Becoming Sara, Day Zero

Printer-friendly version

“Max I have a problem.”

“What's wrong now?”

“The publisher wants to meet me.”

“What's wrong with that?”

“He only publishes book from female authors.”

“Well your pen name is Sara Rae Hawke is that not enough?”

“No and neither was the picture that I used. He then wanted to talk to me.”

“Wait you talked to him? How, you are a man?” I pressed a button on the device circling my throat.

“I went through fifteen of these before I found one that sounded real.” He looks shocked as my voice was higher and softer. Perfect tone and pitch. Then he laughs.

“Why don't you just try another publisher?”

“Because he is the only one who hasn't rejected my story. Plus even if I published with another, his name guarantees a best seller, so will you help me?”

“Help you do what?”

“Cross dress, with this, all I have to do is wear this under a scarf and prevent him from getting too close.”

“Won't you have to shake his hand or something?”

“Yes but no closer.”

“Well you are small enough at five two, and you always got teased because you look like a girl.”

“Ya but without this my voice is really deep, even then I got hit on last week.” Max starts laughing. “It's not funny.” I punched him on the arm.
“Wow you still hit like a girl.”

“Shut up.” He continued to laugh.

“Okay I'll help you, geeze. First off you need a business suit that works well with a scarf. Pantyhose or leggings, heels, bra, gaff, panties, and makeup. Ya know, if you didn't grow your hair so long people might not think you are a girl.”

“Oh really? I got hit on with short hair too. Even with a buzz cut, but what is a gaff?”

“Oh it hides your penis, so even if you get aroused or someone gropes you lightly they can't tell.”

“No one is going to do that.”

“Still you better have it, then not.”

“Fine since you are the expert than you can get the stuff.”

“Ya I do have a few friends, but they are all taller than you.” I paled as I knew I would have to buy most of it myself. “We can get some of the more problematic items from my friend.”

“Okay then I will order the rest on the net.”

“Nope you don't know your sizes so you will have to go try it all on.” It was even worse, but, but, I could do this.

“Alright, shit.”

“Go and get the suit and all the accessories, but you'll need a list. I'll call my friend for the harder to get stuff. When do you need to meet him?”

“In three days.”

“Do you have to fly?”

“No, I'll drive up.”

“Okay.” I started on the list while he went to get his friend on the phone. Thirty minutes later he came back with his own list. We put the two together and worked on it until his friend came over.

“So good that you're coming to our side.” Jackie stated as Max let him/her in. “I have a few things that just may fit you.”

“Okay then set them on the table here.” I used the voice modulator, and he looked shocked. “Ooo, I want one of those.”
“If I get published then you can have it.” He jumped and giggled.

“Okay well first you need to strip down so we can do some measuring. How much do you weigh?”

“One twenty five.”

“Okay tell another one, you're too skinny for that.”

“One fifteen.”

“Much better.” He wrote that down on a new sheet of paper. In the end he had measured everything. Five two, 114, waist 26 hips 30, chest 32, inseam 32, shoe size eight female, and how long my arms were and a bunch of other little things just like a tailor would measure. “Good longer legs will be better.” He added a few things to the list and then pulled out what he brought.

“What is all this stuff?”

“Well this is things that women have and we have to adjust for. One is a breast form kit. You can't get naked I don't have those but if someone give you a hug or a squeeze then they will pass the test. I blushed as he tossed me one of them. It felt real, and it even had a nipple.

“Wow.”

“Okay let's see. Ah here it is now I have had a thirty two chest since I was in high school, but I still have one.” He tossed me a bra. “Put it on.”
“Okay?” I put it on and clipped before spinning it around like my ex girlfriend used to.

“Ooo, you have been studying.” He then pulled and adjusted the bra before he spent some time with the fake breasts. “Okay now you have a 32C. If you want bigger then you will need a new bra.”

“No this is fine.” He had adjusted them in such a way that what little loose skin on my chest was pushed together. I bounced a bit and was surprised at the weight. I flexed a bit and even the crease of cleavage didn't go away.

“This is weird.”

“You telling me. If I take off my glasses you look like a girl already.”

“Shut up.”

“Girls please. Now this is a gaff. Which I have as well so this is how you adjust it.” He went into detail and then sent me into the bathroom. I stood there with the thing in my hand. I then rushed to put it on before I lost my nerve. It was painful until I followed the optional direction. Still I was embarrassed even more when I came out. He inspected it as he told me to go into different sitting positions. He even made me double cross my legs. “Ooo, I wish I could still do that.”

“Okay now I look ridiculous.”

“No you don't. Now this will help shape your waist a bit better. You can get one with hooks that stretch. I wrote down the type, but here is a corset. It will slim down you waist nicely.” He had me slip it on and he spent some time adjusting it. He then measured it and let it out a hair.

