The Life Of An Angel Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Angel was nervous as she got ready for her date. She hasn’t been on a date since her break-up with Mitch Edwards while she was station in Germany. The girls were with their grandmothers and Lisa tonight. After they had come home from dropping her sister off with their mother. She and the girls had come back here to the house and started making dinner with the girls help. Angel had found out that both girls loved to cook. She had stood back while the girls took charge of the kitchen. She’ll have to remember to tell her mother’s that they might have a pair of cooks on their hands.

The girls with her help and instruction had made dinner. By the time both her mothers got home the meal was ready and the table was set. She had a meeting to get the girls eyes check and enrolled into the same private school she had gone too and the one her sister was currently enrolled into.

Kimberly had said to bring the girls on Monday and she’ll have her assistant give them the placement test. The last thing she needed to do was see if she could find the girl’s mother before she files the paperwork to adopted them permanently. She already got temporary custody rights to them because they had been abandon by their mother. Rachel had helped her with that paperwork.

Angel takes one more look at herself in the mirror, before grabbing her mother’s keys. Angel heads down stairs to take the truck tonight. She’ll have to go out tomorrow and buy a car of her own so she doesn’t need to keep borrowing her parents cars. She had never consider owning anything, but her motorcycle. Now that she has the girls, she’ll have to change her plans.

As Angel is driving to meet up with Carol at The Mineshaft. Angel knew Carol loved The Mineshaft, because it was a gay Western theme bar. She had requested one of the private rooms where they could talk without the music drowning out their conversion. Angel parks her mother’s truck where Carol could see it when she drove in. Angel grabs her purse and locks the pickup doors and head towards the bar. So, far they weren’t too busy, but she knew that would change as it got later.

Angel is stopped at the door as she shows her Id. She still gets carded whenever she goes to a bar or when she buys wine or beer. Angel knew it was because of her looks and build. She could pass as a teenager if she wanted to. She tries to dress up and make herself look older then she is, but it always fails. One of the male cowboy staff escorts her to the private room she had reserved and while she is waiting, she orders a glass of wine.

Carol was nervous as she drove to meet up with Angel. She had taken off from work early and went and had her hair and nails done. She had dream of this so many times since her and Angel had been communicating with each over the months. She had picked The Mineshaft to meet Angel at because she knew the manager of the place and liked country western music.

Her and the manager had gone to college together and at one time dated each other. Their relationship had never really taken off and they broke-up on good terms with one another. Carol spots Angie’s truck and she pulls in right next to it. She checks her make-up one more time, before getting out of the car. She could feel her heart beating as she walked towards the entrance of the restaurant. There was only a few people waiting to get in and finally she made it up to the door.

“Hey Carol, it’s unusual for you to be here tonight.”

Charlotte had volunteer to work the door tonight and was surprised when Carol showed up.

“Hey Charlotte, I know. I’m meeting a friend here tonight for drinks and dinner.”

Carol hands Charlotte her Id card so she could get her hand stamped.

“Are you meeting up with a short petite dirty blonde long hair knock out. That arrived about ten minutes ago?”

Charlotte had seen the girl when she walked into the restaurant. She couldn’t help herself, but drool as she watched the sexy young thing follow their host to a private room.

“Yep, that’s her. I take it she is turning heads in here?”

“She’s doing more than that. She’s giving most other ladies in here complexes with the way she looks and move. Where did you find her?”

Charlotte wouldn’t mind having her on her arms.

“Believe it or not. That’s D.A. and Angie’s oldest daughter. She’s been stationed overseas serving in the Air Force for the past six years.”

Carol was happy that Angel and she had met and were thinking about settling down.

“You’re kidding me, right? That’s D.A. and Angie’s oldest? Dam, she going to be turning heads here tonight. Does she ride like her mother’s?”

“Yep, she has a motorcycle of her own that is custom made.” Carol glances at her phone and notice the time.

“Well, if you’ll excuse me I have a date waiting for me.”

Carol walks up to the hostess station where a good-looking gentleman was standing dressed up in cowboy attire.

William looks up to see a woman with Native American features and long hair standing in front of him. She was dress real sexy and the clothes she had on looked expensive. Her long black hair rested on her shoulders like a black curtain.

“How many in your party ma’am?”

“My party should already be here. A private room had been reserved under Swan.”

Carol knew Angel had reserved the private room under her last name.

William looks at the reservation list and notice that room 3 had been reserved under Swan.

“If you’ll follow me, Please.”

