Friends Four Life / Gill, A Girlfriend Part Six

Printer-friendly version
Chapter Six of Seven - Completed

The attempt to teach Tony a lesson went wrong, wrong, wrong. Jill finds herself at his mercy; and it appears Tony has none. Warning: note explicit sex, although the sex is not gratuitous, it is graphic.

Friends Four Life
Gill: A Girl Friend
By Angela Rasch

Chapter Six
Tony’s on Top

Tony was holding something under my nose that made me instantly alert.

“Jill, you’re just full of surprises.”

He was sitting next to me, on the bed, sounding high-spirited.

Boy, is he going to be surprised when he finds out what a huge hole he’s in.

As my head cleared, I found myself lying face down -- spread eagle. My hands and feet were tied to the bedposts with yellow National Corporation ties. My mouth was stuffed with what tasted and felt like my panties. They were tied in place with my stockings.

I was dressed in a red, satin nightgown that was pushed up to my waist. A brief struggle against the ties that bound me confirmed that it was no use. I tried to scream through the silk, realizing that Debbie wouldn’t be able to hear my muffled voice.

I hope Sarah and Debbie don’t expect me to be able to yell for them, with a gag in my mouth.

There was something greasy, in my rectum. By looking in the mirror, over the dresser, I could see that Tony had a finger up my butt! On the nightstand, there was an open jar of petroleum jelly, which explained what he was using for lubricant.

“Jill, Jill, Jill. You should have told me that you’re still a virgin. I’ve had my share of boys and your ass is tight. This is going to be a treat for both of us.”

A virgin? My ass is tight? No! He. . .Tony is going to rape me!

He looked pleased with himself as he went on talking, detached from the horror of what he was about to do. “I suppose, in your case, that makes you a trans-vestal virgin.”

I shuddered in reaction to the casual tone of his voice and his dismal attempt at humor.

“Jill, I thought your friends and you were much smarter. I’ve got to give you credit though. You went to great lengths to frame me. You really did a job on yourself.”

How does he know what we were trying to do to him?

“I was really fooled. With everything I knew, I should have known it was you -- much sooner. I suppose it had something to do with my being over-sexed. Jill, do you know that moment right after you get your rocks off -- that lucid instant when all your good sense rushes back into your head? Of course, you do. It’s called post-coitus depression. Back before you decided to become a cunt, I’m sure you had that experience -- many times.”

The word “cunt” was like a fist to my jaw. My mind went back to a conversation when I had used that word on my friends. What had been wrong with me?

“You know the feeling. You’ve just screwed somebody you normally wouldn’t give the time a day, and then you can’t wait to get away from her.”

I remember the feeling. Before I had gotten married, I did some things I’ll never do again. Gratuitous sex is so ugly.

“Now don’t go getting all upset. I don’t feel that way about you -- at all.” He rammed an additional finger into me -- as if to demonstrate his profound adoration. “I’m looking forward to screwing you on a regular basis: you, your wife, and those friends of yours.”

“MMMPHhhhh.” I growled into my panties, sounding as pathetic as the situation I was in. At least, I know he’ll get his, because we have him dead-to-rights.

Tony smiled as he continued to finger my ass. He was giving me the prostate exam of all times.

“You had me completely fooled. I don’t know if it was the sex thing or what, I had no idea little Jilly was really little Jimmy. You’re gorgeous. I wonder if subconsciously I was “a Freud” to know you were a ram in ewe’s clothing. Hahhaha. When you got my rocks off. . .. You’re going to have to do that again Jill. You really know how to suck cock. . . .when you were getting a mouthful of my semen, I noticed the scar on your left hand. Remember when I cut you with the tip of my racquet while playing racquetball? You got six stitches. I’ve always said that I have my brand on you. When I saw your hand, I knew exactly who it was swallowing my jism.”

He had left a slimy taste in my mouth. I was nauseous. My mind tumbled across the prairies of my circumstances and his. I sought the solid ground of knowing he was the one who was in trouble, despite our current positions.

“Luckily, I had my trusty chloroform in the drawer of the nightstand. A flip of the cap, a drop or two into a rag, and here you are. Tonight’s your lucky night.”