“Good twenty two inches makes your hips stand out. My, my you do look better. I don't have any shoes that would fit, so will have to get some I suggest a simple two, two and a half in heel. Wider is better for balance but nothing beats a stiletto heel. Go get some sweats on and a tee shirt. We need to go shopping and get your hair and nails done. Ooo, do I see a make over in the future.”

“What now? I can barely breathe!”

“You want to do this you will have to start now. This way you will get over the first time excitement or embarrassment. Now go get dressed and don't forget these or the skirt may fit wrong.” He tossed me a pair of panties. I sighed and went to change.

“Wow I thought he would complain a bit more.”

“Well when you take a picture of him he will complain then again I will do it too. Love it when a girl is born.” I didn't have sweats so I put on a pair of skinny jeans I had that didn't fit but now with the girdle they were loose. A belt fixed that. I had a bit of trouble finding a tee shirt but I did find one and I tucked it in. The scarf didn't match at all, but I didn't want to have my deep voice giving me problems. It was a bit chilly outside, so once I had a hoodie on it wasn't so bad. I was a bit shocked as I caught myself in the mirror. I really did look like a plain girl. I smiled and then chuckled. It came out as a giggle which gave me shivers. Stepping out of the room I heard the fake clicks of cameras as both took my picture. I blushed as they took more.

“And here is Sara Rae Hawke upcoming writer of romance novels.”

“It is not a romance.” I fired back. “It is a science fiction mystery.”

“Alright let's go.” I never felt so embarrassed as we left. I felt that everyone was starring directly at me. I even got a cat call from the construction site. Jackie took the credit, but I swore one of them yelled I was the target. Really I thought. We got to the store and we walked in.

“Let me talk that way you won't be nervous.”

“Hello Jackie I see you have a new friend.”

“Oh yes, Hanna, this is Sara. She is in town and they lost her luggage can you believe that.”

“That is terrible.”

“Well she at least has her wallet. We need a suit with a nice pencil skirt, here are her measurements. Oh and some trial shoes.”
“Okay I have these sizes I think. What is the need of the suit?”

“An important meeting, not too expensive, but it should impress.”

“I think I have everything.” She roamed about the store looking at the paper and at me. I couldn't stop blushing. She finally came back and hung up each piece before going to get same shoes.

“I'll be right here if you need help.”

“Okay.” I replied quietly.

“Oh she is a shy one. I like that.” She purred which got me to blush again. She giggled as Jackie lead me to the changing room. He handed me things to put on.

“Really why stockings?”

“You can't wear socks with heels. Put everything on.” I took the rest off and put the calf stockings on. Then the blouse, which I fought with the buttons as they were backwards. The skirt came next and it was snug, but worked. I put on the jacket and came out. My face was burning as I realized I didn't have a single piece of masculine clothing on.

“Honey your skirt is on backwards.” Jackie leaned in spun it around and it set better. “Darling she is ready.”
“Not bad.” Hanna replied as she came over and checked everything. “The skirt is too long it needs to be higher. Oh and that scarf has to go.”
“It stays I get sick If my neck isn't covered.” I was glad I thought of that excuse, and she bought it. She handed over another skirt and she approved of the new one. Here this scarf is much better and it should cover better.”

“Thank you.” I went back in the booth to change it out. I came back out and Max took another picture. I just rolled my eyes.

“Honey you look good, but put on your heels.” I looked at them and carefully sat down. I was very aware that if I didn't do this right, she would notice. Okay wider heel better balance. No wide heel crap. I put one on and then the other. Jackie helped with the fit and then helped me stand. Baby steps I though. I took one step then another. I stepped out but the skirt hindered a longer stride. It was not bad. I thought I would break my ankle but I didn't even wobble.

“Yes now that looks good and such good posture.”

“Go girl swing those hips.” I giggled and smiled. I looked down and then back up brushing my hair out of my face.
“Wow you are even cuter.” Hanna purred. Why couldn't I stop blushing I never blushed?

“Thank you.”

“Tell you what those shoes are new and they'll work nicely with any suit. I'll go ring these up or do you think I should take anything in?” Hanna asked.

“Um, no you said it was fine. Plus I don't have much time.”

“Very well.” With the shoes and the scarf it wasn't much more than a male suit. I think she would have fainted if she knew it was a guy. Jackie told me she was only into girls.

“Alright we need some proper hose undies, and accessories. Oh and a purse to put your makeup in. Girl you are never going back to boy clothes when I am done with you.”

“I am only doing this to get my book published that's it.”

“Honey don't you... ow.” Max popped Jackie on the shoulder.

“He has his goal, don't distract him with something you don't know.” I sighed as they fought like this too many times already. I found it really interesting to not only walk in heels, but the skirt as well. The little bounce was oddly pleasant as well. I got another cat call and I just smiled as I flipped him off, but it felt good both ways. Could I really like to cross dress? I was getting a guilty thrill out of it. Jackie was quick as she loaded up a few pairs of thigh highs, panties, and simple bras. She added two chemises, a full hip and butt shaper, and other little items plus some items that made me blush. Razors and cream soaps and perfume. I actually picked it out as one of my ex girlfriends like Navy perfume and I liked it too as it was subtle. Adding the pantyhose really changed things and made me aware of how hairy my legs were. Good thing that these were jet black, but they didn't go that well with the suit or the scarf.

