The Cat In The Cradle Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

By the time everyone got back to Kat’s place. It was midnight and the girls were tired. The place was a mess from where the kidnappers had broken into Kat’s place.

“Sis, I think we might be better off staying at a motel tonight. You’re place is going to need some serious work.” Rebecca couldn’t believe the damage that had been done to the place.

Kat was fuming from the destruction the kidnappers had done to her place. It was going to be weeks before someone could live here.

“Girls, go get in the suv and lock the doors. It’s bullet proof. Brittney, you know where my paintball gun is. Uses it if we get attack.”

“Okay, mom.”

All the adults watch as the girls climb into the suv and locked the doors. The suv was bulletproof so the girls were protected. All of them went inside and started packing clothe and toilers for the girls and themselves. By the time, it was two in the morning, everyone was getting tired.
Rebecca and Lev followed in their rental car which escaped from being damaged. They found the nearest motel that Kat and Paul had used before as a safe house and paid for two rooms. Rebecca and Lev and August in one room with Kat, Paul, Terri and Brittney in another room. August didn’t even bother to undress. She passed out right on her bed still fully dress. Terri and Brittney managed with Kat’s help to get undress and into their nightshirts and tucked into bed.

Rebecca and Lev managed to get August undressed and into an oversized t-shirt and left her panties on and tucked her into bed. Rebecca slipped into her nightshirt with a giant image of Gadget from the Rescue Rangers printed on it dress in a garter belt and sexy bra with the words come here sexy! Lev was wearing his boxer shorts to bed.

The night goes by quietly as each party slept. Terri’s chest grew a few extra inches and filled out some. Brittney and August grew a little bit more and finally rounded out as well. Rebecca was snuggled up close against Lez who had his strong arms around her small body. Paul was doing the same thing to Kat as well. He was holding her against his body as she slept.

All four adults were tired and sore from the fighting and knew there were still four people they needed to find and bring to justice before they did more harm. The problem was tracking these four people down and bring them in for justice. Kat snuggles closer to Paul and put his arm tighter against her body. Just as she was drifting into a deep sleep. She knew the perfect person to help them from these assholes.

When morning came, Rebecca and Kat were the first two up. The rooms they had gotten had a connecting door so they could go back and forth between rooms. Rebecca was brewing coffee which she knew everyone was going to want.

“Hey sis, how good are your mechanical skills?” Kat had remembered something that Morgana once mention to her.

“Good, why do you ask sis?” Rebecca pours herself a coffee.

“Could you build a wheel chair like the one from the movie Steel.” Kat knew that Morgana was paralyzed and wanted a chair like the one from Steel.

“Sure, I have all I need back at my garage. Why?” Rebecca takes a sip of her coffee.

“I know a certain hacker that would love a wheel chair just like that. If I can get her to agree to the trade for doing some work for us, could you build one for Morgana?”

“Did you say Morgana?” Rebecca nearly choked on her coffee.

“Yes, do you know her?” Kat walks over and sits next to her sister.

“Yep, I know her very well. We have cross paths several times on the internet. She’s a transgender girl whose father caused her to be restricted to a wheel chair because of an accident she was in. Her father had lost his temper and wasn’t paying attention to what he was doing and ended up causing an accident that seriously injured her and killed two others. He’s serving time right now for manslaughter.” Rebecca takes another sip of her coffee.

“I know she wants a wheel chair like the one from Steel and in exchange I could use her computer skills to find these assholes. If you don’t mind building it for her.” Kat had fixed herself a coffee.

“I think I can do that. Like I said I have everything I need back at my garage and what I don’t have I can make.” Rebecca figures it shouldn’t take her long to build it. If nothing else she could add the jet nozzles to it like sparks had added to hers.

“Sounds like a plan. Why don’t you get in touch with her after breakfast and see if she will take it?” Rebecca refills her coffee.

“So, when are you and Paul going to tie the knot?” Rebecca had seen how worried Kat got when Paul was nearly shot.

“When the big Oaf ask me to marry him. He knows I love him and on top of that I am becoming a mother to two lost girls.” Kat glances over at her two sleeping teenage daughters.

“I have it easy. I’m only an older sister to one. A guy that does some freelance work for me is dating her. He’s ten years older than she is. Just like Lev was when we started to date.” Rebecca could remember the date like it was yesterday.

“Aren’t you her guardian?”

“Yep, I made her parents sign a form giving me parental rights to her so I could get her the medical help she needs. I’m glad I did. She changed her last name to mine and always calls me sis.” Rebecca looks over towards August and smile.

“Well as long as you have no problem with her dating an older man. She should be fine. After all, she’s following in her older sister’s footsteps.” Kat drinks her coffee.

“Keep it up sis.” Rebecca just smiles at that. Now she had another sister.

“Why, I’m the cooler sister.” Kat just smiles at Rebecca.

Terri wakes-up and notice Kat and Rebecca sitting at a table in Rebecca’s room. She gets up and walks into the other room. She sits down
on Kat’s lap and lean her head back against her chest.

Kat looks down at her youngest daughter “still waking up sweetheart?”

Terri nods her head yes.

“Here drink some of my coffee.” Kat lets Terri drink some of her coffee.

Terri licks her lips after tasting Kats coffee. She was hooked on coffee now. She takes a second sip of Kat’s coffee.

“Looks like you lost your coffee sis. Your daughter is stealing it.” Rebecca had a smile on her face as she watches Terri take another sip of her mother’s coffee.

“Hey, that’s my coffee.” Kat takes her coffee back and kisses Terri’s cheek.

Terri just smiles at his new mother and stays on her lap. The boys start waking up and Rebecca makes coffee for both. She knew how Lev took his and figures Paul took his the same.

“Here you go boys.” Rebecca hands both their coffee cups.

“Thanks sweetheart.” Lev leans down and kisses Rebecca on the cheek.

“Thanks Becca.” Paul sits down near Kat.

Brittney comes stumbling into the room and sits on Paul’s lap. She still looked like she was still asleep. August comes stumbling in and sits down near her sister and steals what was left of Rebecca’s coffee.

Everyone sits around drinking there morning coffee before they get started for the day.

up
240 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rat hunting

Jamie Lee's picture

Gad, they just fixed the house after the last bunch of yahoos, and now it gets done again. Wonder whose picking up the bill this time?

Oh joy, a hacker may be getting on the trail of those four rats. Bet the girls and guys have the appropriate rat traps. Would those four make pretty young ladies?

Others have feelings too.