You Can Run, But You Can’t Hide Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Tuesday May 16 0530hrs (Kat’s Aunt Millard’s house)
Crystal walks out of the bathroom and let Alexa know the bathroom was free. The guys had taken their shower last night and were in the kitchen fixing breakfast for everyone. She opens her go bag and went to pull out a pair of panties and pulls out a pair of Hello Kitty. They were her size, but not the style she liked wearing. She searches in her bag for another pair to wear. She finds all the panties she had packed, had been replace with brand new boy shorts with Hello Kitty.

“I’m going to kill her when I get back.” Crystal puts the underwear on.

“Who are you going to kill, Crystal?” Kat had heard Crystal and stuck her head into her room to see what was going on.

“Brittney. She took all the panties I had packed and replace them with Hello Kitty.” Crystal was putting her bra on when she responded to Kat.

Kat saw the Hello Kitty panties Crystal was wearing and just smiled. She knew Brittney was just marking her territory.

“It could be worse, Crystal. You could be wearing her other favorite ones, The Power Puff girls.” Kat just smirks as she walks out of Crystals and Alexa bedroom.

Alexa comes walking in and notices Crystal still getting dressed and the Hello Kitty panties she was wearing.

“I take it, that Brittney replaced your normal thongs you like to wear with those?” Alexa nods her head towards the panties.

“Yep. Did you ever do something like this to your girlfriend?” Crystal knew Alexa had been discharged from the military for dating another woman.

“Yep, she never wore any sexy underwear under her uniform. So, I took all her practical underwear and replaces them with underwear from
Victory Secret, Fedrick’s of Hollywood, and Faire Frou Frou. I told her I like my women, feeling like they were women. Also, it’s fun to wear something pleasurable and natty under your clothes.”

‘Did she get upset you did that?” Crystal was brushing her hair out.

“Yes, but once she started wearing them daily. She fell in love with them.” A smile appeared on Alexa’s face.

“Are the two of you still seeing each other?”

“Yep, I married her. She’s the assistant to the Commander of the McGhee Tyson Air National Guard Base.” Alexa checks herself out in the
mirror.

Crystal had finished dressing and applying some make-up. She checks herself one last time and follow Alexa out of the bedroom. She could smell bacon in the air.

“I know the relationship you and Brittney now has is different. The thing is, you know she is a practical joker. You’re going to be the first real relationship she has ever had. Besides, all of us knew since the first day you were hired, that Brittney was interested in you.”

They walk in and sit down to eat the breakfast the guys made. Kat and Paul had gone and gotten some furniture for everyone to sit on. The storage unit wasn’t too far away from the house.

Tuesday May 16 0530hrs (Bounty’s Safe House)
Julia had been woken-up early by her cellphone. Christmas had called to see if she was alright and to wish her a good day. Arnold had called Gina to let her know what his plans were going to be and wonder if she would be home next weekend. She told him it was to early to tell in the mission if she will, but she hopes so. Since Gina was the early raiser, she got up and let the wolves out to do their business and feed them afterwards.

Tizzy comes stumbling into the kitchen next, still dressed in her night clothes. Cheshire had gotten her, her SRS surgery a year after adopting
Tizzy. She knew a Hawaiian doctor she trusted to perform the surgery and had that same doctor make some enhancements on Tizzy. She had Tizzy looks to be more oriental and made sure she had a nice rounded out figure.

“Coffee is ready Tizzy.” Gina was sipping hers, while she enjoyed a muffin.

She had found a box of prepackaged muffins that weren’t too bad. She was eating her first one and enjoying her coffee.

“Thanks.” Tizzy grabs one of the coffee cups and unwrap it out its wrapper and pour herself a cup.

She was like her mother and had to had cream and sugar in her coffee. She opens the refrigerator and finds the cream and Gina pointed out where the sugar bowl was. She adds the sugar and cream to her coffee.

“Mmmm! Nectar of the gods.” As Tizzy takes a sip of her coffee.

Julia comes in and waves to everyone as she fixes her coffee. She had put on a pair of shorts and a cropped t-shirt before coming downstairs.

“Looks like everyone is getting their morning caffeine fix this morning.” Julia looks towards Gina and Tizzy.

“Blame dad and aunt Cheshire. They got us hooked on coffee.” Gina had a smile on her face. She remembered the first cup her father had let
her have. It was straight black and strong. She almost threw up after drinking his coffee. Selena had let her taste hers and she was hooked immediately.

“So, what’s the plan for today?” Tizzy looks at her cousins.

“We have the strike force meeting at 0800hrs this morning and more than likely were going to go after that fake FBI agent. If he is as good as
dad or aunt Cheshire, were going to need to be on our toes. I know Marshal Bullock is going to be there, along with his partner.” Julia takes a sip of her coffee.

“If that jackass is as good as dad or aunt Cheshire, he wouldn’t had been found by us or the Marshal. Remember sis, if dad or aunt Cheshire doesn’t want to be found, they won’t.” Gina takes a sip of her coffee.

“I know.” Julia takes another sip of her coffee.

Tizzy remembers going into the jungle as part of her training with her mother. They were playing a game of cat and mouse. During the whole
entire time they played, she only found her mother once. Her mother had let her find her. Cheshire kept training her in tracking and concealing and disappearing into the shadows till she was as much as an expert as she was.

Tizzy knew Gina and Julia had the same training as she did from their father. Then Cheshire trained all the girls in seduction and teaching them how to blend in. She taught them how to hob knob with the riches to hob knobbing with the ordinary man and blend in like they belonged there.

After the girls finish their coffee and light breakfast. They head back upstairs and get dressed and leave the house. Gina was driving the SUV towards the police station.

Tuesday May 16 0745hrs (Memphis Police Station)
Gina pulls up and parks the SUV. All three girls get out of the SUV and open the side door to let all three wolves out. They don’t bother putting them on leashes. The girls make sure they have their badges hanging around their necks before walking in.

As they approached the front door. People stopped and stared at them. Everyone around them backed away as the girls walk into the station. Several officers stopped and moved their hands to their guns.

“If I was you officers, I would move your hand away from your weapon, unless you don’t want to live.”

All three ladies had stopped and was looking at every police officer that had stopped to look at them. One of the officers take his hand off his gun.

“Who are you and why do you three, have three wolves with you?”

“I’m Julia Bounty with Montana Police Department K-9 division and this is my cousin Tizzy Patel with Honolulu Police Department. The other young lady with us is my sister Gina Bounty with Cerberus Private Security Contractors. She’s the VP of the company and these are our wolves.”

“Okay, mind telling me why the three of you are here?” Sgt. Smoke was curious why three women that look like they could be super models were standing before him with wolves.

“They’re here, because I invited them, Sgt.” Deputy Marshal Edward Bullock had walked in and noticed Julia and her family facing off against a few police officers.

“And who are you?” Sgt. Smoke looks towards the man that had just spoken to him.

He was a big man, at least six’ two feet tall, and was dress in a cowboy shirt, dress pants. He notices that he had his badge and gun on his belt.

“He’s US Deputy Marshal Edward Bullock and he’s here as we are for a meeting with the strike force. So, if you so kindly get out of our way and tell whoever is in charge that we are here. “

Sgt. Smoke at the weird looking cat lady that had just spoken and remembered seeing her on television. He knew she was some sort of Bounty hunter. There were two more women and three men behind her.

“I got this Sergeant.” US Deputy Marshal Alice Young had heard what was going on and decided to come up front and handle the problem.

“If you’ll all follow me, please.” Alice takes everyone to a conference room.

There were already several people sitting at the long wooden table waiting on them.

“Please, take a seat.” Alice motions to the empty seats available.

Gina sits down between Julia and Tizzy. Kat and her crew sits near the Bounty’s. Kat was surprised to see Julia and her cousin again. She did notice that Julia didn’t have her normal wolf with her.

Marshal Bullock took a seat up near the Marshals from the Memphis office. He was looking at the gather people and couldn’t believe that such a group had been called together to go after one guy and a few others.

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen. You all have been gathered to assist in collecting some wanted people. We have a special one that we are going after, that is supposed to exist. I know a lot of you are wondering who our new people are that have joined us. We have Miss. Bounty from the K-9 division of the Montana Police department. Sitting to her right is her cousin is special agent Tizzy Patel with Honolulu Police Department. She is experienced in handling large cats and is familiar with the wolves that Ms. Bounty’s has brought with them. Sitting to the left of Ms. Bounty, is her sister and the VP of Cerberus Private Security Contractors. The wolf sitting next to her is, her own wolf.”

“Why do we need wolves for this strike force?” One of the Memphis police officers was curious.

“Because, these wolves are better trained then our own drug dogs. Most criminals Ms. Bounty has capture, has been because of how well her wolf is. She and her partner have one of the highest arrest records in the K-9 division in any police department.” The Captain looks at his man. He knew Andy was just curious why they called in wolves, instead of using their own drug dogs.

Andy Fredrick looks over towards the three ladies. They looked like freaking supermodels, not police officers or a Private Contractor.

“Sitting next to the Bounty’s is our own Bounty Hunting squad that I know all of you have heard rumors about and seen on television. They mostly operate in Knoxville, but I have asked them to assist us in tracking down these fatigues today.”

Captain Heath starts putting up the wanted pictures of everyone they were going after today. He couldn’t believe they had some many people they had arrest warrants for. He was hoping they could capture all of them with the people he had assembled here. The last person worried him the most. He had read the report done about him.

Kat and Gina were sitting next to each other watching the Captain of the Memphis office putting pictures up of who they were going after. Both ladies couldn’t believe that there were at least a dozen people that were wanted on one charge or another that was connected to their main quarry.

“Looks like it is going to be a busy day, today.” Kat had lean over to speak to Gina.

“I give us till this afternoon. If we split up into teams, I know we’ll have all those wanted people arrested and done with.”

“You sure about that, Gina?” Kat didn’t think so.

“I’m positive. I know what my wolf can do and once word spread that the cops are using wolves to track them down. They will surrender right away.” Gina saw it happened in Montana.

“I hope you right.” Kat wonders how Gina was related to Julia. They didn’t have any features that they shared.

They pay attention to the Captain when he starts talking again.

up
216 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cops and bounty hunters

WillowD's picture

I hope they wind up working well together. And that the really bad guy gets caught.

I do believe wolves are a highly intelligent

Knowing a Western Timber wolf was tracking me would give me second thoughts about fleeing, Jeepers, a Lab is scary enough, but a 200lb wolf?

Karen