Good for-freaking-you! Despite what I’m going through, I’m joyfully anticipating how great it’ll be to see his face when he finds out all we have on him.

“You’ve always wanted one of those ST ties, and now you’ve earned yours. ST stands for Sex Toy. The other owners and I have a hobby of collecting Sex Toys. They’re going to love you. We share our toys. Austin is partial to boys and he’ll treat you right. You’re one of the special people we give both a tie and a scarf.”

Tony was caressing my chest with his other hand. My fake breasts had fallen off. I had known the adhesive was wearing out. It only lasted a few days. I hadn’t taken the time that afternoon to fix them. My bra kept them in place -- and they weren’t supposed to have come into play, as I gave him a handjob. My plan had been to restrict him to cop a feel through my sweater and bra.

“Your boobs fell off. I hope that doesn’t mean you have leprosy. Hee hee. If you treat Austin right, I’m sure he’ll spring for a proper set of tits for you. You know Roger Bemis in accounting? Austin gave him a boob job. Roger has to bind them down at work. He has a full C-cup.”

Roger Bemis is a C-cup, what planet am I on?

Tony was nibbling at the back of my neck.

I jerked my head from side to side -- making it a moving target.

“You really smell great.”

He’s seemingly undeterred by my struggles.

“I could get off just smelling your skin.”

Why? Oh, why had I used Heavenly? It was one of the Dream Angel trio from Victoria’s Secret. It was advertised as a blissfully romantic blend of soft florals. I hadn’t worn Heavenly since the day I had been taken captive. In preparation, for the night, with Tony, I had wanted to use something on my hands to make them exceptionally soft.

I had naively thought Tony would be content with a handjob. Heavenly Velvet Luxe Lotion always left my arms and legs soft, so I had decided to use it on my hands. I also spread a little over my body. I had forgotten what an impact it had on me, and obviously, it wasn’t hurting Tony’s libido, either. My scent was waving a red flag in front of a depraved bull.

Tony was still naked. His hard-on was ringed by red lipstick.

My lipstick! What had I done? How could I have had such passionate thoughts about pleasuring him? How could I have taken his penis into my mouth like that?

Despite everything, when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I looked like the woman I had longed to be as a child. What would Julie Andrews do in my position?
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

From the attention Tony was giving my rectum it seemed I had become one of his Favourite Things.

Oh my! How will I look on camera? What will eventually become of the tape? I thought. I don’t want a jury to see me like I was, or doing what I had. All I can do is hope Debbie will burst in prematurely, to stop Tony from doing what he obviously has in mind.

“Austin has his Roger. He calls him Rosie. He looks a little like Rosie O’Donnell in his dresses, but Austin likes him. Jerry has Karen. Karen is Paul Shane. Paul is an IT expert in our Buffalo office. I call him RuPaul because he’s black and – well -- you understand. Karl has had his Bess for years. Bess is getting older now. You know Bess. He’s been to your office.”

I frowned, in an effort, to recall all of the older men, from the corporate office. I couldn’t think of anyone who might be Bess. I was having a hard time focusing on anything, other than the alien ambiance of Tony’s invasive fingers.

“Bess has audited your division’s books.”

Ralph Denoche? He’s almost seventy. His green corporate tie does have the ST logo. Green is Karl’s division’s color. I had noticed the ST on Ralph’s tie and wondered how someone as unimaginative as him could win a distinguished award.

“Now I have my own boy toy. You’re the best of the bunch, by far.”

Tony’s animated.

I would say he’s full of himself, but at the moment I’m fuller -- of him.

“I’m never going to be able to keep you to myself. That’s okay. We always share our things.”

Tony knew where the prostate was and was sending shocks through my body. I had never known about an e-spot there. “Unnhhhh!”

“You will be my fifteenth Tie. That’s what we call you people - - Ties. I’m now in the lead. Karl has nine Ties. Jerry has eleven. With you, Jackie, Debbie, and Sarah I’ll have eighteen, which will put me even with Austin for first place. I have a rule about not fucking attorneys, or I’d add Rebecca to my harem.”

He had left out Anne!

He seems to know a lot about our plans. She must have turned us in. No wonder Anne isn’t with us. He must have had something over her. She’s too nice a person to sell us out, without an extremely good reason.

No! I’m wrong. Anne wouldn’t betray us. There has to be another explanation.

“When I got into my room this afternoon, I did my normal check for microphones and cameras. When you’re playing the kind of game we play, you become attuned to those things. You’re really a rank amateur at this. Putting the microphone in the lampshade is so passé. The same goes for that camera you had in the overhead light fixture. It was easy to disable both of them.”

No camera? No mike? We’re in deep trouble. We have nothing on him. He can claim that our sex scene had been between two consenting adults. No jury will believe a transvestite’s “virtue” had been compromised.

Imagining the jury’s response to my cross-dressing made my butt pucker --- or maybe it was the undulation of Tony’s two fingers.

“You must have thought I was a real idiot playing into your trap. I guess I was a bit of a Bozo for not recognizing you right away. Had I recognized you, I still would have gone along to get that blowjob. Hey - - you and your little pals did ‘blow your job,’ especially you, Jilly. Hehahhahhe. I can guarantee you -- had I had any doubt about the existence of a camera or mike you wouldn’t have heard such incriminating comments coming from my lips. I thought ‘Jill’ was setting me up for Jim. I never suspected you were — you are Jim - Jill. It was fun imagining you congratulating yourself. I knew if I kept talking, you would keep putting out. And you did put out.”

I heard a soft moan and glanced around. That was me. I was beginning to realize how bad a fix I was in. And -- all the poking was making me hot. The eight weeks without sex had created a reservoir of desire, in my body.

Tony had finished fiddling with my ass and was using a washrag to cleanse his hands.

He rubbed my feet with an odorless lotion. Despite everything, the massage felt wonderful.

I don’t have a lot of muscle tone left, after all the dieting. What muscles I do have are being pushed, shoved, and kneaded.

Somewhere along the line, Tony had to have been a masseur. He was moving up to my calves.

I was bound tight and unwilling, yet he was spending a great deal of time in foreplay.

He’s psychotic.

“That’s right. Let all the tension leave your body. We’ve got all night. You’ve got great legs, Jill. They’re silky smooth.”

Psychotic or not, he’s pushing the right buttons. I’m behaving like a tramp. I shouldn’t be taking pleasure, in any of what he’s doing. But oooohhh. If he flips me over, and massages my pole, I’ll go off like a Roman candle.

Fortunately, I had a full-body wax. He won’t be put off by stubble.

Damn it, Jill, control yourself. He’s an ass.

“You probably are wondering how I caught on to your plan -- well I guess it really wasn’t all planned by you, was it, Jill? You had considerable help.”

His hands were working on my upper thighs and my body was quivering.

Perhaps he won’t try to stick himself in me. Maybe he’ll just jerk me off. That won’t be so bad.

“Not talking, huh.”

He wants to tell me everything, to carefully explain to me what a fool I am compared to him.

I’m in no position to stop him -- or to argue with his assumptions.

“It was your credit cards. When Debbie, Anne, Jackie, and Sarah decided to make you into a full-time woman, they took your credit cards to pay for the expense. Two of the cards with your name on them, were really corporate cards. You’ve been running up some big numbers. That outfit for tonight probably cost over two grand. When the extraordinary bills started coming in, the credit card company called our audit department for authorization. Bess told Karl -- and then Karl told me.”

Damn! I didn’t think to tell Sarah, Anne, or Debbie which credit cards were my personal cards, and which belonged to National Corporation.

“We had Bess fly to Omaha to track things down. Without telling the girls his real reason for being here, he conducted a comprehensive fraud audit. He found a substantial number of phone calls placed to a lawyer by the name of Rebecca Turner, with no corresponding invoices for service rendered. Together, he and I made several calls of our own. I forged the necessary documents to put it all together. Getting a copy of the complaint and the release you signed from Rebecca Turner’s firm was the real key. I got that by having my secretary pretend, on the phone, to be Debbie. She asked them to send another copy to Debbie’s house. We simply stole Debbie’s mail. My secretary, Rose, was my first ‘Tie.’”

