The Mistress Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version


The Mistress



By Ryan Rose

Chapter 1

A young man trying to make a living is confronted with a part of his past returning to haunt him. This is a much reviced and improved version of The New Daughter that I posted earlier. I hope it is more enjoyable.

“What the in the hell does that goddamn bitch want now,” Kevin thought to himself as he stood up and headed toward his front door. This was all he needed this time in the morning. He stormed toward the front door in barely controlled fury, determined to make this as unpleasant for her as she made him now. He had just waken up and it was not even seven in the morning yet. He wanted to have a pleasant morning before preparing for his afternoon shift. Now the worlds most unpleasant horrible bitch decides to ruin it all. She was in for it, Kevin thought to himself as he threw open the door, facing her with total hostility.

“What the fuck do you want now, you ignorant bitch!” He spat at her with barely concealed hate. His face had turned to a dark crimson as he glared at her.

She looked into his eyes, not flinching at all. They locked eyes for a few brief seconds. She felt the hostility burning in his eyes and she looked away, “May we come in, Kevin I want to talk to you.”

Kevin looked at the woman, “Samantha I thought that we were even. I did everything you asked, so I have no clue what you think you can get now. You may enter, but your friend must stay outside. He cant come in.”

The man didn't accept that, as he approached Kevin with that look in his eyes. He told Kevin in no uncertain terms, “I go where ever she goes bud. You cant keep me out.” He tried to push past Kevin to enter his place.

He looked at Samantha, “Aren’t you going to tell him to stay outside,” He assumed that she hired him, but she just shrugged.

“Fine,” Kevin sighed. She obviously had no clue. He thought that Samantha knew. He moved in front of the large looming man. Kevin said, “I told you that you cant enter, now back off.” He got rough and pushed Kevin which was a big mistake.

Samantha watched, and didn’t entirely understand what had just happened. Kevin moved so swiftly. He did something with his hands and her guard was on the floor within the next second. He wasn’t moving at all. Kevin looked at Samantha, “I told you both, now lets talk.” they both entered his own place and sat at the table in the Dining room.

He stormed into the dining room and sat down. She followed, and saw the rage simmering. It was almost visible on waves rolling off of his body. She followed and sat down across from him. He sat there darkly glaring at her. Then he spoke.

“So Samantha, you decided to come here and ruin a perfectly good morning with your presence you horrible disgusting woman. In doing so, you ruined our entire agreement. Our agreement is totally over now. I signed my part of my deceased fathers inheritance and stock in his company over to you. I gave it all to you and decided to make my own way in life. I am going places in life. I did all of this in return for you leaving me alone for ever. I agreed to get you the fuck out of my life and now you are here bothering me again. That is going to cost you, you and I signed those papers. That video is capturing you here disturbing me against our contract. So you may as well tell me what you want now? I will be meeting with my attorneys after this.”

Then she smirked. He knew she had something now. “You wont do anything like that, Kevin. You will not want anyone to know about this. I have much more that I want from you.”

He held up his hands. “What more could you want, Samantha,” He demanded loudly. “You have everything a woman could want. You have sole control over his company. You are the CEO, you have over 70 percent of the stock in it. You have his millions. You have it all. In return, I agreed to stay out of your way, I gave it all up. Never wanted it anyway. So what more can you ask for?”

She looked into his beautiful brown eyes and his smooth soft skin. She had imagined this for him for such a long time. It would be perfect.

“You must admit you were terrible and didn’t miss a chance to insult me. You were totally disrespectful of me when I was married to your dad. You did everything that you could to sabotage our marriage, even trying to forbid him from marrying me. You insulted and demeaned me. He tried to get you to accept me, you refused and tried to make him leave me. The things you said about me were terrible.”

“I never accused you of something you weren't guilty of. You and I both know you never really loved him. You wanted his money, his lifestyle and the power. Don’t think that I didn’t know that you had seduced and dated other young sons of powerful men before you went out with me. Before you humiliated me and started sleeping with my father. You and I went to the same class in high school so I know that You never loved him. So don’t play innocent with me Samantha. I know what kind of woman you are. So just tell me what you want ? I cant imagine its much, I don’t have anything to give you.” He started to think that she didn’t want him to give her anything more. He didn’t have anything, she more than likely now wanted him to do something for her. There was some task, or something to perform, or to help her out.

