Becoming Annabelle Lee Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Annabelle was sore when she got up Saturday morning. Yesterday they had gotten in some feed and her and another employee had unloaded the truck that brought their supplies in. She had also gotten the adhesive remover in as well. Last night she had taken off the breast prosthesis and cleaned her skin and the back of the prosthesis as well. She had brought another set she could wear inside her bra’s.
Dawn had taken her shopping to get some normal clothes to wear. She did buy a few sexy ones that showed her figure. She had also seen a doctor about the estrogen levels in her body and the testosterone blockers she had been taking from the black market. The doctor she had was a middle age woman and was Native American as well. Annabelle felt more comfortable with a woman doctor, then she did with a male doctor. The doctor stabilized her and put her on the proper dosage for her blockers and for estrogen replacement.

Annabelle heads to the bathroom to do her morning routine and afterwards into the kitchen to grab some coffee.

“Morning Dawn.” Annabelle waves to her as she fixes her coffee.

The two of them have gotten into a routine and it seemed to fit each other’s style. Also, she had found out by asking settle questions that
Dawn was a lesbian. She had just recently come out when she left the city to come back here. Annabelle wouldn’t mind sleeping with her, but until she got her growth taken care of, she wasn’t going to do it.

Dawn was outside sitting on a bench her grandfather built. Drinking her coffee and watching the horses as they walked back and forth out in the field grazing on grass and hay. She loved early morning sunrise and had gotten up early to view todays.

Annabelle walks over and sits down next to her. She leans over and places a kiss on Dawn’s cheek.

“Good morning.”

Annabelle drinks some of her coffee as she feels Dawn return the kiss to her cheek.

“Good morning sleepy head.”

“You know something Annabelle. It’s been a whole week since the two of us met and you came to live and work with me?”

“I know. It’s been like a dream since I met you. You don’t judge me or try to act like a mother to me, but more like a big sister guiding me into the world of femininity. Then I find out your secret and our relationship goes up another notch.” Annabelle leans against Dawn’s shoulder and rest her head on Dawn’s shoulder.

“You just wanted to get into my panties.” Dawn places a kiss on Annabelle’s head.

“Dawn, you’re not wearing panties now.” A smile appears on Annabelle’s face.

“You know what I mean.”

“Yes, I do know what you mean and no I wouldn’t. If I didn’t have this abnormal growth between my legs. I would move out of the spare bedroom and sleep with you. I hate being a male, I always have and if I had the courage to do it myself. I would chop it off and feed it to your pigs.” The last few words were spoken with malice and regret.

“I thought most T-girls wanted a normal life. Husband, children and such. Why do you feel that being a lesbian is the right choice for you?” Dawn knew they never talked about it.

Annabelle takes a breath after taking a sip of her coffee.

“I thought about it repeatedly. What I came too is, I don’t think I would be comfortable with dating a guy and making love to him. Especially, when I use to be equipped like him. Sure, I would know what turns him on and such, but it doesn’t feel right inside of me. This, is what feels right to me. Me and you like this girl and girl, not girl and guy. I would love to carry a child from you and it would be our baby. I know I’ll never be able to. The only way is to preserve my semen and when the time is right. Let you become pregnant and carry a baby from the two of us.”

Dawn just gives Annabelle a look.

“You do know. I’m older then you by at least fourteen years.”

“So, you’re just discovering what it’s like to be a lesbian. You said yourself that you just came out a year ago before you left Charlotte, N.C...
Besides, with you being older and more mature then me. You can make sure I don’t make dumb mistakes that would give myself away.”

“Now the truth comes out from you. You, want me to be your teacher.”

Dawn shakes her head at Annabelle.

“No, I want a mentor that I can trust and make sure I am a proper woman. Not, some boy in a dress, but an actual girl that knows what she is doing.” Annabelle really did mean what she was saying.

“I think your trying too much to be the character form the movie. Wasn’t Annabelle in the movie a lesbian?”

“Um, you didn’t find out till the end of the movie she had run off with a lesbian hooker. No, the only thing I want is to be like the actress from the movie. I want my body and looks to be just like her.” Annabelle knew she already had some of her looks, but she wanted the rest of her body to be just like the actress.

“What’s wrong with being yourself?” Dawn caresses Annabelle’s cheek.

“Nothing, but I already have similar looks to the actress and I use padding to give me the figure she has. I want to be able to not need to use padding and have her figure for real. Besides, I’ve seen how you stare at my butt and breast.” Annabelle smiles at Dawn.

“I do not.” Dawn couldn’t believe she had been caught.

Annabelle sets her coffee down on the small table next to the swing and lay down while resting her head on Dawn’s lap and stare up at her.

Dawn leans down and kiss her on the lips. The two just stay like that for a while.

up
403 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

sweet and tender

A nice story but could be a little bit longer even if we had to wait longer for the next episode.

Will

Ah ha, outed!

Do i detect a little tongue in cheek, not playing tonsil tennis, that is.
\
Karen

More than friends

Jamie Lee's picture

So Annabelle wants a mentor to help her be a girl correctly. But it appears she wants more, as their kiss demonstrates.

Others have feelings too.