Going Home Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Lisa stretches as the hot water cascaded down her slim body. She had slept like a baby for the first time in her life. Henry steps up behind Lisa and holds her trimmed youthful slim body tight against his body. He leans down and kiss the side of her neck. The two of them have been lovers ever since the experiment that turned both immortal. It had started off innocent at first, but developed into what it is now. Both were pilots and had come from the same state, but different cities and different times. Lisa presses her wet body against Henry’s and enjoys the feeling of his cock pressed between her butt cheeks. She also loved the feeling of having all twelve inches stuffed inside her tight body. It has been so long since the two of them had any time to be together while they were under the Orgaians control.

They had to sneak off to places the Orgaians couldn’t monitor to have sex and just lay in each other’s arms. The Orgaians didn’t like it when the two different genders interacted with one another, unless it was for their benefit or entertainment.

They enjoyed watching as the women were forced to have sex with different species or their own while their heads were covered. Sometimes, they would hold gladiatorial fights of men vs. women for the entertainment of themselves or other races. As for working together, they were permitted, but they were forced to wear shock collars that put a negative charge around the person to shock them if they touch. The Orgaians used humans and several other races they had conquered as slaves and soldiers for hire.

That was how she met Captain Vellutus and how they had come to construct the Viminacium. They had stolen everything they needed to build the Viminacium, the space fighters and several other ships to return to Earth to protect it. They had even managed to construct several support ships to protect the Viminacium, which is why they were heading to meet up with them right now. Once everyone was together, they were going to head to Earth to protect their home planet from the invasion the Orgaians had planned. They wanted Earth’s resources for themselves and to turn the planet into a new home world for their own people.

Henry felt Lisa rest against his body and could tell she was thinking about their new life. He knew it was going to be hard on them, because the Orgaians would do everything they could to stop them from reaching Earth. Henry holds Lisa’s slim body against his and places a kiss on her cheek. She smelled like wildflowers from the shampoo and soap she had used. He knew she had bridge duty later this afternoon and he had it tomorrow morning. Everyone on the ship had a job they were supposed to do. Some like him and Lisa had two or three extra jobs they performed along with their primary job.

“We better go and get some breakfast or there might not be any left.” Lisa knew her and Henry didn’t require food, but it was nice to at least sit down and act normal.

“True, I bet the mess hall is going to be busy right now.” Henry looks down at Lisa. She was short for a fifteen-year-old. She came up to his chest and he had to bend down to kiss her.

“I don’t know. It might be less busy then you think it is. Its nine o’clock Earth time and most of the crew is normally at their station at eight or so. Captain Vellutus has three eight hour shifts so someone is always coming on or getting off work.” Lisa looks up and places a kiss on Henry’s chin.

“You go and get ready. I still need to wash up. Does she want us to wear our uniforms if we’re not on duty?” Henry releases Lisa.

“Nope, when we’re off duty, we can wear whatever we want to. Other than that, it’s uniforms while we are working.” Lisa gives Henry another kiss and grind her ass against his cock. Before she walks away with a little wiggle in her walk just for him. Married quarters had private showers, while unmarried quarters shared a communal shower. Officers had their own quarters and junior officers had theirs.

Flight personal and Marine personal had dormitory style quarters and shared showers. Lisa dries off and fixes her short hair. She had it cut in a pixie style, to make it easier for her to manage it. She puts on her under garments and uniform and wait for her husband to come out of the shower. She had to meet with the Captain and find out what her duties were going to be on the bridge. Then afterwards, she had to meet with her squadron leader and practice with them. Her fighter was unique and could do things the others couldn’t. She had design hers off an old Earth show she saw when she was younger back on Earth.

Once Lisa and Henry were fully dress, they head down to the mess hall to grab some breakfast. She could smell the fresh food all the way down the corridor from the mess hall. Fresh food had been rare for slaves. Their food use to be four or five days old. Her mouth starts to water as they get in line to get their morning serving. They could come back for seconds if they wanted too. Lisa notices that Troy, Kimberly, Ralph, Cleo were all sitting at the same table. She and Henry walk over to join them.

“Hey guys, do you mind if me and Henry join you?” Lisa was just being polite in asking.

“Not at all, have a seat.” Troy pulls a chair out for Lisa and Henry sits down next to her.

“So, did Captain Vellutus give you your assignments?” Lisa picks a biscuit up and starts eating it.

