The Twins First Christmas (Tammy And Sammy)

Printer-friendly version

“Alright munchkins. Stand still so we can fit these elf costumes for the parade.” Angel and Carol were fitting the twins for their elf costumes.

The Sirens motorcycle club was riding in the Christmas parade this year, like they did every year. This year was special, because Angel, her wife and the twins were going to be in it. Angel was riding her custom Harley Davidson and Carol was riding a 2010 Indian Chief Vintage motorcycle that Angel had restored. Angel had bought it at an estate sale. The person who sold it to her, said it had been in storage for the past seven years. Angel did a full tune-up and replaced all the brakes, hoses, tires and such.

Angel had managed to finally talk Carol into learning how to ride a motorcycle. She even paid for Carol to take a driver safety course for motorcycle riders. All the riders were going to be dress as reindeers pulling a sleigh. The Santa that worked at the mall every year was going to be in the sleigh with present each of the members donated to be handed out to the children.

All the children that were old enough to ride with their parents. They were going to be dressed in elf costumes to help hand out the presents and give away candy canes. The twins were going to be riding with her and Carol. They weren’t old enough to hand presents out by club rules.

Tammy and Sammy were excited as they stood still as their mothers fitted their costumes and shoes.

They had gone out the first week of December to select the Christmas tree. They went to the mall and had custom Christmas ornaments made with their pictures on them and dated. Angel had found a few Angel ornaments to decorate the tree with. D.A. and Angie had pulled out some of the old ones they had when Angel was little and the ones with Lisa when she was little.

The tree had a lot of lights and ornaments. Carol and Angel lifted the twins up so both could put the angel on top of the tree. The angel they used was the one D.A. had handmade when she was little.

They had hung stocking on the fireplace for the whole family. There was Christmas gifts already under the tree that Angel and Carol had wrapped. Angel and Carol had a bunch of presents for the girls stash away.

The twins weren’t to trill to visit Santa, because every time they did. They never got what they wanted. Their birth mother never gave them anything for Christmas. They lost faith in believing in Santa.

Carol and Angel were going to restore their faith in Santa. Angel looks at the twins.

“Alright my little munchkins.Time for you to get ready for bed.You got school tomorrow and if I’m not mistaken, you’re in the Christmas play at school as well.” Carol leads the girls upstairs to prepare their bath and to make sure they wash themselves and play as well.

Angel watches her wife as she takes the girls upstairs to the main bathroom.

“I think she is still in the honey mood phase.” Angie loved teasing their little Angel.

“I think your right. Our little Angel has grown up to be a wonderful person. Who would had thought that frighten batter little girl we found fourteen years ago? Would grow into such a kind loving wonderful married woman.” D.A. walks over to where Angel was sitting and places a kiss on her forehead.

“I’m the woman I am all because of two loving mothers. What girl could ask for more?” Angel didn’t know what would had happen. If the Siren’s hadn’t been traveling down that particular country road the day they found her and took her in.

Then a few years later they adopted Lisa and gave her a baby sister. It was just early this year when she left the service and came home. That she adopted two little girls and got married to a kind and wonderful woman. She loved the twins as if she had given birth to them and loved
Carol a lot as well. There was nothing she wouldn’t do for either one of them.

Angel finishes up the elf costumes and pack things away. She glances at the clock to see what time it was, because Lisa was due back from her date soon. She had finally brought her grades up at school and meet a boy that came from a nice family. The boy’s father was a police officer and his mother worked down at the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Once Angel had everything packed away. She gives each of her mother’s a hug and a kiss on the cheek and heads upstairs to tuck the twins in. Carol and she had talked about getting a place of their own, but Angel’s mother had so much space and could watch the twins for them.
That it was better if they just move in with her parents.

Angel tucks the twins in and gives each one a kiss. She heads into the bedroom where Carol was getting ready for bed. She walks up behind Carol and holds her.

“Do you think the girls are going to enjoy being in the parade?” Angel nuzzles Carol’s neck and rub her belly.

Carol places a kiss on Angel’s cheek and place her hand on Angel’s.

“I think the girls are just going to be pleased to be there with us.” Carol tilts her head back, so Angel could nibble on her neck more.

They slowly move over to the bed and lay down. Angel snuggles up against Carol as Carol turns the lights off. Angel hopes the girls will enjoy themselves. She knew she did the first time she rode with her mothers after they adopted her and let be in the parade.

In the morning time, Carol drop the twins off at school as she heads to work. She still needed to pick up a Christmas gift for Angel. Every time she asked her wife what she wanted. She told her she already had the best gift of all, her and the girls. She pulls into the parking lot at the law firm and head inside. Maybe, D.A. could suggest something for Angel.

Angel was out buying some last-minute Christmas gifts. She had her wife’s Christmas gifts, the twin’s, her mother’s and the rest of the family and members of the Mc. They were having a Christmas party this weekend at the club house. Her and April had been responsible for organizing and setting up everything.

They were going to have an open bar like they always do. Angel recalls the first time she had gone to one of the MC’s Christmas party. Even though she knew all the members, it was fantastic. The Christmas party had been the best thing she had ever gone too.

Angel goes to the Christmas tree in the mall. It had been setup to help families who were having financial troubles buying gifts for their children. Angel pulls several names and look at what was written on the leaves. She goes and buy what they wanted and add a few extra things.

She knew what it was like to have Christmas come and not have any gifts under the tree or to not even have a tree. Her birth mother always tried to have something for her. Tears start sliding down her cheeks from her eyes. Even though its been almost fourteen years since her birth mother died protecting her. She still misses her birth mother. She stops at a flower shop and place an order to have flowers delivered to her birth mothers grave site.

Angel heads to work and spends the rest of the day working on Motorcycles and helping customers. Later in the afternoon, Carol picks the girls up from school during her lunch break and drop them off at the shop. They help their grandmother up front of the shop in the store part.
Angie gives them items to put up on the shelves and have them clean the shelves they can reach. She gives them money for performing these task around the store. They love working with their grandmother. Their great uncles didn’t like them coming in the back in the work area, but they could go to the office and wait for their mother.

“Are you girls ready to go home?” Angel comes walking up front to see her munchkins.

Sammy and Tammy looked up at the sound of their mother.

“Yes ma’am.” The girls start putting away their homework.

“Angel, are you going to stop and buy dinner on the way home or are going to cook dinner?” Angie looks at her daughter as her grandchildren pack away their school books.

“I thought I would cook tonight, mom. Is there anything special you want?” Angel didn’t mind cooking dinner.

“Whatever you were planning on cooking is fine with me. I was just curious.” Angie was glad Angel was cooking.

“Okay, I figure I would make meatloaf tonight. I went by the house earlier to take the meat out to defrost.” Angel had stopped by the house after she went by the mall.

“Okay, I’ll see you later. D.A. is going to come by and pick me up. So, just fix us a plate and put it in the refrigerator.” Angie gives her daughter a hug and the twins a kiss on the cheek.

“Bye Nana!” The girls follow their mother out to the Suv.

Tammy and Sammy grab their mother’s hand as they walk to the SUV. They have loved being Angel’s and Carol’s daughters. Their birth mother tried one time to fight in the courts to get the girls, but the girls didn’t want to go and live with their mother. So, she gave up her rights to Carol and Angel.

The ride home was uneventful. The girls rush inside and up to their bedroom to change out of their school clothes. Angel heads into the kitchen and to start dinner for the family. Lisa comes home thirty minutes later. She had been at her boyfriend’s house studying. He was having problems with chemistry. Since she was making A’s in chemistry, she was tutoring him and sharing her notes.

“Lisa, can you set the table please? Our mothers won’t be joining us for dinner, but we’ll make plates for them to heat up later.” Angel had the mash potatoes made and the vegetables cooking.

“Okay sis.” Lisa starts setting the table for everyone that was going to be home.

Carol comes walking in with her hands full. She looks around to see where the twins were.

“Their upstairs watching a movie in their bedroom.” Angel had seen the twins take a movie from downstairs up to their bedroom.

