Case File 2: The Profiler Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Case File 2: The Profiler Chapter 2

Author's note: This chapter contains a scene of forced sex. While I have done my best to make it readable, I leave this warning here for my more sensitive readers in case I have failed.

Once the team was together and introductions were made, we began to go over the outstanding cases.

Then I said, “looking at what’s outstanding, I think we need to focus on the case Megan mentioned. Megan, what does your profile mean in terms of what this guy will do next?”

“He will strike again within two days, three days at the latest. He will look for a group of people, probably six to twelve in number, but possibly higher. For some reason he has not tried to go to different city at least not yet, so chances are good his next target will be in the same city as the others - this city, as it happens.”

“So what can we do? That still leaves a lot of ground to cover.” O’Brien, our healer, commented.

“Which is why we’re going to need help.” I stated, “Each of you should talk to your friends, neighbors, anybody you can, and see if you can find a group that would fit. Check online for any announcements of any gathering that might be a target. I know it’s a long shot, but we have to try and stop this guy, if we can.”

The next couple of days were frustrating. Not that we got too few possible targets, but too many - far too many for us to cover all of them. Megan worked tirelessly, going over the file over and over, and trying to narrow our search, but despite her best efforts, we simply didn’t know where our perp would strike.

And then, we ran out of time.

Anderson, our magic detector called the team, saying there was a huge spike in magic around a gallery downtown, which had been repurposed for the night as the scene of a fundraiser and dance.

Ross began teleporting team members to the site, but as soon as we got there, we realized our first problem. A massive magic shield surrounded the building, blocking us from entering.

I called on Conners, who normally was our shield generator, to break the shield down, but it was soon clear he couldn’t do it alone. So Megan began pumping him with power, until after almost an hour, the shield was down, and we were through.

What we saw inside remains one of the worst things I have seen on this job, and that’s saying something.

Not everybody was naked.

There were several guys who had been stuffed into women’s clothes, from a guy in panties and a bra to a couple in cocktail dresses. There was a girl wearing only cake icing, and another who had apparently been given every necktie in the room and wrapped them around her arms and legs.

To make things worse, several of the guests had apparently been “booby-trapped” - told to complete whatever degrading thing they were doing or their bodies would shut down and they’d die.

Figuring out a way around the booby-traps fell to me, and so I went all over the room, finding the best work-around so people could stop hurting themselves and let us help them.

The worst case was a woman in her 50’s who had a teenage girl between her legs who couldn’t stop ... doing what she was doing unless the woman, who was her mother, climaxed.

I finally had to put the mother into a dream state where instead of her daughter it was her ideal lover pleasuring her so she could relax enough to climax, allowing the daughter to stop.

Needless to say, I had O’Brian, our healer, make those two a priority.

The other frustrating case was one of the men who was wearing women’s clothes. Nothing I could come up with freed him, as he seemed to have been given what I could only think of as a kind of allergy to male clothes. So finally I sent him off with the EMS when they arrived, hoping that maybe we’d be able to help him later.

Once we had finished with the victims, and started gathering evidence, Megan came up to me, and said, “I’m sorry. We didn’t consider this event because I assumed this was too big a jump from the small group he’d done the time before. He’s escalating even faster than I imagined.”

“Not your fault, Megan. But let’s get everything we can here, and go back to headquarters to see how we can stop this guy.”

Once back at headquarters, we poured over every scrap of info we had collected. At first, it seemed like our perp had been too smart, as none of the victims could remember clearly what he looked like, and even Patterson at first had troubles getting a solid image of him from her ability to make walls talk.

But then, we found something.

He’s slipped in through a service entrance with the wait staff, but he must have been slightly drained from having to pass the magical barrier the owners had set up - which he had repurposed as the shield that kept us out for so long. In any case, his image was clear enough for me to run through our database, hoping for a hit.

And we hit paydirt.

A man named Alan Campbell. He was in our system because of a magical face off that amounted to him getting a disturbing the peace charge for trying to summon a hail storm on someone who had almost run him over while Alan had been riding a bike. Fortunately, the hail storm fizzled out without doing much damage, or he would have had more serious charges against him.

But it seemed he’d come a long way since then.

I decided that Megan and I were going to have a chat with Alan ...

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting...

Haylee V's picture

This is so unlike the "Fluff and Huggles" I've come to expect from you. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see a different, more sinister side of you, luv. Just be sure not to let the "Dark Side" take control. I don't think you'd make a very good Sith...

*Kisses*
Haylee V

*Kisses Always*
Haylee V

me, a Sith?

only if the Dark side has huggles!

DogSig.png