On The Run Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Darit watched as a young brown hair, fair skin female agent wearing black dress pants, black dress jacket and a white dress shirt. Right behind her was a light skinned African American bald male that stood a good foot or two above her. He was wearing an identical suit like the ladies and had dark sunglasses on. Darit just shakes his head as other people out enjoying the morning watched as the two people came walking over to her boat.

Agent Emma Williams and Agent Lucas Price knew they were drawing attention as they walked down the pier towards the boat. They notice a young teenage black hair girl watching them from a boat. It was the same boat they had been looking for as they walked down the pier. They notice the teenage girl shaking her head.

“I wonder why she’s shaking her head at us?”

“Because we stick out like a sore thumb dressed the way we are. We should had dressed differently.” Agent Williams knew it was a mistake coming dress like they did.

They walk right over to the boat and notice the name of it as Wet Dreams.

“Can we come aboard?”

“Who are you?”

“FBI Agent Emma Williams, this is FBI Agent Lucas Pride and we told you not to trust anyone unless they asked to come aboard.”

“You have permission to come aboard.” Darit watches as the two agents came aboard the boat she has been traveling on for the past few weeks.

“I take it that you are Darit?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“I thought you had blonde hair?”

“I do.” Darit was looking pass the female agent towards the other people out on their boat.

Lucas had notice where Darit was looking.

“We might be better talking below deck.”

Emma looks around as well and notice people looking in their directions.

“I think you might be right. Let’s take this conversation down below deck.”

Darit leads the way down below deck.

“Watch your head.”

Darit walks over and sits on the other bed while watching the African American duck as he comes down. The woman seemed to know what
she was doing.

Once everyone was down below deck and seated. Emma looks over towards Darit.

“Can you tell me what happened?”

“You mean when I and several other boys were taken to that cabin for those men sexual entertainment?”

“You mean you’re a boy?” Lucas couldn’t believe it.

“Yes sir. Most of the people I came across thought I was a girl. So, I started dressing as one.”

“That’s a good way to hide in plain sight. I take it, that you dyed your hair black so your blonde hair wouldn’t draw attention?”

“Yes, ma’am. My blonde hair was easy for people to spot me.”

“Can you tell us more about what happened the night you escape?”

“I think you need to see this. I didn’t see much because I was hiding.”

Darit hands the camera to Emma to view. She still hasn’t seen everything on it.

Emma accepts the camera and her and Lucas watch it as Darit pulls her legs closer to her and bury her face against her knees as she watches their reaction.

Lucas looks over towards Darit when they see a clear picture of what was done to her and the other boys. What they were made to say and do. He felt sorry for the kid as well as Emma did. She had glanced over towards Darit and couldn’t believe someone would do something like they were watching to children of her age. She was sick to her stomach at watching the footage and the things they were made to do.
Then they saw the footage of everyone being murder and the people responsible for it. They couldn’t believe the carnage or brutality of what they did. It wasn’t another Russian group doing the killing, but a Mexican trafficking group doing the murdering. They watched the whole footage till the end.

“There’s enough information here to put away several people.” Emma couldn’t believe the gold mine they had found.

Emma looks over towards Darit and could see the tears coming down her face as she sat across from them.

“Darit, could you tell me how you ended up being force to perform sex for these men?”

“My father sold me to the Russians to pay off his gambling debts. I wasn’t born here in the United States. I was born in Austria.”

“Your father sold you into sex slavery?”

Lucas couldn’t believe any parent would do such thing.

“Yes sir. My father did. Some of the other children and women were either sold by their families to the Russians or kidnapped off the streets
and made to perform sexual services.”

“Now we need to get this information back to the office.”

Darit just happened to look out one of the portal windows and notice a group of guys walking down the pier.

“I think we have a problem.”

Darit points out the men coming down the pier looking for someone.

“Dam! how did they find us?”

“You need to hide in the other room. They can’t see in there from outside of the boat.” Darit could play it off.

The four men walk by the boat without stopping. Darit watches as they come to the end of the pier and turn around and start walking back the
way they came. Darit steps out on deck and start loosening the lines and disconnecting the shore hook-ups to the boat.

One of the guys did stop to watch Darit as she disconnected things, but then turned back to his friends and left the pier.

Darit maneuvers the boat out of its slip and head down the coastal water way.

“It’s safe to come out now.” Once Darit was a way down the waterway.

Emma and Lucas come from below deck.

Darit looks at both agents “I hope you don’t get sea sick, because I learned that when people are looking for you. You don’t stick around to let
them grab you.”

“Well, we can’t go back to our car because they will be expecting us. There’s a boat dock not too far from here.”

Darit was seating in the Captain’s chair. She looks over towards the two agents.

“You guys stick out in those clothes. We might want to get a change of clothes and shoes for you. You’re going to be slipping and sliding all
over the boat.”

“Don’t worry kid. I grew up on a boat. My father was a tug boat captain so I can handle, myself. As for my partner, I don’t think he’s been on a
boat except a speed boat.”

Lucas just glares at his partner.

“Well you guys better make yourself at home, because it’s going to be a while before we get to Morehead City.”

“Why are you going there?”

“Easier to hide among all the boats and people there.”

Darit had learned that from talking with some of the people at her other stops.

“Well kid, you’re the Captain.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Darit programs the location into her Gps unit and follows the path it sets up.

up
280 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Close Call.

I hope they can stay safe.

Well, this little "sea cruise

Well, this little "sea cruise" will give the two FBI Agents lots more time to be able to speak with Darit and get much more information about the case they are working, plus about Darit herself. Smart move on her part to pack up and "ship out so to speak".