The Sirens Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

The rest of the ride to the campground they were staying at for the night was pleasant and fun for Angel. Kimberly, Brenda and Angel sung together when a few of the songs struck his interest. He enjoyed the companionship and fun he was having. Something that had been missing from his life for a while. After they parked for the night at the campground they arrived at. He helps by sitting up lawn chairs and getting some firewood for the fire they were going to have tonight. He helps Brenda with the food items and helps Kimberly set-up the ice chest full of cold beer, bottles of wine and soft drinks for himself. The prospects in the club were clearing an area for all the motorcycles to park and helping with the food as well. They were making sure everything that needed to be taken out and set on the picnic tables and folding tables were done. Even the candles and electric bug zappers were set-up.

After everything were done to several of the patched members satisfactions. The prospects were told to change into their maid outfits and come back out to serve the riders. Angel was kind of curious about that, but after seeing all the prospects dress in French maid’s outfit. He understood the order that they were given. A lawn chair had been set-up for him next to D.A. and Angie. He walks around the different campers and motorhome’s, meeting some more of the other members who belonged to the club that had volunteer to drive the campers and such, while their partners or friends rode their motorcycles. He gets a drink from the cooler and sits in his chair waiting for his adopted mother and Aunt. After twenty minutes of sitting and waiting, they arrive thirty minutes after they were supposed to. Angel gets up and runs over towards Angie and D.A.’s motorcycle and gives both a big hug.

Angie barely had her helmet off, when she felt someone wrap their arms around her body and give her a squeeze. She looks down and see’s Angel with her arms around her giving her a hug. Angie feels Angel release her and then run around the front of her motorcycle towards D.A.

D.A. had just gotten her helmet off and was still sitting on her motorcycle, when she notices Angel giving Angie a hug first and then releasing her and running around the front of Angie’s motorcycle and coming towards her. She hangs her helmet off her handle bars and opens her arms for Angel, just as she wraps her arms around her body.

She looks down into Angel’s sweet innocent face “Missed us?”

Angel nods his head yes against her leather clad body. He looks up into her eyes “I helped fix dinner for everyone tonight and April brought me a teddy bear and a baby doll of my very own, mommy.”

“Well I can’t wait to taste what you helped cooked tonight for dinner. Also,that was nice of April for buying you a teddy bear and baby doll as well. Why don’t we go and join everyone for dinner?” She gives him a hug back and afterwards unwrap her arms from his body.

Angel feels D.A. unwraps her arms from his body and he does the same and steps back away from the motorcycle so his adopted mother can get off without knocking him over. He walks with them with Angie holding one of his hands and D.A. holding his other.
They head over towards the tables where the food had been set-up and start fixing their plates along with the rest of the club members. Angel made his plate this time being careful not to drop it and afterwards, showed D.A. and Angie where he and April had set-up their seats up at. Angie sits down in her chair next to D.A.’s Angel sits down in his seat and enjoys his dinner along with his adopted mother and Aunt. The rest of the night is peaceful as everyone sits around talking and enjoying each other’s company. Brenda makes sure Angel takes his pain pills for his cracks ribs. Which after a few minutes send him off to never, never, land. D.A. just watches as Angel slowly sub-come to the powerful pain pills Brenda has been giving her.

D.A. gets up and picks up Angel and takes her inside the motor home and slips her night shirt on her and tucks her into bed, while she goes back outside to spend time with her club members. Sometime during the night Angel snuggles close to D.A.’s body and buries his face against her bare skin. He feels so safe sleeping next to his mother. He relaxes against her warm body and sleeps better as he feels her arms wrap around him.

When morning comes, Angel wakes up and notices he is the only one in bed. He hears voices coming from the front of the motor home and heads towards them, after stopping off at the bathroom and does his business. As he gets closer to all the women sitting around the table, Angie picks him up and puts him on her lap.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yes Ma’am.” He leans back against her chest and looks at all the women at the table. His mother is sitting to his right next to Angie, with Brenda and Kimberly on her left and the rest of the Officers of the club filling in the seats around the table. Most of them were already dress for the morning ride, his mother and the other women that slept in the motor home with them were still in their underwear. Angel’s mom and Angie had boxers and loose shirts on. He knew they slept naked last night, because he felt his mother’s skin against his body.

D.A. looks over towards Angel “you want to try some coffee this morning sweetie?”

Angel nods his head yes. He always wanted to try the stuff and see what it was like and why all the grown-ups had to have it first thing in the morning.

D.A. picks her mug up and let’s Angel take a sip of hers. “Be careful, it’s hot.”

