The Sirens Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Angel looks out of the window as the Rv travels down the highway. He had slept peacefully between his mothers’ last night. When morning came, D.A. held a meeting to inform the rest of the MC on what had happened and what Angel’s true gender was. The women that didn’t know took the news well. Some of them felt betray, but they understood. The rest didn’t care. He had proven himself to them and they knew he would never do anything to disgrace the MC or his mothers’. D.A. has made it a standing order that he is to always have two sisters from the MC with him always, whenever they stop anywhere. Rachel and Clair have pretty much volunteer to be his body guards and April and Nancy have volunteered to watch after him while Rachel and Clair are riding with D.A. and the rest of the MC.

While he is in the Rv, Brenda and Kimberly were his guards. If he leaves the Rv, Kimberly is to get Cindy to stay with him and her. Angie had laid out his clothes this morning, after she had scrubbed him from head to toe. She had tickled him while they were in the shower. She had dress Angel in a pair of shorts and one of his t-shirts with wolves on it. D.A. had brushed out his dirty blonde hair and put it in a ponytail like she kept hers. She had even spritzed some of her perfume on him this morning.

Helena had come over and checked him out. He still had a slight fever and still felt a little weak, but otherwise he was alright. She had given him his second shot of hormones and made him take the pills she had prescribe for him. Cindy had reminded him that she still intended to make him the best girl she could and threaten to spank him if he acted like a boy at all. That had brought a smile to his face, because he wanted to be a girl and be treated like one. He picks his book up off the table and starts reading it. It was a Charline Harris book he had wanted to read. He had gotten a chance to read a batter book from the series and he had become hooked on the series. His father had burned the book he had read. He had said the main character of the book reminded him to much like him. Angel looks over towards the collection of books his mothers’ and Aunt’s had loan and brought for him. He had over forty books so far to read. Some of them were the Harry Potter books his mothers had brought him, others were romance novels and some were the Charline Harris, Sookie Stackhouse novels he had wanted to read. Some of the romance books were lesbian oriented. It didn’t bother him, because he would have to make that type of choice when he got older. Angel buries himself in his novel.

“You feel hungry, kiddo?” Kimberly was standing next to him. He hadn’t even realized she was there. He closes his book after putting his hello kitty bookmark in to mark where he was.

“Yes ma’am.” He starts getting up off the sofa.

Kimberly puts her hand on his shoulder “you sit still. I’m going to make subs for lunch, is that alright with you?”

“Yes ma’am.” He loved the way Kimberly made subs.

Kimberly makes his sub first and adds a handful of potato chips to it. Angel watches as Brenda pulls the Rv into a large truck stop and finds a nice spot for theirs to park along with the rest of their traveling caravan. Angel knew that once they have lunch, Brenda would refuel the Rv and they would continue till they reach the campground they have reserve for a week. This was going to be their final stop today, before they reached the campsite.

Angel watches as Brenda leaves from up front and comes and join them for lunch.

“How are you feeling kiddo?” Brenda was hoping Angel would be up to exploring when they get to their campsite.

“Better Aunt Brenda. I won’t outrun Clair or Rachel, but better.” Angel liked Clair and Rachel they always made him run.

“You will one day Angel.” Brenda gives him a motherly smile and starts eating. She still couldn’t figure out why anyone would want to hurt such a sweet disposition child.

Angel looks towards both women “am I wrong wanting to be how I should had been born?”

Kimberly looks towards Angel “I don’t think it’s wrong that you should dress and act the way that you feel you should Angel. I think it’s wrong that your father has been trying to kill you for the way you feel. I feel that he should be put back in jail for trying to kill you and for what he did to your mother.”

“I have to agree with Kimberly, Angel. I believe you should be true to yourself and live your life the way you feel you should. As for your father, I have a feeling that he is going to get what he deserves for the things he has been doing to you. Word is going to spread to the rest of the motorcycle clubs that will be at Sturgis and I know a few members of different clubs will act against your father. Some members might not approve of you, but they do have a code against hurting children and that is where you fit in.” Brenda looks at Angel as he listens to her.

Angel drinks some of his juice and wonders how he should feel about his father. He already hates him and such. He wished he was dead. Angel finishes up his lunch and helps tidy up the RV as he feels Brenda drive the RV over to the pumps to fill the RV tanks up.
Angel sits down and finishes reading his book as Brenda and Kimberly sits up front and watch the country side together as the Rv drives towards its destination. Angel puts his book down and stares at the homes and fields as they drive past them. He wonders if his father is really going to be at Sturgis and if D.A. and Angie and the rest of the MC will be able to protect him. He looks down at his batter and bruised body. Most of it was caused by the beating he received from his father. The others had been from the attempted rape and then again from his father trying to kill him. He sighs and lays his head against the top of the seat and slowly falls asleep.

up
231 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

trouble for Kevin!

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Hope D.A. can create a lot of trouble for Kevin & Tucker as well since he helped with the last murder attempt

I remember around 1980,

I remember around 1980, driving into Sturgis from backside of the city, as my family and I had taken "the shortcut" from the Little Big Horn Custer Battlefield about 107 miles away, and we were headed to Rapid City and Mt. Rushmore.
What an absolute amazing sight to see so many motorcycles of all types and descriptions all in one location.
Everyone in my family was completely impressed, and we actually did get to talk with a few of the Bikers after we had parked and were walking around taking in the gathering.
What I also found interesting was anyone who rode a Bike was welcome, although those who did not ride Harleys were laughed at by those who did.
From my position of being in law enforcement, seeing various groups of other law enforcement personnel from agencies across the US; who had ridden there for the "Big Meet", and mixing with all the Bikers, even those who were considered "gangs" was impressive, as everyone was very civil to each other. They were there because they were Bikers and nothing else. Even found by accident three Deputies I worked with, that I did not know were going to be there. That was rather fun.
Amazing indeed. So I do have to believe that if Alex has never been to Sturgis before, she is going to really get an eyeful herself.

I remember around 1980,

I remember around 1980, driving into Sturgis from backside of the city, as my family and I had taken "the shortcut" from the Little Big Horn Custer Battlefield about 107 miles away, and we were headed to Rapid City and Mt. Rushmore.
What an absolute amazing sight to see so many motorcycles of all types and descriptions all in one location.
Everyone in my family was completely impressed, and we actually did get to talk with a few of the Bikers after we had parked and were walking around taking in the gathering.
What I also found interesting was anyone who rode a Bike was welcome, although those who did not ride Harleys were laughed at by those who did.
From my position of being in law enforcement, seeing various groups of other law enforcement personnel from agencies across the US; who had ridden there for the "Big Meet", and mixing with all the Bikers, even those who were considered "gangs" was impressive, as everyone was very civil to each other. They were there because they were Bikers and nothing else. Even found by accident three Deputies I worked with, that I did not know were going to be there. That was rather fun.
Amazing indeed. So I do have to believe that if Alex has never been to Sturgis before, she is going to really get an eyeful herself.

poor kid, Angel's father

poor kid, Angel's father needs to be put down like the rabid dog he is.

Judgement day for the SD

Yep: Karma is rearing up to bite him GOOD!!

alissa