Blackmail!

Printer-friendly version

The woman I was interviewing for a job at first gave me a very good impression. In person she confirmed her CV. Competent, decisive, with a no-nonsense getting things done attitude. Perhaps a bit aggressive but for the position in question that was not necessarily a problem. In fact everything went well until she noticed that I was wearing a bra. I should have known better. Never wear a colored bra under a white shirt, even if it’s the most exquisite turquoise.

Well, things went downhill from there. She started shouting. Fortunately the conference room I was using was well insulated. After a while she calmed down and a wicked, satisfied smile spread over her face. When she had started shouting I had stood up. Now she took two quick steps and was standing right in front of me. Suddenly she yanked down my trousers to reveal the matching panties. She plunged her hand down and grabbed my balls.

“Sit down she ordered”

I sat down, her hand still holding my balls.

She very carefully explained to me that not only was I going to give her the job but her salary would also be significantly higher than suggested. Further, in the future I would do whatever she asked. She also implied that that would include “private” sessions. She mused about how she had fantasized about having her own little pathetic sissy to play with.

I found myself in a very difficult situation. My CEO and I had already had a rather awkward conversation about me wearing lingerie at work and I really was going against his direct orders. If he knew about this …

I thought about it. I dithered. I vacillated. I shillyshalled. Finally her squeezing my balls decided me. Believe it or not but my self-respect was more important. I pushed her away and told her a firm no. She screeched that she would tell my CEO about the pervert working here and that not only would I lose my job but she would see me in prison. She stormed out of the conference room. She really wasn’t reasonable any longer.

I made a quick call and then followed her to the CEO office. I caught up with her just as she forced herself into the office. She started yelling about me being a pervert wearing lingerie and that she … and then she suddenly went silent.

Well, there is no denying that the purple dress George was wearing that day really could render anyone speechless. He just simply was gorgeous in it.

As the police I had called took the woman away (for sexual assault) I reflected that it was fortunate that her character flaw was revealed in time. From an HR point of view it would have been a nightmare if we had already hired her. But I couldn’t help but wish that all this hadn’t happened. George would not be happy with me. He believes in 100% commitment or don’t bother. I know I can’t abstain from all this lovely lingerie and now he will insist that I’ll wear only skirts or dresses. That’s not too bad in itself but the high heels will kill me!

up
255 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another real Bru-Haha!

You just knew this wasn't going to turn out the way the TG script is written - not when Bru grabs hold of it and twists it.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

Deceptive

From the tittle not what I expected but real fun KUDOS

NO-body expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Signed
Cardinal Sin Bru

PS
To show how original my thinking is: This reference has only been used 121 times before on BCTS

Misdirected Again

Daphne Xu's picture

Always good advice: "Never wear a colored bra under a white shirt, even if it’s the most exquisite turquoise." Not even if it's the most fiery orange-red.

"I really was going against [the CEO's] direct orders." This is where we are misdirected up the garden path to a wrong conclusion.

"...everything went well until she noticed that I was wearing a bra." Uh, how long did it take her to notice that? That would seem to count against her observation skills.

"...but the high heels will kill me!" So start with intermediate heels, and gradually grow to high heels.

Overall, he'll be happier once he's accustomed to a young lady's work dress.

Nice to see him rebel against a sexual assault. Blackmail is a crime in most jurisdictions as well.

-- Daphne Xu

A ghost written Bru Story?

BarbieLee's picture

This puppy was so sedate I had to read it twice more after reading the comments. Did one of my favorite authors write this tale or was it ghost written? Nice story line, funny, and..., Probably just me. I was up until 2 last night, up at four this morning, and the story flowed so smoothly from beginning to end

If you were drinking the bubbly (champagne) eating strawberries dipped in chocolate, while lying in bed dictating this tale to your housekeeper or chauffeur..., AND didn't invite me, I'm going to be very upset! Don't expect me to ride to work with you tomorrow. You can tell your driver to not stop next to the alley and check on the third cardboard box from the end because I won't be home! I'll be out early dumpster diving looking for goodies to trade in for bus fare to get to work.

Life is too short to take seriously
Hugs Kid
Barb

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

What a twist!

Jamie Lee's picture

Some might say that to get hired it might be good to learn all you can about that business before the interview.

That woman was one who likely didn't bother learning anything about that company. Had she done so she would have learned a few things about the people and not have been arrested.

In the end her not getting hired was for the best, an employee with her attitude is definitely not wanted.

Others have feelings too.

Bru was dropped on her head as a baby

BarbieLee's picture

"You're not right! You're just not right." Was in another story and in a movie I watched awhile back. If it ever applied to anyone...,
Honestly Bru must have flown in her own plane load of Texas Twisters. The only problem is I believe she was way out in la la land before she started hitting the sauce.
Hugs Doll, miss your banter terribly. Nuuan, and Daphne have stepped up to the breech.
always,
Barb
Life is a gift. Treasure it until it's time to return it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Still Trying

Daphne Xu's picture

I'm still trying to write real stories. In recent times, I haven't done much except for drabbles and situational flashes. I'd like to finish one even if it belongs on ASSTR.ORG instead of here.

-- Daphne Xu

Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing

I never was hardheaded.
Good thing I haven't left a complete void when I'm hibernating (there's always winter somwhere)

Beware, I'll be back!

We'll meet again,
Don't know where, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again
Some sunny day.
Keep smiling through,
Just like you always do,
'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.

Sung to the scenes....

Daphne Xu's picture

Sung to the scenes of nuclear blasts in "Dr. Strangelove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb". The singer, Vera Lynn, is still alive and (hopefully) well.

-- Daphne Xu

Mind Clutter

BarbieLee's picture

Daphne, people like you, Bru and several others on this channel worry me. Too much invaluable mind real estate taken up with insignificant things unless one is on a quiz show and paid for all that mind clutter lying around waiting to be tossed out to the MC for that ten million dollar jackpot. That or you and Bru are double agents, god, two female double agents, scary. And all that attic of insanity is necessary for BSing anyone who may suspect?

By the way, I noticed you were wearing this at the Del Le La Court Ball last month. I was wondering if I might borrow it? I have a date with the Chinese Ambassador La Wing and that dress will hopefully make him forget screaming about the latest trade agreements. A girl needs to use all her "assets" and that dress showed them all when you were wearing it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Traditional-East-Womens-Silk-Satin-...

hugs hon,
always,
Barb
Life is meant to be lived. No worn until it's worn out.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Who or What We Are

Daphne Xu's picture

"That or you and Bru are double agents, god, two female double agents, scary." Of course, you know we'd never admit to being double agents. So I'll let you continue speculating who and what we really are.

    F=ma

Try mining that for all its worth, for clues about what I might be. (Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...)

Oh, and that was a lovely dress offered for sale there. Unfortunately, I don't have such an outfit. But wow, the price! I'd worry that it would appear on a "reality vs. expectations" YouTube video at some point. (Imagine the price one would pay for the raw materials, if one wanted to sew up a tank-top and pair of short-shorts at home.)

-- Daphne Xu

Never such a trivial thing as a double agent

Even trupble agent is to mundane.
I'll throw in a Swiss clue as well who we are:

U=RI

As for dresses I'm considering a "Kráka" for my next outing.. Never undressed nor dressed, never hungry nor eating and never alone nor in company.

U=RI

Daphne Xu's picture

That was agonizingly close to something of mine involvement as well, that I had to DuckDuckGo it -- and yes, it very much is the thing. But instead, we call it:

    V=IR

-- Daphne Xu