What Happens in Sydney, Stays in Sydney – Part 1

Printer-friendly version

This is the story of James and Lisa, the two people who have been happily married for 30 years now. They have come a really long way from the very beginning, thanks to their unrequited love which helped them overcome any obstacle they encountered in their lives. James is a successful lawyer who owns his own firm, and Lisa is one of the most wanted cardiologists in the US. These two people have always worked really hard, which is why they now have everything they always wanted – a luxurious mansion in Los Angeles, an over-the-top penthouse in New York City, and a beach house in Sydney, Australia. James has always loved fast cars, whereas Lisa has always had a thing for expensive diamond jewelry and antique books. They never wanted to have kids. Both of them thought that it was a great idea, but Lisa isn’t so sure about that right now. However, it’s too late at the moment, since she has turned 55 last week. James is a year younger than her, but he has never had a second thought about that. He simply isn’t fond of children, even though Lisa has always thought that he’d be a great dad. It just wasn’t in the cards for them.

They are currently located in NYC, where they are attending numerous charity events and giving away loads of money, mostly for kids who grow up without parents. It was all Lisa’s idea, and James couldn’t say ‘no’ because he realized that it was really important to his wife. After all, she was everything he had in this world – his soulmate for more than 30 years now, and all he wanted was to see her happy. That’s exactly why he carefully planned their next trip, since he knows that Lisa simply adores to travel. By the way, she has always hated the cold weather and winter in general, which is why Australia was the only logical choice at the moment. The last time they were able to stay in their beach house in Sydney was a year ago. They don’t have a lot of free time because of their demanding jobs, but they are fine with that. However, James knew that Christmas is almost around the corner, which is a perfect time to visit Australia and enjoy its beautiful summer – even though he has always thought that Christmas without snow can’t actually be called Christmas.

Lisa was thrilled when she was about to enter their plane at JFK. Even though it was going to be a long trip, she was able to feel completely relaxed and at peace, because her vacation has just started. James felt the same way, and sitting next to the love of his life made him even happier. They could finally spend more time together, trying to renew their relationship and make new memories. James had some big plans, but he didn’t want to tell his wife anything about them – it was a surprise. Lisa was so happy when they landed, simply because the Australian weather was so warm, which was what she craved a lot. Once they entered their beach house, they felt completely different – but in a really, really good way. They headed to their bedroom right away, took off their clothes quickly, and made love for one hour straight. It felt so refreshing and liberating, especially after those long and monotonous months at work. Of course, they tried to be intimate as often as they could, but everything is different now, when all the pressure is gone. It was just the two of them, and they haven’t felt that great in a really long time.

They fell asleep right after that and slept for hours, until Lisa woke up and realized that it was already 8p.m. She gave James a soft kiss on the lips, and he woke up with a huge smile on his face. It was about time they ate something, so they decided to go out for a dinner. James took Lisa to Mr. Wong, her favorite Chinese restaurant in Sydney, where they had spectacular lobster and scallop dumplings she wanted so badly. After their dinner, Lisa thought that they were heading home, but James had other plans. He has never been a man who loves to experiment in the bedroom, but there was one thought that has been occupying his mind for a really long time now – a threesome. That’s why he decided to take his wife to Liaisons, one of the most famous brothels in Sydney. He was sure that Lisa would be glad to do that for him, because that’s the kind of a woman she is. They entered it, and a beautiful blonde approached them right away. She asked what were they looking for, and James explained her in just a couple of words. The next thing he knows, a gorgeous blonde is all naked, as well as his loved wife, and the magic has started to happen.

To be continued…

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

not

Maddy Bell's picture

quite sure what this is


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

Hmmmmm?

Hmmmmm?