Castle Freak: Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Crew Cue Clew

by

Rodford Edmiston

"So who you gonna call about this?" Daryl asked, after supper that night. "I mean, I figure this isn't something you can go to the local police with, but what about some of those government connections you have?"

"Believe me, they have been notified," sighed Dr. Frique, as he settled into a recliner with his favorite evening paper. "However, Dr. Browning has his own allies among the rich and powerful. Besides being quite good a subterfuge."

"Which means we're pretty much on our own," said Daryl, doing some sighing of her own.

"Not entirely. As I said, I have notified some people, and they will help. Just how much remains to be seen."

"Meanwhile, we better all stay on our toes," muttered Oliver.

* * *

"Hi, Dot!" Daryl called out a bit tentatively.

The young woman looked up, smiled and waved, which made him feel better. He waited for her to finish with her customer, then went over and showed her a list.

"Mrs. Frique liked your grass seed so much she decided to buy some of the stuff on that flyer you stuck in with the receipt," Daryl explained.

"Well, good," said Dot, grinning.

"Also, I brought your shirt back, and, uhm, I'd like to ask you a favor," said Daryl, quietly and timidly. He glanced around to make sure no-one else was near. "Could you help me buy some clothes? Especially underwear?"

Dot goggled. Then her lips pursed in, as she fought a smirk.

"You mean girl clothes?" she whispered, barely able to keep from laughing.

"Well, yeah," Daryl sighed, blushing. "I've never done it before. Mrs. Frique took my measurements, but I don't even know what to look for. Not just in bras, either; women's sizes are different."

"Okay, I'll help," said Dot, smirking. "If only to watch you trying on female clothes."

"Great. I'm still just entertainment for you."

"Oh, now, don't take it that way," said Dot, gently. "I like you. We may even develop something. For now, though, you're mainly... interesting."

"So, uh, how do we work this?"

Dot thought for a moment, her lips working prettily.

"Do you have any girl clothes at all?"

"Yeah, some slacks and dresses and blouses, and some underwear. The bras don't really fit, though."

"Well, you come to my place after sundown," Dot decided. "Wear something nice but not fancy. We'll eat dinner - your treat - out and then go shopping together. Make it a girl's night out!"

"Thanks, Dot," said Daryl, sincerely. "I'll be there about twenty minutes after sundown."

* * *

Dot opened the door almost immediately after the bell rang.

"You must have been waiting for me," said Daryl, grinning.

"You look nice," said Dot, stepping back a bit and surveying the woman in front of her.

"You like it?" asked Daryl, turning to show off the skirt and blouse. "Mrs. Frique gave me these, and showed me how to wear them."

"You've even got makeup on!"

"A little. Mostly I learned how to use it by looking in women's magazines and practicing."

Dot leaned closer, frowning in concentration.

"Yeah, you probably did the right thing, not using much. Lipstick, eye shadow, a bit of blush?"

"Yeah," said Daryl, blushing naturally a bit at the compliment. "Anyway, the car's over here."

"A Volvo?" said Dot, looking surprised. "Didn't think that was your type of car."

"It's not," said Daryl, defensively. "I don't have a car. Mrs. Frique said I could borrow this one. I think she thinks I'm on a date."

Dot snickered at that.

"So, where are we going?" asked Daryl, as the climbed in.

"Local shopping mall," said Dot. "Should have everything we need, including food."

"Sounds good to me. I'm pretty hungry."

* * *

"You sure you don't need these?" Dot looked puzzled as she waved the box of tampons around.

"Yes, I'm sure," said Daryl, blushing as she spoke in a hushed voice. "I'm at the same point in my cycle every time I turn into a girl, and that's about two weeks before my period, according to Dr. Frique."

"Y'know, you should really be glad your ex-girlfriend wasn't the vindictive sort," said Dot, grinning. "You could'a wound up with a permanent period!"

"Don't I know it," said Daryl, with feeling.

"Do you think you could get pregnant?" Dot asked, leaning in and speaking quietly as this suddenly occurred to her.

"Probably not," said Daryl, trying to sound casual but obviously relieved. "Wrong part of the cycle. Though Dr. Frique says it could happen. Of course, if I did, I'd lose it when I changed back in the morning."

