WildFire Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Jerry couldn’t believe what he had just been informed about. The two stash houses were all the women and children they had let the Russian mob used was raided. The first one had been found by that nosey entertainer Wild Fire and her band. The second one had been raided by a special security force that worked for Black Dog Security. The Security firm itself was owned by another company that was classified. His government contacts couldn’t get him the information.

Jerry didn’t want to tell Mister Ludlum that the girl he had hired Roy and Roger to kidnap was no longer available. Wild Fire had made sure of that. She was protected by the lead singer Siren. Siren’s place had an eight-foot fence that surrounded the property and an Iron Gate that trespassers were unable to enter without the code or her permission.

Jerry heads towards his boss’s office to inform him about the situation. He stops just outside Mr. Ludlum’s office door and knocked.

“Enter.” Jerry walks in and notice his boss was looking out a window over the courtyard.

“I have some bad news, Mr. Ludlum.” Jerry was standing on the other side of his desk.

“Let me guess, Sasha Wolfhart has managed to derail my plans for the girl and the stash houses we lent the Russians have been raided.”
Adam turns around to face Jerry.

“Yes sir, how did you know?” Jerry knew Mr. Ludlum had contacts all over.

“My informant at the police department called and informed me. They managed to get one of the Russians to talk.” Adam wasn’t happy and had arranged to have that Russian killed while in prison.

The problem was the prisoner had been transferred to a privately-owned prison company. He was being held there instead of the city jail. The other problem he had was Ms. Wolfhart as well. He knew sooner or later she was going to come after him. It didn’t matter because he had a get out of jail free card and there wasn’t anything she could do to him. He heard what she did to that City Council member and wonder what else she could or would do.

“Jerry, call Task and have his security team come and fortified security here.” Adam was going to have a trap in place to capture her or make it so she couldn’t do anything to him.

“Yes sir. Is there anything else you would like me to do?”

“No, that will be all today Jerry. Tell Task I’ll double his fee if he can get here today if possible.” Adam was going to make sure he was protected.

“Yes, sir and sir are you really going to face off against that woman?” Jerry was curious.

“I’m not worried about Ms. Wolfhart, Jerry. There’s nothing she can get me on or do to me beside physically assaulting me and if she does that. I can have her arrested for assault. No, this will be a game that Ms. Wolfhart can’t do anything about.”

“You could go after the people she values most.” Jerry had a list of them in his desk.

“That would draw her aunt in and I don’t want to do that. She has too many connections and could make what we do come to light and we don’t want that. No, this needs to be played as quiet as possible and kept between her and us. There’s a time and place for everything and right now the this isn’t the time. Just make that call for me.”

“Yes, sir.” Jerry leaves Adam’s office and heads back to his desk to make the phone calls.

Wildfire had gone back to her parent’s hotel room after picking up rose so she could meet her mother and father. She couldn’t believe the look on Rose’s face when she came face to face with her mother. She had seen the posters in her place with her mother and her. Jack, Dusk and her father had gone with boxes to where Rose lived. They packed up Rose’s place and took her things back to her place. She was going to turn her second bedroom into Rose’s room. Siren had set-up a room for Rose at her place as well. That way when Rose stayed over there she felt comfortable and had her own room.

Her Aunt had given her everything she could find out about Adam Ludlum, which wasn’t his real name. His real name was Richard Cosby and he was listed as being dead. Adam Ludlum was his current identity and was listed in the CIA database. The thing was, why was he operating here on American soil and what was his connections to the Russian traffickers? She was still pissed at what they found. The little girl was being spoiled by her sister and mother. Her new brother was adjusting to his new life and will learn how to deal with his HIV. Her aunt wanted to test a new treatment on her brother. Her mother wanted to wait till her new brother is adjusted to his new life.

Sasha was loading up her secret pocket and compartments on her costume so they were loaded with her tricks balls and such. She checks the mini-tanks that house her special effects flame shooters. The tanks held enough fuel for two big burst or a fifteen-minute burn like she did the City Council’s nuts. The special lining in her gloves kept her hands from getting burned.

Sasha leans back as she hears giggling sounds coming from her little girl. Her father was tickling her little girl and just having fun like he did when she was little. Her parents were enjoying spoiling her new children and their new grandchildren. Her sister was enjoying her role as the cool aunt to her girls. Her mom had informed her that there will be nights where her little girl will wakeup screaming from the rape she was force to experience. She had the same problem with her older sister who had been in the same situation as her little girl and if she needed to. She should call her sister and have her come down and help her with her daughter.

Dusk’s little boy was enjoying his new family and was getting as much attention as her own girls were getting from their grandparents. Dusk’s parents were thrilled when they learned that Dusk was becoming a mother to the boy. As for the rest of the kids and women that had been free. They were being taken to a farm house out in California that her aunt owned and they were going to be recovering out there. A medical team will be looking after them and helping them recover. Those that have family, her aunt will see if they wanted them to come back.

Sasha goes and take a shower while her children enjoy their new family.

up
210 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Think Ludlum Left Out...

jengrl's picture

the other possibility . He thinks he's untouchable and that might be true about arrest and prosecution , but he's forgotten about death. I think as angry as Sasha is, she won't have any problems putting him six feet under !

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Always amazes me how "super

Always amazes me how "super predators" and big time crooks always believe they are way above the law in all things. Adam Ludlum is going to find out the hard way, that he is not and that his spin on the "roulette wheel of life" has come up red when he bet black.