Angel Of Justice Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Katlain looks over towards Donald as he moved about the bedroom. Her ass was sore from the sex she had last night and this morning. Not to mention her arm was hurting as well. She shouldn’t have had sex last night after Donald operated on her. She was laying on her stomach and watching Donald as he walked around in the nude with his penis dangling. As much as she enjoyed anal sex, she will be happy when she finally has the operation to give her a neovagina.

She listens as Donald pees and wonder what she should do next. She needs to run the faces of the people she took pictures of. She also
needed to fix the Rubicon as well.

Most of the work, was just body work that she needed to do and replace the windows that got shoot out. She watches as Donald walks over to the side of the bed and sits next to her.

“You know, Kylie doesn’t mind me having sex with you, but she feels you should come by every once in awhile and have sex with her.” Donald rubs the low spot on Katlain’s back.

“I didn’t think she liked having sex with women.”

“She’s swings both ways, but enjoys men more. She would rather have a penis between her legs, than a tongue. She likes you and wants to have sex with you.” Donald pushes the sheet covering Katlain body down, so it is bunching up on her legs.

He loved looking at her cute little ass. Whoever did the work on it, did a nice job. He massages her cheeks as he sat there, just enjoying her perfect body. She had all the right curves that gave her a shapely hour glass figure.

Katlain just purrs as Donald rubs her lower back. She wouldn’t mind having sex with Kylie. She was a nice woman and had a nice figure. She normally preferred a stiff cock, but she could please Kylie. It wouldn’t be the first time she has had sex with a woman. She had been referred to a client from a friend of hers that knew what she did. The woman was in town for a few days and preferred a woman to accompany her while she was in town to keep her company. She was a high-level business woman from New York. She told her, if she ever came to New York to look her up.

“So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?” Donald wouldn’t mind if she stayed here today. It wasn’t often she came around.

“Don’t know yet. All I do know is that I have a lot of things I should do, but I don’t feel like it right now.” Katlain really didn’t want to get out of bed right now.

“Why don’t you just stay here and rest? I promise I won’t bug you too much.” Donald leans down and kisses her.

Katlain returns the kiss and stops after a few minutes “Why, don’t you go and make us some breakfast? I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“Alright, you can borrow one of Kylie nightgowns or a shirt of mine.” Donald lightly slaps her ass as he stands up to leave the bedroom.

“Ow!” Katlain rubs her ass cheeks and watches as Donald throws on his bathrobe.

A few minutes after Donald leaves, Katlain grabs the paper she retrieved from the one guy and looks over it. It was a rough diagram of a bomb and the location where they were going to leave it. It was the courthouse where the trail was being held against some of their clan members. The bomb was a dirty bomb. It had the time and route of the truck carrying the nuclear material to make the dirty bomb.

“So, that was why they were ambushing the eighteen-wheeler last night. It was carrying the nuclear material they needed to make a dirty bomb.” Katlain couldn’t believe she just stopped a major problem.

She gets out of bed and heads towards the bathroom to empty her bladder and take a nice hot shower. Once she was done in the shower, she slips one of Kylie’s house robe on and wrap her hair and head down towards the kitchen. She could smell bacon in the air.

She walks into the kitchen and sit down on a stool. Donald had made bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and toast. She puts together a breakfast sandwich.

“Do you want coffee or juice?” Donald had already made his coffee, but knew Katlain enjoyed juice sometimes.

“Coffee please. A nice French Vanilla one would be nice if you have any.” She had spotted the new coffee machine Donald had gotten. It had the individual pouches of flavored coffee you could make.

“One French Vanilla coming up.” Donald makes coffee for Katlain.

Donald sits next to Katlain as she eats her breakfast. Not much is said as they enjoyed their breakfast. Afterwards, Katlain helps with cleaning up the kitchen and when the kitchen is clean. She steps out in the garage to see how much work she had to do on the Rubicon.

Donald had followed behind Katlain out in the garage and whistled as he took in the damage done to the Rubicon.

“When did you get this thing?” Donald had walked around to the right-hand side and saw the bullet holes.

“A couple of days ago.” She looks inside and notices the blood she had lost when she got hit.

She uses a trash bag to kneel on, as she looks underneath the Rubicon to see if it was leaking any fluids. She stands back up and picks up the trash bag she had used to kneel on. Katlain grabs a rag off the work bench and wipes her hands.

“Well, nothing is leaking or broken underneath.” As she tosses the rag back onto the work bench.

“Katlain, why are you involving yourself in whatever you have gotten yourself into?” Donald was curious.

“Because of what the people I’m after did to my friend that day of Pride in the Park. They killed my friend and they need to be brought to
justice.” It still bothered Katlain about what happened that day in the park.

“Aren’t the police investigating the matter?”

“Yes and no. They were told to back off because of the ATF, but from what I have seen so far. I don’t think the ATF really know what is going on right under their noses.” Katlain hadn’t seen hide or hare of them since she has been investigating the group.

“Well. I hope you know what you are getting into.” Donald was concerned about Katlain.

“Me too, Donald.” As she grabs her netbook out of the Rubicon and carry it inside to see what new recordings she had.

up
277 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos