Powyr 2

Printer-friendly version

"That feels so much better, doesn't it? Now honey...tell me your name." Jade whispered as she squeezed her lover's breast.
"Muh...my name...Brittany...Booker...oooh..." the former superheroine spoke involuntarily as she felt the smoke capture Powyr. She held the cigarette and sucked slowly again, forgetting more and more of her past.

Jade caressed the woman's chin and whispered sweetly, "Well sweetie...You can't go back to your old job now, can you? You're much too dumb for that now, plus I want you close to me always. Those nails look good, how bout you work at my nail salon? Would you do that for me? For your lover?" Brittany tried to contemplate that the way she always thought things out but she found herself so distracted that she felt herself giggling at the thought of working at a nail salon.

Brittany looked at her nails and examined them, she suddenly fellt the need to make them look better. Jade held her unpainted nails up and Brittany stared, wantonly. "Come home with me, princess. Do my nails and let me...thank you for your services." she gave Brittany a coy smile and leaned forward, kissing her cheek.

Brittany giggled and took Jade's hand, they talked about nail colors as they went to Jade's place. Brittany, still wearing her heroine costume, sat down once inside and watched her lover light a new cigarette. Jade kissed her longingly, sharing her smoke with her new pet.

"Babe, do you want a cigarette?" Jade asked seductively. Brittany, who nervously shook her head. She couldn't take her eyes off the woman she loved so dearly. "Please, honey? Please smoke for me..." she said in a soft whisper and Brittany could not resist those perfect eyes.

"Well...okay, love."Brittany reluctantly took Jade's cigarette and put it to her lips. She held it for a moment and then had a thought, she really didn't want to smoke. Just as she was about to take it out of her mouth, Jade guided her hand back to her lips and kissed her neck.
Brittany sucked in instinctively while Jade slid her costume off her shoulders, anticipation and excitement tore through Brittany as smoke drifted from her lips. Jade kissed her shoulder and pushed the costume off completely, covering Brittany's breasts as her clothes hit the floor.

"I love you baby." Jade whispered. Brittany hugged her and couldn't contain her emotions when she heard that.

"I love you too, Jade. I love you so much. I'm all your's." Brittany sucked on her cigarette again, feeling so close to her lover. Jade kissed her and smiled, "You make one fuckin hot smoker." Brittany put the cigarette in an ash tray and Jade quickly picked it up, sucked slowly and kissed her passionately.

"Brittany, honey, keep smoking for me." Brittany giggled and nodded her head, accepting the cigarette. The two women spent the rest of the night smoking and making love till they fell asleep.

The next morning, Brittany woke up and felt so strange, her throat was dry and she couldn't think straight. "Where...where am I?" She looked around and quickly realized she was naked in a strange room, panic started setting in. She sat up and saw her costume laying on the floor,

"Something's not right here..." she said out loud as she stood up.
Looking around the room, she saw Jade sleeping and froze. Brittany crept around, looking for something to remind her of where she was. She looked around on the table and near her costume but found nothing. Jade opened her eyes a little and watched the woman searching the room.

Brittany turned to face the door and Jade stood up silently, "Goin somewhere, lover?" she moved right behind the frightened woman and began kissing her neck.

"Where am I? Who are you? Who am I?" Brittany said before sighing, feeling Jade's tongue along her neck line. She didn't even notice Jade was squeezing her breast.

"Aw, honey, you forget? That's okay. Everything is okay. You're Brittany, my girlfriend. You work at the nail salon I go to and we have been dating for 6 months now." Jade picked up her purse and took a cigarette out. "Have a cigarette and you'll feel better, babe." Brittany was so relaxed she could barely move.

Jade put the cigarette to her lips and began sucking on her neck. Brittany moaned softly and closed her eyes, Jade started massaging her shoulders and reached up to light the cigarette.

Just as the flame was about to light her cigarette, she jumped forward and turned around.

"NO! I remember what happened, I remember what you did to me!" She went to fly and realized she didn't have her powers.

"I can't fly..." Brittany said as Jade held her cigarette up in the air and began swaying it back and forth. She giggled and seductively hummed and moved closer to Brittany, "Brittany...sweetie...you never could fly. You smoke, you're my girlfriend, you're turned on..." Jade moved closer and closer till she was face to face, Brittany felt herself stare at her girlfriend's hand.

Capture_1.JPG

"Babe...you're not my...I don't...smoke..." Brittany tried to speak as Jade's hand raised slowly, bringing the cigarette to her lips.

"Come back to bed... Jade whispered and Brittany felt so calm she could barely think, Jade led her back to the bed and within a few seconds Brittany lost that memory she was just furious about. As they laid next to each other, Jade caressed Brittany's thigh and kissed Brittany's cheek.

"Brittany, honey?" She turned to face Jade with an empty smile.

"I want you to do something for me...you love me and you'll do anything for me, right?"

Brittany nodded her head then sucked slowly on her cigarette, forgetting completely that she wasn't a smoker. She kissed Brittany's lips gently and whispered, "I want you to be a bad girl."

"A bad girl?" she asked. Jade kissed her passionately and embraced her tightly.

"I want to see you be a bad bitch. I wanna see you fuck anyone you want, curse like a fuckin sailor and take whatever you want." Jade cupped Brittany's breasts and began massaging her softly, getting more and more firm and aggressive. "Tell me, babe. Tell me you'll be a bad fuckin bitch." Jade said, her hands rubbing Brittany's thigh.

"I don't..." Brittany felt her breath taken away, feeling Jade gently touch her pussy lips.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Capture.JPG23.48 KB
up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos