Blood Moon Part 10

Printer-friendly version

Sparrow was hating the diet the doctor had put her own. She couldn’t have caffeine and Maria was making sure she took her prenatal vitamins every morning. She looks up when Sanjay comes into her office.

“Good morning Sanjay. How are you doing this morning?” Sparrow had seen how Sanjay had been improving since Maria and Carolyn had taken her in and adopted her as their own. They had done the traditional Were adoption, so Sanjay could change into a Were-Wolf like her mother’s.

Sanjay smiles at her aunt and climbs up onto her lap. She knew Sparrow didn’t mind her sitting on her lap while she worked. She loved being with her aunt and her cousins. They were the terror around the mansion.

Sparrow wraps her arms around Sanjay and holds her tight against her belly.

“Aunt Sparrow, are the rumors true? Are you going to have many babies?” Sanjay looks up at her aunt.

“Yes, the rumors are true, Sanjay. I’m going to have four babies. Here, let me show you.” Sparrow places her hand over Sanjay and let Sanjay feel the babies’ energies.

Sanjay giggles when she feels the energies. It felt tingly to her. She could feel four separate energies inside her aunt’s belly.

Hokee comes skipping into her mother’s office.

“Hi Sanjay, Hi mommie.” Hokee stops near her mother’s chair.

“What mischief are you up too, this morning Hokee?” Sparrow looks at her daughter.

“None, mommie. Aunt Maria sent me to get Sanjay. She’s taking us to the movies.” Hokee loved going to the movies with her aunts.

Sanjay slides off her aunt’s lap and walks over to stand with Hokee.

“Here Hokee. Buy you guys some candy and popcorn.” Sparrow pulls forty dollars from her desk drawer and hands it to Sanjay.

“Thank you, auntie.” Sanjay gives Sparrow a hug.

Sparrow returns the hug “now go and have fun.”

Betty and Isa Place:
“Will you get off me please?” Isa was staring up at her wife’s tiger belly.

Betty had assumed her tiger form and decided to have some fun with her wife. She had laid down on top of her and had her pinned under her body. She was in a playful mood and wanted to have some fun with her wife.

Isa had to turn her head, so she could breath. Her wife had her pinned under her tiger body. There was a teat near her mouth. So, she sucks it into her mouth and extend her fangs and bite into it.

Betty roars when she feels her wife’s teeth bite into her teat. She decided she was going to have some fun with Isa and use a little bit of her own ability and cause her body to start lactating. She presses down on Isa’s mouth and force milk into her mouth.

Isa is surprised when she feels milk spray into her mouth and it nearly choked her. She released her bite on her wife’s teat, but that didn’t help.
Her wife had forced her teat deeper into her mouth. She had to drink the warm milk being forced into her mouth or she was going drown.
Betty force feeds Isa her milk and stops after a while. She stands up off her wife and watches as Isa crawls out from under her with her face covered in milk. She gives a toothy grin as she looks at her wife. She walks over and rub her body against Isa’s body.

Isa looks down at her wife “you don’t play fair.”

She scratches between Betty’s ears. Isa loves her wife and follows her out of the bedroom. Most of the time, unless someone was going
somewhere. Everybody went around the house nude. Isa knew it didn’t bother Lisa, because she was kept scantily dressed among the vampires she had been a slave too. Betty’s brother and brother-in-law didn’t even pay her any mind. They liked her, but because they were gay. She didn’t mean anything to them in a sexual way.

“Hey kiddo, have you drunk any blood this morning?” Isa spots Lisa in the kitchen eating a huge bowl of cereal.

“No ma’am. I thought I only needed to if I was feeling run down and such?” Lisa knew she had to drink blood when her energy levels were low.

“She’s doing fine, Isa. I have been monitoring her since the adoption.” Betty had assumed her human form and walks up behind Isa and slaps Isa on the ass.

It causes Isa to jump forward “I’m just curious. I didn’t know I got a boost to my abilities from drinking blood, till it was suggested to me.”

Lisa looks towards Isa “doe sit bother you to have to drink blood?”

Isa walks over pulls a chair out. She sits on Betty’s lap, after Betty took her chair.

“Yes and no. I knew I could drink blood, but I didn’t like the taste of the person I drunk from the first time. It turned me off. I said I would never do that again. Then recently, when one of my trainers suggested I start drinking blood to build my strength up. I drunk your mother’s blood and it tasted like the finest wine I had ever tasted, both in her human form and in her tigress form. I tried your uncle’s blood and I didn’t like it. I only craved your mother’s blood.” Isa leans back against Betty.

“Which is the way it should be.” Betty had her arms wrapped possessively around Isa’s body.

“Mom’s can I ask you something?” Lisa had been wondering about their mating.

“Sure, go ahead. You know you can ask us anything.”

“How did you two know, you were right for each other? Because, you never said that you were into women, mom?” Lisa had been curious, because she has known Isa for a while.

“Actually, I didn’t know Betty was my mate. I had just arrived in town and went to the diner to have lunch. When she came over to me to take
my order, I caught a whiff of her scent and it triggered something inside of me. When I went back later to pick her up from work. She was so horny, that we almost had an accident on the motorcycle. Then, once we got here. We both found out we were meant for each other. Betty knew I was hers from my scent, just like I knew she was mine from her scent.” Isa puts her hands-on Betty’s hands.

Lisa could tell how much in love Isa was with Betty.

“Well, I’m glad you two are my mothers now.” Lisa had tears sliding down her cheeks from her eyes.

“Well, you are a very special girl. I’ve been speaking with Maria lately and she wants to test your knowledge, to see what your education level is.” Isa wanted to see what Lisa’s education level was too. If she needed more education, she would want her to go back to school.

Lisa just looks at her mother’s and didn’t know what to say. She hasn’t really been to school or anything. She learned a few things from some of the vampires that didn’t treat her like a piece of meat or sex toy.

“Are you two planning on having any more kids?” Darrel was curious, because they have been talking about expanding the house.

“Yep, according to what Sparrow told me. She told me that you were going to be the father of our children. Fred was going to be the father of our child and you and Betty were going to have one as well. She said that the children will be born on the same day.” Isa looks at Fred and Darrel.

“I wouldn’t mind seeing what you look like pregnant.” Betty slides her hand down over Isa’s abdomen.

Isa turns around and looks at Betty “don’t forget, she said both of us. So, I want to see how you look as well.”
She leans down and kiss Betty.

“Well, that’s all good, but that means we have to expand the house. That means we are going to have to get a loan.” Fred looks towards Isa and Betty.

“Not exactly. I have some money squirreled away from some of my days of playing jazz in New Orleans. We could use that money to build the expansion onto the house.” Isa hadn’t tapped into any of the money she had taken from her father when she killed him.

“I didn’t know you played jazz.” Betty was surprised her mate played jazz.

“What instrument do you play?” Everyone was curious.

“I play the piano, saxophone and guitar.” Isa had learned piano first and everything else latter.

“You should play something for us one day.” Betty wouldn’t mind hearing her wife play.

“Maybe. However, who’s turn is it to go to the grocery store and cut the grass?” Isa looks at everyone present.

“I think it’s me and you to do the grocery shopping and if Lisa wants an allowance. It’s her turn to cut the yard.” Fred looks over towards Lisa.

“I didn’t know I was getting an allowance.” This was the first Lisa had heard.

“Betty, why don’t you help Lisa with the yard work and I’ll cook dinner tonight for everyone.” Isa looks down at Betty.

“Deal. Now get up so I can get some breakfast.” Betty removes her arms form around Isa.

Isa gives her a kiss and walks into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Was a test performed to let

Was a test performed to let Sparrow know she was having four babies, or could she instinctively tell based on who and what she actually is?
I would get the impression that once she hits a certain time in her pregnancy, she will have to have bed rest due to the strain on her body by having four babies within her.

Pack Healer

You're right that Sparrow's ability lets her know. However, the pack healers ability told her as well.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Longer

Blood Moon will be longer. You have Mrs. Sparrow learning what it is like to have a husband who will be in extra protective mode. A teenage girl learning about her mix nature of cat and vampire. Plus, a situation where Isa is going to have to kick some supernaturals butt.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Lisa's mixed nature

Cat and vampire. I guess that would make her a campire? ;-)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin