Street Child 2 Chp. 2

Printer-friendly version

Karen looks up from a book she had been reading when Sasha comes walking in. She notices he used the front door today instead of the sliding glass doors, like he normally did. She opens her purse and pulls the money out she had made from working this week. She’s been staying with Sasha for almost a month now. The night he had invited her to his home had turned into a week and then another week. He had taken her shopping and bought her a few items of clothing to help her find a job and bought her several pairs of reading glasses to help her read, till she could get enough money saved up to see the eye doctor. She had used her other pay check to go and get her paycheck from the other place she worked part time. She had two-part time jobs. One was a pizza joint on Newtown road that needed a dishwasher. Her other job was a little bit more demanding, but she didn’t mind working there. She worked for a paint supply company down from the pizza place. The manager from there had seen her scrubbing pans in the back and when she came up to collect the dirty dishes off the tables, he had pulled her aside and asked if she would like a job cleaning their business. She had accepted the job. She cleaned the place and restocked the shelves with items that came in.

Sasha notices Karen curled up on the sofa. She was always so quiet and neat about things. He knew the only time she watched a movie or television was when he did. She never turned on a radio or left a mess anywhere. She always seemed to be on guard as well. He could see it in the way she composed herself. He knew a little about her past from the nights they had stayed up talking. He knew her parents and older brother were dead, but she didn’t know where they were buried at. She didn’t remember where she used to live. He knew she had been sexually and physically abused for years, but she wouldn’t talk too much about those events. He knew that she wouldn’t eat, unless he was eating. She never took a lunch with her to work and always gave him her whole entire paycheck. She never asked for anything for herself. She would keep a few dollars to buy whatever hygiene items she needed. He knew she had nightmares almost every night. He knew she didn’t like being alone in a pitch-black room or like having her hands secure.

“George called and asked if you were going to join him and Ginger on Friday night at Nutty Buddies. He said that they were celebrating
Ginger’s birthday. Harry down at Croc’s wanted to know if you were still planning to perform on Sunday.” Karen handed Sasha the messages she had written down from the answering machine. She knew Sasha had a cell phone, but he only gave the number to only a handful of people.

“What are your plans for Friday and Sunday?” Sasha sits down on the sofa next to Karen.

“I have to work down at the paint store on Friday, but I should be off by six. I’m off Sunday at Danny’s. He is cutting back on my hours to give some of the full timers more hours. I’m only schedule to work twelve hours this week for him. He said he might have to let me go, if things keep being slow. He said some of the drivers he has don’t have anything to do some days and while their waiting to make a delivery; they could be doing my job. He said if he has to cut me, he’ll let me know by next week.” Karen adjusts her feet on the sofa. She always wore socks to cover up the brands he saw on the bottom of her feet one day.

“Do you have anything else lined up?” Sasha knew Karen would always have something else line up, she was resourceful, and he liked that about her.

“Gary down at the paint store said if I lose my job at Danny’s, he’ll put me on full time at the paint store. He said he’ll teach me how to use the register.” Karen had a hopeful look on her face.

“Well, if things don’t work out. I hope you get to go full time at the paint store. You feel like going out tonight?” Sasha hasn’t been out in a while, not since Karen moved in with him.

“Where are we going?” Karen wouldn’t mind going out with Sasha. She always felt safe around him and his friends.

“Rainbow Cactus, you can relax and enjoy the floor show. If you’re lucky, Betty might be there. I know the two of you are good friends.”

“That’s because she treats me like her little girl. It’s Wednesday, they won’t let me in, eighteen and over only.” Karen had been there a few times with Sasha and watched him perform.

“Don’t worry about it. Chuck is on door duty tonight. He’ll let you in. Besides, who’s going to know your fourteen years old, dressed in drag? Come on back to my bedroom.” He takes Karen’s hand and takes her back to his room and starts doing her make-up and such.

Karen looks at herself in the mirror when he is done with her. She didn’t even recognize herself at all dressed the way she was. She looked older and more grown up. She was amazed at how much older she looked. She turns and watches Sasha as he gets ready. She always enjoyed watching him transform from his normal outward appearance to his female persona. When he was done, they left and drove to Rainbow Cactus.

Along the way Sasha got her to sing along with him to a few of the song’s playing on the radio. They arrive at the Rainbow Cactus and go inside. Chuck didn’t even bother to stop and check her id. They walk in and meet up with a few people Sasha knew. Sasha introduces Karen to them and they join them for drinks and such. About an hour later, Betty and her friends show up. They stay till about midnight and then head to Georgia’s place and party the rest of the night away. Sometime during the night Karen ended up with several alcoholic drinks in her and passes out from them.

When she wakes up, she had a killer headache and feels a body next to her. Their arm was resting on top of her and along with half her body as well, pinning her to the bed. Karen looked at what she was wearing and what the person she was in bed with was wearing. She had on an oversized black night shirt. She turns her head to look at who she was in bed with. It was a woman with long black hair and oriental features. She was wearing a baby blue night shirt as well. The woman stirs some and opens her eyes and look at Karen. She places a kiss on Karen’s cheek.

“Good morning sweetie.” She had a playful smile on her face.

Karen just looks at her “what happened last night?”

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember. You had so much fun last night giving me the time of my life. I have to say, you have a very talented tongue.” The woman was looking into Karen’s eyes and could see she was confused as hell.

“I made love to you last night?” Karen couldn’t remember anything at all.

“Would it bother you if you did?” She pulls Karen till she was lying underneath her.

“No. It’s what I do best.” Karen wouldn’t mind this woman. She was pleasant and beautiful.

The woman looks down into Karen’s eyes and could tell she was telling the truth.

Karen watches as a teasing smile appears on the other woman’s face lying on top of her.

“We did nothing last night sweetie. You passed out from drinking too much and I brought you to my bedroom and undress you and put this night shirt on you. I would never take advantage of a beautiful girl like you when she is drunk.” She gives Karen a deep tongue kiss.

Karen was startled at first when the woman started to kiss her and then slip her tongue past her lips and into her mouth. Karen relaxed and started too responded automatically to the older woman’s kiss. She couldn’t believe how much she wanted to please this woman. She felt herself wrapping her arms around her and her legs and pulling herself closer to the older woman. It was like something inside of her wanted this woman to claim her and make her, hers.

Betty couldn’t believe how this teenage girl was responding to her. She had seen the scars on the girl’s back last night and the brand burned into her skin at the base of her neck on her back. All the women she has ever been with, only one other woman has ever responded to her like this. She had been the very first girl who she had ever had sex with. Betty and this girl continued to kiss and feeling each other up and after a few minutes she breaks the kiss.

“Let’s go and take a shower my pet.” She picks Karen up under her butt and carries her to the bathroom. She starts the shower while Karen nibbles on her neck and shoulder.

She gasps when she feels Karen nip on her skin at the base of her neck. She looks down into Karen hazel color eyes and could see mischief in them as well as lust. They get in the shower and spend so much time kissing and making out, that the water coming out of the faucet goes cold. Betty could barely walk after the treatment this teenage girl gave her. She had teased and pulled, bitten and caused her to have some many orgasms that she lost track of how many times this girl brought her and sent her over the edge.

She looks down at the girl as she sat on the tile floor of the shower stall.

“I was right; you do have a talented tongue.” She bends down and kisses the girl on the lips. She could taste herself on the girl’s lips.
Karen looks up into the older woman’s brown eyes. She couldn’t believe how far she had gone and how much she had enjoyed it. It was like she was hooked on this woman. She wanted to please this woman for some reason. She has never felt like this about any one before.

“Thank you. I’ve had a lot of practice.” She pulls her knees to her as she sat on the tile floor.

Betty kneels down and places a finger under Karen’s chin and lifts her head up.

“I take it, that you were force by men to please themselves and others?” Betty looks at the girl’s face and could see that she was ready to cry.

“Yes!” Karen closes her eyes to try to stop the tears.

Betty pulls her to her body and holds her.

“Go ahead and let it all out.” Betty holds Karen to her and feels her cry.

Karen does scream and sob against the shoulder of this woman. She clings to this woman, like she was her island.

Betty picks her up and carries her back to the bed. All the water that had been on them had already dripped off them in the shower. She lays her down on the bed and lies beside her. She holds tightly onto her and when Betty feels her fall asleep, she gets up and gets dress, after tucking the blanket around Karen. She heads downstairs to the kitchen where she finds several of her friends drinking coffee and eating Krispy Kreme donuts.

Sasha looks up when he notices Betty walking into the kitchen already dress. He was wearing boxers and a shirt she knew that belonged to Kevin standing beside him.

“Where’s Karen?” Sasha was concern about his friend. He had seen how she passed out from drinking too much last night. He also knew how Betty appreciated younger girls.

“She’s upstairs still asleep. The poor thing finally grieved some for what has been done to her.” She pours herself a cup of coffee and adds cream and sugar to it.

“What do you mean for what has been done to her?” Kevin and a few others look at Betty and Sasha.

Sasha looks towards Betty, with a look of do you want to tell them, or should I?

Betty looks at all her friends “this doesn’t not go beyond this kitchen; do you understand me?” she looks at each of them.

They all nod their head at her.

“Karen has been sexually and physically abused most of her life. Sasha told me, that he thinks it might have started when she was just six years old.” She looks at Sasha to continue.

“Thanks for putting me on the hot seat.” He looks at every one afterwards.

“I overheard her talking in her sleep one night. She was having bad nightmares of what has been done to her. One of them was she saw her parents and older brother killed in front of her. I tried to get her to talk about it, but she won’t. She also won’t talk about what has been done to her either. All me and Betty do know now is that the scars she has covering her back and the bottom of feet. They were caused by some of the men that either used her or owned her. We do know that one of them put a brand on her, at the bottom of her neck.” Sasha takes a sip of his coffee.

“How old is she?” Clair was curious. She figures the way she was dress last night she would be eighteen or something.

“She’s fourteen years old.” Sasha looks over towards his friend.

“Fourteen years old? God, she looked older then that last night and you were flirting with her Betty.” Clair turns to face her friend.

“She may be physically fourteen years old Clair, but she’s more experience than any adult woman I have ever been to bed with. She can do things that I didn’t learn till I was twenty-two years old. She’s that experience.” Betty takes a sip of her coffee.

Everyone was looking at her “You and she made out upstairs last night?”

“No! We made out this morning in the shower. She broke down after she pleased me. I think she has become attaché to me. It was like all she wanted to do was pleased me.” She takes another sip of her coffee.

“That could have been taught or trained into her.” Kevin had seen some BDSM couples like that.

“I don’t think so. She did things in such a way, that you could tell it wasn’t planned or trained into her. It could only occur if a person was totally willing to give themselves over to another human being. That’s what this was. She wants me to take her and make her mine.” Betty drinks her coffee and thinks about everything.

“What are you going to do?” Sasha looks at his friend.

“Nothing I’ll just try to be her friend with benefits.” Betty says the last part in a sultry voice.

“Right, you’re thinking about making her yours. I know you to well Betty.” Clair knew Betty would try.

“Are you going to tell her the truth about yourself and us?” Sasha knew he was going to tell her if she continued to stay with them.

“Let’s see how things go first, before we spill all our secrets to her. She’s still too fragile and will need time to heal. Overcoming eight years of sexual and physical abuse isn’t going to be easy.” Betty wanted to take it slow with Karen. There was still a lot the girl needed to overcome, before she learned about her friends and the dangers she might be in associating with her and the rest of them.

“Has any magical brand or anything been placed on her?” Sasha wasn’t the greatest at finding them.

“No! She’s been strictly handle by humans who have no idea of the potential she carries inside of her. With the right training, she could become a very strong sorceress. What do you know about her family background?” Betty looks at Sasha. He was their historian and head researcher.

“There’s nothing special about her parent’s background. They are as normal, as normal gets. I went back as far as five generations on both sides of her family tree as possible. I used a sample of her blood to trace her ancestors.” Sasha hadn’t found anything that would explain why Karen’s magical energies were so high. That was what drew him to her last month on his way home from the Rainbow Cactus.

“Now that is a puzzle within itself.” Betty knew in order for a human to have magical energies that powerful, they would either have to have Sidhe blood in them or sometime during their family history it was introduce. Connection to the supernatural world in one form or another is required for a human to have high levels of magical potential.

“Wait a minute. Didn’t you say she was pimped out by one of her owners and made to do all sorts of things?” Betty looks towards Sasha.

“Yes! Ah! I see what you’re thinking. Someone turned her into a repository for their magical energies and later on was killed before they could retrieve their magic from her. However, to have that much magical energies shoved into someone like her, it would kill her. Her body would need to be set-up to take that much energy, without killing her.” Sasha thinks about what Karen told her about her life. Then he remembers she mention a homeless woman named Doris that she thought of like a mother that had healed her.

“I bet the woman she called Doris that found and healed her, made it so that her body could contain and use that fountain of magical energies inside of her. That would explain why she isn’t dead right now. However, it doesn’t answer whose power it is?” Sasha was deep in thought as everyone feels a slight vibration in the air and a portal opens. A tall female figure dressed in a medieval nobility style dress enters into Betty’s dining room.

Betty turns around with weapon in hand ready to strike whoever the intruder was. Everyone else who had been sitting or standing about talking turns ready to back their friend for combat.

“Who are you and why have you entered my home, without asking?” Betty’s armor had appeared on her and she was ready to strike.

“My pardon Lady Betty, but I am looking for that which belongs to my family.” The woman was looking at everyone present. She knew the legend of these people and knew they were extremely powerful, but she was the daughter of one of the most powerful family.

“And what would that be to warrant such rude manners?” Betty had an idea, but she wanted to see if Lady Banba knew.

“The magical essences of my brother, it never returned to our family. We found his body poisoned by this mortal world poison.” She nearly spits the last out with distaste.

“That would explain everything now.” Sasha spoke-up as he got a mental message from a friend of his about the person known as Doris.

“What are you talking about shape-shifter?” Lady Banba directs her gaze over towards Sasha.

“Why and how your brother’s essences ended up in our guest and why it didn’t kill her either.” Sasha looks at Betty.

“She needs to know Betty. It’s her brother’s essence.” Sasha was afraid she might not agree.

“You’re right. Lady Banba, I need for you to swear that you will not do any harm or malicious or command, bribe or entice any person or creature to do harm to the person who holds your brother’s essence.” Lady Betty looks at Lady Banba to make sure she understood what she was saying to her.

“I swear.” Lady Banba wonders what this was about.

“Follow me please.” Lady Betty puts her weapon away and escorts Lady Banba up to her bedroom.

When they enter the room, Lady Banba could tell immediately where her brother’s essence had gone. She could feel the pulse of it inside the teenage girl lying on the bed under the covers.

“How did that happen?” She walks silently over to the bed and places her hand on the girl’s forehead. She could feel her brother’s magic secure inside of the girl. She could also feel that the girl had been tamper with as well.

Lady Banba looks towards Sasha and Lady Betty “How did this happen and who is responsible for making it, that this girl can use my brother’s magic?”

“Let’s go down stairs to talk. I don’t want to wake her and explain our secret to her yet.” Lady Betty leads the way back down to the kitchen where everyone was still standing.

“How it happened was your brother torture her for his sexual pleasure. It seemed that he was so high that he ordered his men to hook him up to her body and let his blood mixed with her blood. He also injected the drug known as cocaine into her system at a very dangerous high dose mixed with his blood. His body couldn’t handle the dangerous level of cocaine and died from the impurities in the cocaine. He managed to transfer his magical essence into that teenage girl. She had been sold to him for a span of two weeks for his sadistic pleasure. What or why he treated her that way, we will never know. Their bodies were dumped in a dumpster like common trash and she survived with your brother’s blood in hers and his power, but it was killing her, because no one in her family line ever had any contact with our kind. She was later found by a wondering dragon that took her under her wing and cared for her. According to what Sasha found out from her blood, she was near death when she was found. The dragon figured out why she was dying slowly and adjusted that teenagers body to handle your brother’s essence. It is now part of her and there is no way to undo the magic done by a dragon. Especially to a human who has been modify by them.” Betty didn’t know how she should approach this.

Lady Banba stands there and thinks about what Lady Betty had told her.

“When will you tell her the truth about herself and about our race?” Lady Banba could only think of one solution, but needed her mother’s permission to do it.

“When I feel that she can accept the truth about herself and us. She has issues of her own that she needs to overcome before we tell her anything about us.” Betty wanted to take it slow, so not to spook or frighten the girl.

A silver necklace appears in Lady Banba hand. It had a medallion with her family crest on it.

“Make sure she wears this at all time. It will let others of our kind and other supernatural that she is of our house and protected by us. Because of how powerful my brother was, the power inside of her will grow and act like a beacon to those drawn to power or who live off of stealing power from us.” Lady Banba hands the necklace to Betty.

“I will make sure she wears it and I promise, nothing will happen to her.” Betty looks at the necklace and medallion. They were made from pure silver and intricately linked. She knew of only one jewelry designer that could have made this necklace.” Betty looks back at Lady Banba.

“Please do and make sure she stays safe please. We do not know what additional things that dragon has done to her.” Banba opens a portal and exist back to her family home to report to her mother.

“You know, you need to do something about that.” Sasha was standing next to Betty and watching as the portal closes.

“She’s using the same portal I’ve used several times when we were needed, remember?” She turns to look at Sasha.

up
231 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And so another interesting story starts.

WillowD's picture

OK, I know this is chapter 2, but this is where things get interesting. And we are still near the start of the story. :)

I wasn't expecting that twist

I'm still amazed at LadyDragon's stories. The productivity, creativity, and diversity is awesome.

Oh Heck!

Christina H's picture

This wasn't expected though I should have expected the unexpected having read the rest of Lady Dragons stories.
Amazing the diversity and complexity of her writing as I've said before I am in awe of her talent.

ok this is a great start

I like the magick angle you brought in this is going to be a great story