The Life Of An Angel Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

Angel found out that the woman that attack her was the wife of one of the bikers. She almost lost her children because of neglect and she had to fight hard to get them back. So, she had a beef with any one that would steal another woman’s children. What that woman didn’t know, was what the twins mother and step-father had planned for the twins.

Angel did press charges against the woman and told her if she ever goes near her girls or herself ever again. They would never find her body.
Angel would do anything to protect those girls and her family. Normally, she was the laid-back forgiving type of person, but she was protecting her family and that needed to be made clear to anyone. Just like D.A. and Angie had done when she was little and the rest of the motorcycle club had done when they were protecting her.

Angel had gotten off early and picked the girls and her sister up and was watching them doing their homework, as she cooked dinner for everyone. She was making a dish she uses to make when she was stationed in Germany. She used to make a lot and shared it with some of her friends and co-workers.

Angel hopes her mothers, Carol and the rest of the family enjoy the Sauerbraten she is making for dinner. She was using beef, because she didn’t know if the girls like pork or not. Once that was on to cook with all the vegetables she added to it. She picks a few side dishes to go with it. She knew what dishes the girls would eat and what ones they didn’t like. She also knew what Carol and her mother’s liked and what they didn’t like.

“Mom, can we have a treat?”

“Sure Sammy. Get one for your sister and your aunt.”

“Okay.”

Sammy grabs three pudding cups out of the refrigerator. Her sister liked the vanilla one’s and her aunt like the banana flavored ones. She grabs three plastic spoons and sets each pudding cup down in front of their owner.

“Thanks sis.” Tammy reaches for her.

“Thanks squirt.” Lisa reaches for hers and opens it.

Angel just watches the three of them from the kitchen. She was enjoying this and missed it when she was stationed overseas. Her and Lisa use to sit at the table and worked on their homework, while mother Angie watched over them. Angel goes back to cooking with a smile on her face.

Lisa comes walking into the kitchen to see what her big sister was up too.

“What’s got you so happy, sis?”

“I was remembering when me and you use to sit at the table together doing our homework.”

“I hated sitting there and doing my homework. I wanted to go out and play, but mom wouldn’t let me till I got my homework done.”

“I remember, you were such a brat.”

“I’m entitle to be. I’m the younger sister.”

“And now you’re an aunt, which means you have to set an example for Tammy and Sammy.”

“You know something sis, I still get confused on which is which.” Lisa was looking towards the twins. They were wearing different clothes today, but when they were dressed alike. She couldn’t tell them apart.”

“I can. Sammy’s the more aggressive one and has a small birth mark on the right side of her neck, where Tammy has one on her left and is the shy one. Also, Sammy always wants to stand to the left of you, where Tammy doesn’t. Now, that they have their new glasses, you can tell them apart as well. Sammy chose a pair different from her sister.”

“How can they so different, but the same?”

“Each child is different, even if they are twins. What one likes, the other may hate or vice verses. All I know is I love them for them. If one turned out to be just like me and Carol or wanted to be a boy they can.”

“We like being girl’s mommy. Girls have more fun and get pretty things.” Tammy had heard what she said.”

“I agree with my sister mommy. I rather be a girl, instead of a boy. They are mean.”

“Not all boys are mean Sammy. Some are nice and you’ll meet them when you get older. Are you girls almost done with your homework?”

“Yes ma’am. We’re all done.”

“Okay, let me check it.”

Angel walks over and checks Tammy’s first and spots at least four math problems that were wrong.

“You have four wrong Tammy.”

Angel picks up the pencil and marks the four.

“Redo these and if you need help just ask me or your Aunt.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Angels checks Sammy’s and she had the same four wrong.

“If I didn’t know you two better, I would think you copied each other’s work. You have the same one’s wrong that your sister has Sammy.”

Angel marks them and watch as each girl tackles the wrong ones.

“Let me see your homework sis.”

“But, I’m older than your girls.”

“I know and you also know mom will ask me if I checked your homework. I for one don’t want to get a spanking by mom for not doing what she asked me to do.”

“Mom wouldn’t do that, would she?”

“If mom didn’t, my fiancée would.”

“But if Carol did it, you would enjoy it more.”

“Yes, I would, but that’s not here and now. So, show me what homework you had to do.”

“Fine.”

Lisa walks over and shows Angel what she had to do. Angel looks and spots at least seven things wrong in her English and eight math problems.

“You got these wrong and these as well.”

Angel looks at her sister and points down at the chair.

“Back to work young lady or mom is going to ground you and me.”

Lisa looks at her older sister and knew she was right, plus she didn’t want to make a scene right here in front of her nieces.

“fine, MOM!”

Angel just smiles at her.

Lisa sits down and works on the problems she got wrong.

Angel heads back into the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. Both of their mothers and Carol were due home soon. Angel pulls the dishes down for the girls to set the table. Lisa helps fill the glasses with tea and makes some more tea.

“Well, everything is set and ready to go in the dining room sis. Anything else I can…”

Angel just looks at Lisa with that motherly look of hers.

“Stupid question, I know sis.” Lisa starts grabbing serving bowls to put the side dishes in.

Angel pulls the Sauerbraten out of the oven and set it on the cutting board. She scoops the veggies out and put them in a serving bowl and
then pour the juices into a gravy boat and finally the meat she cuts into slices and put them on the platter.

“Alright, everything is ready. Has mom and Carol arrived yet Lisa?”

Lisa walks over to the window and spots all three cars pulling up.

“Yep, they just got here.”

“Good, we timed it just right.”

“Yep, come on back to the table.”

Angel walks over and makes sure the girls have napkins on their laps. Angel could hear her mothers and Carol coming in through the garage. Angels waits tills they were in the house before She hugged her mothers and kissed Carol.

“Dinner is ready.”

“Whatever it is, it smells good.”

“Thanks sweetie.” Angel kisses Carol on the cheek.

“I have to agree with your wife Angel. The food smells good.”

They wash their hands and sit down at the table. Angel sits next to her wife as her mother Angie inquire about the girls and Lisa doing their
homework. Did Angel check it and did everyone fix their mistakes.

Angel answers her mother and tells her that all everyone did a good job on their homework. Angel winks to her sister.

Later, as Angel is lying in bed next to Carol. She kisses her and snuggle close. She was happy with her life now.

up
173 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

fishing for comments?

aww I was hoping for a 2,000 word chapter here