Never Pull on the tail of a Wolf (revised) Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Jack and Chaos has been observing Sanzo Dulcidio movements for the past few days. While he has been observing him, Jack had planted incendiary devices and used drones at night time to spray the cocaine fields with a mixer of plant killer and jet fuel. Tonight, he was going to make sure these fields can’t be used again. Jack wanted a message to be sent so other cartels know not to mess with him or any one from now on. He knows that’s it isn’t going to stop them, but it might give them reasons to pause.

The satellite images that Don Juan provide showed the lookouts and the roof defenses. The compound was well guarded and armed, but he knew there was always a back door or escape for the occupants. Throughout the day, Chaos and he go looking for it. Jack finally finds it and follows it in towards the compound. He does mine the escape tunnel just in case.

Jack waits till its midnight before striking. He had left surprises on the main roads leading from the compound. Once he and Chaos come to the door leading into the house. Jack checks for traps and find none. He figures Sanzo wouldn’t worry about people finding his hidden tunnel. Jack opens the hidden door quietly with Chaos following behind him. Both move throughout the house silently killing people. Jack makes sure that he finds Sanzo first. He wasn’t going to give the man a second chance.

Jack finds the master bedroom with Sanzo sleeping in bed with two women. Jack darts all three of them and slowly move Sanzo out of bed.

He secures Sanzo and takes him outside and string him up. Jack takes any money and drugs with him. The drugs he will get rid, but the money he will send to his friend Don Juan.

Jack waits till morning before he awakens Sanzo.

“Good morning sleepy head. I thought you should be awake for the fireworks.” Jack stood there just looking at Sanzo as he came around.

Sanzo could tell he wasn’t in his bed when he started waking up. He couldn’t move his arm and then he heard a voice and saw a tall muscular guy with black hair and painted face. He had own camo printed body armor with weapons on holsters and a machete hanging from his belt. Standing next to him was the biggest ass dog he has ever seen wearing custom body armor.

Sanzo at first couldn’t place the face, but then he remembers right away who this person was.

“So, you decided to come after me, did you?” Sanzo couldn’t believe the balls on this gringo.

“Yes, I did. If you hadn’t been dumb enough to come after me or my family. I wouldn’t have bother with you. You signed your death warrant when you sent assassins to kill me.” Jack kept a calm cool attitude.

“What gives you the right to tell us what we can and can’t do? Who are you to tell me I can’t sell drugs? What gives you the right to be judge, jury and executioner?” Sanzo couldn’t believe the balls on this man.

“What gives me the right? I tell you what gives me the right. You and your fellow cartel leaders are too lazy to get off your lazy ass and make a decent living. Your crap kills and ruin people’s lives, while you sit down here not caring who you are hurting and getting your dam money.
As for what gives me the right to be your judge, jury and executioner is simple. The people you hurt gave me the right to be your judge, jury and executioner. Now, normally I give people choices to save themselves. Fortunately, you don’t get that choice. Because you didn’t play the game right. So, I need to send a message so this doesn’t happen again.” Jack presses a button on his remote and all the devices he set, go off.

“What have you done?” Sanzo could see flames from where his cocaine fields were. Buildings inside his compound exploded. Where his escape tunnel is exploded. Everything he has collected and worked hard for all goes up in flames.

“Redecorating the area by getting rid of the trash. Now, as for you.” Jack looks at Chaos and then back to Sanzo.

“If you can outrun Chaos, I’ll let you live. If you can’t well, you’ll be his lunch. By the way, just in case you do.” Jack slaps an explosive collar around his neck.

“Pop goes the weasel.” Jack cuts Sanzo’s hand and legs lose.

“I start running if I was you.” Jack points in the direction he should go.

Sanzo starts running. Either way he was dead.

Jack looks at his watch and gives Sanzo a five-minute head start.

“Gabh!”

Jack watches as Chaos takes off to play with his new toy. He gives Sanzo a few minutes before Chaos catches him. Jack could see everything Chaos was doing from the concealed cameras on Chaos’s body armor.

Sanzo could hear movement behind him as he tries to run as fast as he could. The next thing he feels is something hitting his back and knocking him forward onto the ground. He hears a growl and then pain as his neck is encased in a powerful grip of steel. He tries to fight, but it is useless.

Jack walks towards where Chaos is.

“Stad!”

Jack stops Chaos from eating Sanzo’s face. He takes his machete out and cuts his head off and carry’s it to the front of Sanzos Compound was and mounts it on a pike in front with a sign hanging around it stating the Devil’s Bounty Hunter has return.

up
254 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

All I can say is "OUCH" that

All I can say is "OUCH" that big ass doggie bite must have hurt. Love Jack's explanation of why he is 'judge, jury, and executioner'. Hopefully some other cartel leaders will get the message.

Sweet stories

I love how you have tied Never pull a wolf's tail with the Spanish flower. Thank you for sharing your brilliant art with us.

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

Get the message?

Jamie Lee's picture

These jackasses are so out of their league trying to take out Jack. Even with all the guards around, Jack still set up all his toys and snatched his target.

Had Jack just killed Sanzo, let him lie, and destroyed the place, no one would really notice.

But putting his head on a pike in the front of his destroyed compound will get noticed. Adding to that the sign Jack placed, many will pause before going after Jack or his family.

Of course some young buck will think himself untouchable and go after Jack and/or the family. Should this happen, another message will be displayed in front of that morons' destroyed compound.

Guess Chaos didn't need BBQ sauce.

Others have feelings too.