Vivid Dream Reality Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 2

Some time later, I have no idea how much, there are no clocks after all, the high priestess visited me. My room only consisted of a bed with a chest at the end that had my clothes, a small table with a chair. I sat on the bed and the high priestess sat on the chair, but turned around so that she was facing me.

“I have done my research and we should still be on for tonight, there were a couple of things that came up that we need to discuss.”

“OK, priestess.”

“The first thing I discovered was that the process will not work unless you completely surrender to it. You cannot be changed against your will. Changing who you are fundamentally, can be an uncomfortable process and at each stage you need to relax into the changes. I need you to be sure. Is this what you want?”

“I have to be honest and say I have never thought about being a woman before today. I have no idea of what it will be like, but I am desperately unhappy as I am and it seems the best solution. I have meditated on the idea and come to the conclusion that it is right for me.”

“Good, good. Now the other issue is about the potion that I have to brew. In order for you to be changed there needs to be a clear image of what you are going to change into. And I don't just mean how you are going to look externally. There are a lot of internal changes that need to occur. The potion is designed to take the essence of someone and provide that blueprint to guide your body to the necessary changes.”

“Does that mean I will look like the person whose essence is in the potion?”

“Yes, but not look like, you will become an identical copy, internally and externally. Since you are my responsibility and I cannot ask anyone else to do this, it is my intention to use my essence. Before I did that, I needed to check that you would be alright with that.”

She was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. She looked about 18 despite acting like a mature woman. Having said that, in my limited time in this VDR I had not seen any elves that looked older than 18. She had high cheekbones, large expressive lavender eyes with long eyelashes. A cute button nose and a smallish mouth with plumpish lips Her hair was a beautiful golden blond with just a slight wave to it, covering her slightly pointed ears. She had exaggerated curves, endowed with a hefty bosom, narrow waist and rounded bottom. She was also almost 6 feet tall with long slim legs. In short, she had won the lottery in the looks department and was offering me the same deal.

“More than alright. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met.”

She blushed. “Thank you, dear. After the transformation, we will need to move you out of the men wing and into the female wing. Since you are unfamiliar with your new role, you need to be around a role model to help you with your transition. I am providing my essence, so I have decided to look upon it as a chance to gain a daughter. If you are agreeable, you can move in with me.”

“I would like that very much. You have such a caring nature, I already see you in that role to some extent.”

“As the high priestess I have a suite so you will have your own bedroom and I am not adverse to you inviting some female company back to your room should you come to an arrangement. Outside of the suite I will still have to be addressed as high priestess, inside, I would prefer Myra or, if you are comfortable, mother.”

Sometimes words are not enough. I leaned forwards with my arms open and a smile on my face. She bridged the gap and pulled my head onto her significant chest, hugging me tightly. We stayed that way for a good while then let go together. She tried to surreptitiously wipe a tear from her eye before carrying on.

“Now that is all agreed let me explain what is going to happen. Whilst I am preparing the potion, three priestesses will come to your room and lead you down to the female sacred baths where they will wash you and rub you down with special oils. You will remain naked and be taken to the altar in our church. While you lie on the altar all the priestesses who are willing to help will enter and surround you in circles. I think everyone wants to be there so there should be over a hundred of us. I will bring the potion to you for you to drink. This is important. After drinking the potion you need to start chanting 'I submit myself to Lagbit to be made anew.' We will all be sending energy to you and the rest is up to Lagbit.”

I was going to be naked in front of all the girls. If I died of embarrassment, that would be one way to get out of this predicament. After Myra had been so nice to me, I wanted this to work. I have to admit I was curious. What would it feel like to not have a penis? What would it feel like to have breasts? Would I change mentally? I knew men and women thought differently. At least it was only until my 2 hours were up, although it would feel like another 6 days.

I took a deep breath. Smiled at Myra. “I submit myself to Lagbit to be made anew. I will be ready.”

We had one more cuddle and then she left.

Within maybe ten minutes three gorgeous girls arrived to start the most embarrassing day of my life. I followed them down to the sacred baths and had to strip naked. My clothes were ceremoniously burned and then the three beauties also stripped and led me into the bath. I knew none of them were interested in me and in my defence, I think I was sexually frustrated before I entered the game, so it wasn't too surprising that my body got a bit excited. And then, of course, they washed me. I couldn't really look any of them in the eye. Yes they did wash me all over, but they didn't linger over any one area for which I was both grateful and disappointed at the same time.

Then they massaged these oils into me. The scent was very floral and definitely evoked a feminine vibe. When lying on my front, I was fine. I couldn't get my body to calm down, but since it wasn't evident, we could all ignore it. Lying on my back, however, I stayed standing at attention. I was trying desperately to imagine anything that might calm my libido, but I had three naked beauties with their hands all over me and it was a losing battle.