He sounds like a teenager bragging about his sexual conquests. How can a man who had built such a large business -- be so immature? How could I have been so brainless?

“At first, we thought you were the victim of extortion. As we dug deeper, we realized you had to be at least partially voluntarily going along with what was being done to you. I knew you were running around in women’s clothing, and yet I didn’t recognize you, until after you sucked my dick.”

Thanks for reminding me. . .again.

“I thought I would have to pump Anne for more information. Now I’ll just be content to pump all of you. If you get my drift.”

Oh my. It sounds like Anne did compromise us, after all. Anne apparently hadn’t told him much, yet he seemed to know everything. Why wasn’t she going to be number nineteen? Unless. . ..

“You look so nice spread out like this. You remind me of the way I took Anne after your big French party.”

TONY RAPED ANNE! And I thought she was upset over something he had SAID! I had made the typical male assumption that Tony had been running a casting couch, with willing participants. I had made Anne a target for the dizzy bastard, with those stupid maid costumes. It’s no wonder they all were so mad back when they first started to help me. Poor Anne! That must be why she didn’t show tonight. She can’t look him in the face.

How could I have made another girl do something that ultimately caused her so much pain?

“I never would have thought of Anne as a sex toy, if you hadn’t packaged her so exquisitely. Her tits hanging out of that maid’s uniform drove me wild. She had always been such a goody-two-shoes. I got Anne up here after the party. She was such an innocent. So trusting. She believed every word of a story I told her about having to leave first thing in the morning. She was up here to get some papers for you. I used a date helper. That’s what we call the drugs we put into our Ties’ drinks. But I’m sure you know all about that from what Anne’s told you. Anne was number fourteen for me. It would have been better for everyone, if she had kept her mouth shut. Now instead of revenge, you’ll get a permanent position in my ST Hall of Shame.”

I want one shot at his mouth, with a baseball bat.

“You people really spent a lot of money. That’s major fraud, Jill. After Bess and I get the final tally, we’re going to have Jackie, Debbie, Sarah, Anne and you down to the home office to formally award your ties and scarves. You’ll love the initiation ceremonies. Any problems from any of you, and you’ll all be going to jail, for a long time. With your new looks, you would have a husband, in jail, in seconds. You might even start a riot. Jill, the face that launched the come of a thousand cons. If you go to the police, you’ll not only end up in jail - you’ll also ruin the careers of at least one attorney and one doctor who were part of this conspiracy.”

He’s right about that. I’m certain he also realizes that his sex empire exists, on the edge of sword -- that can cut deeply both ways. The staggering risk is probably part of the excitement for those demented perverts.

“Don’t worry. I’ll get my pound of flesh from all the conspirators. But -- you know I’m good to my people. I’m really nice to my Ties. Hey, I’ll have to buy you one of those French outfits. I would love to see your sweet ass bouncing beneath that tiny skirt. Would you like that, Jilly? I bought that nightie you’re wearing, for Anne to use, tonight. You look really sexy in it. It’s like it was made for you. You’ll have to thank Anne, for standing me up. I’ll have to remind her about the tapes that I made last time. They’ve been edited especially for her mom and dad. I think they would find them very enlightening. If Anne stands me up again, we might have to find out.”

Anne, sweet Anne. I looked in the mirror at the gown he had purchased, for her. It looked a lot like the limited-edition anniversary gown from Frederick’s. The one Anne and I had laughed at, during a much better time.

“When we’re done tonight, you will have to think of a way to earn some clothing to wear home. I used a knife to cut off what you were wearing. Too bad about your pretty underwear. You really looked good. Perhaps another of your special blowjobs will convince me to go out and get you something. How about that, Jill? Think about how much fun it will be to get down on your knees and ask my penis for a dress. Not to kiss and tell -- but Anne was very fetching when she begged me.”

He’s sick, but I’m even sicker. The more his hands run across my body, the stiffer my prick has gotten.

“Anne and you are about the same size now. Did she dress you in some of her panties and make you her little she/he?”