“Ralph and I are on the gun crew. He has the main gun turret that protects the landing strip for you guys, while I have the guns protecting the bridge.” Troy didn’t mind his assignment. At least he had more guns protecting him then Ralph did.

“Me and Cleo work in medical now. Dr. Felicia is nice to work with. I’ve never met her kind before. She’s a humanoid female rabbit.” Kimberly couldn’t believe who their Doctor was.

“The Orgaians experimented with turning a few Earth animals into humanoids and mixing a few humans with animal DNA as well. Why, I’ll never know, but they are nice people and they did volunteer to help defend Earth. Dr. Felicia is cool. You should meet her husband. He’s a humanoid bulldog and in charge of the Marines.” Lisa stuffs her mouth with some more food.

“How many are on board?” Kimberly was wondering how many had been created.

“There’s about fifty here on this ship and between ten to twenty more on the other ships in the task group. There is one you need to watch out for. He’s a transformed dinosaur that was spliced with a reptilian race. He’s extremely mean and doesn’t like weak humans being around him. I would be careful when you met him.” Lisa met him once and he thought he could boss her, but she pulled her gun on him and pointed it at his manhood.

“What’s his name?” Cleo and Kimberly wanted to avoid him.

“His name is Supay. Someone named him after an Inca god of death from Earth.” Lisa takes a sip of her coffee she had gotten.

Everyone finishes their breakfast and goes their separate ways.

Lisa and Henry meet up with the first officer, Commander Givens and given their assignments. Lisa was the new navigator and held the rank of lieutenant. Her husband was the new Chief helmsman and held the same rank as she did. She was going to be taken the second shift, while her husband took first shift. That meant she would be available for patrols and guarding the ship.

Her husband has the second shift for patrols and guarding the fleet.

She goes down to the fighter bay to go over her fighter. Hers was the only one that was different then every one’s else. She used to be a big Buck Rogers fan and had her fighter designed after what she could remember of that show. Like all the fighters onboard the ship, it had its own hyperdrive engine.

“How come your fighter is different than the others?”

Jerry had been wondering since he saw the fighter.

“Because the other fighters are too big for me. I can barely see over the console in them. Mine is built for people of my stature and I can
control it better. Plus, I built mine out of different material than the other fighters. We ran out of material like what the other fighters are made of.”

Jerry looks at Lisa and just shakes her head.

“Well, your fighter carries less missiles and bombs then the others do.”

“I know, but it is more maneuverable and its pulse lasers are more powerful and fire at a higher rate. So, what I lack in missile and bomb capability, I make up in fire power. Plus, my shields are stronger.”

“I don’t know how to manage to do that.”

“The shield generators weren’t from an Orgaians ship, but from a Quruwths transport ship. Their shields tend to be stronger then the Orgaians.”

“Ah, that would explain your energy readings were higher. Let me guess, you’re running a standard fusion reactor?”

“Yep, the other fighters are running off High pressure radioactive gas.”

“So, yours doesn’t require refueling?”

“Yes and no. I require deuterium/tritium fuel mixture to run in my fighter, but I don’t burn through it as fast as the other fighters do with theirs. Plus, I don’t leave a particle trail either.”

“Well, all the fighters including yours are ready for to be used if need be. I don’t go on patrol till tomorrow. So, I wanted to spend some time learning the controls of my fighter.”

“Have fun.”

up
299 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oooh, Buck Rogers in the 25th

Oooh, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. Although in many aspects it was a funny, and did get a little childish at times; being a Time Displacement and Space "Opera"; it was a fun show to watch.
I always thought the woman Colonel/Commander could definitely kick butt. It was nice to see a strong woman in one of the leading roles in the series.

Buck Rogers

It was one of my favorite Space shows, next to the original Battle Star Galactic, Space 1999 and Dr. Who. So, I thought of the old Star Fighter to be Lisa's space fighter and a different type for everyone else.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

But they wimped her out

Don't remember which season it was, 2nd or 3rd, they swapped out Deering's high velocity jumpsuit (Erin Grey could sure fill out a jumpsuit!) for something that looked like a sailor suit. And they wimped her out also. She went from a bold, sassy if rule-bound woman that could hold her own in a fight (of any kind!) to a mousey little thing that always waited for Buck to come rescue her. :-( I lost intrest in the show about then.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin