Eyes Finally Opened Part 14

Printer-friendly version

Clair looks at the nude young girl as she sat Indian style in front of her on the floor in Amy’s bedroom. Clair had peeked of Amy’s aura and could see black spots in several places on it. One was near her heart, the other was near her mind. There were smaller one’s scatter
throughout her aura. When Clair and Neil had arrived with their servant Jessica early in the morning, Lady April had shown her where her new daughter Amy was meditating. Lady April had informed Clair that Amy has been in a meditative trance for at least a day so far since her break down.

Clair takes a deep breath and could smell her sister-in-law scent clearly on the girl. As for the scent of the girl herself, there really wasn’t one to be detected.

“Jessica, tell me what you smell coming off Amy.”

“Yes Mistress.” Jessica changes into her hybrid form and approaches Amy.

She could smell Lady April scent clearly on the girl, but she wasn’t picking up a scent from the girl herself. She could smell sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh incense cling to Amy. She could feel that there was a protective energy surrounding Amy’s body.

“I smell Lady April’s scent covering her body and I can smell the incense she has been burning cling to her body, but I can’t detect a scent of her own. It’s like it’s not there, Mistress.”

Jessica was a cougar and she couldn’t detect Amy’s personal scent. The incense that surrounded Amy’s body was a little overwhelming, but there should had been sort of her own scent coming from her. Jessica tries to get closer to Amy’s skin to get a better smell. The next thing she knows, she felt herself grabbed and sent flying across the room from Amy. Amy had sprung to her feet from her sitting position and was ready to defend herself.

Clair walks over to Jessica and helps her up off the floor. Jessica had turned back into her human form after the impact of her body hitting the door into Amy’s bedroom.

“Calm down Amy. We’re family and I was asked by your mother to help you.” Clair could tell right away that this teenager was better trained then even Tabitha.

She could see that this person has had extensive Martial Arts training.

“My name is Clair Jones and I’m your Aunt. The young lady you sent flying across the room and into your bedroom door, is my servant Jessica.”

Amy just stood there watching Clair.

“You can trust her kitten.”

Amy heard her mother’s voice in her head.

Amy signs to Clair.

Clair just smiles “Yes, I know how to interpret sign language or I can talk to you mentally.”

The last part Amy heard in her head.

“Now, sit back down and relax. Please.” Clair watches Amy to see if she would.

“Jessica, go and get my floor pillow out of the car please.” Clair hadn’t taken her eyes off Amy when she spoke.

“Yes Mistress.” Jessica walks out of the room still naked and down to the car they had arrived in.

Jessica retrieves her Mistress floor pillow and a few other things she knew her Mistress will need. She heads back inside and up to Amy’s
room with the floor pillow and the other items she knew Clair would need or want. Jessica doesn’t stop to knock on the door. She just walks into Amy’s bedroom.

Amy’s Bedroom:
Clair sits on the corner of Amy’s bed while she waited for Jessica to return. She notices all the stuff animal and trinkets on the bed and on shelves. There weren’t any posters or fashion magazines lying about, like you would find in most typical teenage girl rooms. She had a make-up table, but it didn’t look like she used it a lot.

“Amy, how many different styles of Martial arts do you know?”

“All of them. I was taught from the age I could walk in ever style of Martial Arts.” Amy couldn’t remember a time she wasn’t learning how to fight sand kill supernatural.

“Why did you come to this Pride?”

“Because, this felt like home to me. Plus, I owe them for all the bad things I did.”

“Why did you become Lady April’s daughter?” Clair could feel the truth in Amy’s words. She was a truth seeker.

“Because she was kind to me and didn’t hold what was done to her first daughter against me. I was never a killer like some members of my team. Plus, I never knew what it was like to have a parent. I never knew what it was like to be loved and cared for. All I ever was to the HSL, was a weapon. Nothing else, just a weapon.”

Clair had been told Amy’s past by Lady April.

“Before Jessica comes back in here. I need to have your permission to scan your thoughts. Your mother warned me what would happen if you take my scan the wrong way.” Lady April warned Clair not to go forcing herself inside Amy’s head, without her permission. She wouldn’t like what Amy will do to her.

“You may poke around inside my head, but I warn you. If there is some place I don’t want you to be. I can block you.” Amy didn’t know if there was or not, but knew she could keep any one out, except her mother.

“My dear niece, I promise not to go somewhere in your mind that you don’t want me to.” Clair looks towards the door as Jessica comes walking back in with the floor pillow and a few other things.

Jessica goes about setting up an area for Clair to sit and for Amy to lie down.

“Alright Amy, I want you to come over here and lie down please.”

Amy gets up and walks over and lie down on the floor pillows Jessica had set-up for her.

“Now close your eyes and let yourself relax. Clear everything from your mind and slowly breath in through your nose and out through your mouth.”

Amy slowly starts to relax and soon she is under and in a meditative trance. Clair starts to enter Amy’s mind, but as her cat. It could feel and
see everything Amy has experience. Clair couldn’t believe what the HSL had done to this poor girl. She continues to experience everything Amy has. When she gets to where Amy was attacked on the island and having the roof dropped on top of her. She could feel how scared Amy felt that she would never get back to her family. She saw and felt how Amy had to summon up the strength to get herself out of there. Then when the missiles started striking around her and exploding. She was so scared and frighten. When the explosions from the missiles burned her skin, and sucked the air from her body. She felt she was never going to see her mother ever again.

Clair could feel her pain and fear so strongly, she was being overwhelmed from it. She was starting to lose herself in the experience.

“Mistress, it’s not real Mistress.” Jessica kisses Clair on the lips and finally manages to break Clair free from the nightmare.

“Thank you, Jessica.” Clair was shocked all the way down to her soul.

Lady April had been reading down in the library when she felt Amy’s fears. She had peeked and discover her Sister-in-law was inside Amy’s mind. She stayed out as much as she could, so Clair wouldn’t discover that Amy had called to her.

Clair glances down at Amy’s prone body “you, young lady might be the most dangerous fighter around, but you are also the most fragile as well.”

“Is she who you thought she was Mistress?” Jessica was looking at Amy’s unconscious form.

“Yes, she is Jessica. She was trained to be the most lethal fighter against us, but she is also the most fragile. Her mental state right now is delicate. She doesn’t want to lose what she has gained so far.”

“Will you be able to heal her, Mistress?” Jessica couldn’t believe someone would do something like that with someone so young.

She remembered the abuse she got when she was young and how it had broken her. It had taken a long time to recover from it and she still
didn’t trust herself. She needed the life and love her leaders gave her.

“I should be able to help her Jessica, but it will take time to undo some of the damage done to her.” Clair brushes some of Amy’s white hair aside.

This teenage girl was her niece now and that meant she would do everything she can for her.

up
227 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It is good that Amy now as

It is good that Amy now as some one else who can understand her and now knows what she is going through and will to help her to overcome her "baser" self that the HSL has forced onto her by making her a killer.

Amy is an interesting character

From the physical and emotional abuse she had to became tough physically to survive, yet didn't become a deranged emotionless killer.

Just love the caring coming from the Pride

How love can come from a place or persons not related to us is one of the wonders you are sharing with us. Great love story along with all the excitement.

Santacruzman

Deep hurt

Jamie Lee's picture

The most deadly fighter there is but with petals like the most delicate flower. And right now the petals are on the verge of falling off the plant.

Others have feelings too.