Becoming Sara, Day Two

Printer-friendly version

I woke up with a really bad headache. There is a weight on my chest and it was in addition to the fake breasts. I look over and see thick black long hair. Last night went hazy after the kiss. The person rolled over and I sighed as it was Jewel. I sighed in relief, but seeing as I only had my bra on. I wondered where the rest went. I eased out of bed and saw the items littered around the room. I took off the bra and jumped in the shower. I felt so good as I lathered myself up and ran the razor over my legs. I didn't need it, but I did it anyways. I padded into the kitchen and got two bottles of Gatorade. I popped the aspirin and emptied half of my bottle. I padded back through the living room and freeze as I heard a giggle. I looked and Wendy is laying on the floor next to I think Max. I smile and point to the kitchen and the bottle. She nods, but she looked between my legs. I had a nice view of her breasts so I didn't mind. I quietly closed the door and got back on the bed.

“Did I give you permission to get up, Sara.”

“No but Sean did.” She looked at me and my lack of clothing. Then she pouted.

“I want my Sara.”

“Sunday is a day of rest. Here drink even if you don't like it. I am sure you have a headache.”

“Hmm, you will be punished later.”

“I am not sure what happened last night, but I did make it clear I wasn't a sub.”

“Oh you were, now I guess I will have to remind you.” I still didn't remember after we finished, but she recreated the fun we had. It lacked the tone, but my imagination took over.

“Are you two done in there?” Wendy asked as she knocked on the door.

“Yes.”

“Then can we get our clothes?”

“Wait why are their clothes in here?” I asked.

“Whoops.” I paled wondering now what truly happened. Both Max and Wendy came in and searched the floor and furniture for their clothing. I was completely under the covers worrying about if certain things happened.

“Sara you don't have to hide.” Max assured. I peaked out from the covers. He chuckled and then winked. I paled again.

“Oh stop picking on him.” Jewel warned. “I could train Wendy and then you will pale.” That failed as he smiled.

“Okay so what is the objective for today?” Wendy asked.

“I think I will relax. You all gave me the confidence to be a woman in front of strangers. I mean you couldn't tell?”

“I had you pegged, but it was just the way you flirted with me.” Wendy replied. “I think once you get dressed we can refine what I saw.”
“You just want me as Sara.”

“Well you are a bit more willing...” She let what she was thinking go unsaid. We all chuckled.

“I am hungry and I don't feel like leaving. Who wants to help me cook?”

“I will.” Max surprised me.

“You cook? You would burn water if you could.” I teased.

“Ya well we need to talk about a few things.” I shrugged and we went to the kitchen. It took a long time before the silence was broken. I wondered what had happened last night. The kissing made me feel strange. Not disgusted, but not that happy either. I was at a loss to truly explain the feeling. I was a bit afraid that we did something we would both regret. I could see Max was troubled.

“Okay I don't remember much, but something happened after that kiss?”

“Well Jewel and Wendy followed us home. They don't live far from here. They came upstairs and we drank some more. You started dancing and that. We all danced together. Then the girls danced together and we did as well.”

“We slow danced?”

“No we groped each other type dancing. Now don't get shocked it was all fun. More teasing the girls really. Then Jewel barked out an order and you did it. Wendy did the same and I couldn't help following her command. Soon they went from fun simple stuff to a bit more demanding. I think she broke one of your spoons. Then we ended up in your room. Nothing bad unless you think worshiping two fine ladies a bad thing. Jewel told you, you were now her submissive.”

“I guess I agreed?”

“You sure did. She gave you an order and then you refused. That is when we left the room.”

“What did she want me to do?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“I'll find out soon enough.”

“Well she told you I was a lollipop.”

“Stop there. I don't get why? I do remember us telling them we don't swing that way.”

“I think it was ordered just so she could punish you. What ever she did you liked it.” I shivered at the thought and wondered if I would remember it one day? I still felt uncomfortable with the whole situation, but I knew not to press Max for any answers. Our brunch lasted until just after noon. Then the ladies took us shopping. Jewel still wanted Sara to come, but I refused to tease her cause I saw how much she missed her. I continually got mild threats of punishment. Most of the shopping was for me. I didn't have the breasts in, but the rest worked fine. The few hundred dollars for fooling them all paid for the outfits and a larger makeup and toiletries set. The shear amount of products I wound up with boggled me, along with enough outfits for a week. Both casual and semi formal. We ate in a restaurant there at the center. Which got me a few stares, and a few lewd ones as well. It wasn't until we came out that we ran into a problem.

“Hey sissy boy why don't you sit on this?” The young man flipped us off. I stopped Max from stepping forward. My hair was pulled back like I always did. Having all the recent changes didn't help my look. I thought it was strange that they even picked up on it. Even in a Polo, slacks, and dress shoes, I had been called miss every time.

“Well aren't you cute.” My deep voice confused him. “Tell you what you run back to your mother and these girls won't spank you.” They laughed. Jewel stepped forward and I don't know where she hid it, but she held a whip in her hand. They backed up a step.

“Now I could use some slaves.”

“I bet, but we would dominate you.” The braver kid countered. Jewel just smiled as she strutted right up to him.

“A shame really that you're so young. I don't even think you have dropped yet.”

“What's she talking about.”

“I don't know... Oh funny I got a big...”

“Robert James you both get over here away from that freak.”

“Go to mommy, boys.” They hurried off and the lady pulled the one by his ear. A very strange sight to see nowadays. It didn't stop there and moments later I felt a tug on my shirt.

“Miss why are you wearing men's clothes.” I looked at the young girl.

“Cause I am a man.” The little girl looked shocked.

“Told you she was a guy.” the boy looked like her brother. They both ran off. We chuckled at the way the boy referred to me as both female and male.

“Don't worry you are a girl in our eyes.” Wendy stated. Once we got back to my place Jewel and Wendy helped me put away the clothes and set up a vanity on my small desk. I had a bigger desk in the living room. I also had what I was going to wear and a spare outfit, in case I got it stained. I would have to get up at four. Jewel laid out the dress she made me get.

“I can't wear that.”

“I know, but you can take it along.”

“No, no matter how it is worn I don't have a chest. I think it would fit you perfectly.”

“We are the same size even if I am taller, but that is your dress. Why don't you put it on?”

“Good try.”

“Are you really that afraid?”

“No I am not afraid it is that I need to get up real early and I have a feeling that if I became Sara right now I wouldn't get much sleep.”

“I think that as Sara you will remember what you agreed to last night. That you don't want to obey right now. You need to realize nothing you do will be against your will. That is the lure of being submissive. I am willing to put you at the center of my life. Can you not be my center?” That was the question. I didn't understand the relationship or its lure. I was only introduced to it yesterday. I paced a bit then picked up the modulator. She watched as I put it on. Then I closed my eyes as I turned it on. Jewel saw the struggle that emerged as I put the device on. To her it was like I was putting on a collar. She began to tear up with such a visual. Then I turned around and looked right into her eyes. She could see how the face relaxed, but this time the eyes changed as well.

“Jewel I am more than just Sara.” I quietly replied. Jewel got up as she looked in my eyes the whole time. I shivered as her hands caressed my shoulders. I tried to look down, but her hand lifted my chin. I looked back into her eyes and gasped as I remembered everything from last night. I had come up with playing out my pen name in real life, but Sara had come alive in such a short time. Character immersion to the fullest. Right now I was Sara to the core of my being as if I was always her. Sean was equally valid, but I was slowly feeling that he was the character I had been playing.

What happened last night was simple enough in the beginning. Everyone had gone back inside except for Jewel and Wendy. They took us by the hand and lead us back here. Then we talked and slowly the orders were spoken and we obeyed. Wendy played at being a dom and Max fell to her quickly. I on the other hand resisted as Jewel slowly but effectively took over. Guiding not just me but Wendy and Max. The things we did were exciting and forbidden. Fun really then as the events got more exciting and the play more sexual the two women began to push. Wendy taking queues from Jewel. I shivered as the memories got stronger and more embarrassing. Then slowly our play began to separate, yet get more intertwined.

Both me and Max reached a stopping point and that I was so close to that line that shouldn't be crossed and that he twitched in front of my face before Max backed away and called it quits. Sara had crossed that line and Sean inside me shuddered. I would have gone through with it. I wasn't that way, but the alcohol and the women and the fun playing at being submissive, it all added up to dropping all my boundaries. It was a very large shock and I could see what caused me to forget. Sara was strong enough to hide it from Sean. That my mind was splitting made me shiver.

“Go please Go.”

“It was an accident. You both just turned the wrong way.”

“I know, but please go.” Jewel who had shown confidence if not out right dominance never looked so submissive as she got up and left. I wasn't mad at her, but something in my mind didn't want to split and if she was there it would have. I heard some arguing and then some crying in the next room before the door closed.

“Sean?”

“Get out!” I yelled not really wanting him gone, but that he lied to me. Hiding the accident. It felt worse then the thought of doing something with him. I spent a long time thinking about where to go from here and making sure everything was ready for tomorrow.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The line

How far did Sara go? Just a BJ?

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

How far

Sara Hawke's picture

No they didn't but so close.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.

“Jewel I am more than just Sara.”

Truer words were never spoken.

Some want to transition, while others want to try the other side on for size, and maybe switch freely back and forth - truly two souls.