On The Run Part 12

Printer-friendly version

Sara was having the time of her life. As they travel from a museum to a park where she just let the kid inside of her come out. Emma and Lucas was keeping a watch out for trouble while they let Sara just be a kid for once. The weather was nice and there was a lot of thing to do near the marina. Lucas had found the hidden security system the boat had been equipped with and could check it any time they wanted too.
Also, if someone came aboard the boat, an alarm would sound. All the upgrades the Navy had done to the boat was paying for itself.

Emma and Lucas felt that Sara needed some time to just be a kid. Since she hasn’t really been able to set a foot off the boat since they had come aboard. Short trips yes, but nothing like a full day to do normal kid things. They were killing time right now before the movie they picked started. They were going to go and see Guardians of the Galaxy Part 2. Emma had bought the first one for Sara to watch. Afterwards they planned on having dinner at a Tai restaurant that was only a few shops down from the theater.

Emma gives Sara a choice of a heavy lunch and light snacks or heavy snacks and a light lunch. Sara chose a heavy lunch and light snacks. So, they had lunch at a Mexican restaurant and Sara had her first taco’s. Emma lets her have some of her beef and chicken fajitas. Which she fell in love with. Lucas spent some time talking to his girlfriend and at lunch he Carne asada with beans and rice.

Emma let Sara have some Mexican fried Ice Cream.

When they went to the movies, they got a big bucket of extra butter popcorn and three small drinks. Emma and Lucas could tell that Sara was having fun. They had never seen her so happy like she was today. After the movies, they took a walk up and down the shopping mall. They visited a few stores and bought a few t-shirts and shorts to wear. Sara had spotted a store that dealt in plush animals named Forest Animals.
They visited that store and let Sara buy what she wanted.

By the time they left the store, they ended up spending three hundred dollars on various stuff animals, t-shirts, posters and coffee cups. They finally head to the Thai restaurant where Lucas and Emma ordered for Sara. Emma had drunken monkey with chicken and beef. Lucas had the same thing, but his had chicken, beef and shrimp in it.

They finally ended up back at the boat. Sara was happy that she could get away from the boat for a while. Tomorrow, if the weather was nice,
Emma and Lucas promise to take Sara to the beach. Emma comes in and tucks Sara in.

“Now don’t forget. We’re going to the beach tomorrow, so don’t forget to put your swim suit on.” Emma kisses Sara’s forehead.

“I won’t mom.” Sara smiles at her and curl up with her new White Heart Tiger she got today at the store.

Emma smiles at her and turn her bedroom light off and head towards the galley. Lucas bought a twelve pack of some import beer. It was a dark amber beer.

“Do you want one?” He held out one for Emma.

“Sure.” Emma accepts the beer and opens it.

“Did you see how much fun Sara was having today? I can’t remember the last time she was so relax since we came onboard.”

Emma takes a swig of her beer.

“Me neither. My girlfriend is wondering if I’m ever going to come home from this assignment. I called the office today and the people they arrested escaped custody. Someone informed them of the route the prison transport was taking.”

“Someone got sloppy. They should had known something like this might happened. The thing is they have no idea where Darit is any more.
Hell, if I didn’t know her, I wouldn’t even know she use to be male. She’s changed since we have been on the run. She has a different hair color and style. Even her body is filling out like a girl. I think she might have ovaries instead of testicles. Because, from what I have seen so far with her, there aren’t any. She has a very small penis. We need to take her to a doctor and have her looked at.”

“We could do that tomorrow if you want or maybe Wednesday.”

“Let’s do it Wednesday. I want Sara to have fun tomorrow. I’ll call a person I know and see if they can’t get us an appointment with a doctor down here.”

“Alright, that makes sense.”

Lucas takes another swig of his beer. He finishes that one off and grabs another one.

“So, what does your girlfriend know about the case and us? Does she know we have been sleeping together?”

“Ya, I told her. She wasn’t too happy about it, but after I explained the situation of how the boat is arranged and showed her pictures. She understood and forgave me.”

Lucas takes another swig of his beer.

Emma just sighs as she takes a sip of her first beer.

“I know it’s hard trying to have a life outside of the agency. God knows, I have tried several times and each time I was disappointed. I basically have given up hope finding a special person. Now, I’m a mother to a very special girl.” Emma glances towards Sara’s door.

“So, Jackson approved your request to become her guardian?”

“Yep, it made sense. He’s not a total jackass. I explain the situation to him and explained that having me being Sara’s mother, meant her secret would remain quiet. On top of that, Sara is already familiar with me. Putting her with someone else would create a problem of trust. Also, how many couples could deal with having a transgender child?”

“You think she’s transgender?”

“I think she’s got female internals, instead of a male’s internal. Her penis is just to small for a child her age and there’s no sign of her testicles having dropped. I think she really is a girl.”

Emma finishes her beer and grabs another one.

They just sit and drink most of the beer into the night. It's been awhile since Emma has had any beer to drink.

Before they head to bed, Emma empty's her bladder before laying down.

up
282 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Intersexed

Intersexed

Will the GF leak where they are?

in order to get back at her now 'ex' boyfriend for deserting her?

Interesting.

Samantha

OPSEC is compromised!

OPSEC is compromised!
Sending photos is a BIG no no.

Screw-up

Maybe Lucas screwed up taking pictures of inside the bedroom and the galley/living area of the boat. He was just showing his girlfriend the reason the two of them were sleeping together. Now, will this compromise the safety of Sara? This might be an interesting question. He only showed her things that couldn't really compromise the mission. Considering the curtains/blinds were drawn in both rooms so that the outside couldn't be seen. As for the secrets of the boat, they were still conceal so if a person came on-board they wouldn't see anything unusual for a boat of that size.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Just Guessing

Sammi's picture

But being a protected witness, whichever federal agency I would have thought that they would have been told NO CONTACT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY, until after the trial.

And as they are dealing with 'Russian Traffickers' I'd think it would be a federal investigation.

The problem with photos of the inside of the boat is you can identify things, size and shape of portholes (windows) can narrow down class of vestal, design of fixings on same can help identify model of vestal.

There is only so much you can do with a vestal when customising it, before it becomes non-watertight or non-seaworthy the structure has been weakened by changing porthole sizes and such.


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

True

There wasn't much changes made to the vessel itself. It looks like an other boat of its make and model, all the changes had been done inside with concealable compartments and equipment. If a normal person came onto the boat they wouldn't find anything out of order. You would have to dig into the boat itself to find out its secrets.

Emma and Lucas are FBI agents. Now, did Lucas screw up? Yes, he did. However, his girlfriend is a lawyer for a high class law firm. She knows how to keep a secret. I think I just gave away her secret because i haven't covered what she does in the story itself. Anyway, if she betrayed them, then they would know who gave them away. No, there are already a few bad guys that know Darit/Sara is traveling on the water.

The problem is, because the boat they are on looks like ever other boat and always change ports. They are having a hard time keeping track of it. They know its a blue and white boat and has three decks, but they don't know the id number or the name of the boat, because Emma and Lucas always change them when they pull away from the docks. All the bad guys can do is travel the route and see if they can spot Darit or his protection. Emma and Lucas have changed how they look, just like Darit has. Which means they still have some cover.

However, the they will encounter the bad guys soon. Just not for a few more chapters.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison