Do You Believe In Magic? Chapter 26 Final chapter

Printer-friendly version

Yasmine felt strange after sharing her blood with her mother, aunt and father. They had asked the local pack doctor to perform the ritual. All three of them had been connected to her. As they shared their blood with her, she in return shared her blood with them. They tried matching her blood type, but it didn’t match any known blood type.

She had inherited some traits from each of them, as they inherited some from her. Her hair was no longer as blood red as it used to be. It was more of a bright red now. Her eyes had stayed the same, but her skin had gotten a little darker. Her breast had developed more. She was just in the process of developing her own breast, but since she exchanged blood with her parents and aunt. They had developed further to a B cup.
Both her mother and aunt said she might get a little bigger as she got older.

Her body had filled out more. She was no longer looking like an eight-year-old, but more like a teenager. She noticed that her parents and Aunt had subtle changes to them. All of them seemed to look younger than they were. Their hair had gotten a little longer and brighter than they originally had. Her mother and Aunt seemed to be a little curvier than she remembered, and her father seemed to be more muscular than she remembered.

She didn’t know her blood would have this type of effect on them. She could also feel each of them inside her head. She goes to find her mother and knew instantly where she was. The same with her aunt and father.

“Mom, can you feel me inside your head, like I can feel you and everyone else?” Yasmine was looking at her mother.

“I could already feel them sweetie, the thing is. I feel you on a deeper level. It’s as if I carried you in my womb and gave birth to you.” Lydia walks over and stroke Yasmine’s cheek.

“Did anyone think, my blood would do this?” Yasmine wonders if everyone knew.

“Actually, we knew something’s would happen, but nothing on this level.” Lydia knew that they would feel Yasmine and add her magical ability to theirs, but nothing like she is feeling now.

She felt as if she had carried and gave birth to Yasmine. That she was her baby from the beginning. There was a bond there between them, that only a mother and child shared from the moment they formed inside the womb. She does realize now she’ll have to take Yasmine shopping and get a proper bra for her. She was no longer a developing girl.

“We’re going to have to go shopping tomorrow. I think the extra estrogen me and Lilly put in your system, has advance your development.” Lydia had noticed that after they did the Were style of adopting Yasmine.

Her body started maturing faster than before. She no longer looked like an eight-year-old, but more like she was twelve or older. She could see secondary sex characteristics changing Yasmine since they shared blood. This was something she never observed when Were’s did the adoption this way. Sure, the child inherited characteristics from each parent. She stops right there and wonder why she didn’t take that into account.

Yasmine inherited characteristics from all three of them. That was why she was developing faster now. Lydia just shakes her head as she walks over and hugs her baby.

Yasmine could feel her mother’s love and felt kind of confused on why she was hugging her, but she didn’t mind. This was her mother now. Ryder was her father and Lilly was her aunt. This was her new life and her family. The problem she has or had with what happened she was slowly accepting and getting over it.

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Final

This story has really evolved..I am guessing that after "introductory base chapters". We will be seeing more interconnected stories.
That's fine as all of them are enjoyable reads.

alissa

I do hope we see more stories

I do hope we see more stories regarding all these wonderful characters, as I do believe they all have more story to tell.

Great Story

A wonderful and interesting feel good story. Thanks for sharing!

A good story

Samantha Heart's picture

Not one i was expecting but a good story none the less. I feel for Yasmine she expernced things no kid should see. Im glad they let her go to her parents when she needed them most. Her & her familure served a great purpose & i see a bright future for this great peaceful & powerful witch & posible high priestess in the making.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.