Becoming Sara, Day Nine

Printer-friendly version

I have never felt so good after drinking as I did now barely on the verge of being fully awake. For once in my life I was beyond explanation on how good I felt. No other words to describe it other then fully content with a hint of electric. The next sense that came to me was the warm body holding me. Wrapping itself around me in a blanket of protection. I silently giggled as I wiggled my rear feeling something that gave me flashes of lightning so few hours ago. The next sense that came to me was the smell of our mutual efforts to please each other. The feminine clashed and blended with the masculine sending my mind back to that first tease as clothing fell this way or that. How my sister and I teased Max as a team with Jewel adding extra flavor.

She was the distraction that drove Max to misplace who was who. Though as much as he thought wrong the more he was right each time. Jewel knew that her time in our sharing wouldn't last as she tasted him first enjoying and teasing us with how good he was that Michelle was just as eager to get him ready for another round. Gone was the shame and mental reservation that even dressed as a woman pleasing him with my mouth was not allowed. That it was wrong on every level. That doing so would be so erotic, so self stimulating. We stopped well sort of the explosive outcome as she wanted him inside more than I did. I was entranced watching Jewel and even more so watching my sister lose herself in pleasure. My mind was filled with needy desire and ultimate dread.

Max I don't think he even realized that slowly Jewel left the room or that Michelle glowing in her post orgasm faded from sight. For a second time I worshiped my biggest fear and loving every fine detail, every wrinkle, bump and vein. He was so big yet I couldn't get enough. I sensed instinctively when to stop and we slowly switched positions. Lightning ignited fire which burned higher and higher crashing in waves as each burst came and went only to get replaced with a stronger one. Then another shift came and he was at the slope and it was more then dangerously slippery. I gasped at the brief, but painful intrusion into such a perfect storm. Slowly he calmed the storm as my eyes flew open with revelation that he was inside of me. My smile contradicted my tear filled eyes as this was as much terrifying as it was blissful. My mind was split into two screams as one joy and the other shame.

It was then that Max woke up to see the blood as he pulled back the fear that he had hurt me evident on his handsome face. Then shock as he called my name.

“Sara?” I felt his confusion, but then I suddenly giggled as I used my legs to pull him back inside of me.

“Max don't you dare stop.” I grinned as I wiggled next to him now remembering how well he filled me. How strangely he throbbed and pulsed. He moved slowly at first then faster as I pushed to meet him. Our rhythm perfect in every way. The feeling of it all was over my head through my heart and shook my soul. I wondered how it would be as I gained a new level of being with each time we pressed together. Slowly he moved faster and faster as I needed him inside of me longer and longer as each pulse was shorter and shorter. Then I just knew right before his peak was reached. I saw his face contort and each and every pulse hit me like a hammer. I twisted and screamed only now several hours later remembering the complaints of the neighbors. Then I floated on a wave of nirvana being nothing and everything at once. When finally my heart returned to my chest I looked at Max's shocked and guilty face. The shame that covered it all, but the hidden glee of his release. A wave rolled over me as an aftershock and I giggled as I pulled him on top of me.

That he was capable of going again was part jealousy and joy. The first was quick and the second so long, so much better. I knew beyond anything that now I could love him more then a best friend more then a soul mate, more than a brother. That I could love him as a woman. It didn't matter to me that I once was a man. From the way he caressed me, it made me realize he saw the same thing. Now my daydream was pushed away as I felt him push inside of me. That he had the wrong door made me giggle. The feeling sky rocketed quickly and I felt little shocks as the pace quickened. He steadied out and nibbled on my neck as his hands tickled my side or squeezed my rear. Morning sex was just too short as I felt him jerk as he moaned. Still a nice wave of pleasure pulsed through me knowing I got him to do this.

“I love you.” I let it slip out. Microseconds passed as I waited for his reply then he tensed before pulling out quickly. Gone was the warmth as the bed shifted and recoiled to his vanished weight. I twisted and saw the panic in his face from the shock and the confusion in his eyes. It was only then seeing his reaction that I truly heard myself. That I felt nothing move on my chest as I turned to face him that there was a presence in between my legs that shouldn't have been there.

“Sean what the hell?”

“Max I can explain.”

“I don't think you can. You... You're a trap.” He looked like a trapped animal as he searched for his clothing. Finding his pants he nearly jumped into them his little yelp that made me wince as he pulled hair closing his zipper the two buttons he managed to fasten as he filled his hands with other items.

