Angel Of Justice Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Katlain had smirked when she heard the conversion going on between the local leader of the White Supremacists group and his second in command. He wanted to know how their plan hadn’t worked. They had everything planned out and who did that other vehicle belong too. Also, were they the same person that has broken into their place and stole some of their weapons?

She continued to listen and finally heard them contact a person that was a member of their group that worked in the police department. She copies down the person’s name and uses her netbook to access their police record. Since she doesn’t know what they looked like, she doesn’t know if the person she was looking at, was the same person.

“Sounds like you have them guessing and they might set a trap to see who you are.?” Donald had heard part of the conversion she had played on the netbook speakers.

“They can try. Even if they set a camera to record me. I camouflage my face like those special forces people do. That way they will have a hard time finding out who I am.” Katlain looks over towards Donald.

“Where did you learn all these things?” He sits down across from her at the kitchen table.

“My parents were into the drug business and it’s amazing what you can learn from YouTube videos. Plus, you already know what my other job is. I repo cars for car dealerships.” The lie was only partially true.

Katlain didn’t want Donald to know that she was really a car thief. He knew she was a high-class call girl. He also knew she only did referrals.
She only went out with people who were referred to her by people she knew.

She had some of the clubs around town send her clients or call her. Whenever she gets a client from them, she gives them a finder fee. She did pretty good with the clients she gets. She had already placed an order for parts she was going to need for the Rubicon. She knew she could get a guy at the local Jeep dealership to match the color.

She spends most of the day with Donald and they spend some time having sex. When she has worn him out. She gets dress in some spare clothes she keeps hidden as his place. She catches a cab to her garage and get her Maverick.

She really wants to do this, but she needed to know who police officer Tommy Ryan was. She finds out which precinct he was stationed at and drives over to that precinct. She goes to a local pizza place and orders a large pepperoni in his name. When it is done, she takes the pizza down to the precinct.

She approaches the information desk “I have a large pepperoni pizza here for officer Tommy Ryan.”

“The person at the desk tells her how to find him and sends her back towards his desk.” She walks up to him.

“Mr. Ryan, here’s the pizza you order. One large pepperoni pizza.” Katlain made sure she was wearing a baseball hat and shirt from the pizza joint.

Tommy Ryan looks up at a cute looking petite girl. He couldn’t see her eyes that well, because of the baseball hall. She had a nice slim, fit body.

“I didn’t order a pizza.” Tommy doesn’t recall ordering a pizza.

“Well, this pizza is for you. I’m just delivering.” Katlain sits the pizza on his desk and open it for him to see it.

“He could tell it was freshly made and still hot.” He looks at the girl, but still couldn’t see her face clearly.

Katlain palms a small listening device and drop it in his coat pocket.

“How much do I owe you?” Tommy pulls his wallet out to pay her.

“Twenty-two dollars.” She added a few extra dollars to cover her delivering it.

“Here’s Twenty-Five dollars. Keep the change.” Tommy hands the money to Katlain.

“Thank you, Mr. Ryan.” She puts the money in her pants pocket and walks off.

Tommy just watches her ass wiggles as she walks off.

“She has a cute ass. I bet Ronni’s pizza gets a lot of request for her to deliver pizza’s.” Tommy liked how cute her ass looked.

Katlain smirks as she listened to everything he said. She could hear everything from the listening device she dropped in his coat pocket
without him knowing. She walks back out and down the street to where she parked her maverick. She drives around till she finds where he parks his car and waits for him to come out. She listens to some more of the recording she had from the other bugs she planted.

After a few hours, she watches as Tommy Ryan comes out and heads towards his car. Once she knew what his car looked like. She follows him discreetly and realizes she has already put a GPS tracker on it. It was one of the cars that were there that night she placed GPS trackers on the vehicles. She follows him out to their club house. She finds a spot to park her Maverick and makes her way to a hidden spot to listen in. She listens to the conversion going on inside the building.

“What happened to the plan? We need that nuclear material if we are going to make this plan work.”

“I don’t know. Have you heard anything from your contact in the State Police headquarters about that other car that was there?”

“No. They have no idea who it could be and since no one could see who it was or what it was. They have nothing to go on.”

“Do you have any idea if it could be another agency investigating us?”

“I haven’t heard anything. The ATF agents we took care of never got a chance to send anything off.”

“Jessy and Frank are doing a good job of keeping the local police from investigating us.”

“Did you get rid of their bodies?”

“Yep, Samuel took care of it. There is no way anyone is ever going to find them. As the saying goes, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.”

Katlain just shakes her head. She’ll have to ask Red if he ever heard of a person named Samuel. So, the ATF agents that told the police to back off from their investigation were fakes. She’ll have to pass this information onto Detective Harrison. She hears movement nearby and put her stuff away and hides in a thicket of fallen tree limbs and bushes.

She spots two guys carrying M4’s and dressed in camouflage coming towards her location. She pulls her Springfield XDs .45 from its holster at the small of her back out and screw on the silencer. They keep getting closer to her location. She wasn’t going to risk it and shots both. She grabs their weapons and walkie talkie. She moves as quickly as she can back to her Maverick, while carrying their weapons with her. She dumps them in the trunk and leaves as fast as she could from the area. She checks her rearview mirror, but she sees no one coming after her. She knew a park nearby and heads there. She was hoping they didn’t do what she did. She pulls her scanner out and checks all over her car, but doesn’t detect anything. She gets back into her car and head towards the police station where Detective Harrison operated from. She takes a new usb drive and transfers several recordings she had onto the usb drive for Detective Harrison.

Once she has everything transferred over. She looks for an officer going inside and rushes it over to him.

“Excuse me, sir.”

Officer Jordan stops when he hears the voice of a young teenage girl. He stops and looks at her.

“What can I do for you, Miss?”

“Can you give this too Detective Harrison, please? He dropped it at the restaurant I work at and I told my manager I would drop it off to him on my way home.” Katlain hands the drive to him.

“I’ll make sure to give it to him.” Jordan looks at it and wonder what information was on it.

“Thank you, Officer Jordan.” Katlain had looked at his badge and badge number.

Katlain walks towards her car and gets in. she takes her burn phone out and sends a text to Detect Harrison’s phone.

“Important information coming your way. Officer Jordan has a usb drive for you.”

Katlain smiles and pulls the battery out. She heads back to her place to plan her next move.

up
296 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So she can now add murder to

So she can now add murder to the bad guys as it appears that they killed ATF Agents and then burned their bodies. This is getting more and more serious even over what it was originally.

How to proceed indeed

Jamie Lee's picture

With people in the "right" place it's no wonder they've not been caught.

With the information she gave Harrison his job just got trickier since now he doesn't know who to trust.

Those old boys are going to be a might upset, or scared, when they find their dead cohorts.

Others have feelings too.