Blood Moon Part 9

Printer-friendly version

Sparrow wakes-up and realizes she was sleeping on top of her husband’s muscular chest. She tries to get off him, because she was feeling a little nausea. She wanted to run to the bathroom quickly, but her husband was still knotted tight inside of her body. As long as he was knotted inside of her, she couldn’t do anything. She felt him pressing right up against her cervix opening.

Daigh wakes-up when he feels Sparrow wiggling around on top of his chest. He knew he was still knotted deep inside of her and could tell her scent has changed. When the two of them got back from Titanis house, they went at it like a pair of rabbits. It was like they were posse and couldn’t get enough of each other.

“Well good morning sweetie. What’s got you squirming around this morning.” He wraps his arms around her petite waist and stare up into her red eyes.

“I fill sick to my stomach this morning.” Sparrow could tell her belly had grew some and her breast were sore.

Daigh just smirks “that’s because my dear, you are pregnant. Your scent has changed and if I’m right. You are about three months along.”

“How can I be three months along? We just had…” Sparrow just shakes her head.

Titanis said to make the gift count and made sure that she would be pregnant. She accelerated the pregnancy along some to make sure it took. Sparrow kisses her husband and rest her head on his chest till his knot decided to deflate. She could smell the difference in her scent.
She could smell that she was pregnant as well.

Daigh runs his hands down Sparrows back and cup her ass cheeks. He squeezes them and try to relax so he could pull out of her body. He knew she needed to relax as well, to release him. He runs his hands back up her back and caress her breast. After twenty minutes, he could finally pull out of Sparrow.

Sparrow slides off Daigh’s chest and falls to the floor. Her legs didn’t want to respond to her as she crawls to the bathroom and start throwing up.

Daigh was holding back her long blood red hair so it was out of the way.

Daigh helps Sparrow up off the floor and over to the sink to rinse her mouth out. He notices her belly was a little bit more pronounce then a normal pregnant woman was. He was sure if it was because of her petite build and short stature or because she might be carrying more than one baby. He knew he was going to have to take her down to medical to get checked out.

He helps Sparrow get dress first. She was still a little off balance and was having a hard time walking. He gets dress himself and the two of them head downstairs to meet with the pack doctor. He already sent a mental message to Maria to fetch the pack doctor.

Doctor Florist:
Doctor Julie Florist was already on her way to the manor house when she got a call from Maria on her cellphone. She was informed that Daigh had requested for her to come to the house to check Sparrow out. Which struck her as odd, because Sparrow never got sick or needed her medical advice or help. The only time she has been summoned by Sparrow was to check out Hokee and Seamus. Even though they had her blood and magic inside of them. They still got the occasional cold or toothache. She had just left Betty and Isa’s house where she had checked up on Lisa. She had performed the Were adopting ritual, which mixed Betty’s and Isa’s blood with Lisa. This way she had both their blood coursing through her.

She also checked Betty after Isa had drunk some of Betty’s blood from between her legs. She found out that Isa got a huge boost from drinking her wife’s blood. When she asked Isa if she would drink any blood from anyone one else, she said no. She could only tolerate drinking Betty’s blood.

When she pulls up at the manor house, she is met at the door by Maria. She is escorted down to medical where she see’s Sparrow and Daigh waiting for her.

“Good Morning Alpha’s. How are you two feeling this morning?” Doctor Florist walks over to Sparrow and stands there.

“I’m feeling fine doc, it’s Sparrow I think that needs your help.” Daigh smirks as he held sparrow’s hand.

“If you will alpha.” She holds her hand out for Sparrow to grab hold.

Sparrow takes Doctor Florist hand and felt as her power flowed into her body. It checked every cell and organ of her body. She could feel it coursing throughout her body.

Doctor Florist raises an eyebrow when she detects four life forms in Sparrow’s womb. Sparrow wasn’t supposed to be able to get pregnant. She was an agent of death.

“How did you become pregnant?” Doctor Florist looks at Sparrow and Daigh?

“It was a gift from a demi-goddess.” Sparrow was happy that she was pregnant, but a little scared.

“Well she accelerated your pregnancy some. Your three months along and carrying quadruplets. Do you want to know their gender?” Doctor Florist looks at her Alpha’s for their answer.

“Yes, “

“Well you are having three girls and one boy.” Her power had told her all four children were okay.

Sparrow still couldn’t believe she was pregnant with four children. Now she knew Daigh’s protective side was going to really kick in. She has seen in it most male Were’s in the pack. They become real protective of their mates. Since she was the female Alpha of their pack. Her husband’s protective nature will be up a little more than a normal Were.

“Thank you, Florist.”

“You’re welcome Alpha. Here’s a bottle of prenatal vitamins I’ll need you to start taking.” Doctor Florist gives Sparrow a big bottle of pills to take.

Sparrow just looks at the bottle. This was going to be something new for her.

Training Gym:
Isa comes walking into the gym. She decided to wear her new leotard she picked up recently for her enforcer training. She and Betty had performed the Were adoption ritual under doctor Florist watchful eye with Lisa earlier this morning. It only took an hour to perform. She also drunk some of Betty’s blood before she left and couldn’t believe how energized she felt today. She didn’t know if it was due to drinking blood or drinking her mate’s blood. She figures it had something to do with her mate’s blood. She could also smell Betty’s scent coming off her. Her scent was there, but it was blended with Betty’s. There was no mistaking that she belonged to Betty.

Isa had a different trainer today. The current head enforcer was her instructor. He was a huge guy and bustling with muscles.

“You must be Isa, Betty’s mate.” Dave had been informed by Sebastian that he had a new enforcer being added to his rank of enforcers.
Sebastian suggested that she might be a good person to move into the second in charge position. Since his current second is transferring to a new pack as their head enforcer.

“Yep, that’s me. You must be the head enforcer of the pack. It’s nice to meet you.” Isa extends her hand out to Dave to shake.

Dave shakes her hand. “I’ve heard some good things about you. Let’s see how far your training has gone and go from there.”

Dave and Isa go into a combat stance and attack each other. Dave is impress so far with how Isa is handling herself against him. He is surprised at her speed. Sebastian didn't tell him that she reacted so fast.

up
205 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another

Wallbanger

alissa