Williams takes a menu from the menu holder and escort the woman to room 3 where he knew the lady he had escorted earlier was waiting. He opens the door to the room and pulls out the chair for the lady and rest her menu down on the table.

Angel had been enjoying her glass of wine while she was waiting for Carol to show-up. Ten minutes had gone by and wonder if Carol had second thoughts, when the door to their private room opened. She watched as the same host who had escorted her here pulls the chair out for Carol and place a menu on the table in front of her.

Angel couldn’t believe the way Carol looked tonight. She was gorgeous with her long black hair hanging loose down to her butt and the clothes she was wearing showed off all her curves and chest nicely. Angel also notice she had on a nice selection of Native American jewelry that just added to her beauty.

Carol had notice that Angel was staring at her as she sat down. Her eyes never left her and a smile had formed on her face.

“Wow, you look gorgeous tonight.”

Angel couldn’t believe how lucky she was to have this remarkable woman interested in her.

“So, do you Angel. I love that dress your wearing. It makes your eyes pop more.”

Carol notice Angel had worn a dress that really made her eyes stand out. She had a pair of earrings on that were crystal doves hanging from her ears and her crystal angel that she knew Angel never took off hanging down between the valley of her breast.

“Thanks. I brought it in Germany just before I left. I hope you don’t mind, but I went ahead and ordered a glass of wine for myself while I was waiting on you.”

Angel felt of guilty for ordering her glass of wine.

“It’s okay. I was kind of late myself. I hope I didn’t keep you waiting long.”

“Nay. I wasn’t waiting long. So, do you want to talk before we order dinner or talk after dinner?”

“We can order dinner and then talk afterwards. I was kind of hoping we might be able to do some dancing as well.”

“Sure, I don’t mind dancing, but you’ll have to forgive me if I mess up some on the dance floor. It’s been a while since I’ve done any dancing to country music.”

Angel takes a sip of her wine.

Their waitress shows up and ask if Angel would like a refill as she takes their order while she is there. Once the waitress leaves Carol escorts Angel to the dance floor and the two of them start dancing and having fun. During a slow song, Angel get close to Carol and rest her head against her shoulder as she feels Carol hold her close to her body. One of Carols hand come to rest on her butt while her other hand is held in Carols hand free hand.

Angel breathes in Carol’s perfume which had a seductive scent to it. Angel closes her eyes as she relaxes against Carols body. The only thing that matter to her right now was this other woman in her arms. She knew tonight that she was going to let Carol explore her body tonight.

Carol could feel Angel resting her head against her shoulder and taken the liberty of sliding her hand down to rest on Angels butt. She had felt when Angle had gotten closer to her body and could feel as she relaxed in her arms. Carol knew tonight her and Angel would be going back to her place to sleep in her bed tonight. She also notices that the two of them were drawing attention to themselves. Her Native American looks and her curvy figure holding a woman shorter then her that could pass as a teenager in her arms.

The two of them stay like that till the song ends and finally they break apart and head back to their private room. Carol holds Angels hand as they walk back to their private room. Their dinner arrives a few minutes later after they get back. The two of them make small talk over dinner and drink a few glasses of wine. Angel had slipped her shoes off and rubbed Carols legs under the table with her feet.

Shivers had gone up Carols body when Angel did that. She looks at Angel and just smile. Her beautiful partner was in a playful horny mood. If they weren’t in a public place right now she had already had her naked and spread out on the table before her.

The two of them do manage to talk some about Angel adopting the girls and maybe moving in with her as well. They had agreed they would need to get another place for the four of them with a place that Angel could store her motorcycle out of the rain.

Angel pays for their dinner and drinks. She follows Carol to her place and no sooner the two of them get inside, they were already kissing and undressing each other. Carol spots the tattoo that Angel had gotten done when she was old enough that said she was the daughter of D.A. and Angie Swan. Angie had taken D.A.’s last name as her married name It had an angel resting on their name.

“You’re going to have to get another one that says you’re mine you know that?”

Carol just smiles at her.

“I planned on it.” As Angel starts kissing Carol on the lips and moving down her body.

up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks Like A Successful Date

jengrl's picture

Looks like Angel and Carol's first date is a success? I look forward to following more of their story!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Ah, a new couple in the

Ah, a new couple in the making, and it does look like they will hit it off nicely. Certainly hope so.

Say what you want

About men, there is nothing as wonderful as holding the soft curved body of a woman closely in your arms. I get the tingles just thinking about it. Whew! Time for a cold shower! Or maybe a couple! <3


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Agree

I absolutely agree