Blood Moon Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Isa walks into the training hall kind of funny then she normally does. Betty’s cat used the strap on, on her all night long. Last night while it bit her shoulder, breast, between her legs again and on her neck. It didn’t like that she wasn’t carrying her scent yet. When she woke this morning after only two hours of sleep. She found Betty in her cat form curled around Lisa on their bedroom floor.

Lisa’s been sleeping with them a lot lately. Sometimes she would wake-up and scream. Sometimes, she would shake and try to get closer to either her or Betty. Which in Betty, brought out her cat’s motherly protective nature.

Isa noticed lately that Betty’s cat has become very possessive and protective of Lisa. Whenever they go grocery shopping or for a walk at night. Betty’s cat nature was forefront and kept her eyes on Lisa, like a mother cat would protecting her young. She had seen how Betty’s cat wanted to know where Lisa was and when she slept with them. It was normally, Betty who kept Lisa between them, which was fine at times. It gave Isa a chance to get some sleep.

Jake had to suppress the smirk that was about to form on his face. He notices Isa was walking funny again. He also notices the fresh bites on her neck.

“I take it, that Betty kept you up all night, last night?” He takes a sip of his coffee.

“Yep, her cat didn’t like I wasn’t smelling like her yet. It kept me up all night last night. On top of that. Her cat has become attached to Lisa, as if she was her cub.” Isa grabs a bottle of water from the small refrigerator that was kept in the training hall.

“That’s because Were’s are very protective of children, especially injured children like your friend Lisa. Betty’s cat won’t be happy until Lisa is part of you two.” He takes another sip of his coffee.

“What do you mean part of us?” Isa was curious about that statement.

“Well, if you adopt Lisa. Betty’s cat will be a little less possessive of her. Which means you can do the tradition act of adoption, which is just a paper adoption or the Were way, which includes you and Betty sharing your blood with Lisa. Now, if you go that route. You’ll need to be careful. Lisa will inherit certain traits from both of you from the mixture of your blood.”

“What do you mean traits from both of us? What traits?” Isa wanted to know just in case Betty asked her, then again Betty might already know.

“Well, Lisa could become a Were from sharing blood with Betty and gain whatever makes you, you. If nothing else, it might take away her weakness to silver like all Were suffer from. Lisa will gain something from both of you.”

“Will it restore her back to being, a male? Because the doctors that saved her, I asked them to go ahead and give her, her own vagina.” Lisa was transgender and never liked being a male.

“I don’t know. It’s never been done to a transgender who has had the surgery to transform their gender. If nothing else, it will carry genetic material from you and Betty and it might create an actual full functional uterus inside her with ovaries with eggs from both of you.” Jake couldn’t recall a transgender ever being adopted and blood bound to a Were before. Most of the time, they either got a hermaphrodite or the standard gender. They have never had a transgender join the pack or pride.

“I’ll have to talk with Betty about this.” Isa finishes her water and stretches afterwards. She knows Jake is going to be hard on her today.

Isa and Jake go at it during their training. Isa discovers that she could move faster than Jake and started experimenting with it. Her and Jake start training and she uses her newly discovered abilities.

Jake was surprised when Isa used her ability, but then figured out what she was doing. He adjusts his fighting style to match her newly discovered ability. He forces her to push harder and quicker. They get in close to one another and he changes into his hybrid form and fights her in that.

Isa wishes she had some sort of weapon. She uses what hand-to-hand skill she has learned so far against him. She does notice that she is stronger than she thought. She trades punch for punch with Jake. They get into some arms locks and take downs.

Jake puts a pause on their training. He changes back into his human form and walks over and grabs a towel. Isa comes walking over. She was covered in sweat and the injuries she received from Jake was already healing. She looks at Jake as he stood nearby naked as a jaybird.

“Why did you call it quits?” Isa drinks a little of the water from her bottle and swishes it around inside her mouth, before spitting it out.

“Because, you were slowing down. Did you eat or drink any blood from your wife this morning?” Jake had done some research and found out that Isa needed to drink some blood, to satisfy her vampire nature.

“No, I don’t drink any blood and I skipped breakfast this morning. I have only drunk blood once in my life.” Isa didn’t like the taste of blood. She tried it and yes it did give her a rush and make her stronger, but she didn’t like it.

“Look, you need to drink a little blood from your mate ever few days. Your part vampire and that side of you needs the blood. I bet, if you taste Betty’s blood. It will be the only blood you’ll want. Also, if you and Betty decide to go the Were route with Lisa. She might only want yours or Betty’s blood until she finds her mate. Just take a little bit of Betty’s blood tonight or tomorrow before you come in here.” Jake figures it will make a big difference in Isa’s performance.

“Fine! I’ll drink a little of Betty’s blood tonight to test your theory.” Isa takes another sip of her water.

Jake looks at her “look, you may not like the vampiric side of your nature. But you need to learn more about it if you’re going to be an enforcer.
You’re good, but your holding yourself back. You could be a whole lot better then what you currently are.”

Isa finishes her water and wipes the sweat off her body. She knew Jake was right, but she was scared the vampiric side of her would take control. She had a lunch date with Betty. She checks her cellphone to see what time it was and saw she had about ten minutes to get to her.

“Same time tomorrow?” As she starts walking towards the elevator.

“Yep, same time tomorrow.” Jake picks up the remains of his clothes and follows behind Isa.

They both take the elevator up to the main floor and Isa races towards her motorcycle. She hops on it and races towards the diner to meet
Betty for lunch. When she comes walking in, she notices that Lisa was there along with Betty’s brother.

Betty looks towards the door when she hears the bell above the door ring.

“You’re late.” Betty just smiles at Isa as she sits down.

“Sorry. Jake and I were talking.” Isa sits down across from Betty and next to her brother-in-law.

Isa notices that Betty was in protective mode around Lisa. She had her sitting on the inside of the booth they normal sat at when they had lunch or dinner at the diner.

“How are you feeling sweetie?” Isa looks at Lisa with a motherly look on her face.

“Sore, Isa. This donut helps.” Lisa tries not to move too much. She was still healing from the operation she had to have to fix what happened to her.

“Betty, can I speak to you privately?” Isa gets up to head outside away from Betty’s brother.

Betty looks at Fred “can you?”

“Sure sis.” Fred knew what she meant. He has come to think of Lisa as his niece since Betty has been all protective of her.

Betty follows Isa outside the restaurant so they could talk, without any one listening.

“So, what’s on your mind sweetie?” Betty was curious on why Isa asked her to come outside to talk.

“I’ve notice lately how motherly and protectively you have become with Lisa. Which, I don’t mind. I owe my life to Lisa. What I want to know is, do you want to see if she’ll let us adopt her and if she does, which way would you want to do the adoption?” Isa felt Betty’s emotions when she mentions Lisa’s name.

“I didn’t think you were ready to become a mother right away. I know you said that you owe Lisa, but I didn’t want to push you. If you’re okay with it, I want to do the Were style of adoption with Lisa. My cat won’t be happy until she is part of us.” Betty knew how her cat felt and knew it wanted its mate to be part of this.

“You know if we do the Were way, that she’ll inherit bits of us, right?” Isa didn’t mind, but hope Lisa could deal with it.

“I know, and if nothing else, between mine and your blood. The estrogen in our blood might cause her to become more feminine. Which I know is something she wants.” Betty had already spoken to Lisa about maybe adopting her the Were way.

“Will the surgery she had to have a false vagina be effected?”

“Yes, it will develop into an actual reproductive system from our genetics. The magic in our blood will give her what she wants.” Betty figured between the estrogen and strong DNA in Isa and herself, it would rewrite Lisa’s and make her whole.

“Then let’s go ahead and make arrangements to make Lisa our baby.” Isa steps in close to Betty and kiss her.

Betty returns the kiss “thank you.”

“You’re welcome. There’s one more thing I need to talk to you about, but it would be better at home for that conversion.”

Betty was confused. She wonders what it could be.

“Can you tell me what it is going to be about?” As both walk back into the diner holding hands.

“It’s about the vampiric side of me. That’s all I am going to say.” Isa squeezes Betty’s hand gently as they walk back to the booth.

Betty places their orders and while they are waiting for it.

“Lisa, me and Betty were talking and I was wondering if you would like to become mine and Betty’s daughter?” Isa watches Lisa’s facial expression.

Lisa looks towards Isa and knew that Isa would do anything for her and she noticed how protective Betty has become of her. She looks at each woman and figures why not. It would be nice to have a family, especially a mother that could teach her how to be a proper young lady.

“I would love to be your daughter. Are you two going to do it the Were way?” Lisa had heard about the Were way and was curious.

“Yes, we are. If we don’t. Betty’s cat won’t be very happy. It already considers you her cub.” Isa looks at Betty and notices she blushes.

Lisa leans over and hugs Betty “thank you mom.”

Everyone at the booth could hear a low purring sounds coming from Betty.

Isa gets up and go and get their lunch. She was going to cook dinner tonight for everyone. However, lunch was on Betty.

They just enjoy their lunch.

up
207 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Darn!!

Just getting into the story..

alissa