"Maybe that's what you need to do to break the curse," suggested Dot. "Maybe it's set so that if you get pregnant, you stay a girl until you deliver. Then you're a guy for good."

"I hadn't thought of that," said Daryl, frowning. She grimaced. "Even if I knew that would break the curse, I'm not sure I'd go through with it."

"Or maybe you'd be a girl for good," said Dot, straightfaced. "I'm sure you'd make a wonderful mother."

Daryl glared at her, but then they both broke into giggles.

"Well, if you don't need these, I guess we've done about all the damage we can."

"Yeah," sighed Daryl, looking down at the shopping cart. They'd already taken two loads of stuff to the car, from two other stores. If Mrs. Frique hadn't insisted on giving her some money when she explained why she wanted to go into town, Daryl couldn't have afforded half of it. "Are you sure I really need all this? I mean, there's stuff in here I don't even know what it is!"

"You said you were having a thing with that handyman," said Dot. "Don't you want to look nice for him?"

"Yeah," sighed Daryl, uncomfortably. "Though I still get weirded out about that."

"Poor baby," said Dot, sympathetically. "You're having problems with what you feel as a girl, aren't you?"

"Well, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," the full-time woman replied. She leaned in again. "I mean, I experimented a couple of times with other girls, but it was never anything serious. Just... playing around."

"You sure you don't want to..." Daryl made vague waving motions with her hands.

"I'm sure. Like I said, I tried that. It was interesting, maybe even fun, but I've done it. Guys hold a lot more long-time interest for me."

"When I'm a guy it's during the day, when we both work," said Daryl, gloomily.

They started pushing the cart towards the drugstore's checkout.

"Tell you what," said Dot, as they approached. "What time do you have to start work in the morning?"

"The Friques are pretty flexible," said Daryl. "As long as the day's work gets done, they don't really care."

"Well, the sun comes up about seven," said Dot. "I don't have to start at the store until nine. If you promise I'll get to work on time, you can spend the night. Then I'll make you feel like a man in the morning."

"You really would do that?" asked Daryl, with a surge of affection.

"Yep, as long as you promise no funny stuff while you're a girl."

"Like that would work," muttered Daryl. "You're bigger and stronger than me."

* * *

"You sure?" said Daryl, doubtfully. "The couch wouldn't be so bad."

"As long as you keep your promise," said Dot, stifling a yawn. "No funny stuff. We can cuddle and talk girl talk, but no taking advantage. You so much as cop a feel, and you're on the couch, for sure."

"I don't know if my willpower will hold up," sighed Daryl, feeling aroused just thinking about being in bed with Dot. Something occurred to her. "You sure you're not part wolf?"

"You still feel that way about girls when you're a girl," said Dot, thoughtfully, ignoring what she likely thought was an irrelevant question or a joke, "even though you like guys when you're a girl and not when you're a guy."

"Please, I'm confused enough already," pleaded Daryl. "I was a guy full time for twenty-four years, and I've only been a girl part time for a little over 4 months. Maybe it's just because that's what I'm used to."

"Look, I'm gonna get cleaned up and into my pajamas," said Dot, yawning again. "You sleep where you want."

She wandered off to the bathroom, closing the door. Daryl looked at Sheba, who was lying on top of the clothes in one of the shopping bags she'd brought in from the car for the night.

"Well, cat, she insists," said Daryl, with a tired grin.

After shopping, the two women had gone back to Dot's apartment, where the full-time female had fun giving Daryl a crash course in wearing women's clothes and applying more than just basic makeup. The whole thing - especially all the fiddling with underwear - had left Daryl quite aroused. The effects of this on her new panties had amused Dot no end, and she had gone into a long spiel on the benefits of panty shields, as Daryl blushed furiously.

Finally, Dot had relented, and told Daryl to go get cleaned up. Then as the part-time female started on her way, she had been reminded, very casually, about the brand-new vibrator which needed breaking in. Blushing even more, Daryl picked up the bundle containing what she'd decided to wear that night, remembering that Dot had slipped the vibrator into the pile earlier, after doing a very lewd impromptu comedy routine with it.

Daryl now felt very much relieved, and also embarrassed. She sighed as she looked at her reflection in the dresser mirror. A pretty, young, Asian woman in flannel pajamas too large for her. Daryl was tired, and sleepy. The day had been interesting and exciting, and the hour was late. Which is why she didn't realize, at first, what the mechanical buzzing coming from the bathroom was. When she did, she had to clamp both hands over her mouth, to keep from laughing out loud.