Now I was beginning to fear that I would be lying on the altar in front of the entire female population of the church with an obvious stiffy. Fortunately, after my oiling they left me for a few minutes which allowed me to calm down somewhat, and when the returned they were clothed. When we started walking to the church and I saw all these women staring at me, my body switched from embarrassment to fear and the last of my excitement disappeared. I tried to pretend dignity. Still, I felt some of my masculinity running away, being naked under the gaze of all these women. Maybe that was the point.

They led me to the altar and I climbed on it and lay on my back. The altar was usually smaller but they had put something on it so that I had room to lie on it. I stared straight up towards the ceiling, mainly so that I was not looking at anyone. In my peripheral vision I could see them gathering and forming concentric circles around me.

Then Myra came through wearing her formal high priestess attire. In her hand was a small bottle which contained a liquid that seemed to glow with a blue light. She didn't give it to me. Instead, she took the stopper out and brought it to my lips and tipped it up, forcing me to swallow. It was like a really smooth brandy or vodka. It went down with almost no taste but immediately started a warmth going down my throat. I knew the next bit was down to me so I started my chant.

“I submit myself to Lagbit to be made anew.” I tried to say it loudly, but my throat had been affected by the potion so I actually found it really difficult to say. Then I kept repeating, finding it harder and harder to say it. I don't know when I stopped saying it because so many other things started happening. All the priestesses stretched a hand towards me and I could feel the energy they were projecting. The burning liquid that had hit my stomach was now radiating heat throughout my body. Everyone started chanting 'By Lagbit's Will.'

The heat travelled to the rest of my body quite quickly and then slowly started up my neck to my head. When it reached my crown my vision changed. It was like I had been moved somewhere else or maybe I had just gone internally to my mind landscape. I could see myself as I normally was and next to it was Myra or at least her body. But I wasn't just seeing it externally. When I looked at each, I could see everything about that body. Every hair follicle, every blood vessel, every internal organ. All I had to do was concentrate and I could see any part I wanted to.

Then I realised what I needed to do. I pushed the two bodies closer together until they were overlapping each other. That was quite easy. Then I had to change the male me image into the female image that was there, so that there was only one image. This was a lot harder. I started at the top and tried to force the male image to match the female image. I was really struggling to even change one hair.

Then I noticed all this energy behind me that was being pushed into me. I tried to grab hold of it, but that did not work. It was very elusive, the more I tried to grab it the more transparent it became. I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do, so I started the chant again, “I submit myself to Lagbit to be made anew.” On the word submit I almost felt myself get a hold of the energy, but then I lost it again. It did give me an idea though. I needed to submit or surrender to the energy rather than try and grab it.

I started a different chant. “Submit, surrender, give in, allow, relax, open.” I tried to let the energy in, open myself to it, welcome it, give thanks for it and it started pouring in. It was a female energy and it started changing the self image immediately, working on the male me and converting it to the female me. It was both easy and difficult. Like concentrating on not concentrating. Every time I felt my mind trying to tighten up, the energy slowed and I had to relax my mind again. Initially it was very stop start, but I got better as it went along.

Then it was done. There was only one image left and it was female. The energy carried on flowing though and sudden pain brought me back to the altar with all the priestesses pouring energy into me. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I wanted to say stop, it is too much, but I was in too much pain to do anything but scream. I don't know how long it went on for. It felt like an eternity. I went from agony to no pain in an instant. The lack of pain almost felt like pleasure and I relaxed from this fetal position I found myself in and then I passed out.

up
232 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cliffhanger

Wow that’s a serious cliffhanger, can’t wait to see what happens next.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Whow, dangerous game

if it can inflict that much pain. I would hate to be bludgeoned to death or tortured in this VR.

Gaining something good

Gaining something good sometimes takes pain as well as pleasure and she has found out this one has pain included with it.

Vivid and nicely told...

the journey from being lost to being found, is not without its challenges. Ilike this unusual story.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Oh Dren!!

Aine Sabine's picture

Now I have to wait for payday! Argh!! This is gonna suck! LOL!

My question is, having read the description on Amazon, does she remain Elven when she exits the game?

Wil

***EDIT***
Okay, I broke down and got it now. I'm at the part where they are in the Limo heading to the church and she is describing it. She says our Elven Heritage like that's normal! Love it! Sorry I had to comment on that! LOL!
I do think they should be practicing their martial arts in the RW in the morning though.

Aine

Can I assume correctly that

Can I assume correctly that those two chapters were only a preview