Angel blows on it and takes a sip of his mother’s coffee. It tasted bitter and yucky to him. He makes a face after tasting it.

D.A. notices the face Angel makes after tasting her coffee “I guess you don’t like.” There was a funny look on her face. Angel looked so cute when she made the face like she did.

“Here, now try mine Angel.” Angie picks hers up and hands it to Angel to drink.

Angel looks down into the mug and notice it wasn’t as dark like his mother’s. It was more like the color of brown mud. He takes a sip of her coffee and liked what he tasted. He takes another sip of Angie’s and hands it back to her.

“Did you like Angie’s coffee better, Angel?” D.A. looks at her daughter.

Angel nods his head yes to his mother’s question.

“Well, now we know she likes her coffee sweet and with creamer.” Angie takes a sip of her coffee.

“Which means when Angel gets older, were going to have to stock up on extra sugar and creamer, till then.” D.A. looks towards her adopted daughter “You’re going to stick to orange juice and milk till your seventeen years old young lady.” D.A. tickles Angel on her side.

Angel squirms under his mother tickling while he is sitting on Angie’s lap. He stops, once D.A. stops tickling him.

“We’re going to be covering a lot of road today. Roy and Joyce are expecting us at their ranch later tonight. As we discuss yesterday, we’ll go to the Hell Angels cookout on our motorcycles. So, pass the word to everyone.” D.A. takes a sip of her coffee and then looks over towards Angel.

“Angel, while we’re at the cookout, Brenda and Kimberly have volunteer to watch over you. Angie and I are going to be busy with club business, so I want you to be on your best behavior.” D.A. just watches her daughter’s reaction.

‘Yes Ma’am,” Angel gives D.A. a warm smile.

“That’s my girl. Now, why don’t we leave in about an hour? That way it will give me and Angie a chance to wake-up and get ready.” D.A. looks at everyone. She could tell they all felt the same way this morning. It was going to be a very long day and they will be glad when it was over with.

Everyone starts to leave the motorhome except those who slept in it. Everyone else starts getting ready to travel on the road today. Angel gets down off Angie’s lap and follows her and his mother back to the Master bedroom. Angie gets Angel dress, while D.A. gets dress. Once D.A. is dress, she helps finishing dressing Angel and watches as Angie gets dress, passing her the articles of clothes she needs.

“Angel? If your dress, can you come out here and help me please?” It was Brenda’s voice calling Angel.

Angel looks towards D.A. to get permission. “Go on sweet heart. Go help Brenda; we’ll be out in a few minutes.”

Angel heads out of the Master bedroom and back into the small make shift kitchen area, where Brenda was standing at the sink washing the coffee cups.

“Ah, good. Let’s get you some breakfast.” She dries her hands on the towel by the sink and reaches up into the cabinet for a bowl and places it on the table.

Angel walks over and sits down and watches as Brenda pulls down a box of chocolate coco puffs and fills the bowl with them.

She looks towards Angel as she pours “I hope you like this kiddo. Your mom didn’t want me to buy them, but I figure you deserve a treat.”

“Thank you, Brenda.” Angel did like chocolate coco puffs, it was one of his favorites, but his father never let him have any. He was lucky to have any food to eat most days. His father would only buy food for himself or give him scraps to eat.

“You’re welcome kiddo.” Brenda pats Angel on her head and goes back to cleaning the dirty dishes.

About twenty minutes later, Angie and D.A. come walking out, looking a little flush, but dress. They look over towards Angel as she ate her breakfast.

“Told you. She was going to be spoiled.” Angie says to D.A.

“I don’t care.” D.A. and Angie both stop behind Angel.

“Brenda can spoil Angel as much as she wants to. As long as you young lady behave yourself and do what me and Angie tell you to do.” D.A. places a kiss on Angel’s right cheek and Angie places a kiss on Angels other cheek.

“I promise Mommies!” Angel just smiles after he says that.

Both women shake their heads and smile as they head out of the Rv and towards their motorcycles. A few seconds later, you could hear a roar of motorcycles as everyone in the club started their motorcycles and left the campground where they stayed.

Brenda heads up towards the driver seat of the Rv and starts the motor, while Kimberly programs their GPS unit and fasten her seat belt. The Rv starts moving with the other ones following behind it. Angel finishes his breakfast and washes his bowl and dries it. He heads over towards the sofa and starts reading his book, Angie brought him yesterday.

up
235 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Should be an interesting get

Should be an interesting get together with the Hell's Angels. They being known by law enforcement for their illegal guns and drugs activities.

hells angels

Oh their known for more than drugs and weapons... in their day they rode in the shadow; and everyone else got outa the way. Or died... sold... or worse.