Time To Pay Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Time To Pay
By Anna Na Maus

Just a short chapter telling the reader what's going on behind Michael's back and letting him get home from a bad day at work.

Chapter Six

As Michael had been busy pulling his trousers up and his shirt down Hilary and Jenny had been busy working on his computer at home. Hilary had developed a software package that could plant suggestions in the operator’s mind.
"What I've done is set his computer to occasionally flash a microseconds worth of memes onto the screen. His conscious mind won't see them but his subconscious will. Over time these memes will become his thoughts." She explained to an eager Jenny.
"What are the memes going to make him think?"
"To start with I'll just make him do what he's told, mainly by you but, by the time I'm finished he'll do what any woman tells him to do. As long as it's within his parameters of course."
"Parameters?"
"Have you ever heard of the 'Three Laws of Robotics?'
"I think so, they were in that film with Will Smith, weren't they? Something about not killing humans, not putting humans in danger and…." Jenny struggled to recall the last one but Hilary stepped in to help out.
"and not putting themselves in danger." she said, "Well I've included a similar set of rules for Michael, he can't hurt any woman, he can't do anything that would cause any woman to get hurt and he can't do anything that will cause his own death."
"So, Michael can do things that will cause himself pain?" asked Jenny.
"and let other people do things to him that will cause him pain." Responded Hilary
"But he can't put his own life at risk?"
"That's right, he can't kill himself or let somebody else kill him. I assumed that you wouldn't want him to cut his punishment short."
"You assumed right,” smiled Jenny, “how will I know that it's working?"
"Well, with the way I've set it up just keep asking him to do things that he would never do under normal circumstances. As soon as he starts obeying you we know that we're there."
"That is brilliant, I'll get him to clean the toilet, I doubt he'd know where to begin. You are a genius Hilary. I love it."
"It might take a while so I wouldn't bother trying anything for at least a week."
Jenny paused for a minute before raising a query.
"Could we make him wear a dress?" she asked
"Of course, if you tell him that he should wear a dress then he will."
"No, I mean could we make him wear a dress without telling him to do it?"
"Oh, I get you." Hilary thought for a moment, "I can do that. If I had a specific dress to work with I could make him want to put it on at least. I'm not sure that he'll keep it on. He could do I suppose."
Jenny grinned, "I'd better buy him a dress then."
"Buy it online, that way I can have a digital picture of the dress to play with, I've already got Mike's head on my PC at home. I reckon I could make this work.”

Hilary had arrived at the house that morning with the whole subliminal messaging program on a single flash drive and took less than thirty minutes to put it on Michael’s computer. From that point on she would be able to access his computer from her own at home and make small changes to the software as and when she needed.
With the computer set up, Hilary gave had given Jenny camera that was capable of instantly uploading pictures into the cloud when they were taken. The plan was for Jenny to wait outside Michael’s office around lunch time with Clarissa. As the mistress embarrassed the adulterer the wife would get some pretty good photographs of him in his sexy undies. As soon as they were uploaded Hilary was going to put them on several fake social media pages and use a special algorithm to share them. She was convinced that she could make them go viral in less than thirty minutes.

When Michael arrived home from work several hours early the women knew that their plan had been successful. By that time the man was mentally exhausted, physically drained and his hand hurt. The last thing he needed was a confrontation with his so his heart sank when, for the second time in four days her car was in the drive when it should have been at the lab. Taking a deep breath Michael tried to gather his composure before going into the house and facing the inevitable questions.
If Michael thought he would have time to get ready he was wrong, he didn’t even make it inside Jenny had been watching for his arrival from a window and she opened the door to go out to meet him. Michael was ready for tears, he was anticipating shouting, he was even prepared to accept a slap around the face. What he wasn’t expecting was a kiss of his wife and a “Hey Hun, you’re home early. How was your day?”
"You mean you don't know?" he asked
"Know what? What's happened? Are you all right?"
"This girl molested me at lunch time. I think she must have been drunk or something. Anyway, she kind of pulled my trousers down in the square outside the office and everyone saw my panties."
Jenny shrugged, pretending not to care when the reality was that she was almost bursting with excitement. "So what, they look cute on you."
"I'm not sure the guys at work would agree. They've been giving me grief all afternoon, it's been hell, Jen."
"Didn't Gregg say anything?” she asked
Michael generally explained what had happened in Gregg’s office earlier, doing his best to make it look as though he was the victim and that his boss had been unfair. Again, his wife surprised him with her response.
"Oh Honey, that sounds awful, still at least you can wear whatever you want if you're working from home, and you could maybe help out with some housework as well. That would give us more time for fun things at weekends."
With the day that he had Michael was so relieved that there were going to be no arguments that he just accepted what his wife said as being a good thing and left it at that.

To be continued...

If you'd like to read Chapter seven before it arrives on Big Closet you can. It's already available on my website. https://anna-namaus.wixsite/mysite

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Trapped

Michael is well and truly trapped and is a about to get what he deserves

Shorter chapter Anna no less enjoyable

Love and hugs
Sam

SamanthaAnn

Ready for the big burn?

This is so cool that he's sliding down that slippery slope with no clue as to why. Brilliant! Can't wait to read about his new dress.

Santacruzman

slavers

licorice's picture

so..hold on, this guy cheats a LOT and is being turned into a slave? that's...yeah she's worse than he is.

Way to excessive

So he cheats, hurts the womens feelings, and their pride, but they are still who they were they can go on to build new lives and put it behind them and yes maybe they could have done something to humiliate him, but not something that would cause irreparable harm, just because he is not a good person does not mean he deserves this, its another case of you hurt a woman's feelings so you have to be punished horrible and irrevocably for the rest of your life, yes i know that this type of story is the norm on this site but the fact that not one of the women have the humanity to realise what they are doing is wrong means they are far worse than he ever was if they can think they are justified then it means that they are the same as him for doing what he wanted

Clueless

Jamie Lee's picture

Michael has no idea he's being played. He's so embarrassed by what's occurred so far he can't put everything together to see how he's being played.

Maybe when these women have finished their plot Michael will be a different person, but will the damage be undone? Will the bell be unrung? How will these ladies feel if they should anger someone and a ploy is played on them?

Michael needs to learn a lesson but how should it be administered?

Others have feelings too.

you hinted at more chapters,

you hinted at more chapters, was this story ever finished or did it get turned into a book.