Tit Man

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Tit Man
By Vilastis

Jack finds himself changed after a school field trip to a high-tech bio lab.

***

This was an attempt to write something different, and more explicit, than what I usually write. Note: There’s some, um, not great language later on.

***

“And this is the lab where we work on new technologies,” the scientist leading the tour announced. Jack's interest was immediately attracted to a tank with what looked like two hemispherical blobs of flesh floating in it. “What's that?” he asked the labcoated tour guide.

That,” she pronounced, “is an experiment in selective cloning. We encourage stem cells to differentiate into specific organs. Hopefully this will one day allow us to grow donor organs with a lower incidence of rejection.”

“It looks like tits,” Jack observed. The researcher winced. “It is... breasts. The idea is to help women who have had mastectomies. Unfortunately, the experiment is currently unstable and...”

Jack had stopped listening. He was kind of obsessed with boobs. If there was a big pair, he didn't even care what they were attached to. He lingered behind the rest of the group and then stuffed the cylindrical tank into his backpack, dumping all his books on the floor in the process. His own pair of boobs to look at and even feel at any time! It was even better than having a girlfriend.

The researchers didn't notice it was missing until it was too late.

***

As soon as he got home Jack eagerly pulled out his score. He started by staring at the boobs while masturbating. Then he unscrewed the top of the tank and felt them. They were so soft!
It was amazing. But the liquid they were in, though it looked like water, smelled gross and chemically. He pulled the boobs out and carefully set them on the counter, pouring the tank into the bath and then running the water for a little.

He was struck by sudden curiosity. Unlike most boobs that were attached to someone, he could manipulate these however he wanted. He squished them onto either side of his dick and rubbed them up and down. They were so soft and squishy and still coated in liquid! It felt great!

Then he held them up to his own chest, where boobs would be if he had some. He laughed—it was kinda gay, but when else would he see what boobs looked like from first person?

It was then that things went wrong. Jack tried to pull the boobs away from his chest, but they were somehow stuck. Maybe the weird chemicals burned through my shirt and then got dry and sticky, he thought. Then he started freaking out that the chemicals might give him cancer or something.

Jack pulled really hard and was surprised by how much it hurt. Must really be pulling on my chest. He pulled his tattered shirt up above the breasts and then gasped.

Sweet mother of-!”It looked like the boobs had somehow attached to his body... become part of him. It must just be some really good glue. He pulled again and was surprised by the moan that came out of his mouth. If he didn't pull too hard, it actually felt... good. Really good.

Not really consciously he started massaging the breasts. How did it even feel so—it must be pulling on his nipples, but his nipples had never felt this good. Another moan erupted and he was surprised at how feminine it sounded. Shit, maybe he was turning gay.

He pulled himself away from the pleasant stimulation and started to look for solutions. Rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover didn't remove the glue, just stung his skin. He even tried paint thinner out of desperation but quickly regretted it and washed it off when it began to burn. Curiously, it felt like it even hurt the boobs—like he could fell what happened to them. It must have gotten under the seam.

He really didn't want his parents to know he had stolen some top-secret experiment. Knowing them they'd think nothing of narcing on him. He didn't want to go to juvie!

Finally he ended up ordering a bunch of glue removers off of Amazon. His mom would probably be pissed he ordered one-day shipping for a bunch of things but whatever. This was kinda important. For all he knew he was getting cancer right now.

But for now he better find some more short term solution. He finally settled on wrapping the boobs tightly with a cloth to try and hide them. It looked okay as long as he wore a baggy shirt over it.

His parents didn't seem to notice anything at dinner. They just asked about how the field trip was. Now he just had to get the day at school tomorrow and the solvents would arrive.

***

The first four periods and lunch were fine—it's not like anyone paid a lot of attention to him or hugged him or anything. His chest hurt but he figured it was from being wrapped kinda tight. Then came the class he was dreading. P.E.

He told the gym teacher he had a headache, but she wasn't buying it. Shit. He'd faked being sick too many times before. Some boy who cried wolf shit.

He at least managed to sneak into the bathroom and change in a stall. One of the kids who liked to hassle him was waiting outside the bathroom.

“Hey, why don't you change with the rest of us? What, you too good for us? Or you just don't want us to see your big gay pussy?”

The mockery wasn't even coherent but it was still uncomfortably close to the truth.

He just ignored the guy and went on to class.

Today was volleyball. Lots of jumping up and down. Normally he liked volleyball day because he could watch the girls... jiggle, but today he was kinda nervous. Made it hard to enjoy it.

SHIT FUCK SHIT! Halfway through the first game he felt the cloth strip coming loose. He tried to go to the bathroom to adjust and was stopped by the teacher. Shit, he hated this bitch.

He went back to playing v-ball and tried to do as little physical activity as possible. His teammates got mad when he missed some easy saves but he managed to get to the end of the class without the situation getting any worse.

...when he bent down to get the ball, his shirt caught on the net...

...and tore wide open in the front.

He dropped the ball and managed to pull the two halves together in front off him, but not before he saw Ryan—the ass from earlier—shooting him a wide, knowing smirk.

Shit. Hopefully he hadn't really seen anything.

***

Ryan cornered Jack as he was leaving his last class. “Well, well, well...” he drawled. “I knew you were a pussy but I didn't realize you were an actual girl.” He laughed. “What are you, a tranny? Got some breast implants?”

Jack winced. “I don't know what you're talking about. Frankly you sound crazy.”

Ryan suddenly thrust his hands forward and grabbed Jack's... chest. Jack moaned involuntarily. Ryan grinned.

“See, I told ya. I know boobs when I see them. And I definitely know when I feel 'em”

He continued to massage the boobs—no, Jack's boobs. Jack could no longer deny they were real, they were his. No prosthetic could ever feel this good. His knees became weak and he sank down to the ground. Ryan loomed over him.

“If you don't want me to tell anyone... it's gonna cost ya.”

***

Jack cried out “ah.... aah...ahh...” as Ryan rhythmically squeezed his breasts and thrust into him from behind. Finally, he couldn't last any longer and squirted everywhere.

Bad girl,” Ryan scolded. “You're not allowed to come before I am.

Jack was dressed in long blonde wig and short pink sheath dress pulled up around his waist. His red lipstick was smeared. His boobs thrust out above the dress's cups. Ryan was filming, like he always did, though it's not like he even needed the blackmail material anymore. Jack had always loved boobs, but never more than on his own chest.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Feedback about something?

Sometimes I feel like I sort of keep writing straw man male characters who like call everything gay and are kind of assholes. Just wondering if people think I'm being realistic or if I'm exaggerating things.

Catharsis

laika's picture

There's enough of them around that it's cathartic to lampoon them, use them as the butts of jokes.
Ha ha ha I said butt. Duuuuuuuuude that is so gay!

Although it might be time to write some other kind of guy character. This was one of the reasons I wrote THIS QUINTESSENCE OF DUST ten years ago; trying my best to create two male characters I could really respect.
There's quite a few guys like that around too.

This story was a nice little toss off and a pretty good lampoon of not just stupid characters but also the sort of rote and obvious t.g. stories some authors produce. I mean the title... perfect. Ha ha ha I said tit-le!!
~hugs, Veronica

.
The closest approximation to what it's like in my brain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08E7c-FRbU&t=4s

Lol whoops unlike some other

Lol whoops unlike some other things I wrote, this wasn't actually meant to be comedic or parodic. I seem to just produce that kind of thing whether I mean to or not though. This was just trying to write something of a type that doesn't really come naturally to me, and I think it came out a little.. off. Haha I said came.

mm hmm.

Yeah I'm right with you on that one. Personally I'm tired of hearing 16 year olds using the word without actually knowing what it refers to.

I also feel the similarly with the word "tranny". It actually refers to transvestites and they, more often than not, have hairy chests (but they are ALWAYS flat, male chests.).

They are often confused by some, less informed types. Despite the realities, they are not the same.Tranny and Trans are two very different worlds, but it is often difficult to teach the public this. Sadly, A closed mind cannot improve.

"Gay"

Daphne Xu's picture

To tell the truth, I'm not sure whether anyone has actually said this, but I've heard that teens have said things like, "Homophobia is *so gay*."

But then, language shifts, whether we like it or not. Formerly, we had lyrics like, "...have a gay old time," and "It's summer; the old folk are gay." They were meant wholly innocent and uplifting.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Truth

Hehehe, I never did get that whole "this is so gay" and "that is so gay". I find it ironic that here, in the age of information, there is an epidemic of dullard speech.

Popular speech is little more than slang. Remember the 60's? Far out, right on, groovy and cool man were all extremely popular speech but none of those terms ever got adapted into any real dictionaries. And slang never translates very well into other languages. :/

I'm trying...

Daphne Xu's picture

... to avoid the "kids these days" meme. It occurs with every generation, and I've been on the wrong end. I'm trying to avoid grumbling and griping (in my mind, of course) over "loose" for "lose", "tounge" for "tongue", "comprise" used wrongly, and other misspellings and misusage. (Uh-oh, I just got auto-corrected. Admittedly, it was right this time, but I don't want to be sabotaged. There are so many accounts of autocorrect going wrong. I have to disable it.)

Interesting question: which of these don't belong? Rose, hose, dose, close, lose, pose, nose, prose, suppose. (One -- in this case two -- of these things is -- are -- not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which thing is not like the others, before I finish my song?) (I just realized that one of the "belonging" words has an alternate "non-belonging" pronunciation with an alternate meaning.)

Then "comprise" has been used wrongfully for at least a century, that perhaps those who declare it wrong are in the wrong. Outside of patent usage, of course. Then there's the ever-present, ever-slangy, ever-denounced "ain't". Any idea where it came from? (Admittedly, it's very sound screams for the reaction it gets.)

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Careful what you wish for

I believe it's spelled, 'teats'
Cute story.

There's nothing there?

littlerocksilver's picture

Maybe I don't get the joke.

Portia

Sorry, I think the website

Sorry, I think the website was messing up for a little. It was doing that to me for all stories

Yay others are experiencing the same problem

Great I'm not the only one who has problems with the website! OH what I just read of your story
FANTASTIC START! Luvs ya all! ""ME""

The Tit Boy grabbed the wrong

Daphne Xu's picture

The Tit Boy grabbed the wrong set of tits. But perhaps it turned out okay after all.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.