Daryl climbed into bed, as other, more biological sounds came from the bathroom. Minutes later, the door opened and Dot emerged, dressed much as Daryl was. She turned out the light and climbed into bed.

"G'night," she murmured sleepily, giving Daryl a very sisterly kiss on the cheek.

"Good night," Daryl whispered, snuggling close to her friend.

Her last thought before sleep was feeling surprised that she had only the vaguest sexual feelings just then.

* * *

The alarm sounded well before sunrise, and Daryl woke still in full girl mode. After relieving herself and brushing her teeth, she started to change into fresh female underwear. In fact, she was trying to hook one of her new bras when Dot pointedly cleared her throat.

"Oh. Right," muttered Daryl. She gave a wry laugh. "I'm normally a morning person, but after last night..."

She skipped the bra and changed her panties for briefs. Then on went a slightly oversized sweatsuit.

"Better?" she asked.

"It will be when you fill it out," giggled Dot.

She seemed to be looking forward to Daryl being male again, but, oddly, Daryl wasn't. She didn't at the moment see Dot as a sex object, and didn't really want to. They had shared something the night before, and Daryl was worried about losing it.

"Ready for breakfast?" Dot asked.

"No, it would just be wasted if I ate right before I changed," said Daryl. "Anything inside my body when I change back just disappears."

"Ouch! Does your handyman lover know about this?"

Daryl stuck her tongue out at Dot.

"That reminds me, though. How does it feel? I mean, the difference between sex as a man and as a woman."

"Uhm, that's difficult to describe," said Daryl, obviously uncomfortable. "I'm not usually concentrating on what I'm feeling, I'm just feeling it. Of course, one is external and pushing in, while the other is internal, and taking in. They're both very pleasurable, about the same amount, but they're focused differently."

"So far, no surprises," said Dot. "Anything else?"

Daryl spoke with her for a few minutes, becoming aroused as she went into the details of how men and women were different in their sexual experiences. She could tell Dot was, as well. Then she stopped, as the familiar sensations of impending change began.

"Here it comes!"

"Quick take your clothes off!" Dot exclaimed.

"Huh?" said Daryl.

"At least your top. I want to see."

Daryl tried to comply, but the change was swift, and by the time the flannel top was removed Daryl's chest was completely male.

"Sorry," he said, with an apologetic grin.

"Well, there's always next time," said Dot. She smirked. "Maybe I'll rent a camcorder."

"Hey!"

She laughed, and came to him, hugging and kissing him.

"That's better," she sighed.

Their sex was quite passionate. Daryl knew he was desperately reasserting his masculinity - this was his first time with a woman in months - but wondered about Dot's reason. She seemed to be working off a lot of pent-up arousal. Maybe her protestations of heterosexuality were a matter of self deception. Or maybe she just hadn't gotten laid recently. Whatever the cause of her ardor, they were both exhausted by 7:30.

"Breakfast?" asked Daryl, who, as always when first becoming male, was hungry.

"Breakfast," sighed Dot.

* * *

The Volvo stopped in the landscaping store's parking lot, and Dot started to open her door. Daryl, reached out, gently catching her arm.

"I'd... like to do this again. I could pick you after work, sometime, and..."

"Oh, definitely," said Dot.

She leaned over and kissed him full on the mouth, even giving him a bit of tongue.

"If we make a habit of this, you'll have to take me to your place sometime, though," she said, as she climbed out. "I'm pretty curious to see the infamous Frique castle."

"We'll do that," Daryl promised, smiling.

She waved and hurried inside, just barely on time. Daryl smiled after her for a moment, then reversed out of the space and headed home.

End Part 6

Just one more to go.

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonder if Dot is a Browning

Wonder if Dot is a Browning accomplice?


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Enjoying the story

Sad to se it is almost over, But it lrad me to Freddy on the loose, Which Iam also enjoying

New experience for Dot

Jamie Lee's picture

Dot's past love making has never been anything like it was with Daryl. When has a girlfriend become a boyfriend who can give her what she desires?

Has something started with Daryl and Dot which will be long lasting? Or is there something beneath Dot's being with Daryl?

Others have feelings too.