The Life Of An Angel Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Angel smiles as she snuggles closer to Carol. She was resting her head on her right shoulder and her hand was resting on her breast. Carol’s arm was wrapped around her as they slept close to each other. The two of them had made love most of the night and she had enjoyed every minute of it. It had been a long time since someone has made her feel like she did last night. Carol had touched her in places that the men she had slept with had never touched. Angel closes her eyes and let herself drift off to a peaceful sleep.

Carol wakes-up early and looks down at the sleeping form of Angel tucked against her body. Angel was using her as a body pillow and was draped halfway on her body. She didn’t want to move any because if she did, she would wake Angel. She strokes Angel’s back and run her fingers gently down her spine till she gets to her butt. A purring sound could be heard coming from Angel under her finger tips. She slips her hand between Angels thighs and let a finger slip between her folds into her body.

“You know, you make it very hard for me to stay asleep.” Angel slides over till she is laying in between Carols legs and looking up at her.

She wiggles against Carol’s body.

“Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Yes, I am.” Angel kisses her lips and moves down her body to her right breast and sucks on her nipple.

Carol shivers as she feels Angels tongue play with her nipple. Carol squeezes Angels butt cheeks. She slides her arms up and wrap them around Angels body holding her tight against her own. She felt as Angels stops playing with her nipple and looks up at her.

“I could stay like this all day.” As Angel lays her head against Carols chest.

“But we can’t. I have work and you have the girls to get back to and get them all ready to start school next week.” Carol wouldn’t mind spending the day with Angel wrapped in her arms all day long.

“The responsibility of being a mother. At least the girls at your work will have something to gossip about with that hickey I gave you last night.”
A playful smile appears on her face. She had done it on purpose so even her mother knew that the two of them had slept together and had enjoyed each other last night.

“Come on, get up.” Carol tries to get Angel to move so she could get up.

Angels sits up and straddles Carol’s hips and starts slowly grinding against her. She keeps it up till both come as one with each other. She falls forward exhausted against Carols chest. Carol places her hands under Angel’s butt cheeks to support her as she gets up out of bed.

Angel holding onto Carol waist with her legs wrapped around Carol’s body.

Carol carries Angel to the bathroom with her as she helps support Angels body.

“Angel, I really need to pee. Why don’t you get the shower going for us, please?”

She removes her support from Angel’s bottom and let Angel get her feet under her.

“Okay.” Angel walks over to the shower and get it going for them. She could explore Carols body some more as they take a shower together.

The two of them take a shower together washing each other’s body taking extra care in certain areas and washing each other’s hair as well.

When they are done, Angel dries Carols body and Carols dries Angels body.

Angels gets redressed in the clothes she wore last night and Carol dresses for work. Instead of her standard pant suit she normally wears. Today Carols wears a dress from a Native American designer. She puts on some make-up to highlight her cheeks and eye shadow to go with the dress.

“How do I look?” Carol stands before Angel slowly turning around.

“You look really good. The people in the law firm are going to know you had a good time last night, because there is a glow to you.” Angel steps close and lightly kiss Carol on the lips so not to ruin her lip stick
Carol returns the kiss.

“Why don’t you come by around lunch time and we’ll go out for lunch.” Carol figures it would be nice to have lunch with Angel and the girls.

“Okay, I can do that. You’re lunch time is normally around 1pm isn’t it?”

“Yep, normally 1pm. If things change I’ll text you.” Carol leans in and kisses Angel on the cheek.

The two of them walk out of her apartment and down to each other’s cars. They had managed to park close to each other last night. Angel watches as Carol gets in her car and backs up. She waves just before she takes off heading towards work.

Angel climbs into her mother’s pick-up truck and heads home so she can change clothes and take the girls to get their eyes check and enroll them in school. She had fun last night and this morning with Carol. She could see the two of them having a life together and raising the girls.
When Angels parks the truck in its normal spot, she heads inside to see what her munchkins were up to. No sooner she walks through the door, both girls come running up to her and tackle her.

“Hey you two.” Angels hugs each one and places a kiss on their cheek.

“You didn't come home last night, mommy. We thought you abandon us like our real mother did.” Tammy had tears coming down her cheek.

“I will never abandon you two. I promise.” Angel hugs both girls and hold them tight against her body.

“I told you two she’ll be back.” Angie had reassured both girls that Angel would be back this morning. She knew her daughter would never abandon them.

“I’ll see you three later. Come on Lisa, I’ll drop you off at school. Bring your helmet.” Angie walks out towards the garage to take her motorcycle.