Carol hurries and take the packages she has upstairs to their bedroom and hide them with the rest of the gifts.

Angel smirks as she checks the vegetables.

“I hope you got my gift, big sister.” Lisa comes walking into the kitchen.

“Yep, I got the lumps of coal I promise you I would get.” Angel loved teasing her little sister.

Lisa just gives Angel a dirty look.

“I got your gifts. Don’t get your panties in twist. Oh, you need to get your elf costume, so we can make any adjustments we need to make.”

“I might need a new one.” Lisa thinks she ahs out grown her old one.

“No problem. You can wear my old one. You’re about the same size I was when I was your age.” Angel looks at her sister and she could see that her little sister was starting to fill out and beginning to get her womanly curves.

“I’m bigger in the chest then you were big sister.” Lisa had seen pictures of her sister when she was her age.

“That you are. You’re going to be as big mamma Angie.” Angel knew Angie was bigger than D.A.

“I wish. I wouldn’t mind being as big as mom.” Lisa wanted to be as curvy as their mother Angie.

Carol comes walking into the kitchen.

“You could be as curvy as my wife.” Angel gives Carol a kiss.

“I hope when I find my special person, were as much in love as you two.” Lisa envy her sister and the love she had with Carol.

“You will sis, you will.” Angel takes everything off the stove and place it in serving bowls and plates.

Christmas Eve (Main Street Parade):
Sammy was holding onto her mother waist dressed in her elf costume. She looks over and sees her twin Tammy, holding onto their other mother’s waist. Angel and Carol were dressed in their elf outfits. They were behind D.A. and Angie who were dressed as Mrs. Clause’s.

Eight members from the Sirens were dressed as reindeer’s pulling Santa’s sleigh. The teenager’s and some of the other children who were old enough were giving out small Christmas gifts to people and tossing candy canes to the crowds as the Sirens rode down main street.

All the Sirens had shown up and those that weren’t reindeers were either dress as Mrs. Clauses or elves. Sammy and Tammy could get off the motorcycles and walk with their Aunt and help her give candy canes out. When they got tired, they rode with their grandmothers, instead of getting back on with their mother’s.

Sirens clubhouse:
A big ole’ Christmas party was thrown after the parade and everyone was invited, including the children. Gifts were handed out to the children by the elder members of the club. Angel watched as her girls received Christmas gifts from members of the club. Just like she did when she had her first Christmas.

Angel and Carol take pictures of the girls and the club members. Some of the members who have known Angel for a long time, get her and Carol up on the stage to sing Christmas carols.
Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bobtails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing
A sleighing song tonight
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh, hey
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh

Angel and Carol then drag the girls up on stage with them and let them join in.

By the time they go home. The girls were sleeping soundly by the time they got home. Carol and Angel tuck the girls in and then go downstairs set out the rest of the gifts for the girls. Angie and D.A. come down and help with setting gifts out for the girls and for Lisa.

“You, young lady need to get to bed, before we let you see your gifts.” D.A. and Angie give Angel and Carol a kiss on the cheek and watch as they head to bed.

Christmas Day:
Carol and Angel are woken-up by the twins as they rush downstairs to open their gifts.

Angel covers up a yawn as she ties her robe closed. She brought her camera with her as she snaps pictures of the girls and Lisa opening their gifts.

D.A. and Angie come stumbling as well. They heard the commotion going on in the living room and wanted to watch their granddaughters have fun opening their Christmas gifts.

Angel hands out the gifts Carol and she had gotten for her mothers. She hands Carol the gifts she got for her and hands her sister the gifts she got for her.

Angel opens the gifts her mother, Carol, Lisa and the twins got her. She snuggles close to carol and enjoy her first Christmas being a mother and a wife.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

MERRY CHRISTMAS LadyDragon

Thanks for all the wonderful presents (stories) you gave BC this year.

Wendy K

The saddest part...

The saddest part of this story, is the twins having lost their belief in Santa. :-(

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Awwww

Samantha Heart's picture

We dont get to see what Angle baught her sister or mother's or her wife & what Angel's wife got her? :( oh well wecwill have to use our imagination lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.