Never Pull on the tail of a Wolf (revised) Gina’s and Julia’s First Week of School

Printer-friendly version

“Girls, how would you like to start going to school and meeting other kids around your age?”
Jack stands in his office looking at his girls.

“Daddy, are you sure? I mean it would be great, but what if someone tries to take us again?” Julia was nervous.

Jack walks over and motions for both girls to sit with him on the sofa in his office.

“You have nothing to fear sweeties, there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you girls. Plus, between my training, Debbie’s training and Roberts training you girls can defend yourself against most people. You have your necklaces sweetie. All you have to do is press your wolf head and
I’ll come running.”

Julia looks at her sister and could see she was scared, but she knew their father was right.

“What type of school is it Daddy?” Gina was curious.

“Well, it’s a co-ed school and has grades 1-12. Its private and it has very high standards that I know you and Julia can attain. You’ll either be dropped off by me, Debbie or Selina. Uncle Robert and Uncle Alex may come by and pick you guys up as well. The school won’t release you to anyone we haven’t given permission to. Also, you know the code word if I send someone to get you. So, will you give it a try?”

Gina and Julia looks at each other. Then they look back at their father.

“Yes sir, we’ll give it a try.”

“That’s my girls.” Jack hugs them both.

“Now, why don’t you go up to your room and try your uniform on and checkout what is laying on your bed.”

Both girls hop up off the sofa and runs out of the office and towards their bedroom. As soon as they enter, they see several school uniforms, gym uniforms and brand new computer bags with their laptops inside on their bed. There were new shoes and new purses for each girl.

Jack could hear the squeal coming up the stairs as he approaches both girls room.

“I guess they found their going to school presents.”

Jack stood outside looking at both girls room.

“Alright, try your uniforms on and let’s see how they look.”

Jack watches as the girls close their bedroom doors. He waits as they change into their uniforms and when they are done they open their
door and come out to show him.

Selina comes walking upstairs and notice the girls in their uniform.

“I think they are ready to go to work at one of my offices. They look very professional.” Jack was proud of his girls.

“I agree with you, Jack.” Selina looks at the girl and take each one into their room and show them how they can touch their make-up up.
Afterwards Selina gets the girls ready for bed.

“Remember girls I’m taking you to school tomorrow morning.” Jack comes in and tucks Julia in first and places a kiss on her cheek.

“Night sweetie.” Sphinx hops up on the bed and curls up next to Julia.

Jack walks into Gina’s bedroom and tucks her in. He kisses her cheek.

“Night sweetie.” Cadmus jumps up and lays next to her.

“Night daddy.” Gina wraps her arms around Cadmus and bury her face against his fur.

Jack heads back downstairs to his office to check and make sure the security system was on around the property. While he was gone, he had his security company come out and add additional security systems to the property and check others.

When morning comes around the girls were already up and ready to go. Jack made sure they had their lunches that Selina had made for them and money as well before loading them up in the Hummer. Cadmus and Sphinx stayed behind with Chaos.

Jack parks the hummer and walk the girls inside to the main office to meet the Headmistress of the school. The girls are shown to their first classes by a student helper.

“Hi, I’m September, I’m so happy to meet you two. Are you sisters?”

“Yes, I’m Julia Anne Bounty, This my younger sister Gina Elizabeth Bounty. How long have you been a student helper, September?”

“Since school started this year. I was chosen over my friend May. She decided that it put too much pressure on her because she’s a member of the chess club and on the debate team.” September could see that Gina was nervous and stayed close to her sister.

“Hey Gina, what is that hanging around your neck?” September saw the necklace she had on.

“It’s a necklace of my wolf Cadmus.”

September’s eyes got big “you have a wolf as a pet?”

A smile forms on Gina’s face “so does my sister.”

September looks at Julia and notice her necklace “you have a wolf for a pet too?”

Julia nods her head yes and smiles at September “his name is Sphinx. Our father has their sire, but you don’t want to mess with him. He’s strictly our father’s wolf and bigger than ours.”

“Do you have pictures of them?”

Both girls nod their heads yes to her question.

“Cool, can you show me and my friends during lunch? I like wolves.” September couldn’t believe it. Here were two girls with pet wolves.

“Sure, we can meet during lunch.”

September shows both girls their first room. The next few hours go fast for the girls. They love the classes they had been assigned to and the teachers as well. By lunch time the girls meet up with September and her friends. There was September, Christmas, Lisa, Chad, Stevens, Carol, Cynthia and May.

“Guys I want you to meet the new girls. This is Julia and her sister Gina. You won’t believe what they have as pets.”

“Let me guess, cats?” Stevens figure most people had cats for pets.

“Nope.” September was smiling.

“Monkeys?” Chad liked monkeys and wanted one as a pet.

“Nope!”

Cynthia looks at both girls and notice their necklaces. Neither one was alike.

“Wolves?”

“How you guess?” September was sure her friends wouldn’t have gotten it.

“Their necklaces. They aren’t identical, but they are the same.”

All of Septembers friends stare at their necklaces.

“They’re not the same. One looks different than the other one.” Carol looks up at Julia.

“What are their names?”

“Mine is Sphinx and my sisters is Cadmus. Our father’s is Chaos, but you don’t want to meet him. He’s as big as a miniature horse.”

“No way. He can’t be that big.” Chad didn’t think he wasn’t very big. He had seen real wolves and they weren’t very big.

“Show them the pictures.” September wanted to see the wolves.

Gina pulls her cell phone out and bring ups the pictures of the wolves. She hands it to September.

All the kids gather around September as she looks at the wolves. There were pictures of Gina standing by Cadmus, then pictures of Julia with Sphinx and finally a picture of their father playing with Chaos. The last picture was the three of them standing together with Chaos in the middle and Sphinx and Cadmus on either side of him.

“Dam, they are some big wolves.” Chad couldn’t believe how big they were.

“Where did you get them?” September wanted one as a pet.

“Our father. He raised them since they were puppies. They are more like guard dogs, so you can’t just go up and pet them without either of us or a member of the family with you. They will eat your hand and kill you.”

“Have they ever kill anyone?” Chad was curious.

Both girls nod their head yes. They knew Cadmus and Sphinx had killed some intruders.

“Why? Don’t you feed them?”

Julia looks at Chad “because they were protecting their property. Some intruders came onto the property and all three wolves went after them. Daddy said that the intruders trespass on their territory.”

When the lunch bell rings. Julia and Gina has gym class next. They head into the girl’s locker room to change into their gym clothes. Gina goes to where her teacher was gathering her class.

Julia had a male gym teacher and several big guys in her class. She introduces herself to her teacher and her class like her sister Gina was doing at her class. Later, the teacher split the class up into teams and have them play volleyball. Julia is assigned to one group that was against some of the big buys in their class. They try spiking and trying to hurt some of the smaller kids on her team. So, she returns the favor by spiking the ball at the guys trying to hurt her team mates. She doesn’t let up on them. One guy gets in her face and pushes on her. She takes his arm, twist it with her hands and pull behind his back and lifts his arm up till it hurts.

“Don’t you ever get in my face again or try to hurt my team mates.” Julia lifts his arm up one more time before letting the guy go.

The guy cradles his arm. He had never met anyone that could do what she just did.

Gina walks by him “You’re lucky my sister didn’t break your arm or legs.”

Gina had a smile on her face as she skipped into the girls dressing room and over towards her sister where her locker was.

“Are you going to tell daddy?” Gina was changing out of her gym clothes.

“No, dad said if someone pushes on us or threaten us, we can use whatever force is necessary to put an end to it. He said to never start a fight, but we can finish it.” Julia cleans up and changes back into her school uniform. The two of them head to their next class together.

up
256 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Prolifically good LadyDragon623

Do you never sleep? I can't believe all the good stories you're posting. Not that I mind, not one bit.

When you put down the villains, they stay down too.

Wendy K

Sleep

Yes I sleep. Most of the time I'm working on my stories in my sleep. I have several new ones in the works right now I may post soon.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Entertaining

I have enjoyed this story from the beginning and I'm looking forward to where it's going.
It will be entertaining for the readers and educatonal for the school bullies. I know which side I'm on.

And so it begins...

Jamie Lee's picture

Don't believe what they say, here, look at these pictures.

Want to be a knuckle dragger and hurt others? Here, let me take the arm you tried pushing me with and help you acquire an understanding.

Those bigger guys are going to come gunning for Julia for what she did. But maybe what Gina told that one kid will help change their minds.

Naw...they wouldn't have gotten the subtle message. It'll take them getting their butts kicked by one of the girls before they get the message.

Others have feelings too.