“Bye sis. Bye munchkins.” Lisa runs by the three of them towards the garage.

“Come on you two. I need to change clothes and then were off.”

Angel heads towards her bedroom to change clothes. Tammy and Sammy follows right behind her. They sit on the bed as they watch their mother change clothes.

Tammy spots Angels tattoo on her back at the base of her neck.

“Mommy what’s that?” Tammy points towards Angels tattoo.

“That’s a tattoo I got to honor my mothers. They adopted me when my own father tried to kill me.” Angel remembers the first-time D.A. had done one on her with a permanent marker when she had spotted Angie’s tattoo on her breast.

“Did it hurt?” Sammy was curious as she watched Angel continue to dress.

“Yep, it hurt when I got it done, but later it stopped hurting.”

Angel turns towards the girls.

“Ready to go munchkins?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Both girls answer at the same time.

“Alrightee than”

Angel picks her purse up and walks downstairs and through the garage. She locks the garage side door and get the munchkins loaded up in the truck. She climbs in on the driver side and fastens her seatbelt and starts the truck up. They back out of the driveway and heads towards downtown to the eye doctor place Helena recommended for the girls.

Once Angel arrives, she spends almost two hours with the eye doctor as the girl’s eyes are checked. Than the girls pick out the frames they wanted for themselves. Angel comes to find out that both girls are farsighted. After they leave the eye doctors place. Angel takes the girls to get enrolled at the same private school she went to and Lisa is currently attending.

“Well look what just flew in.”

Kimberly comes walking out of her office to see her niece.

“Hi Aunt Kimberly.” Angel hugs Kimberly.

She really misses her aunt. The last time she had come home for Christmas, her aunt’s had flown to Oklahoma to visit Kimberly’s folks on the reservation.

“So, what brings you up here today?”

“I was hoping to register my girls for school. I would prefer that they go here instead of public school.”

Angel lays her hands on each girl’s shoulder.

“Sammy, Tammy this is my Aunt Kimberly. She’s the principle here at the school.”

Kimberly kneels to be their level “it’s nice to meet you girls.”

A warm and kind smile appears on her face.

Angel couldn’t help to notice that Carol and Kimberly both had strong Native American features.

Tammy and Sammy looks at the woman kneeling in front of them. She had silver feathers hanging from her ears and looked a little like the woman their mommy liked.

Angel notices the girls looks “she Native American girls. Just like Carol.”

“Are you an Indian?” Sammy was the more curious and direct of the two.

“Yep, I’m an Indian. Well, I’m part Indian and part Irish.” She smiles at Sammy

Sammy just smiles back at Kimberly. Tammy just stepped closer to Angel. She was the shy one between them.

Kimberly stands back up and looks at Angel.

“Well, they will have to take a placement test. Thiers will be a little easier than the one you took Angel. If you’ll follow me.”
Kimberly takes them out of the main office and down to another room they use strictly for testing. Kimberly with Angel’s help get the girls set-up at different stations and then let them take the test on the computer. Both women stand back and watch as the girls answers the test questions.

By the time the test was complete both girls were tried. Kimberly enters her code and brings up their results.

“Well Angel, from their test scores they would do fine in a fifth-grade class. However, they scored high enough to be placed in a sixth-grade class. It’s up to you in which grade you think they should start off. I will give you some advice. If they find fifth-grade too easy for them, then I could always place them in a sixth-grade class.” Kimberly turns to look at Angel.

Angel looks at both girls. She was very proud of them.

“Let’s go ahead and place them in a fifth-grade class for now. I’ll rely on the reports from their teachers to see if I want them jumped to a sixth-grade class.”

Angel looks at both girls and figure they would enjoy being around other children their age.

Kimberly just smiles at Angel. She’s grown into a very mature woman since she first saw her.

A school bell rings signaling the change of classes.

“I hate to bail on you and the girls Angel, but I need to get back to the office. I’ll send you the papers you need to sign this afternoon to your email address and you can just return them to me later. If you can get the papers filled out by tomorrow morning, the girls can start coming to school on Monday.”

“Thanks Aunt Kimberly.”

Kimberly just waves as she walks off

Angel watches as her aunt walks off. She looks towards Sammy and Tammy after she checks the time on her watch and notice it is almost 1pm.

“Come on girls, let’s go and have lunch with Carol.”

up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like there will be two

Looks like there will be two more 'Angels' sporting tattoos very soon.