'd invite them along on outings with Greg and me.......IF I’d already found out if any of his friends was stag and would be there.

up
205 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Howzat"

joannebarbarella's picture

Definitely caught that teenage vibe.

NOT OUT!

I'm "NOT OUT".... but I'd like to be!

Being careful

Jamie Lee's picture

Sure, mom and Sue want Janet to date as part of being a girl. But they both should remember what happened to Michael a time before.

With Janet going out with Greg, what plans do they have in place should another boy decide Janet is going to "put out" for him? And is forceful about it; rape? How will they handle this when it's discovered she has an extra piece of equipment between her legs? This knowledge getting out could put Janet back into the hospital or worse.

All three need to be very careful!

Others have feelings too.