Never Pull on the tail of a Wolf (revised) Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

Julia watches her adopted father as he spars with one of his friends. She never thought she would ever have her freedom like she does now. She had been one of the missing teenagers that had been kidnapped a year ago that had been changed by a sick and perverted company. She uses to be a boy that had been the son of a popular Judge that pass a verdict against a bio-chemical company that were doing illegal genetic experiments on people.

They had kidnapped him on his way home from school to force his father to judge in their favor. Once his father did their bidding, they went ahead and killed his family and performed genetic experiments on him. The experiments had changed his body and given him female features. Once they were done with him, he was sold to an Arabic millionaire that had his female features exaggerated even more. His breast was made bigger then what his body frame should had been born with. They had removed two of his ribs to make his waist smaller, after breaking his hips and making them heal back like a woman’s hips should be. The doctors didn’t stop there. They added more fatty tissue to his hips to make him have a more pronounce shape and added more fat to his butt. As for his face, eyes, nose, ears and lips. They had been shape to make him look like Charisma Carpenter. Even his hairline, style and length had been done to make sure he looked like her in the face and such. In a since, he was an exact duplicate of her, except with more curved hips, butt and bigger breast.

His owner had not only had him customize, but enjoyed torturing him repeatedly. He was forced to wear seven-inch stiletto heels all the time. When he was being punish, his owner would make him wear ten-inch stiletto heels. When he left the bio-chemical firm and given to his new master. He had been raped repeatedly by his owner every day. Since he had all the equipment a genetic woman has. His owner wanted to try out his new toy. Whenever his master had guest, he would be force to perform for them in any way they wanted.

Julia had been with his owner for year unlike his younger sister Gina, when his adopted father Jack Bounty showed up and killed his owner. Jack had found him chained in a torture room hanging from the ceiling with his arms stretched over his head and fresh whipped marks on his back and buttocks. His owner never struck his legs or the front of his body. Only his back and buttocks. He did use nipple clamps and weights on his huge breasts and occasionally, his owner would perform electric shock torture on him.

The punishment his adopted sister Gina suffer was far worse. When Gina was punished, their master would lock her in a metal cylinder and let it fill up with water till it got to her throat and leave her like that till the air was about to run out. He had been known to leave her like that for a week or more. Gina had developed a fear of enclosed spaces and the dark. Gina had been experimented on as well, but their master didn’t modify her like he did her. Gina’s oriental features had been enhanced, but not to the extreme that she herself had been done. Gina was still able to talk and sing, but her voice had been operated on to make it sound more feminine and pleasant. Gina had been forced taught how to sing and perform. Their owner wanted a song bird to entertain his guest. Julia could perform, but their owner only wanted one song bird. He also made Gina wear a remote choke collar to constrict her throat to make her remain silent until she was asked to perform. She was only rape a few times, unlike herself.

Julia feels her hand being nudge by a wet nose. She looks down to see which of the animals on the ranch was nudging her hand. A smile appears on Julia’s face when she notices it was Sphinx. He was one of the three full blooded wolves that her adopted father had raised on the ranch. All three of them were military trained attack dogs trained by Jack himself. Sphinx was from the same litter as his brother Cadmus who had taken a liking to Gina. Chaos was their sire and Nike was their dame. Nike belonged to a friend of Jack’s and Chaos was his pet.
Sphinx had taken a liking to her the first week Jack had brought her here to the ranch to live. Cadmus had taken a liking to Gina during that same week and since then, he has always stayed by her side. Even when they went to see their psychiatrist to help them overcome what had been done to them and helped them adjust to their new life. At first the female psychiatrist the girls were seeing didn’t like the wolves coming to the office, but once Jack explained that neither girl felt safe without them or him in the same room. They wouldn’t agree to come and see her. So, Dr. Bailey compromised and allowed the girls to bring the wolves with them if they behaved themselves and didn’t attack any one. Jack had taught both her and Gina how to command the three wolves. Chaos would respond to the two of them, but he mostly stayed by Jack’s side.

Julia scratches the top of Sphinx’s head between his ears as he sits next to her right leg. Julia was still amazed at what she had learned about her adopted father. He had been born in Ireland to an American woman and a British SAS solider. He had study several different types of martial arts and boxing. He had gone to college while working as a gun smith. Jack had joined the British Royal Army like his father when he was sixteen years old with his parents’ permission. Later he had tried out and joined the SAS when he was twenty years old. He spent ten years with them and then went to work for the SIS. He stayed with them for seven years before coming back to the United States to handle his grandfather’s affair’s and take over running the ranch. She knew he still did jobs occasionally for MI 6.

Jack never did tell her or Gina why he had been there that day he had rescue them. All they knew was that he had killed everyone in the mansion and rescued them. He took them to the nearest private hospital to be taken care of. He had requested that both her and Gina share the same room so he could protect them. He had stayed with them during the whole entire time in the hospital. While they were healing, Jack had done some research and tried to track some of their family down. Gina’s parents blamed her for everything that happen to her and didn’t want anything to do with her now. Jack had found out where Julia’s family was buried and that her surviving relatives didn’t want to have anything to do with her. So, Jack had decided to take them under his wing and to adopt them as his own children. So now both her and Gina had dual citizenship in America and England.

Julia hears her cell beep reminding her that she had riding lessons along with her sister. She stops scratching Sphinx’s head and motion to him to follow her over to the barn for her riding lessons. Julia turns and walks towards the barn with Sphinx staying right beside her.

up
267 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yeah, being kidnapped,

Yeah, being kidnapped, tortured and raped is exactly what every child decides to do to themselves as they grow up. Just how ignorant and self-serving and biased are the previous family members of Gina and Julia? What a bunch of low life scumbags.

What a protector

Does therapy really help what they've been through?

Karen

Therapy

To a certain degree it helps, but they will always have the scars from it. All Jack can do is give the girls a way to help and channel how they feel into something else. Also, to let them know they are protected and loved no matter what.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Yep

As LD said, it helps. Nothing can take away what was done to her, but it can help what the aftereffects are doing to you. The first thing is to help you accept that what happened was not your fault. it can also help with the nightmares, night terrors, panic attacks or whatever you want to call them. It is an on-going, never ending process. You can be cruising along just fine then WHAP!, something comes out of left field and suddenly you're back to getting little to no sleep as you wake up screaming from a nightmare so real you can still feel the hands holding you down.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Thumb ride

Jamie Lee's picture

Julia's dad caved and did what was wanted, to save him from the kidnappers. It didn't help, and now he's Julia and visit her parents' graves. And Gina didn't far much better.

Jack killing everyone in that house was a start, the kidnappers and those they worked for should have had the same fate.

Sphinx knew Julia need support, and he was going to be that support. And whoa to anyone who threatened Julia.

Others have feelings too.