Night Fox Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

“How is she doing George?” Cora had waited to see how the person she rescued was doing.

“We need to get her to the hospital. I’ve managed to stabilize her and patch up a few of her wounds, but she needs a real hospital.” George couldn’t believe the condition the person was in when Cora brought her to him.

“Do we have enough time to drive her to the hospital?” Cora figure she could drive her.

“We need to get her there a little faster. I’m calling a friend of mine. She helped me with you.” George walks over to the house phone and calls
Katey’s private number.

Katey’s Place:
Katey was curled up on her sofa watching National Treasure: Book of Secrets. She was a big Nicolas Cage fan. She had several items that were signed for her by him. She had done some stunts in a movie he was making and afterwards she asked him to sign a few things.
Normally, it wasn’t permitted, but he didn’t mind for her.

She was sitting there enjoying a bowl of butter popcorn and the movie when her cellphone starts ringing. She reaches for her remote and pauses the movie. As she picks her cellphone up, she notices it was George.

“Hi George, what can I do for you this early in the morning?”

“Sorry for bothering you Katey, but I need your help. I have a badly injured person that needs to be airlifted to Kelrock Medical.” George wonders if Katey will do it.

“Why don’t you call the paramedics and have this patient taken there instead?” Katey knew George had a hospital near him.

“Because, she is in really bad shape and the hospital near me doesn’t have a person on staff that can take care of her injuries.” George knew the staff of the hospital near him.

Katey lets out a sigh “alright, give me thirty minutes and I’ll be landing in the field behind your house.”

“Thanks, Katey. See you in thirty minutes.” George knew he was going to owe her big time for this.

Katey hangs up and starts to get dress. She slips on a pair of tight blue jeans and T-Shirt that says come and fly the friendly skies! She heads towards the airport to get her own helicopter ready to fly to George’s place.

George’s Place:
George hangs up the phone and looks towards Cora.

"She coming to help. What are your plans?” George wonders what Cora was going to be doing while they fly the injured girl to the hospital.

“Visit our tow truck driver that was at the warehouse last night. I only have the first names of the people involve. I’m hoping that the tow truck company might be able to give me the name of the driver from last night and where he lives.” Cora knew the tow company and the first name of the driver already.

“Alright be careful.” George figures they might need Katey’s help beyond this. He’ll talk with her while in transit to the hospital.

Cora leaves George’s place and walks to her car and use her cellphone to find the towing business. According to her GPS unit, it was going to take her forty-five minutes to get to the towing business. She grabbed a t-shirt and blue jeans to cover-up her black bodysuit. She also put her long hair in a ponytail and put a baseball cap on. She heads towards the address.

Thirty Minutes Later:
Katey notice George’s pickup truck parked nearby as she lands her helicopter in a clearing behind George’s place. It’s not the first time she has used this same clearing to land her helicopter here before. She shuts the helicopter down and gets out to help George.

As she walks over towards George’s truck, she notices him open the tailgate.

“Here, let me help you.” Katey jogs over and notices a person laying in the truck bed secured to a backboard.

“Thanks.”

Katey takes one end of the stretcher and pulls it towards her as George takes the other end of the backboard. Between the two of them, they carry the person to Katey’s helicopter. Katey loads their person onto her helicopter. She makes sure the person is secure as she gets out and shuts the door.

“You mind telling me who that is and why we have to fly to Kelrock Medical.” As Katey climbs back into her helicopter.

“That is a victim of abused. Remember that one girl you airlifted out a few months ago?” George was looking at Katey.

“I remember. She was beaten badly. I didn’t think she would survive the trip. Are you saying you found another person like that?” Katey wonder why anyone would hurt another person like she had seen on the other girl.

“I didn’t, that girl you saved that day did. She’s out tracking down the ones responsible, while we take this one to the hospital.” George hopes Cora finds who she is looking for.

Katey starts her helicopter up and take off. She flies in the direction where Kelrock Medical was located.

ABC Towing:
Cora had followed the directions from her GPS unit to a tow yard. It had a single building with 10ft high chain link fence with razor wire on top with light poles spaced wide enough to light up the storage yard at night. She pulls up at the office and heads inside the office.

“Hi, my name is Brenda and I’m looking for Tom the tow truck driver.”

“He’s not here right now Brenda. He’s out on a run and should be back in about twenty minutes. Is there anything I can do for you?” Amy looks at the young Native American girl and wonder what she wanted with Tom. She didn’t look like the type he was into. She was petite and didn’t have D or double DD titties that Tom liked.

“I owe him some money for a job he did for me. He was nice enough to stop to change my tire. So, I told him when I got paid, I would stop by and pay him for doing that for me.”

“Well, you could leave the money with me and I’ll make sure he’ll get it.” Amy knew Tom always loved it when people gave him money. Maybe she could get him to buy her lunch.

“Okay.” Cora pulls sixty dollars out of her purse and make it look like she was looking for envelope to put the money in.

She looks back towards Amy “do you happen to have an envelope I could put the money in?”

“Sure.” Amy walks back to her desk and grabs one.

She walks back to the counter and hands it to Cora.

“Thank you.” Cora slides the money in and lick the flap to close it.

She looks up at Amy “do you happen to know what Tom’s last name is?”

“It’s Denton, Tom Denton.” Amy watches as this Brenda person wrote Tom’s name on the envelope and seal it.

“Here you go Amy, thank you.” Cora hands the envelope back to Amy.

“I’ll make sure he gets it.” Amy watches as Brenda walks out of the office.

Cora heads back to her car and wait for Tom to show up. Now she had his last name. She leaves the tow yard and park somewhere, where she could watch who comes in and out of the tow yard. While she was waiting and watching. She notices that they had at least four tow trucks that belonged to the company. The person she was waiting on finally showed up.

Tom Denton’s House:
She tails him all day long and when he goes home for the night. She follows him back to his place and wait for a while. Thirty minutes later, the two guys she saw last night show-up at his place. The two of them had arrived in the same car. It was a black 2015 Chevrolet Camaro RS.

Cora gets out of her car and makes her way to the house that Tom lived it. She could hear all three men talking about the missing tranny that had been hanging in the room. That someone must had free them.

They had started off accusing each other for freeing their play toy, but once their anger was under control. They wanted to find out who might know what they were doing.

Tom looks at the brothers “are you sure that tranny was tied up tight and hanging off the floor, when you left them?”

“I’m sure. That thing was beaten and weaken to much to do anything. We were going to finish that she-male off and grab us a few lesbians to
play with for a while. Once we got tired of them, we could send them to the breeding farm to produce babies for us. That way we wouldn’t need to import any girls from Mexico or China.” Jerry had no problem using their victims as baby factories.

“Well, if that tranny was secured, how did they get lose and where did it go?” Tom paces back and forth thinking.

Cora was listening intently. So, they were using lesbian and girls that were from other countries to breed babies. She slips her t-shirt and jeans off and put on her war paint. The first thing she does is smash the electric meter with her spear. Then she dives through a window ready to fight.

In the house:
Tom, Jerry and Barry were still trying to figure out where the tranny went, when the lights went out. Then they hear a crashing sound as something comes through a nearby window. They couldn’t see the figure, because one minute it was there and the next it was gone.

Barry screams as something sharp stabs him in his leg. He looks around, but couldn’t see anything.

Jerry was looking around and had his gun drawn. He heard his brother scream and the next thing he knew, he was falling forward towards the floor. Something hard had hit him on the back of his head. He heard another thump as his brother stopped screaming.

Tom was looking around trying to find whoever it was that was attacking them.

“I’m behind you.”

As Tom feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around, but no one was there. He feels another tap on his shoulder and turns back around to find who was messing with him. He doubles over when he feels some thing hard slammed against his stomach.

Cora grabs Tom’s head by his hair and lift his head up so he could look at her. She was wearing the face mask that she was given that night she was reborn. It was covering her face.

Tom was staring into the face of a fox. Its eyes were glowing an eerie reddish color.

“You must pay for the harm you have done to others. Your arrogance's and cruelness are no longer permitted to exist.” Cora raises her hand with the blade in it getting ready to stab him.

“Wait! I have information that might be helpful to you.” Tom was hoping if he could bluff his way out or at least get a chance to react. That he might be able to take this thing in front of him.

“Do the other men that are with you know this information?” She wasn’t using her normal voice. It came out more like a growl.

“They know some of it, but not all of it.” Tom knew more than Jerry and Barry about what was going on. They were only concerned about pleasing themselves and revenge.

“Fine! I’ll let you live for now, but if you don’t talk. You die.” Cora whacks Tom on the side of his head knocking him out.

She ties each of the men’s arms together. She carries them out one at a time and put them into the Camaro the brothers arrived in. She stuffs one in the trunk, another in the backseat and one in the passenger seat. She’ll have to come back and get her escort. She parks it somewhere safe and drive back to the reservation in the Camaro.

She leaves them tied up at the abandon Copper mine not far from George’s property. By the time they wake. The sun will be raising.

She heads back to her trailer to see if George was back from the hospital yet. She knew he will have some explaining to do about the injured girl.

up
313 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love your stories

Snarfles's picture

the plots, the themes...amazing and entertaining!

BUT...

I'm fairly certain my reputation as a grammar nazi hasn't been missed. Sorry...

Mixed tenses, improper punctuation, multiplexing pronouns... so many aspects that could use a bit of tweaking to make the stories flow better. I'll give just one example, then you can tell me to piss off....

Katey starts her helicopter up and take off. She flies in the direction where Kelrock Medical was located.

Katey starts the helicopter, takes off, and heads towards Kelrock Medical.

Let me know what you think...

Three very screwed men

Jamie Lee's picture

Those three are so screwed and are about to pay a heavy price for what they've done and plan to do.

Tom might think he'll get out alive but he and the other two have angered the wrong person.

Others have feelings too.