Rebirth Chp. 4

Printer-friendly version

Lexi couldn’t believe it as she flew from the back of the Rv to the front to sit up on Sophia’s shoulder. The council wanted Sophia, George and Alex to come in and to bring her in with them. Sophia and she had found out that she had total control over plants. She could control them and make them grow as tall or as fruitful as she wanted to. She could even revive an almost dead plant as well. She could also form dirt and make it do whatever she wanted it to do. She could open a hole or cause a hole to fill itself in. She could locate minerals buried in the ground and tell you how deep they were. Sophia told her that earth was her elemental power.

All of them had gone back to her apartment and packed up everything she owned and picked up her last paycheck from work. George told her that he would build her a custom doll house, so she could have some privacy. When she slept at night, she slept in a shoe box that Sophia had made a bed for her in. Alex had wired in a light for her to read by and a fan system to keep the box flowing with air at night. Once she is upfront where George and Sophia were, she lands on the dash and sits down in a makeshift chair that Alex had made for her.

“What’s Alex doing, Lexi?” Sophia looks at their newest team member.

“He’s in the back making himself a huge Dagwood sandwich. He said we need to stop and buy more luncheon meat and bread.” Lexi was enjoying their trip so far. In two more days they would be at the council meeting place to discuss her position with the team. Everyone thought she would make an excellent scout for them, because of her small size.

“Well, we’ll have to stop and refill the tanks soon. We’re riding on fumes.” George had glanced at how much fuel they had left.

“Isn’t there a truck stop coming up soon?” Sophia had pulled her tablet out and was using the mobile internet service they had to check their route.

“Yes, it’s a few more miles up the highway. We can stop there to refill and grabs something to eat as well. As far as I know, it’s unclaimed territory. So, we don’t have to check in with any pack or pard.” George wouldn’t mind getting out and stretch his legs for a while.

“Sophia, you stay with me please. There might be other supernatural there. Also, if we go near any vampires you stay hidden on me. My leopard scent should conceal your fairy scent. Vampires find Fey blood very intoxicating. It’s like alcohol for humans. They love Fey blood.” Sophia had seen what happened when a vampire was drunk on Fey blood.

“Do you think we’ll run into any vampires at the truck shop?” Lexi had never met one before.

“Maybe, they do tend to show-up at unusual places. There is a vampire motorcycle gang called The Dark Fangs and there’s two motorcycle gangs compose of were-wolves that travel these highways as well. They are mostly lone wolves that decided to form their own group. We’ve had a few run-ins with them. Their leader is a Vietnam vet that got turned while over there by a member of his company. Because of the crap he went through over there and being turned, sort of unhinged him some. He’s been doing fine lately, but we still have to check on him every once in a while, if there is any reports of unsolved killing and such. As for the other motorcycle gang, they pretty much ride a circuit, checking in with different pack leaders like the vampire motorcycle gang does.” George hopes neither one of them are at the truck stop.

“It would be nice to see Jerry again. I haven’t seen him since the last time we had a mission near his last location. It was that little town near El Pasco if I remembered correctly.” Alex sits down in one of the chairs behind Sophia.

“Didn’t you and the guys get so drunk, that we had to pick you up and bring you back to the Rv?” Sophia remembers that day as well and remembered she didn’t like it.

“Yes, that was a very fun and entertaining night.” Alex had a pleasant look on his face.

“Only you would find the trouble you guys caused entertaining.” Sophia didn’t want to see a repeat of what happened that night.

Lexi was finding all this history interesting. She uses to love listening to the stories some of her customers told her while she cleaned the dining area. It had been interesting listening to them like it was now. So far, she hasn’t regretted being made small. There were some aspects of her current size she didn’t like. However other than the disadvantages she was encountering. There were benefits she liked about her new abilities.

George spots the exit they needed to get off at and gets into the lane in order to get off the interstate and onto the highway. Twenty minutes later they spot the truck stop they were looking for. He pulls the Rv up to the pumps to refuel. Lexi flies out with George when he gets out of the Rv. It had gotten dark and there was a glow around her body.

“You might want to reel your light in squirt or you’re going to draw attention to yourself.” George looks up at Lexi as she flew around him.

Sophia gets out of the Rv “Lexi, come on sweetie. Remember what I said.”

“Yes ma’am.” Lexi flies down and crawls into her bra. She pokes her head up when she feels Sophia start to walk towards the building. Her nose picks up the scent of undead.

“Lexi, you need to go lower sweetie. I smell vampires nearby.” Sophia knew that it was the only way to hide Lexi’s scent.

“You don’t mean what I think you mean, do you?” Lexi hovers up in front of Sophia’s face.

“Yes, I do mean there Lexi. Hurry now, I can smell them getting closer.” Sophia prepares herself.

Lexi flies down and up under Sophia’s dress towards her panties. She crawls into her panties so that her scent will cover her fairy scent. Lexi felt a little self-conscious about sitting in Sophia’s panties. She hears a set of motorcycles coming closer to Sophia and her location. She listens as they stop right in front of Sophia.

Sophia stops walking when a bunch of motorcycles pull up. She knew right away who they were and what they were.

“Well hello Riker and Jacalyn. It’s been a long time since we saw each other.” Sophia could feel Lexi pressing against her sex. Her wings were tickling her.

“Well hello Mrs. Kitty cat. What brings you so far from home?” Jacalyn knew that Sophia and her crew were in the area. She also knew that they had been called back to council office about something they had found. The three vampire council members on the council wanted to know what it was.

“Just stopping for fuel for the Rv. What brings you and your crew to these parts?” Sophia stands still and ignores Lexi’s wings pressing against her.

“We’re heading back to see the council. We need to give them an update about the numbers of new vampires that have been created.” Jacalyn figures letting Sophia and her crew know this wouldn’t be too bad. They could have sent the information in by computer, but they needed to talk to the Elders about a problem they had come across about one of their Masters.

Lexi was feeling uncomfortable being in Sophia’s panties, but she would rather be safe than sorry. She could hear the conversion going on between Sophia and whoever this Riker and Jacalyn were. She knew she was going to smell like Sophia after this if she stayed here much longer. She tries to be careful because of her wings and Sophia’s sex organs.

Riker spots Alex walking towards them and Sophia.

“It seems another one of your party is looking for you?” Riker watches as Alex, their younger wolf comes walking up to Sophia.

“Well, well, well isn’t it Mr. Leech himself? Have you been drinking from the cows again, Riker?” He and Riker had a rivalry between them that went back a way. The two of them took an instant disliking to each other.

“Have you been chasing the bitches again Alex?” Riker knew that Alex loved chasing after women or he use to before he became a member of the council team.

Jacalyn was keeping her eyes on Sophia, because she knew she used to be a witch, but now she was a shifter. She had picked up on an unusual scent, but couldn’t sense it any more. She knew that it had been near Sophia. There was still a lingering scent still cling to Sophia, but it was very faint Jacalyn also smelled that same scent on Alex as well.

“Have you guys been around any fairies lately, because you guys have their smell all over you?” Jacalyn wouldn’t mind getting her hands on one. The last one she came across was at a party and learned she wouldn’t be messing with that one again.

“Nope, none that I know of why do you ask?” Alex just smiles and wonders where Lexi was hiding.

Riker had smelled it too. He had picked up on a fairy scent, but lost it.

“I think we better be off. We still have a lot of night time traveling to do before morning.” Riker fires up his motorcycle and drives off followed by the rest of his crew.

Alex and Sophia watch as they drive off. They start walking towards the building to get the supplies they needed and pick-up some food.

Alex looks at Sophia “do I want to know where she is?”

“No and let’s leave it at that.” Sophia didn’t mind Lexi being where she was, considering she preferred women over men.

Lexi could hear Alex and Sophia talking. She was starting to sweat from being in Sophia private area in her panties. It felt weird riding in her panties as Sophia walked with Alex. She could hear an increase of noise around her. She waits for Sophia to tell her it was safe to come out.
Lexi does wonder what it would be like to be totally inside of Sophia at her current size.

“It’s safe to come out now Lexi.” Sophia lifts her dress up to let Lexi out.

Lexi flies out and then up to hover right in front of Sophia.

“If I was down there a few minutes more, I might have been tempted to see what it would be like to be inside of you. “Lexi had a smile on her face.

“We’ll talk about that some other time, Lexi. Now in you go.” Sophia holds her blouse open some so Lexi could ride in the cleavage of her breast. Afterwards Sophia and Lexi exit the lady’s bathroom and do some shopping.

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments