HEAT

Printer-friendly version

Sometimes a girl just needs a little help.

HEAT

Why’s it so hot in here?

Hey you hunk a man, dinner is ready for my hero.
When I see you, my body does a weird little wiggle.
Maybe you scoot back, I sit on you lap.
Rubbin’ those great big shoulders, makes me want.

Come on, I take you to the shower, give me those clothes
Maybe I just rip em off ya.
How’d you get so dirty, you sweat too much, the smell makes me crazy.
Don’t you get that mud on my nice clean sheets

Shave a you face, you big bad man
My you smell nice, I breathe it in, makes my head turn
Toward you. How’d you get power over me,
Did I let you? Confusing, and nice too

You squishing me dammit, be a little careful.
Ow, you left a hand print on my soft little butt.
Betcha want it don cha. What if I don’t let you?
You gonna make me? Becha you can’t.

Hurry up take it if you man enough.
These clothes don’t cover nothing and they scratchy
Make you excited, do they?
Catch me if you can, you big bad man.

Don’t give me rope burn while you making me helpless.

up
28 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gwen, This Poem Is Very Hot

I had take a very cold shower my friend.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Tissues and showers

Hello Gwen!
I've read plenty of stories that make suspect the authors own stock in the tissue industry because of all the tears they invoke. Your poem makes me think that maybe you've invested in the water works, because of all the cold showers it's going to cause. Hot girl, Damn Hot!
hugs
grover
showering in Carolina

Thank you.

Yes, and I got my nose pierced last night too. giggle. Maybe my nipples next???

Ms Hotness...

Hot erotica.

This poem is emotional, romantic, exotic, erotic, and the images are so vivid, I could actually see them. You have written this very well from deep in your soul. Thanx for sharing, Gwen.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Just symtomatic of a larger problem, I suppose.

Thank you for the wonderful comment. Sometimes these things just strike me. I had written about 4 lines down by hand while sitting in a class or something somewhere, and forgotten it. Just a few days ago, I found it again, and much to my surprise the rest just flowed out. It took just a few minutes.

I have realized that I have strong drives and that is a surprise to me. You'd think with the gonies gone, I wouldn't. I've finally understood that I am not going to meet anyone in Church, it's just too dangerous to go bar hopping alone, so I have started going to meetings at a local Pub where members of the local BDSM club meet.

Another transwoman who I have known for a few years attends there and she says that the club is very protective of its members. Maybe something will happent that way. Another thing I did was join alt.com. So far the only mail I am getting are from Men wanting to be dominated.

Shit! I'm the slave here! On the other hand, I've been beaten half to death by men, maybe this could be a chance to get even! Giggle. NOT!