11th Sun: Chapter 22: [XXX] Alien Sex

Printer-friendly version

This makes sense, I think to myself. Whatever is happening here makes sense. She pins my wrists against the wall at shoulder height. Why not let her…

But my surprise keeps me from kissing her back immediately.

She pulls back. “I’m so sorry! I was just… it felt like… ” She’s blushing a pretty blue color.

I don’t feel like going from make out mode to embarrassment, so I stretch out my neck for another kiss. Chinta makes a little growl, and slams back into me.

Her tongue is broader than a humans, and maybe a little shorter. Flat tip. But it has groups of soft ridges and I can’t help but speculate about the way they’ll feel on my button. Her mouth tastes like… like that tea that they say has “notes of chocolate.” That tea never tastes like chocolate.

She slides my wrists up the wall, over my head, and I tilt my chin away from her mouth, wanting it lower. We must have similar sexy zones, because she gets my hint and runs that tongue over my neck. I can’t help but give little shivers.

Then she’s back on my mouth and I can feel her naked cock between my thighs.

She isn’t hard. Am I doing something wrong?

I am, sort of. She releases my wrists to cradle my head and pulls my mouth to her neck. “Bite,” she shudders and moans.

I lick her as a pre-game, and she whines this time, “Biiiiiite?”

And I go to give her a little nip, but she holds me in, so I sink my teeth into her shoulder.

Her dick springs to life gets caught on the hem of my pants and peaks its head inside. It’s my turn to moan. I wrap one of my calves around hers, and try to pull her closer.

The shorts have been pushing my lips around all day, and now I can feel her gynuss directly in between them. Every time she moves her hips the tip almost gets to the right place. My breasts want to get in on the action, but I can’t move my hands.

Then Chinta pulls away again, “We probably have much to talk about… ”

“We have a couple of days,” I say it in a whisper, barely a breath.

She growls again, unties me shirt and pulls my shorts down. When she gets to the thong she runs her tongue up the strip in the middle and I can’t get out of my clothes fast enough. Boots still on, she throws me onto the bed.

It’s not really a bodily throw. In fact, I help a lot.

I end up twisted around a bit. I’m facing her, and I’m more interested in giving than getting. She takes one step closer and I wrap my lips around her dick and start sucking.

Look Ma, no hands.

The skin is smooth and pebbly. It moves over the hardness in the same way though, as I slip the head into my mouth and run my lips down her shaft. The head is definitely different, with a ridge that runs a quarter of the length down the underside.Kind of like the ace of spades. She loves the suction as I pucker my lips to pull her deeper, and makes a moan. I move my head back and forth for a bit, and reach between the bed to clutch my breasts.

Chinta starts breathing in, in little shudders. She arcs her back, and sticks her rod further into my mouth. “Fingers,” is all she can say.

On the bed like this I can’t get my fingers around her shaft. She reaches down and pulls me up by my chin for a kiss. I don’t know if the taste of her cock on my breath is getting her off, but it jacks my arousal up several notches.

I step off the bed and get onto me knees so I can really get to work, and give her dick a couple of quick strokes before it goes back in my mouth and I resume sucking her off. From this position I can really bob my head and I start working it.

She runs her fingers through my hair, and I hit on something great and she gasps. Then Chinta says again, “Fingers.” I let her pop out of my mouth with a little gluh sound, and wrap my fingers around her shaft. I start giving her a hand job, starting delicate… “Mouth and fingers,” she corrects herself.

I don’t have enough room to… oh!

I pull her glans into my mouth and swirl my tongue underneath it, while I run my fingers up the inside of her thighs. She bucks, staggers, and her dick jumps in my mouth when I run my nails over her lips. “Inside, please.

I slip my middle finger in, and she sucks me up to the last knuckle. Man she is tight. Her pussy is gripping me hard.

I work her with my fingers and start getting inventive. With her cock in my mouth I run my tongue around that ridge. She starts letting out little startled shrieks and I know she’s close.

I’m not sure what a Chockan orgasm looks like, but I have a pretty good guess it’s what she’s doing now. Her body shudders, and (in an unpleasant surprise) her tool suddenly puffs up around my lips, then does its best to suck up my tongue!

I gasp in surprise and ruin the run the moment spitting her out.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay, just kind of shocking.”

“I should have prepared you, but you didn’t give me a chance.” She leans down to kiss me, “Those lips, and that tongue…”

Then she pushes me back onto the bed and turns to Tinoct, who has been petting his pussy and watching, <Don’t you want in on this?>

#

I look over at Tinoct and think I might have hit my weird limit getting ready to fuck him.

You’re thinking about this wrong 11. You’re thinking in human genders. They don’t apply to them. Tinoct doesn’t look like a man. Hell, he could be a muscular swimsuit model. “He” has tits. “He” has a pussy. For now “he” is a woman.

A switch flips in my head. I look at the girl across the room and say, “Come here and get some honey.”

That makes Chinta a guy then, and I’m hitting maximum arousal watching Tinoct strip, and come over, while I clutch my breasts. She gets close enough and I run my tongue over her nipples.

Chinta shoulders me aside and then he pushes the other woman onto the bed. Then he spreads Tinoct’s legs in the air while he straddles his face. I skootch over to get my mouth on some alien pussy, while Tinoct leans her head back to take Chinta’s dick down her throat.

She has huge lips, and they cling together. She’s wet as hell, and I don’t take my time. I just find her clitoris, which curves nearly around the hole, and go to work on it. There’s a lot of tongue flicking involved. Chinta spreads Tinoct’s legs open wider, and puts his head down near mine. “Lay tongue flat, and work in circles—” then he gasps and really groans, as Tinoct switches from hole to pole.

Tinocts fluid is more bitter, and there’s that rich taste again. I have to get my jaws really wide, in a way that I know is going to tire me out, and then lay it against the whole clit, and whole hole, and smear it around.

Yeah, my jaw is getting tired. I try to make up for it by tugging on my own clit with my knuckles. When I really need to take a break I lean back onto my haunches and spread my lips so that Chinta can watch me. He stares, enthralled as I dip a finger into myself. When I get to two he licks his lips. Tinoct must have gone back to her rod because when I lick my fingers he groans and starts fucking Tinoct’s face in anticipation.

I feel bad for leaving Tinoct, and lean forward again, to try sticking some things inside her. I don’t take my fingers out of my pussy when I lean back in, and start stroking her clit with my free hand. I trace arcs from one side to another, and then spread her open with two fingers and slip the middle inside. She’s looser, I guess that gynuss needs some space. Then she gives a clench and it’s like she does exercises.

I make the decision then and there to show Chinta what a real pussy is like, as soon as I get this girl off with my fist.

Always wanted to try this one… I lean back again and show Chinta that I can put four fingers in my mouth. Chokan hands are wide, Tinoct is in for a treat. Hand lubed up, I put all my fingers together like I’m picking up a paper clip and push in. At the knuckle base there’s some resistance, and Tinoct has got the hand that isn’t stroking Chinta, down to spread her lips wider. Then her pussy slips over my thumb and I’ve got my whole fist inside her.

I don’t want to hurt her, so I go slow. Her cunt spasms as I go, I nearly wish I had a dick to feel that with. She’s letting out cries into Chinta’s pussy and I lean in again to give her clit little flicks with my tongue.

Tinoct comes hard, and I feel her pussy flood down my hand and over my wrist. She lets out a yell into Chinta’s muff, and Chinta shakes with her own climax.

I slip my hand out again, and Chinta takes my wrist and starts cleaning my hand with her tongue.

#

Chinta may be a man right now, but he has a woman’s stamina. He grabs my arms and pulls me to my feet. I’m feeling a lot of things about getting that thing inside me. Apprehension and anticipation at the same time.

He kisses me hard as he pulls me up, and then stands a sits me down on the bed while he pinches a nipple between each finger. I start to lean back and he says, “No, like this,” as he turns my shoulders.

I breath heavier and switch to me knees. When he pinches my nipples again, from behind, I find my self arching my back in a classic, “presentation” pose. I want—I need that thing inside me.

Tinoct doesn’t feel like being left out on the act of getting me off. She squirms underneath me, and I put my hands on the bed, and spread my fingers, ready to feel that ridged tongue. When it hits my clit it’s everything I was hoping for and my elbows almost collapse.

Then it goes away, and I groan. I know that Tinoct is running her lips over Chinta’s glans, but dammit, what about me?

“Please?” I might be begging a little bit.

Tongue returns and some lips are added. She sucks in little bits over my vulva.

“Please?” I moan/beg this time.

Then I feel the wetness move aside, and hold my breath when Chinta touches his dick to my lips. It sends chills up my spine, I want it so bad. A real cock, to really fill me up.

“Gentle,” I whisper. He obliges, running his head up and down my lips, and feeling my pussy slobber all over him. The head is really big from this angle.

Turns out, I’m a liar. Skin is very different from the plastic of my dildo.

There’s the pop. His head gets inside, and I’m about to climax, when I feel another, smaller one, from his skin. It’s bunching up as it moves inside me. I almost climax again, and then there’s another bump, and I cum out of shock. I have to have the whole thing now. He’s made me cum and he isn’t even all the way inside. I jam my ass back, in desperation, and take all of him in one go.

Chinta pulls back and I move with him. He gets the hint and we just stay like that for a moment. His dick is so thick I can feel the spread all the way from my thighs to my ankles. He’s so deep it feels like the head of his dick is behind my lungs.

Acclimatized, I beg, “More.”

Chinta begins pounding me in earnest, and moments later Tinocts tongue is back on my clitoris. I can’t hold my self up any longer, and I collapse and lay my head on her chest and I start shrieking and moaning uncontrollably. I worm my back around, and feel her give it her all.

I climax again, much harder. This time the come down doesn’t drop off as much. In fact, I orgasm only to feel myself on the edge of another orgasm. He gives only a few more fucks before I cum again, and this time I keep going and I don’t come down. I slam back in to him, fucking myself on his cock, and the multiple-orgasm lasts somewhere between a minute and my entire life.

Chinta breaths deep, and I feel his cock swell up. I give a shriek, because it’s happening during an orgasm fall off, and it jacks me right back up to the top. My multiple orgasm peaks a last time, and I start a long, languorous come down. He works me until he’s sure I’m finished, gradually getting flaccid inside me. He slips out with a feeling that dissapointing and uncomfortable, and I sigh.

I flip over onto my back, and try to regain some of my limbs. “I can’t handle any more.”

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's too hot. Too hot. Too hot, lady.

terrynaut's picture

Yeah. I couldn't handle any more either. This was one hot chapter. Enough said.

Thanks and kudos! :p

- Terry