Never Pull on the tail of a Wolf (revised) Gina’s and Julia’s First Week of School Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Arnold was dreading another day at school. The older boys at his school picked on him when the teachers weren’t looking and terrorized him on some of the social sites he belonged too. He had a few friends and some of them try to stand up for him, but they couldn’t always be around when he switched classes or had gym class.

He had seen one of the new girls that had recently joined the school put one of his tormentors in his place the other day. She had been cute, but her younger sister was cuter. He wouldn’t mind getting to know her. As he walks to his next class, one of his tormentors trip him and goes falling forward. He automatically reaches forward to brace for the fall when he is caught by the girl he had just been thinking of.

“Are you okay?” Gina had turned around to ask one of the girls she met yesterday something and the next thing she knew a boy was falling right into her. She had braced herself and caught him in her arms.

Arnold looked up when he heard her voice “thank you for catching me.”

“No problem.” Gina helps Arnold stand up.

Gina takes a good look at him. She normally felt uncomfortable around other people, but this kid didn’t set her on edge. He reminded her of herself when she uses to be a boy.

“Hey, I was joining my new friends and my sister for lunch. Would you like to join us? I know they won’t mind and even if they did, I wouldn’t
mind.” Gina could see that this boy could use a friend.

“Sure” He smiles at her. She looked a lot cuter to him up close.

Gina smiles at him and grabs his hand and leads him to the cafeteria where the girls she met yesterday and her sister would be. She leads him over to the table they have claimed for their group.

“Hey May, watch you reading?” Gina saw May reading a novel as she sat at the table.

“Quantum Physics for Dummies” May had looked over her book to see Gina and a boy that was in her science class sitting down at their table. 

“Is that for the debate team or are you really interested in it?” Gina was getting her lunch out and setting it before her.

“Both.” May picks up a celery stick and munch on it.

Gina looks over towards Arnold and notice he didn't have his lunch.

“Don’t you eat lunch?”

“Yes, when the bullies don’t take my lunch money.” He was sad because his lunch money was taken before school today.

“You’re welcome to share mine with me or if you like I can give you some money so you can get a lunch.” Gina really felt sorry for this kid.

He looks over at the lunch line and notice one of the bullies were standing in line.

Gina notice where he was looking and looked herself.

“Come on. Let’s get you a lunch.” She grabs his hand before he could even answer her and drag him over to the lunch line.

Arnold stood behind Gina hoping Jaxon wouldn’t see him.

Jaxon was looking around seeing who he could bully tomorrow to get their lunch money from when he spots Arnold hiding behind one of the new girls in school. He saw yesterday what happened to his friend Wyatt when he got in the face of the oldest of the girls yesterday. He looks at the smaller one that had skipped by his friend Wyatt and stopped and said something to him.

Jaxon looks past the girl towards Arnold “I thought you said you gave us all your money, punk. Tomorrow you’ll be paying use double.”

“No, he won’t and if you touch him I’ll tell the Headmistress.” Gina stepped closed and looked up at him.

“What are you going to do, tell you sister?” He steps closer to Gina.

Gina punches him in his chest as hard as she could and knock the wind out of him. He bends over from her punch. As he is bending over, she brings her right knee up between his legs and knee’s him hard in his private area. Gina stands there looking down at him curled up on the floor of the cafeteria.

“Young lady, you’re going to the principle office.” A teacher goes to grab Gina’s arm.

“Don’t grab my sister.” Julia saw a teacher about to grab Gina’s arm and the next thing she sees is Gina taking the teachers hand and bending it backwards.

Julia walks over to her sister “Gina let her go. She’s not going to hurt you.”

Gina looks at the teacher and lets her go.

The Headmistress had walked in during the commotion and saw everything.

“Why don’t all of us go to my office.” The Headmistress needed to get to the bottom of this mess.

“Don’t worry about your stuff Gina. I’ll take care of it.” September had seen what happened.

Julia, Arnold, Jaxon and Gina all head towards the Headmistress’s office. Once they were seated inside the secretary had called Jack.

Jack comes in and ask what the problem was.

“Mr. Bounty, your daughter attacked one of my teachers.

“No, she didn’t daddy. The teacher went to grab Gina just as I was trying to warn her not too.” Julia was going to make sure her father knew the truth.

Jack looks at everyone “why don’t you start at the beginning so we can solve this mess.”

Jack knew his girls never attack any one unless it was in self-defense.

Jack listens while Gina tells her side. Then he listens as the teacher involve tells her side and finally what Julia tells him. He had glanced at Arnold when Gina told her side.

“Okay, let me get this straight. Gina was protecting herself and the young man here from this bully? Then your teacher went to grab Gina by her arm to drag her off to here, instead of investigating what happened? Am I getting this straight?” Jack looks towards the Headmistress as he asks this question.

“Yes, but Mr. Bounty we can’t allowed kids to take matters into their own hands? Also, she attacked a teacher.” The Headmistress couldn’t let the students or parents dictate how things were done at this school.

“The way I see it and the way a judge will see it is this. First, you have a bullying problem in your school and nothing is being done about it. Second, your teacher went to lay their hands on my daughter. She was acting in self-defense because your teacher had no right to grab my daughter. If she had still been hitting on the boy after he dropped, then yes. You had all the right to react the way you did. However, she was just standing there doing nothing. Third, both my girls have undergone advanced hand-to-hand combat training by me and their uncles. So, the way I see it is this. You’re going to suspend this boy who has been taking this other boy money since he admitted it in front of my daughter. You’re going to advise your instructors to not grab my daughters or any other student like this one tried unless they are still pounding on their attacker. Fourth, if you don’t do these things, I will personally have you dismiss from this school and have someone who is responsible enough to replace you.” Jack had let that last threat hang in the air. He personally knew every board member of this school. He also knew people at
City Hall that could shut this school down.

The Headmistress had investigated Mr. Bounty’s background and knew he had the pull to do it. It was part of the admittance process to make sure the parents could afford the school and the people recommending them to the school.

The Headmistress relented to Mr. Bounty’s demands.

Ms. Bounty go see Mrs. Swam and get a pass for you, your sister and your friend and go to your next class.

“Mr. Bounty, I do apologies for dragging you up here. You’re right that me and my staff didn’t handle this matter the right way. I will personally see to it that Mr. Jaxon’s parents are aware of what he has been doing.” The Headmistress hated telling Mr. Bounty he was right.

“No problem Mrs. Waters. I know it’s not easy running a school and that you have a hard job to do.”

Jack looks at his girls and their friend “off to class for you guys.”

“Mrs. Waters, it’s been nice meeting you.” He follows the kids out of the office.

“Gina, wait a second.”

Jack pulls his daughter to the side “you did right and I’m not mad at you.”

He hugs her.

Jack leans in “here take this money and get you and your friend something to snack on. Ask him if he wants to ride home with you after school.” Jack places a couple of ones into Gina’s hand.

“Thank you, daddy.” Gina kisses his cheek and run off to walk with her sister and friends.

up
247 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It is going to be a hard year

It is going to be a hard year for all the school bullies until they get the message, that there are two new "sheriffs" in town and their names are Gina and Julia. Their deputies are Wolves.

Deputies

Wait till the wolves come to school for a visit.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

A blind man can see

Jamie Lee's picture

That AH who tripped Arnold didn't realize the favor he did for Arnold. Arnold had an eye for Gina but was the shy type so would not have ever approached her.

And Gina learned she didn't fear Arnold when she kept him from falling. But when their eyes met, things sort of sparkled.

Jaxon never learned a very valuable lesson, dangerous things can come in small packages. And that he should never assume that his size will cause everyone to fear him.

Twice now the big guys have been taken by two small GIRLS! That must have caused quite a hit on their egos, and caused the steam to start building.

These two, of several bullies, are going to be so angry because of what happened that they all will get together and try to teach those "upstarts" a lesson. Unfortunately the lesson taught will be not to mess with Julia or Gina.

Jack was right, unless an emergency, no teacher has the right to lay hands on any student. And word should have been passed around to all staff of the school, NOT to try or grab Gina.

Mrs. Waters just learned first hand that Jack is not a parent she is going to intimidate. But he is a parent who can cause actions to occur should the need arise.

Others have feelings too.