Anne had loaned me her clothes, but it hadn’t been sick and perverse like he’s making it sound. Nothing we’ve done has been filthy or disgusting, like him.

“The other partners and I have lots of ways of recruiting new Ties. When people get a little older and lose a step, they become vulnerable. We just have to keep raising the office production and profit goals. Our private eye uses excellent audio and video equipment. A few nights outside of a person’s home, and we know what their peccadillo is, if they have one. Some have more than minor sins. Once you know what they don’t want anyone to know, you can get them to do almost anything.”

Wow. They’re inhuman. And, they own us.

“We started years ago using things we found through surveillance to motivate people. We stumbled across a few employees with interesting sexual hobbies. They became high achievers at work -- and then at play. As money became less important, we concentrated our efforts on finding the best sex toys. It’s all very competitive. For a while tonight, I thought I was going to be able to force both you and your cousin Jim to be Ties. I was going to use a video camera to blackmail you. Once I found the camera and mike you were planning to use on me, I knew there was no need for videotape. I’m disappointed, in that a total of nineteen would have given me sole possession of first place. However, a find like you -- is worth a little disappointment.”

You can smell the fear coming out of my pores. I had caused all this crap with my stupid vanity. The Taste of France had led all of us into a dark, dark cavern. Debbie, Anne, Sarah, and Jackie are swept up in the tidal wave of my ruin.

“One other thing, Jill. My Ties give me half of their take-home pay. That’s the dues for being part of the Tie fraternity. I screw you and then you’re screwed by me, again, when I take your money. Speaking of screwed -- you’re about as ready as I could ever make you. And – I’m recovered and randy-ready.”

I deserve whatever Tony is going to do to me. That and much, much more. Yet, there’s no way he can ram his Johnson, into me. Two of his fingers are about two-thirds the size of his prick. My ass had been jam-packed with his two fingers. No matter what he thought he was going to do, it isn’t going to work. He’ll have to do something else for sexual satisfaction. If he makes a decision to stick his prick in my mouth again, I’m going to give him a Bobbitt.

“Just relax, Jill, this is your night to be a real woman. I’m going to take you places you’ve never been to before.”

Any question as to his intent ended as he coated his penis with Vaseline. After stroking himself, he wiped his hands clean with another washrag he had, on the nightstand.

He’s prepared. He probably has a Boy Scout badge in butt-fucking.

He climbed on top of me and then poked with his engorged penis.

For a moment or two, I was certain my anal ring would withstand his advances.

That part of my body is designed to expel things, not to accept them. He’ll never be able to get inside of me. Incredibly, I’m getting even harder. What is it with my penis? That thing has a mind of its own.

EIYI. . .. I. . .. Yeeeeee. . .. He’s popped through. He’s pushed into me up to his belly. I haven’t felt anything tear, but. . .. Ooowwwww. . .. I have to get him out! I’m going to burst! Has he gone crazy? He’s going to rip me wide open!

I bucked and kicked as hard as I could. I squeezed my rectum muscles, hoping to pinch his penis, so that he would have to pull out.

He pounded furiously.

I’ve become the female receptacle for his male plug.

I tried to find a position that would allow me to slide out from under him. I moved up, down, to the right, and to the left.

He was evidently quite experienced at bondage.

I had almost no mobility because of the way I was tied to the bedposts, but I was using every bit of the slack I had.

We had been at it for quite some time. Both of us were covered in sweat from our exertions. Our bodies were sliding easily over one another. Tony reached inside my nightgown to fondle my nipples.

I could feel them straining in his grasp. They grew in response to him rolling them between his forefinger and thumb.

Holy shit. I’m enjoying being screwed by Tony!

Wave after wave of bliss ran through me -- triggering multiple feminine mini orgasms. All my movement to escape had been pleasing Tony - and - me. Even though not a drop of jism had flowed from my cock, I had achieved sexual fulfillment, at least five times.

He had mucked around all the right spots.

My body hummed tunes I never knew existed.

His hot breath blew at the hair, on the back, of my neck.

I turned my head enough for him to grab my earlobe, in his teeth.

He didn’t bite hard, but I was fearful he would, if I moved my head again. At the very least he probably would tear out my earring. Like everything else, his bite and my subsequent fear were erotic.

“Oh, Jilly, Oh, Yes. . .yes. . .. Jilly, Jilly Jilly, unnnh. Oh my. . ..”

Fuck me, Tony. Fuck me. Fill me up and make me whole. Screw my eyes out. Fuck me until I drop. Give it to me. “Uhhhhhhh, anunhhhhhhhh.” That was the closest I could come to screaming. Had I been able, I would have awakened all of Omaha, with my sexual passion.

Tony was a wildman. He found a new cadence and fresh angles every few seconds. Just when I thought I had experienced everything there was, he carried me to another level. A warm spot in my heart believed he was bent on returning the favor of the blowjob I had given him.

I bit into the panties in my mouth trying to stem the flow of raw sex that had taken my body by surprise. I pushed hard against his thrusts taking every bit of him into me. I wanted more — more. . ..

The woman in the mirror was definitely a captive. However, she was also a very enthusiastic partner in what was happening. I reflected on my lust. I had never felt more feminine, riper, more, more. . .oh yes. . .more, please more.

MMMMmmmm. . .a hard man is good to find.

In my mind, I was in Jackie’s arms. She was making love to me in a way we had never tried. I heard Jackie say, “Jill, you smell so good and your skin is so soft. I love to make love to you. I want to make love to you until you come.”

I throbbed from my knees to my solar plexus. My entire body quaked as I shot a load, into the sheet. I pumped and pumped. Weeks of unsatisfied stimulation flowed from me. I closed my eyes and saw Jackie and the family playing with my dog. As I bucked, I lost the ability to breathe. My world spun. I could feel Tony’s sperm gushing inside me, in a futile search, for my non-existent eggs. I felt the late evening heat from a beautiful sunset, as I melted into the bed.

The next moment an awful clarity hit me with full force – post-coital depression. I wanted him out of me. I wanted him dead. I had been raped, and in all likelihood would be raped again, many times in the future. I cried. There’s no way out. I had become the woman I always wanted to be, only to be made a sex toy. Remorse was all that was registering.

Tony rolled off.

Guiltily, I felt one last rush of pleasure, as he pulled his still erect penis from within me. I had found a new low. Over the previous weeks, I had been reborn, only to become a sexual zombie for four fricking lunatics. . .a living dead.

A Sex Toy.

(In the seventh and final chapter we let the chips fall where they may. How and why does Jill become Gill and move to Boston?)

If you’ve enjoyed this story, please leave a kudos and a comment. They mean a lot to me.

Thanks to Gabi for the review and help.

I have donated a group of stories to BC to help generate revenue for this site. Erin has said that these stories have raised tens of thousands of dollars in revenue for BC. I don’t receive any of that revenue.

If you buy a book from this list, you’re supporting this site.

Stories available through Doppler Press on Amazon:
Shannon’s Course
Peaches
Sky
The Novitiate
Ma Cherie Amour
Molly
Texas Two-Step
All Those Things You Always Pined For
Uncivil
Swifter, Higher, Stronger
Basketball Is Life
Baseball Annie
The Girl Who Saved Aunt T’s
Her
She Like Me
How You Play the Game
Hair Soup
Perfectionists
Imperfect Futures
The Handshake That Hides the Snake

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Horribly Familiar

Gilli-Anne's picture

This tale makes me very uneasy...... including, as it does, some reminders of earlier experiences. G-A

My First Story

This was the first TG story I wrote, over fifteen years ago. It's a tough read, but fairly written. I hope the last chapter sets you at ease.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Yep. Does tie a few things together.

I was expecting the announcement of Anne's rape. I was expecting Jill's rape. I was expecting the dear, dear friends to hang him out to dry.
I'm still not clear if the wife is complicit or clueless, though I'm favoring the latter.
I will confess I missed the ST meaning; guess I'm more naive than I thought.
Not sure what you've got planned to wrap it up, but I've got some ideas I won't share, just in case they're spoilers.

Steve