“No please the ring.” He glared at me as he shoved his feet into his boots.

“I don't know how, but you tricked me. Lied to me. No one does that to a friend, to a best friend. You're sick in the head. You need help.” His first step shook the apartment and the rest rumbled like an earth quake as he stormed out. The wail of pain sounded in the distance and gather volume to final realization as two sets of arm enveloped me that I was the one crying.

“It's okay we'll fix it.” Michelle's voice was strong and safe.

“Oh wow. I...” Amazed is how Jewel felt, yet so full of understanding. I am not sure when I stopped crying, but halfway through I felt Michelle move away. Jewel got closer and I found myself laying on her lap as she stroked my hair. She comforted me as I felt so weak so lost. Confused as how the ring could have failed. I twisted it on my finger and finally stopped crying as anger started to grow. The ring was on the wrong hand. Before it was on my right ring finger it was now on my left index finger. How I could have moved it was beyond my reason. I forgot everything as I blanked out.

“Michelle, Sean just froze.” Michelle rushed back into the room.

“What do mean?”

“Look at her.” They both looked at Sean and saw the dead look in his eyes. They knew he was still breathing as silent sobs shook his body. The complete lack of consciousness was gone from his face. Both girls looked at each puzzled at each other. “Maybe we shouldn't have left Sara with Max last night.”

“But I don't understand. They looked so perfect together. How could this happen?”

“Well Sara did tell me there was something about this ring.”

“It's on the wrong finger. Take it off and move it to the right pinky. That should do it.” Jewel tried and then struggled.”

“It is not moving. I can't even twist it.”

“But I saw Sean move it from one finger to the other.”

“You mean Sara. This is still Sara even in man mode.”

“Sister, brother that doesn't matter right now.”

“You just have to. Sean is so quiet. Down right blunt when he was vocal. As male Sara she was mischievous and so shy. As female Sara, she was energetic, outgoing, happy even. As much as she looks like Sean she is still a girl.”

“Well, we don't have time for being nice. Come we need some cold water.” Jewel nodded and laid Sean out on the bed. She then stared at his body and then looked at Michelle.

“What?”

“Nothing just, no nothing.” The two filled a bucket with really cold water added ice to get it colder. Once it was melted. They went back in. They both looked on in concern as Sean still laid there on the bed as if dead. Eyes wide open, chest barely rising and falling. They both raised the smaller pots and tossed the freezing water from two different directions.

Burning cold water was all Sean felt as he shot up into sitting. He glared at Michelle and Jewel as his sister was concerned and then Jewel giggled. He launched his naked body from the bed chasing his sister out of his room. All he saw was anger and as he whipped around to face Jewel he stopped as he looked down at her. Her giggle had stopped as she looked afraid and then she look wicked before that faded as well as she looked up at him.

“You grew?”

“You shrank.” Jewel moved closer and touched his chest.

“So are you going to hurt me?” I puzzled her question as she looked half afraid and the other half excited. It didn't help that I was naked and the thin shift she wore left nothing to the imagination. Only the cold water stopped any reaction from showing. Then dull pain from in and around my hips brought reality back to me. I felt truly and well fucked. The loss of Max I pushed deep inside and only felt strange losing my virginity again last night and the other virginity this morning. I turned and went to the bathroom strangely enjoying being able to stand up.
I wasn't even shocked as I looked in the mirror. Gone was any sign of the girl I had been. I looked more like a man then before even my long hair looked masculine. That I was taller was evident enough in my reflection. My sleek swimmer's body was gone replace with a cut athletic build. Toned not muscled, but still broader in the shoulder. The only oddly comfortable thing was being hairless. I leaned in close and felt my face as strange as it was being rough. Shaving before was not hard as my beard was sparse before, but now I was sure I would have a full five o'clock shadow in a matter of a couple hours. I looked at the ring angry that it had ruined everything. I was cursed as the words from Mrs Payne came back to me. That it was her ring, made me even madder.

“Sean get out here now, slave.” I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

“What?!”

“I didn't tell you to speak. Now get out here.” What was her problem and did she think I would listen? Yet a small part of me held back the anger that flared inside. I would have fallen for it as Sara. Enjoyed it even. Now my world was turned over and I wasn't ever going to be in the mood.

“Jewel please just go home.” I rubbed my nose not wanting these images of her last night and the week before to haunt me.

“Not going to work is it?” She sighed with obvious pain. I came out and saw she was hurt ,but also concerned. “I guess I should go.” She got up and about nearly dashed out of the room. However I was quicker. Wrapping my arms around her and she let it all out. “Let me go.”

“No.” I finally responded after I felt tears as well. I felt another hand and looked up at my sister. Concern was there and a strange calm. Usually when my sister was calm it was time to run. This time was different as I knew I had wronged Jewel, but that I think I was correcting my mistake. Other images flashed from both nights and I suddenly gasped. Seeing something for the first time without being told how dense I had been was weird. How I felt about it was strange as well.

“Michelle?”

“Yes Jewel.”

“Is it possible to love two people at the same time, and, and maybe a third?”

“I don't think I have the answer, but it has happened.” Michelle and I glanced at each other. As much as I fear what happened to the point of shutting down, I didn't miss that she was as concerned as I was. Also I knew what she was thinking as I had a good idea Jewel was talking about me and myself as Sara. The third was either Max or Michelle. Though she could be meaning all of us as the three.

“I...”

“I think you two need to get dressed.” All the fear, anger, and shame fled as we both started laughing. Well not all of the shame as we both blushed. Michelle left and part of me hoped she would stay. It might have been easier. At first it was awkward as I had to pull out clothes I didn't plan on wearing again, and then finding out they didn't fit anymore. Jewel had found her clothing before I had found a pair of shorts that were big enough not to look like they were glued on. She grinned as I finished pulling on a tee shirt that had been baggy before now felt like it was cutting into my biceps.

“Damn you look hot.”

“Thank you, I think. This is weird.”

“Not as weird as seeing the change really happen. I mean last night was strange, but it wasn't so obvious as both of you look alike. Now I can't see any part of Sara in you.”

“Oh she is still there. I feel uncomfortable. This is not how I thought I would feel. I felt out of place as Sara, but now as I am all Sean. I need to change back.”

“Why don't you?”

“Not sure just another feeling that I can't right now.”

“I guess it would be easier if you could change back.”

“What do you mean?”

“With Max. You need to confront him, but now I don't think he can.”

“I don't think I can. I feared the idea of being bisexual. Then I changed into Sara and it wasn't so scary. Still when confronted with it, I panicked. Even not remembering exactly what I thought I still knew that all it would have taken was to touch it. Now that I have and several times it still was okay as I was Sara. This morning I was Sean sure I didn't think about it, but some part of me must have known I was male again.”

“You think you will ever be just you. I really liked the original Sean and Sara.” I felt that was not the words she wanted to use as love came to feel better. I liked the old me much better though as him I never really did anything. As Shy Sara I had done way more and as bold Sara I had a blast and felt truly loved. How much would I change as a buff Sean? Could I go back to being who I used to be or was my path only set forward?

“Hey are you two going to sit there all day? I am hungry for pancakes.” Broken out of my train of thought I noticed Jewel had jumped as well.

“Your arms are not broke.”

“I know, but your pancakes are so much better.” I chuckled while standing and walking right past Michelle that I looked down into her face felt as strange as her face showed how she felt about it.

“Wow, you grew.” I snorted and continued to the kitchen.

“He has changed a bit more then height.” Jewel giggled as Michelle's mouth opened then closed. As I was cooking my sister couldn't stop staring at me. She finally stopped during breakfast yet I felt it was only temporary.

“I am glad all these changes haven't affected your cooking. A girl could get used to this. Michelle you are so lucky.”

“Not really you didn't have to grin and bare through all his early attempts.”

“Funny.” The two girls giggled as we all cleared the table.

“So I have been thinking and...”

“Danger Will Robinson.”

“Stop I am trying to be serious.”

“So was I.”

“Argh, look. What I am trying to say is that I see more of dad in you now.”

“He does look a lot more masculine.”

“I don't want to look like I do. I want to look like me.”

“Which one?” I went to reply and I couldn't. I was so used to the old me and I liked the Sara me. Though I wasn't sure which one. The dressed version or the female one. If I based it on pure feeling then female Sara hands down yet not being able to choose felt confining.

“I don't know.”

“You do know. Which one could you live with if you couldn't change?”

“I never felt off or that I was in the wrong body. I like the times we dressed alike to fool our family and friends, but that was play. Now that have seen both sides I like different things about both. If only...” I almost added if only Max went both ways.

“Sorry, I guess that was too soon. I really do have to get going.”

“You don't have to leave.”

“No I have work in a few hours, and as much as I want to stay, I just can't.”

“Okay.” My sister hugged her and they kissed which would have shocked me before last night. I felt some embarrassment as we had done a few things siblings shouldn't do. Nothing bad, but focused teasing. Jewel came to me and we hugged and she kissed me which I returned. In some way I felt warm and on the other wrong. That she was the wrong person to kiss which got me thinking of Max and how I had lost a friend.

“You'll get him.” I blinked as Jewel rushed out the door. Heat rose to my face however only for a few seconds as I saw Megan. I took the needed steps after Jewel to catch the door. I had a bone to pick with her and the gall to want it now.

“Megan.”

“Morning, Sean?” She looked me over as glared at her. The curious smile that formed on her face was short lived as she read my face.

“You have some explaining to do.”

“What do you mean? I haven't done anything though from what heard, you sure did last night.”

“Just stop it. I know we were loud. That is not what I am even going to think about. What I want to know is why can't I ever remember dating you for three months?”

“I am sure Mistress Rayne explained as she altered your ring.”

“You mean the one you gave me.”

“Yes I gave it to you, and for good reason. I saw you as Sara before you even knew she was a part of you. I drew her out and even still have all her clothes. The ring used to hold me captive and I learned a lot. I wanted you to learn the same thing. I never thought it would use you just to get back to her.”

“What do you mean and how is that relevant to what I want to know?”

“It is not the first time you wore it. Though the first time it did a full change. I gave it to you as I know how they operate and you never would have passed. The more you tried the ring the more you turned to your book. I wanted you to stop with that waste of time as you had never even posted one story online or sent out to a publisher. I tried to make you forget about it, but it made you forget about me.” I saw the hurt in her eyes and a dozen other feelings. I felt a rush of new feelings all concerning her, but no memories were attached. How they felt was as if we dated a long time ago and knew it wouldn't work.

“Can you recharge it? Change me back to who I was before the ring?” I let Megan look at the ring and she shook her head.

“I might be able to change how the ring works. I know I can take it back and you would never change again, but I have a hunch that you can't decide who you want to be left as. If you choose wrong you will hate me.”

“You broke free of the ring. You changed it. Why can't you do it again?”

“I could in six or seven months. There are spells upon spells. Some that are gone that I would need to replace but the prime spell was changed so it will take even longer. I could create another ring, but it wouldn't work the same. No curse item can ever have the same effects.”

“Then make a non cursed item.”

“Michelle there are only curses that remain permanent. All other spells only work for a while. I would love to talk about magic in all its forms, but right now and in the hall is not the place for it. Plus with how the ring has affected you it just might reject any more alterations.”

“Then explain to me how this works with switching fingers?”

“Oh that. You have ten fingers so ten different forms possible. Meek Sara is you right pinky. Though it is only a strong suggestion. Go with the flow type. Strong Sara would be your thumb, but you will turn into a total domineering bitch.”

“Then the index finger is?”

“Alpha type, but again only if you see the change as it gives you the visual aspect on how you are perceived, so you will slowly act accordingly.”

“Can it affect your preferences?”

“No, but how you act on them is part of it. As an alpha you are strongly encouraged to be a player. I suggest moving the ring to your left ring finger. That is who you normally were.”

“But it feels drained.”

“Not for long and such a switch doesn't take the same energy. I have to go. We can talk later.” Megan entered her apartment and I backed into mine. Michelle looked at me concerned, but my thoughts were in several directions. All her answers brought up more questions. The biggest one was who was I really? What did I want? As much as I wanted to switch the ring back to my right ring finger I moved it to my left.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sara

Looks like if given the choice Sara is here to stay with Max.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

MPD

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Lol, talk about multiple personality disorder, one that includes a physical change. If I had 10 versions of myself, I don't know that I could choose just 1. And having a different clothing need for each would be a pain too, lumberjack style for a physical alpha male, smaller more trendy styles for other male versions.

I guess until I could decide, I would put it on the finger of one of the 2 previous versions of myself.

Lotsa room to keep this story going with Sean/Sara's choice, plus the Megan backstory. Looking forward to more of these twists and turns.

Multiple directions.

Sara Hawke's picture

She could go in any direction from here. There is Megan a former girl friend and the relationship they had before if she remembers, Jewel who likes both male and female versions, but mostly the passive ones, and Max who is well Max. In the back ground there is Mistress Payne and then there is Anne as a long shot. Multiple personalities not really as all are a Sean/Sara combo going from weak to strong.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.