“Okay I got a friend that will do your nails. I mean you have a good start but they need some help.”

“I could just paint them couldn't I. No need to have them done.”

“Honey you never write half of a book do you?”

“No, but...”

“No buts. You are going to look, walk, and feel like a woman anything less and he will noticed. One thing I don't need to teach you how to walk or sit. You're a natural.” I stopped and Max bumped into me. I turned and slapped his chest. “Ooo, you did that perfectly.” I blushed.

“Hey aren't you going to hit her?”

“No she is a girl.”

“Oh, thank you.” Jackie then hugged me pressing her very real breasts against my cheeks. I felt aroused and now it hurt. Sure she was still male, but I couldn't ignore it. We had to take the subway to get to the salon Jackie went to. I guess the place was really one stop spa.

“Hello Jackie good that you came early we're slow today.”

“Oh I 'm not needing anything but this little kitten is. Nails, hair, makeup.”

“Oh got date tonight?”

“No a business meeting.”

“Ah simple yet refined got it.” She took my hands. “Good thick nails what do you want?”

“Um, natural french tip?” The lady thought for a second then played with my hair.

“Okay full package simple. French tip bit of shaping and highlights for hair. Pedicure as well. Hmm, leg wax?”

“No I will shave later.” I nervously answered, blushing yet again. “I washed my hair this morning so it just needs...”

“Don't tell me how, now take off jacket and scarf.” I started to panic and then sighed. I could keep silent right? In no time they had my hair washed and some one was working on my feet as well as my hair.

“Oh I love this place. They don't waste time.” Jackie stated as she watched. Max went to get something to eat and my stomach growled at the thought of it. I was impressed that the woman working on my feet didn't complain. As the hair dresser added the highlights the lady was giving my nails french tips as well. I was stunned as my feet went from manly to feminine. I was shocked speechless once my hair was done and my eyebrows plucked. That hurt, but the change was impressive even without makeup. Next came my finger nails and I was smiling as she finished, but I wasn't done yet.

“Keep it simple and light. She has good even tone so just accent her face so it pops.” Jackie suggested. Cleanser, base, a light foundation, then the woman added mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and darkened my eyebrows. She did my lips in light lavender to match my eyes and then finished with a bit of color to my cheeks. I strangely felt good and giddy. I gasped as I saw the effect. I was gone and only Sara remained.

“Good no? Speechless even better.”

“Mmm hmm.” was all I could do, but I think I made up for it with my smile. I had to pee and put my modulator back on. I went into the bathroom and I was near tears on how good I looked, but I resisted as I didn't want the makeup to ruin. I dabbed the corners of my eyes. Still having hair on my legs was now annoying, but my feet felt really soft and smooth. I sighed in relief as I peed then giggled as I had sat down. Putting him away was easier the second time around. What a strange day.

“Okay you look like million dollars.” I smiled as I paid her. Never paid more than fifteen bucks for a hair cut, but that was five years ago. I thought I would be out five hundred in all, but I still had enough for a good late lunch with Jackie. Max frowned as I paid for both meals. I had to put most of mine in a take home box as the corset really restricted my stomach. I smiled as Max and Jackie took more pictures and Jackie had me pose next to Max. I felt good and got a bit silly leaning against him and placing my hand on his chest. I finished with giving him a kiss on the cheek that made him blush for once.

“You happy?”

“Yup I have my revenge.” He smiled as he slapped my ass. I blushed as I squealed. Jackie was laughing while I think she was filming. I was enjoying myself so much I had started acting different. My legs may have itched and my feet hurt, but I was full of energy. I wanted to get home take it all off shave and put it all back on again with the other items. I ate right away once the corset was off. Which is exactly what Jackie wanted me to do after I finished eating and she helped me do everything step by step. Once it was dark outside my few chest and leg hairs were gone and my skin moisturized. She insisted I shaved my armpits and wouldn't quit complaining until I did. I won't say what the last thing I did, but I wouldn't have to go for a few days. I got dressed again and a few more pictures this time with nude leggings.

“Now to put these on the TV.” Jackie purred. I was silent and frozen as I went from the man I knew to the woman I was now. “Tomorrow we work on your moves and makeup. You will need to learn exactly how this face came out.” Jackie waited for me to respond, but I was too shocked to say or do anything. I knew I wanted my book published, but I never expected this. “Well I'll be back tomorrow oh and you better shave the rest and use all the soaps and creams. You'll thank me.” She left. I didn't move for nearly an hour as I had fallen in love with the woman I saw

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good start

Well written and a good start. I'm surprised at the lack of comments but c'est la vie. Keep up the good work.

Jules

Very nice that we get to

Very nice that we get to watch her becoming Sara and how she does it.