“Okay,” She conceded, smiling sharply. “First, where are your brother and Sister?” Samantha asked bluntly. “No one knows where they are, and many people would like to know where they are.”

He laughed bitterly. “Oh I bet there are many who would want to know. They are safe and no one will ever hurt them. I made very sure that you would never get your hands on them. You or anyone who would want to use them or hurt them. I never wanted them to know about this family, or this life. There are things that even you don’t know. They are safe and thats all you need to know.”

She stood up. “Kevin, you are violating a court order and a legal agreement, and his will by doing this. I am supposed to have custody of them. You think you can keep them from me!”

“Yes,” He said. “You can try to challenge it all in court and get no where. I doubt you want your past to come out in court. Once they know of that, I seriously doubt any judge would rule for you. My siblings are safe, that’s all you need to know. You never wanted to care for little children anyway. You have the money, the power, people doing everything you tell them. What do you want children for anyway? Leverage over me, that’s not going to happen. So tell me what you want and get the fuck out of here. Then I can have you arrested, for violating this order. Then start the process of regaining control of it all for you violating this contract.”

“As I already told you,” Samantha said to Kevin. “You wont do anything like that.” Then she opened her purse.

Kevin looked, and then sneered, “Let me guess, you have something about me in there that you think will convince me not to report this violation of our agreement. And that will convince me to do what you want, well forget it. You cant have anything nearly that convincing. You are going to jail after this.”

“I don’t think so.” Said Samantha as she pulled a large envelope from her purse and opened it. She pulled out some large pictures, and there were a few flash drives and disks. She smiled at him, and laid a few of them on the dining room table in front of him. Then she sat there smiling, “Don’t you remember when you did this?”

He looked at a few of those pictures. It was a shock that she had those. Then he shrugged. “Yes, what do you think you have there?”

He looked at them. Yes, they were him, totally dressed as a girl in various feminine poses. He was wearing an assortment of girls outfits and dresses looking like famous women. But, he was a young child in them.

“These pictures are of you, Kevin. Dressed like that.” She said smiling. “Here’s you looking like Madonna. There are several of you looking like her. Here’s you looking like her ‘Like A Virgin’ period. Wearing white lingerie and the hair like her Virgin world tour. Here is you looking like her ‘Blonde Ambition period. That black teddy and the cone bra. And here is you wearing more bold sexuality, during her Erotica tour. And those Flash disks have your videos you made wearing that stuff, covering her songs. Here are some pictures of you looking like Christina Aguilera, Here is you looking like Taylor Swift There is Lady Gaga. There are several other women you looked like. Its all very extensive and its clear you put a lot of effort into it all. And the videos of you covering those womens songs, they are very professionally done.”

He looked through those photos and then did the last thing he thought she expected. He shrugged, then said, “So what? You think because you somehow have those pictures of me when I was twelve years old playing dressup as a girl, that I am so afraid of those being showed around that I will agree to do anything you ask out of embarrassment.” Then he just laughed at her.

“I am sure they would be embarrassing to you.” She said, “But no, I know you have no fear and those pictures may be embarrassing but perfectly explainable. Nothing that will hurt you in any way. Just give some of your friends a laugh, something to talk about but we are all sure they probably have something in their childhood that’s equally as embarrassing. Everyone does.”

“So if you know that,” Kevin asked. “Whats the point of bringing up those pictures from my childhood. I am not the least bit embarrassed or afraid of you showing those around. This is nothing to be ashamed of.” Kevin told her.

“That is the point,” Samantha then stated. “That you did this so boldly, so well done. You aren’t the least bit embarrassed or afraid of the questions from your friends. You aren’t even ashamed at all. Most guys would, even if they have pictures of them dressed as a girl as a child. Most men would be very embarrassed to have them shown and would plead for them to be kept private. You don’t give a damn, that’s the point.”

“Now I am confused,” Kevin admitted. “Where the hell is this all going, bitch!”

“You are very skilled at dressing and being a girl,” Samantha said.

He was starting to figure where this was going and what she wanted.

“It is clear,” Samantha said. “That you are also very bold and unapologetic in doing so. Its a skill you have been perfecting since you were young. Now we get to the point.” Samantha stated boldly. “Do you know a woman named Ekaterina Alexeyevna,” She asked, looking straight into his eyes knowingly. She smirked as she watched the blood drain from his face.

He shivered, as she looked into his eyes. She laid out a picture of that woman. Then she looked at him. It was clear that woman was him.

“Yes Kevin. I know that woman is you. You worked at perfecting the skill of dressing as a woman, acting like one to the point that you did this around seventeen to eighteen and nineteen. You did this, and no one even suspected that woman was a boy, much less she was you. And the things you got away with.”

“Oh my god, how did you get that picture,” He asked in a fearful voice. “Samantha you have no clue what you have got there. Please, don’t do this.”

“I do know,” Samantha said to him.”Take a look at these photos I have recently got my hands on. They are extremely interesting. You see, I do know all about her.” She pulled the other photos out of the folder and laid them on the table with a brilliant triumphant smirk on her face.

He looked at them and what little blood remained in his face drained further. This was very bad. He looked at several the pictures, there was Ekaterina in the arms of a man. She was intimately embraced by a different man in each of the pictures. She was elegantly dressed in each of them. It was obviously very romantic and intimate. She was kissing in several of them.

“I see that you now understand. You really don’t want anyone to see those pictures, do you?” Samantha said to him.

“No” Kevin said to her. “No one must ever see those photos of me.” Kevin agreed with her.

She chuckled, knowing she had him. “I am so sure you dont want your friends to see those pictures of you totally dressed as a very sexy woman. You look more like an escort, clinging intimately to those men with their strong arms wrapped around you. His tongue is in your mouth in that one. I cant imagine what you were thinking during that time of your life. Surely you don’t want your friends at the academy to see those photos of you.”

Hell no. That would be a total disaster. There would be so many very uncomfortable questions, an immediate criminal investigation and so much more. “Never, No one must ever see those. So let me guess, you want me to dress as a woman for you, perhaps a series of photos you want of me to use?”

That’s what he now guessed that she wanted, but he was wrong. Samantha shook her head, “No. I am after much more than that. You know my friend Heather? Dont you?”

Samantha watched his eyebrows raise in recognition. He was very fond of Heather. “Yes, I know her very well. So that’s what you want me to do. You cant be serious,” He inquired to be sure.

She was amused at Kevin hanging around her friend heather. She was totally beautiful and he often flirted with her and tried to get her interest in him. And he also knew about her, she wasn’t sure how he knew her secret. But it didn't surprise her. With his history of dressing, and his observation, she should have guessed. But she was looking forward to slamming him with the information.

“So to be clear,” Kevin said to her. “You want me to start transition like Heather is doing? Take hormones and begin a formal transition? For you?”

“Yes and no one must ever know that you don’t want to be a woman. I have people who will tell you what to say. It wont be a problem. And it starts immediately. Do we agree? I will know some doctors who will prescribe hormones for you to begin as soon as possible.”

He stood up in front of her. He took his jacket off and showed the tone and curves of his upper body and waist down to his hips. He posed with his hands on the back of his head, showing off his chest and shoulders and thrust out as female models do. “What do you see,” He challenged Samantha.

Then she got what he was trying to show. “Oh my, this may not take as much work as I thought. You have been doing it all along. How did you manage?” From the looks of it, hes been on something for the past full year.

“That is another secret.,” he said in a terrible convincing female tone. “Tell me what I need to do?”

“You start dressing as a woman, starting now. Find a convincing female name, and then tell your doctor this is what you are starting. I will help you get referred to the proper specialists. And get some women's clothes tonight. I will leave you further instructions tomorrow, which you will follow. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I willl” he said She stood up and walked out.

He mumbled, “That bitch is going to get us all killed”

He went to his sofa and simply sat there for hours after his step mother walked out the door. He sat there simmering with suppressed rage after she left. He knew that he now had little choice in the matter. But he knew that now, hell was going to be unleashed on his entire family and there was nothing he could do about it. Even if he resisted and she followed on her threat to publicly release those pictures and reveal him as that woman. There was going to be people coming for him so he now knew what he had to do. That didn't make it any easier. He had to prepare for hell to be unleashed and be prepared for defend himself, and those he loved.

Kevin knew that Samantha was a very powerful and wealthy woman. She was the sole owner of an extremely powerful corporation and had many attorneys and people protecting her. With the knowledge and evidence that she now possessed, he had little choice but to do as she wished. He had bowed to all of her demands. He never wanted such power or wealth. He wanted to earn everything on his own. That didn't bother him. He knew that his father had given everything to his wife Samantha in his will. His father had left very little to him. Kevin was only left ten percent of the stock in his company. Since he didn’t want it and Samantha asked for it, he gave it all to her.

Things were now going to get very dangerous and he was glad he broke some rules to get his little brother and sister to safety. No one would find them, but they were well protected and cared for much better than they would be by him or his selfish step mother. He made sure of that. She would get hers now and that would come.

But for the moment, he had to play her game. He had to get someone to help him and he knew exactly who to call now. She had helped him before. He dialed her number and she picked up. She would be at her place now. She answered cheerfully, “Kevin my sweetheart I was just thinking about you.”

“I have also been thinking about you too.” Kevin asked. “But, we have a very serious problem. It has happened, someone found out about Ekaterina and she is threatening to make it all public.”

“Oh my god, come on over and we will talk. Can I ask who found out?”

“Samantha found out. She has pictures of me with all of those men. She thinks she knows everything. I am coming over, Ulyana.”

He gathered the recordings of Samantha talking to him, the documents and everything. He gathered the pictures she left of him with the men and got in the car and drove to Ulyana’s place.

She was there to invite him in. She looked very upset and serious. This wasn't someone anyone wanted angry at them. He knew what Ulyana could do to someone when she was angry. She taught him what he knew and he suspected she only taught him a quarter of what she really knew.

They sat down and he started by playing the entire recording of the meeting with Samantha. She carefully listened to everything Samantha said. Then she watched Samantha lay out the photos. She had a laugh at her laying out his childhood photos of him posing as various female pop stars and how Samantha really thought she had something she could use. They really laughed when Kevin shrugged and laughed in her face.

Then it got serious when she put his other photos on the table of him posing as Ekaterina and in the other mens arms. She carefully watched Kevins reaction on video and it all fit. How he changed his mood and became very compliant.

Ulyana said, “How in the hell did she ever get those photos?”

“that's what we need to figure out,” He told Ulyana.”

They watched the rest of the encounter and he took the photos she gave him and showed Ulyana.

She had a brief laugh at her threat and the things she said. Ulyana said, “Well, at least she doesnt know what she has. She thinks she knows, but she doesnt know a damn thing. But those photos are enough to bring hell down on your family. Do you have a plan?”

He smiled a sinster smile. “Yes. I will give her exactly what she wants. Thats why I came here for you to help me.” He smiled again and his tone changed to traditional russian. He said in her native language with all of the proper accents of someone born and raised in Moscow. “Its time to bring Ekaterina back and finish the job. I hope you have your people in place. I have been waiting for a better time to get the big fish, but it cant wait. The time is now. Prepare for war. The Mistress is returning and when she does, the war will start.”

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Much more interesting

This version seems to make a lot more sense and is more intriguing to me.

oh my

licorice's picture

well...you have my attention

I hope someone can help me with this story.

This is the storyline and plot I am going with as I continue to write the chapters. Can someone help me edit and proofread for the errors in this

Editing

Interesting, what is on the horizon ?

Any errors in language are minor, the story is very readable. Don't worry.

Karen

The Misstress

This really good can't wait to read the next one!

I came out after 10 years of secrecy of me being Transgender. I hope you do too, Hugs and Kisses, Call me Caitlin, or Caitie <3/strong>

Someone better check the bottom of their shoes

Jamie Lee's picture

Arrogance has gone to every fiber of Sam's being, and made her stupid. She thinks a picture is worth a thousand words, but not the words she thinks.

It sounds like Sam thinks she has Kevin where she wants him, but is actually trying to pull out the keystone and doesn't know it. Hope she has an excavator ready because she is going to need it.

Others have feelings too.