On The Run Part 17

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Max docks the boat at the Kennedy Space Center for fuel and to dock for one night. He looks towards Sara and Emma.

“This is going to be the last time we stop for fuel till we get to Fort Myers, so if there is anything you ladies want to do. This would be the time to do it.” Max looked over towards Emma and Sara. They were standing on the fly bridge in their bikinis.

“That’s fine. We’re stocked up on everything. So, we can relax while we are here.” Emma had done inventory and they were fully stocked.

“Why don’t you join us, Max?” Sara was wearing her bikini that Emma bought her.

“Alright.” Max climbs down to the second deck followed by Emma and Sara.

Emma puts some suntan lotion on Sara’s slightly tan skin.

“Max, would you mind putting lotion on my back please?” Emma lays down on her beach chair on her stomach.

“I don’t mind.” He grabs the lotion and start putting it on Emma’s back.

“How often has the Russian mafia found you guys?” As he leans down to talk with Emma.

“Not often. Most of the places we stop. Have are private and you have to have a boat docked at the piers to search the docks.” Emma was enjoying Max’s hands on her back.

Max finishes putting lotion on Emma and goes into the cabin and over to a hidden panel to retrieve a bug detector. He searches the boat and finds one someone had put on the boat. He heads back to where Emma and Sara were sun bathing.

“We’re leaving now ladies.” He unties the boat as Emma stands up.

“Why are we leaving so soon?” She starts helping Max with the boat.

“Because I found a bug hidden on the boat.” Max goes up to the fly bridge and start the engines.

He backs the boat out and heads out to open seas. He tosses the bug in the water as he leaves the area. He heads out to open seas

“How would you ladies like to visit Key West tonight?” Max figures they could be there later tonight.

“Sounds like a plan.” Emma goes back and lays down on her stomach.

Later in the evening she gets up and heads inside the cabin to make dinner for everyone. It was a simple meal. Something Max could eat up
on the fly bridge.

“Thank you.” Max accepts the plate Emma had put together for him.

“You’re welcome.” Emma sits down on the bench with Max.

She watches as he ate his food. The boat was on autopilot, so she didn’t need to do anything. Darkness started falling as they continued into the night. Max managed to get them to Key West and dock for the rest of the night.

Sara had eaten and watched a movie while Emma and Max piloted the boat. She liked Max. He was willing to tell her things about the ocean and teach her how to tie different knots. He gave her a piece of rope to practice with. She heads towards bed, after she takes a shower and let Emma and Max know.

Emma comes into her bedroom and tuck her in “sweet dreams little princess.” She places a kiss on Sara’s forehead.

“Thanks mom.” She watches as Emma leaves the room and turn her light off.

Emma leaves the door cracked a little for Sara. She knew that Sara still had nightmares from her ordeal. She heads back towards the front of
the boat.

“You can sleep with me Max or we can pull out the spare bed in the other room in the back. You could also sleep out here on the sofa. It’s not uncomfortable. I’ve done it a few times.” Emma didn’t mind sharing a bed with Max. She shared it with Lucas and nothing happened between them.

“I’ll sleep out here on the sofa for now.” Max didn’t feel comfortable sleeping with his new partner.

“Suit yourself.” She heads into the Master bedroom and gather up some clean sheets, blankets, and pillows for Max.

She takes them back out to Max and help him get the sofa ready.

“Well, that should do it. I’ll see you in the morning.” Emma heads towards the Master bedroom.

Max lays down on the sofa and is surprised that it is comfortable. He figured it might have been hard or uncomfortable. He tucks his handgun close by, so he can grab it if they get boarded.

Max opens one eye when he hears movement near him. He spots Sara in her night gown going out the door and heading up to the second deck. He gets up and follows her discreetly. He spots her just sitting and watching the sun raise as it comes up.

“She does this every morning since she had been free.” Emma had spotted Max following Sara up to her favorite perch.

Max knew Emma was there. He backs down the steps and looks at her.

“How long has she been doing this?” Max was curious about Sara.

“Since I first met her. She used to be a sex slave for the Russian Mafia till the cabin she had been taken too was attacked by a Latino gang.
She didn’t see who attacked, but there was a camera that had been hidden that recorded the whole event and it caught the attack.” Emma still couldn’t believe what she had seen was done to all the young boys that night, especially Sara.

“She used to be force to provide sex for the Russians?” Max hadn’t been told everything, especially the recording.

“Here let me show you something. Also, did your supervisor tell you that Sara was mistaken for being a boy?” Emma wonders if Max’s supervisor told him everything.

“They told me she used to be a boy and that you have adopted Sara as your own child.” Max follows Emma inside the cabin and into the master bedroom.

Emma lifts the mattress to the hidden storage compartment under the mattress and put combination in to unlock it. She pulls out a usb drive and hands it to Max.

“Everything you need to know about Sara is stored on that drive. I have the original stored in a safe deposit box. Me and my old partner thought it might be best to have a few back-ups.” Emma had another usb drive protected in a water proof container.

They spot Sara coming in from outside.

“How was the sun raise this morning?” Emma comes walking out of the bedroom towards Sara.

“It was nice mom till, it started drizzling while I was out there. I think it’s going to be a rainy day.” Sara’s hair was damp from the rain.

“Well, we’re not sticking around here. We are going to be heading towards Fort Myers and then to New Orleans and up the Mississippi river.
We might spend a day or two in New Orleans.” Max had a few friends in New Orleans he could trust.

“Well, why don’t I make breakfast for everyone then?” Emma heads towards the kitchen to start breakfast for everyone.

Emma fixes breakfast for everyone and afterwards everyone gets changed out of their night clothes. Rain was coming down by the time they finish breakfast. Max didn’t care as he and Sara untied the boat and head towards the fuel depot to fill the tanks up and empty the waste tanks.

up
264 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments