The Spanish Flower Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Renata had woken up early and slipped out of bed quietly. She didn’t want to wake Jesse. They had slept with the sliding glass door opened last night. She opens it quietly and walks out onto the balcony to watch the sunrise. She couldn’t believe the view from the balcony in front of her. Nothing but grape vines and the mountains all the way behind vineyard to see. They were going to take a tour of the place later today. A bottle of the wine this place makes last night was served at dinner and she loved it. She wasn’t a wine connoisseur, but she enjoyed the wine last night.

Renata just sits and watches as the sun comes up. She could get use to this view every day. Sophia had said that they had a staff here on the ranch that cleaned the rooms and made the beds. She doesn’t know how she felt about having people waiting on her hand and foot, but she’ll see what happens. Renata just relaxes and enjoys the morning air and scene.

Renata was so relaxed, that’s he didn’t hear the screen door opening and closing behind her. She was lost in her thoughts and enjoyment.

“I see you are enjoying the morning sunrise.” Jesse had woken up and saw that Renata wasn’t in mind with him. He had gotten up and worked over to the door separating the balcony from the bedroom and notice Renata sitting in a lounge chair enjoying the morning sun.

Renata nearly jumps out of the lounge when she hears Jesse’s voice.

Jesse just grins as he watches her almost fall of the lounger.

“Don’t do that.” Renata turned around to see Jesse grinning at her.

Jesse walks over and sits down in a lounger next to her.

“Sorry.” He was amused by her reactions.

Renata just glares at him as she goes back watching the sun. She wonders what she was going to do here. She had been happy when she found out someone was interested in her to sing professionally.

“Jesse, do you think we made the right decision?” Renata loved here, but what did she give up.

“Having second thoughts about being here sweetie?” Jesse moves over to her lounger and holds her.

Renata leans into Jesse’s body when she feels his arm wrapped around her.

“Yes and no. I’m just wondering if I made a bad choice. I know I’m being silly, but I love to sing and perform.” Renata will miss that part of her life.

“Look, we’ve been here for one night. Let’s see how things are sweetie. Maybe, our mysterious benefactor will make it so you can sing and perform again.” Jesse rubs Renata shoulders and hold her tight against his body.

“Okay.” Renata just stays like she is. She was enjoying the fact she finally found someone to love her for her.

Jesse and Renata stay like that for a while just watching the morning. Thirty minutes later there’s a knock on their bedroom door.

“Enter.” Jesse gets up and walks inside the bedroom. Jesse notices one of the house maids standing there.

“Sir, I sent to tell you that we’ll be serving breakfast soon. Is there anything special you and miss would like?” Zoe had been sent to inform the new comers that breakfast was going to be served and if there is anything special they would like.

“Renata, is there anything special you would like for breakfast?” Jesse was just going to have his normal. Which was coffee and toast.

“How about a Denver omelet? I wouldn’t mind that with some hash browns.” Renata comes walking in.

Zoe takes a notepad out and writes it down.

“Anything special for you sir?” Zoe looks directly at Jesse.

“Just coffee and toast is fine with me, Miss?”

“Zoe sir. I’ll be your personal maid here during the day. I normally take Fridays and Sundays off.” Zoe wonders who these people are. The girl looked familiar, but she couldn’t place her finger on it.

“Thank you, Zoe.” Renata smiles at her. She looked to be part Mexican and part Native American.

“You’re welcome ma’am.” Zoe turns and leaves.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m going to go and take a shower. You’re welcome to join me if you want too.” Renata starts heading towards the bathroom. Renata grabs everything she needs from her side of the dresser.

“I’ll be in after you take care of certain things sweetie. I know how you feel about me watching you.” Jesse had tried to help Renata one morning and she felt uncomfortable with him seeing her having to use her dilators in front of him.

“Okay, give me a few minutes to do my morning routine.” Renata walks into their huge bathroom and do what she needs to do.

“Okay, I’m ready.” Renata turns the shower on and gets under the water once it hits the right temperature.

Jesse walks in nude and gets into the shower with her. The two of them enjoy lathering and enjoying each other’s bodies as the hot water cascades down their bodies. Jesse plays with Renata’s breast, while Renata plays with Jesse’s manhood. This is the first time she has ever done anything like this and wants to please him. Jesse just closes his eyes as he enjoys Renata’s playing of his body.

They spend a while in the shower and finally get out of the shower and dress. When they get down stairs and see the table setup for breakfast. They both couldn’t believe. It. There was fresh cut fruit, a basket of fresh bread. The smell of freshly brew coffee was hanging in the air.

“Wow!” Renata takes her seat and Jesse sits down as well.

“Morning” June sits down at the table as well and she has some fruit and coffee.

They all have a quiet breakfast. Renata enjoys the omelet, while Jesse enjoys the coffee and the fresh made bread. Later, after everyone is done eating. June rides with Jesse and Renata as they are given a tour of the ranch.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Maybe after Renata finds out

Maybe after Renata finds out who the benefactor of her and Jesse are, she may really want to proceed with becoming a professional singer and dancer, just to please him.

It's Okay

It's okay. Her benefactor will be making an appearance soon. :)

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison