The Birth Of A Coywolf Part 13

Printer-friendly version

Ginny shape shifts into her coywolf form after breakfast and go for a morning run. Stephen goes with her as she goes the permitted distance from the pack house. Her and Stephen chase after each other. Her stomach was feeling better after eating some bacon and muffins.

The two of them stay away from the pack house for a few hours, before they are summoned back by Bryan. He sent them a mental message to return to the house. Stephen of course must make a race of it. If she loses, she must do his chores at the pack house for two weeks. If she wins, he must take her shopping and to the movies.

By the time they reach the house, it was a tie. She had even stretch her neck out as far as she could to beat him.

“Maybe next time, small fry.” He sticks his tongue out at her and races inside the house.

She chases after him. She stops when Leonard steps in her path. She almost ran straight into him.

“What’s up Leonard?” She had to tilt her head back some to look at him.

“Bryan wants to see you.”

“Okay.” She turns around to head towards his office.

Ginny knocks before she enters. There’s only been two times when she forgot to knock on his door and he gave her the riot act.

“Enter!”

Ginny walks into his office and over to his desk after shutting the door behind her.

“You wanted to see me, Bryan?” Ginny sits down in front of Bryan’s desk.

“Yes, how are you feeling?” Bryan knew she went for a run with Stephen and ate about a pound of bacon and several muffins.

“I’m feeling better. Why do you think he put his blood in my drink?” Ginny has been thinking about what happened.

“Because you're unique and new. He could use you against me to steer the negotiation towards what he wants. I’m having a special person
come in to make sure he doesn’t do it again.” Bryan placed a call to a friend of his.

“Can I get a hint on who this special person is?” Ginny was curious.

“Mmmm, nope. It’s better if you don’t know.” Bryan hopes she will answer his request.

“You’re no fun.” Ginny tries pouting on Bryan.

“Won’t work, kiddo.” Bryan just grins at her.

“Damn. So, we are still going to have the meeting tonight?”

“Yes, so you need to go and start getting ready for tonight.” Bryan gets up and walks with Ginny to his office door.

Ginny gets up and walks next to him.

“Leonard has already laid out what you will be wearing tonight. The jewelry you will be wearing will be laying on the dress on your bed.” He
opens the door and watches as Ginny leaves.

Ginny runs upstairs to her bedroom. She finds her new clothes and all the appropriate undergarments she’ll need to wear, which wasn’t much. There was an oak box sitting on top of the dress. She heads into the bathroom, since she was already nude.

She gets the shower going the way she wants it. She uses the special soap, shampoo and conditioner that Bryan had gotten her. She wonders who the special guest was going to be tonight at the meeting?

She takes her shower, fixes her hair and gets dress in the dress that Bryan bought for her. When she goes downstairs, she is met by her escorts for the night. Which was Leonard and Stephen.

“I’m ready guys.” Ginny smiles at them.

Stephen let’s out a wolf whistle as they escort Ginny out to the car. Leonard opens the car door for Ginny. She slides in like she is supposed to.

Stephen slides in next to her.

Leonard drives them over to the saloon they have been meeting at. Stephen gets out and helps Ginny out next. The pack was inside waiting on them.

The next group to show up, is the visiting pack that asked for the negotiations. The leader of the pack wanted to know how Ginny was doing.
He was concerned about what happened to her yesterday.

The last group to show up, were the vampires. Riker and his group had shown-up with Victor and his vampires. Bryan and she welcomed to the saloon along with their willing blood donators. Everyone was escorted to a huge meeting room. Ginny escorts each person to their assigned seat and then a staff member comes in to take their refreshment orders. While they are all sitting and waiting for their drinks. A portal opens, and two young ladies and a huge cat come walking through. The portal closes behind them as Bryan stands up to announce who they are.

“Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Lady Titanis and her sister Theia. The large cat that is with them is their companion Leonidas.

They are here to make sure the rules are adhered to.” He looks towards Victor when he says that.

Titanis looks over towards Victor and an evil smile appears on her face.

“Victor, it has been a while since we have seen each other. How is Leiknir Hamundsson doing now a day?” Titanis recalls the last time her and Leiknir went at each other.

He thought he was better than her with a sword and challenged her. The fight lasted almost all night long, but in the end, she won. She gave him a nasty scar that went diagonally from his waist to his right eye. Because her sword was made by Hephaestus himself. It would always leave a scar. It neutralizes the magical healing of any supernatural creature.

“He’s doing better. He decided to stay in Europe, instead of coming to the New Country.” Victor hated Titanis because she had interfered in several of his plans.

Riker just smirks. He knew Titanis and heard rumors she had recently just gotten a younger sister. He looks at the young lady standing next to
Titanis. She had long amber hair and a vine that curled around her right leg with flowers, bumblebees and tiny birds flying towards the different
flowers sprouting from the vine. She was shorter than her older sister.

“Aren’t you going to introduce the young lady that came with you?” Riker wanted to know if his guess was right.

“Theia, this is Riker, his wife Jacklyn and his companion Jacob they are the council enforcers for the vampires.” Titanis didn’t care for vampires
that much, but Riker was one of the few she had any respect for.

Theia looks over at the three vampires that were dressed like bikers. She knew how her sister felt about vampires. She called them leeches and said never to trust them. That was why they left Shayla at home, instead of letting her come with them. Shayla had a bigger hatred of vampires than Titanis did.

Victor looks over towards Bryan and smirk. He knew with a Demi-goddess and Riker’s team. He better stop what he was doing to sabotage the talks.

“Now, shall we get to work on these negotiations?” Bryan had an evil smile on his face.

“Yes, let’s get these negotiations done.” The leaders start talking about what they wanted and what they were willing to give in return.

Titanis, Theia and Leonidas stood nearby watching and monitoring. They were making sure no magic, or anything was being used during the negotiations. Leonidas couldn’t be fooled. He could feel magic, even vampire magic.

Riker and his crew were making sure Victor behaved himself and didn’t try anything. They stood nearby and watched all the vampires. He wasn’t going to allow Victor to ruin these negotiations.

up
206 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

M`as-M`as

Too short !

alissa

Butt in a sling

Jamie Lee's picture

So good ol' Victor wasn't as sly as he thought, thanks to Ginny pushing back the first night and getting sick the next night.

When the major players know how much of an ass the person is, it's best to not try anything else.

Others have feelings too.